Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+13
Savannah94
twerplina
Nonni
Simply Simful
mac
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
clc
autumnelle
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

And where is everyone now that I am here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 729422

I think the concepts of M. Night Shayamalan's movies are always quite good, but leave a bit to be desired in the execution of the ideas.
I've not heard of "Devil" yet. Sounds almost too scary for this fraidy cat! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Why are you always leaving when I decide to log on? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 687575

His later stuff does fall short in a lot of ways. He is an excellent writer, but his earlier movies have an edge that his later movies are definitely lacking. Devil is not directed by him; it is based on a story he wrote.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 am

Are you girls Sleeping now? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 837249
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Do you know that I have been sleeping rather well of late? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 Bed0230948

(...and I figured I should take advantage of it before the little screamer comes into the world. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 97206)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:12 pm

Is everyone having a pleasant weekend, I hope?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 am

Why am I the only one here this morning? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 687575
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 621122 Why don't you see me dear Elle verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

How could I have missed you? Is that green dot being inaccurate again? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 SmileyphptAdmin2CPlease212121sdryfcCC0000sshfArial20Black
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Where is everyone now that I am here for a moment? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 am

But where are you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 687575
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Don't you know at that time of the morning I was cuttin' zzzzzs, sweetcakes? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 465755
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Where is all sweet friends??? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Can't you see I am here, alone, waiting for you, dear man? verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 am

Where are all my morning people? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 Knock
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Could it be that were were cuttin' zzzzzs at that ungodly hour??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 214265
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Much as I adore you, hon, do you really think I was referring to you when I asked about my "morning people"? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Bwahahaha! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 99672
Touché, sweetness! Ya got me there!

Do you know how nice it is to run into you here this afternoon, m'luv?

(I'm supposed to be doing dishes. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 598258)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Do you know I am always glad to find you here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 711747

I am slacking off a bit, too. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 100574
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Could it be that, once again, we are of the same mind in our slacking off this afternoon? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 738528

I actually got some work done and sent you a few pics, along with a couple of email.
Feelin' pretty good about the progress on that, but not on my kitchen. laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Do you know that I fell in love with the livingroom?

That color scheme is rocking, chica! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Need I tell you how happy I am you like what I've done so far?

Thank you, my friend.
I appreciate you and your feedback, as always. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 405831
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 am

Has anyone seen Jackie lately?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Do you know, I've been wondering if he's alright myself? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 62525

I DO hope he is okay. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 266736
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:38 am

Isn't morning the greatest time of the day (as I am sure Sugah will agree with, Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 99672)?

I hope so, too. I am getting really concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 am

Could it be that we are here together this morning, dear Elle?

Good morning, my friend! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 284699
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next