Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+13
Savannah94
twerplina
Nonni
Simply Simful
mac
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
clc
autumnelle
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 am

Do you really doubt me? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 143232 Or are you just being facetious? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 598258
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 am

Of course I was being facetious! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 97206 Don't you know me well enough by now??? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Do you know how much I have been thinking of you two (Elle and Mac) knowing a powerful blizzard is headed your way today??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 70330
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Sugah, thanks for your concern. We're OK. I hope Elle's OK, too. I did post about us in "Come Sit".

Did you read it??? (And how's that for getting the last question in??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 97206 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Ha,ha! Yes, I just read this moment what you shared in the CS&S thread about the storm, Mac.
Thank you for the update. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 344738
Elle let me know earlier that she has plenty of provisions & is safe inside with her family. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 922586

IRT

Did I thank everyone who has been so great about participating in our fun forum games lately?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 367799
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Mac wrote:
Of course I was being facetious! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 97206 Don't you know me well enough by now??? laughin

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 683951 Do you know that your wit has really livened up this thread?

Quote :
Elle let me know earlier that she has plenty of provisions & is safe inside with her family. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 922586

Do you know how relieved I was to learn all of our North East SP brethren are safely ensconced at home? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Elleluv wrote:
Do you know how relieved I was to learn all of our North East SP brethren are safely ensconced at home?

Need I reassure you that I feel the same, m'luv? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 319331
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 678648 Are you making headway catching up in the forum, hon?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Are we counting the Sim Antic threads and Challenge Arena, my sweet?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 804361
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Don't you know that if we count those two threads we will both be Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 804361?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 448283

Ha,ha,ha! Touché, ma cherie! C'est vrai!

Could it be that we are both here together at the same time again??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Are you doubting the veracity of the little green dot? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:16 pm

And just what are you two up to, anyway??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 62525
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:26 pm

What makes you think we are up to anything? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 13b95afd
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:43 pm

What in the world would cause Mac to ever think Elle & Sugah would ever be up to anything? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 738528

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm

I dunno, but the two of you going back and forth. Don't you think it would make anyone suspicious??? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Could it be that you are, perhaps, suspicious by nature?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 804361
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Hmmm...one could ask you the same thing Sir Mac. Maybe we should be suspicious of you. What are you up to, anyway? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 Stalker_zpsc121b95d

Last edited by Autumnelle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Maybe this thread brings out the best/worst in all of us... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 971462 Should I plead guilty as charged??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 503793

Actually, Elle, I'll keep it up as long as you keep posting your very interesting smilies... Where do you get all of them??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 553217

And one more question... Why Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 971462 didn't we buy a house with a garage??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 885966
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Cap'n Mac, I DO hope you know Elle & I are just teasing you & one another.
It's all in good fun.

IRT-

Did you know that Elle has over 1 gazillion smilies in her stash? affraid
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Do you mean people tease each other on this thread??? affraid
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:33 am

Mac wrote:
Actually, Elle, I'll keep it up as long as you keep posting your very interesting smilies... Where do you get all of them??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 553217

Do you know that I capture cute and creative smilies as I surf the web? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 Cowgirl-smiley_zps6b069327

Every once in a while I will generate one, but that is rare.

Sugalicious wrote:
Did you know that Elle has over 1 gazillion smilies in her stash? affraid

Don't you think that is a bit of an exaggeration? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 D9a38ec891f460ce8850e6b298e7b169154d7411_zpsfecddff9

Mac wrote:
Do you mean people tease each other on this thread??? affraid

Thread? What thread? There's a thread? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 Bye-smiley_zps5c4631c5
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey! If you ask two questions, do I get to answer whichever one I choose to?
I'm thinkin' YES, thank ya kindly. girlwinkin

Quote :
Don't you think that is a bit of an exaggeration?

When have you EVER known little old moi to exaggerate, even ever so slightly??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 738528

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Do you really want me to answer that? Muahaha
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Are you insinuating something about my stellar character, madame??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 AngelPray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next