Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+13
Savannah94
twerplina
Nonni
Simply Simful
mac
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
clc
autumnelle
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am

Can't you see that I am here with you now, dear Claire? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 817176

Thank you for breathing life into some of our forum games, m'lady.
I've been missing having someone to play with in here!

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 243713
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:54 am

What am I...chopped liver? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 am

Could it be that our dear Elle has returned to Sugah's Place??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 266736

Hello, dear one. How are you today???
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Have you missed me? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 738528

I am good. I was looking for you; thought I might find you here. How are you doing? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Is the Pope Catholic? Do dogs lick themselves? Does the sun rise in the east and set in the west?

Of course I missed you! MUCHO, m'luv!!! Welcome back. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 284699
I'm doing alright. This new chair needs a few adjustments & I need to go grab lunch in a bit.

And you???

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Is he? Do they? Does it? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 97206

Thank you, my friend. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 711747 I was going to ask how you like the chair. Lunch is in the works here, too. It is too hot (95) to do much of anything here. We are working on keeping cool.
Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 134c6dba
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Is it true that the northeast is experience hotter weather than Texas now?

An alumni from NE Pa posted on FB that their weather is 100 degrees today.
We're supposed to reach that temp by Sunday, but today, it's just above 90 degrees, I believe.

I am having trouble with adjusting this chair. Hopefully, Snacky will work on it when he gets home.
Gonna get some lunch now. I'm starving! So wonderful to find you here, luv.

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 678648

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes, it's true. Does anyone know the name of the person who created air conditioning? (I am loving him/her at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Does anyone know why it's been so quiet in here the past month or so??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 62525
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

How have I missed it all this time? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 am

Do you know how happy I am that you've been participating in our forum games of late, Lady Jean? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 7255
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 am

Sugah wrote:
Do you know how happy I am that you've been participating in our forum games of late, Lady Jean? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 7255

They're fun what can I say? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 344738
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Will you be chillin' with me in the game section more often, I hope? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 266736
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Would you be happy if I say yes? :)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Is there room for one more?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Do you promise to play nice??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Don't you know me better than that by now? Muahaha
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Has your absence from this forum not lessened your evilness one iota???

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EviltotheCore
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:37 am

Have you given any thought to my invitation to enter the arena of politics? You would fit right in with your gift of rhetoric and natural ability to fling the Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 Crapsign.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 am

Is it not obvious that I have learned from the Queen of Crappola & Rhetoric: Autumnelle???
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 am

Wow! There's another Autumnelle around here? I would love to meet her. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 363286

Where are you now that I am here, Evil Queen???
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Do you really want a piece of me, mouth? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 Fighting0030
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Can't we all get along ?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 am

Really? That's what you're going with? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 49_35_981_42.0045392001349090317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next