Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Return of Miss Kiss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

Return of Miss Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Return of Miss Kiss   Return of Miss Kiss EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Greetings!

I come before you all, humble and contrite, to ask your forgiveness.....I am the Prodigal Daughter.....I left the land of plenty, TS2, for the promise of seamless graphics and pudding faces of TS3.

I ask that you take me back with loving arms, and with the ability to beautify the harsh climate of Nib, my last TS2 hood.

Yours in humble Simlessness,

ChocklitKiss

*you may send my Academy Award to EA....*
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Return of Miss Kiss   Return of Miss Kiss EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Well from one West Indian to another, I will happily give you another chance! laughin

Awesome to have you back! dancintrio So, are you picking up where you left off with your TS2 hood, or are you starting from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Return of Miss Kiss   Return of Miss Kiss EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

LOL! Welcome back! Return of Miss Kiss 621122
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Return of Miss Kiss   Return of Miss Kiss EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:01 am

Return of Miss Kiss 302391 back!!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Return of Miss Kiss   Return of Miss Kiss EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:08 am

Ha, ha! D, you are TOO FUNNY!!! The prodigal daughter has returned!!!

Return of Miss Kiss 461171 Return of Miss Kiss 448283

I love your humble, contrite apology. Great entrance, m'lady. Return of Miss Kiss 687310
All of us here, at Sugah's Place, welcome you back with open arms.
So wonderful to have you return to the wonderful world of Sims 2. Return of Miss Kiss 817176

I've missed you, Miss Kiss.
Thanks for returning to us.

Return of Miss Kiss 954479
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Miss Kiss   Return of Miss Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of Miss Kiss
Page 1 of 1