Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm

That's pretty funny, Mac! She's also getting toilet water all over that beautiful dress.  No

Tanit must have inherited some of her mother's supernatural powers, though I've never seen Lilura levitate up the stairs:

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 Snapshot_e246b3af_e4225ed7
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 11:30 am

Sandy wrote:
Poor thing! She'll be there forever!!
Cher wrote:
That's pretty funny, Mac! She's also getting toilet water all over that beautiful dress.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 683951 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 357604

And the levitating toddler, Tanit, is wild, Cher!

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Well here is something interesting... It appears if a sim suffers from both low social and low aspiration at the same time that it will spawn both the therapist and social bunny. Now that in of it's self is not unusual, But if they are both on the lot at the same time they will gossip to one anther about the sim that suffered from both low social and low aspiration. Which  You can see below.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 SBampTheripst_Gossip2_zpsiagk1vjl
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:19 am

That's Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 99672
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:54 pm

That's hilarious! Kind of sad for the poor Sim who needs help, though. laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 2:13 pm

It's been a long time since anyone's posted anything here. This occurred recently in my game when 2 simmies moved to the same place. Trans??? Bi??? I have no idea. But the resulting sim should be christened 'Janus' They do make a nice couple, though  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 97206
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 Twofac10

BTW, the woman is a townie - a grown up Sharla, daughter of townies Peter and Samantha Ottomas. I gave her different hair but very few changes otherwise.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Oh! that's a funny one. I think you are right too, they would make a cute couple :) Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 598258
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:42 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Oh! that's a funny one.  I think you are right too, they would make a cute couple :) Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 598258

I'll have to check, I think they probably are! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12