Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+13
Savannah94
twerplina
Nonni
Simply Simful
mac
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
clc
autumnelle
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Is that green dot telling the truth? I wonder...Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 62525 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Could it be ... Is my dear one really here with me right this very moment??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 319331 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 am

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that says "not available in all states"? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Wtf-2
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:12 am

For that matter, why do ambulance trucks always have "Professional Ambulance Service" on their sides? What about the other kind??? affraid
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 am

Quote :
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commercials that says "not available in all states"?
Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 99672 

Yes, and doncha just despise gawkers at road accidents?
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm

If a child refuses to sleep during a nap are they guilty of resisting a rest? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206 (Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Tip_hat_zps141c4f7b)

Last edited by Autumnelle on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm

And if you put a counterfeit penny into a scale, are you stealing a weigh??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 am

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? *boo-doo-bah* Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:47 am

Should you give flowers to someone who is lackadaisical? *badda-bing* Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 am

Do people who are lackadaisical "lack daisies" of all kinds, and do you think it's a good idea to give someone flowers who already "lacks daisies"? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:21 am

Are you going to pos(i)e any more questions today??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 am

Bwahahaha!!!
You two are killin' me, Mac & Elle.
Love your clever queries!!!

Do you know how much I appreciate my forum fam's devotion to this little site? I love you 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Have any of you ever heard of the jokes called "Tom Swifties"? (I'm really dating myself here)
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Would that be like: I have a split personality," said Tom, being frank?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 pm

My post above came from "I don't have any flowers" said Tom lackadaisically.
See here for a full discussion of Tom Swift, Tom Swifties, and even Tasers!  
My favorite, pretty geeky is: "Either or, but not both, said Tom inexorably"  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 97206  Get it???
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 pm

How's the weather where you are, folks? sunny 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Probably not as bad as Texas, but would you believe hot hot hot?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Doesn't it seem like the majority of our nation is roasting these days? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 134529 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 am

Do you know this is the worst heat wave we have had since 2002? affraid 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 pm

I remember that drought after we first arrived in Seattle, it did break records! My son and I asked, "Where are all the cloudy and rainy days we were promised?"
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:42 am

Is it cooling off where you are??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 1525848287 (It seems to be getting a bit cooler in New England)
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:43 am

We have hot weather too! Do you think we love it?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 am

I hope some of you are getting relief from the heat this week.

Did you know our temps will be between 100 - 105 degrees all week?

bluwhew! 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 am

Did you know that we had some significant rain yesterday  Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 690717   , and a little bit of cooling?  bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am

Do you know that the temps are down a bit (upper 80s) here but the humidity is still at killer levels? What gives, Mother Nature? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 971462 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next