Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hiya!

Go down 
+4
Sugah
mac
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
paisleyplumbobs

paisleyplumbobs

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi there! I'm Paisley (at least, that's what I'd like to go by!) and I'm obviously new here.
I was on another Sims site and was speaking with mac and he insisted I check this site out and join, so here I am!

I've been playing Sims since 2001-ish and have been addicted ever since. I've own all the base games and most EP's and SP's. I've just recently got involved with online Sim communities.

I was playing Sims 2 nonstop for about 3 weeks. When I say nonstop, I mean all day every day, and I was forgetting to eat and stuff, haha! Unfortunately, my laptop with all my Sims 2's broke in a freak accident. I'm using my mom's laptop currently, and have yet to install Sims 2. I think I will today though.

Other than Sims, I love parrots, writing, makeup, video games, and anything artsy or crafty.

I hope to get involved here so look for me in the forums!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Welcome, Paisley!

I hope you get your Sims 2 game up and running soon, and look forward to seeing your comments around the board. You'll find plenty of Sims 2 fanatics here. laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Hiya! 442241 Glad to see you here! Hope you'll enjoy the sim contributions and (especially) the people here! Hiya! 34872
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:21 am

Hi, Paisley, and welcome to Sugah's Place!  Hiya! 996440
As Cher has said, you'll find plenty of Sims 2 fanatics here.
None of our regular, active, loyal members have ever felt compelled to join the ranks of the TS3 and (as of yet) TS4 players.
We are always happy to find others in the Sims community who still have a passion for our beloved TS2!  Hiya! 940149

I DO hope you are able to start playing again.
Some of our forum friends here can relate to your obsession with playing, day and night, night and day. So, you're definitely not alone there!  girlwinkin

Special shout out to Mac for recommending you join us at Sugah's Place.  Hiya! 687310

Oh, and be sure to check out THIS "Intro Welcome/Guidelines" thread when you get a chance, Paisley.  Hiya! 584675

Hiya! 3584432080
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Hiya! 692765 Hiya! 621122 Hiya! 3584432080

I've pulled some TS2 playing marathons myself Paisley.  Hiya! 12612

Great to welcome another simmer to the Sugah's family!  Hope to see you around tons!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Welcome Paisley! Hiya! 442241 Hiya! 34872
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
paisleyplumbobs

paisleyplumbobs

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am

Ahh, this place is so welcoming! I love it! Hiya! 508493
Haven't yet re-installed all of my Sims 2's. I think I will start that process now.
Oh, and Mac is my buddy.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:48 pm

I am always late to the party, but it's never too late to say...

Hiya! 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:47 am

Paisley, welcome to Sugahs Forum!! I know you will enjoy being here! Hiya! 34872 Hiya! 678648
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya!
Page 1 of 1