Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+13
Savannah94
twerplina
Nonni
Simply Simful
mac
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
clc
autumnelle
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Savannah, so sorry to hear of the troubles you had with the school in your area, but thank goodness you have parents who took proactive measures to combat it. Good luck with your move! I love you

~ ~ ~

What else is a fish with fighting in their name supposed to do to amuse themselves?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Can't they all just get along? No
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Who are they, and why aren't they getting along? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 971462
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Here is raining every day the whole summer Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 971462 why do i not live in Texas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Elle wrote:
Savannah, so sorry to hear of the troubles you had with the school in your area, but thank goodness you have parents who took proactive measures to combat it. Good luck with your move!

I ditto what our dear Elle has said, Savannah. I loathe bullies. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 971462

IRT-

Yes, why DON'T you live closer to me in Texas, Jackie dear? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 284699

(If you'd care to share some of the rain, we are in dire need here, my friend. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 266736 )

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Where is everyone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:35 am

Where are YOU now that I am here???
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:27 am

Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Can you say that 10 times real fast? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 85797
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Why will it be a funny word then ? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Why is it that I can never catch Jackie when he is in here playing games anymore? verklempt

Miss you, dear sir! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 665781
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 am

I guess it's because I don't like my new computer, it's not a friendly keyboard on it, and it's not fun to post with it ... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 515704 but I'm trying to accept the big differences, it have to a desktop ... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 971462 next computer will not be a laptop ... Rolling Eyes

Misses you to, every time of the day Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 678648

Why did I forget the question? ... Why??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 62525
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Quote :
Why did I forget the question? ... Why???

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 448283

Jackie, since it's a desktop computer, would it be too expensive to buy a replacement keyboard that you like better?
What is the biggest difference that makes you dislike it so?
We miss you when you are not here, my friend ... ALWAYS. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 23207

IRT-

Can anyone spare some rain and send it down to Texas, please? :praying1:

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm

It's Laptop, and I'm not friend with the keyboard ... And it just got 3 USB openings, and I already have a mouse and a extern hard disk, and a Lacie "Extern" DVD-RW so she is all full with USB keys, but I need a USB extension with lot of USB's inside then I can connect a key board ... but I also connected a big-screen to the laptop, so thats why I wonder if I had a smaller Brain damage when I went to the store and had my new computer, I always had a stationery, but this time I wanted to try out a Laptop .... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 774807 Am I crazy???? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 12612 well it will be better soon, I just have to find a flat and settle to peace, then I can think about what I shall do about this one ... I also found a Hp (Stationary) computer from 2006, maybe I can blow some life in that old girl??? what do you think??? laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:22 am

Why am I here all alone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 503793

Miss you, guys! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 70330
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

Why do you get up so early?
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Jackie wrote:
...but I also connected a big-screen to the laptop, so thats why I wonder if I had a smaller Brain damage when I went to the store and had my new computer, I always had a stationery, but this time I wanted to try out a Laptop .... Am I crazy???? ... I also found a Hp (Stationary) computer from 2006, maybe I can blow some life in that old girl??? what do you think???

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 448283 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 683951

Jackie wrote:
I just have to find a flat and settle to peace...

I hope you can find something you like & that suits your needs soon, dear man. Sending positive thoughts your way. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 338947

Elleluv wrote:
Miss you, guys! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 70330

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 888294

IRT-

Where is everyone now that I am here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 553217

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 am

I love you Thanks for the Happy thoughts! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 338947

Is any one on line with me now??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 100574
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Oh, did I miss my friends AGAIN? Where are you, Elle & Jackie? verklempt
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 pm

laughin we are hiding ... wonder where you are??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 85797

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Can you not see that I am here looking for you, my friend? No
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:12 am

Where are you now, dear friends? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 837249
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:39 am

Can't you see that I am here with you this morning, luv?

Good morning, my friend. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 am

Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 62525
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 pm

If people say "it's the best thing since sliced bread", what was the best thing before sliced bread? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 553217
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next