Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Windows 10

Go down 
+6
SandySimmer
Cher64
Funny Clever Sims
mac
Sugah
okiedokieihooked
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
redneckw2b

Windows 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 10   Windows 10 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:02 pm

I recently purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 10 pre-installed as the OS. I downloaded the Ultimate Collection of Sims 2 from Origin and it runs perfectly on this pc. It loads fast, the graphics are sharp and best of all, all the custom content I have amassed over the last 10 years work as well.

The PC is a Toshiba Satellite C55t-C
Processor: Intel Core i3-5020U
6 GB memory
64 bit OS Windows 10
930 GB hard drive

I hope this answers you questions about the compatibility of Sims 2 and Windows 10.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Windows 10   Windows 10 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 am

Thank you for your input on this subject!
We appreciate it!

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Windows 10   Windows 10 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:27 am

Microsoft has killed off SecuROM on Win 10, as well as back dating it to win 7 & 8, so only the Digital Sims Ultimate will work. If you already have Sims 2 loaded and have a no CD exe you should be OK.

Link:

http://www.howtogeek.com/230773/how-to-play-pc-games-that-require-safedisc-or-securom-drm-on-windows-10-8.1-8-7-and-vista/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows 10   Windows 10 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Windows 10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2