Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Some images not loading

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wowrosanna

Some images not loading Empty
PostSubject: Some images not loading   Some images not loading EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 11:55 am

I have some issues with some images not loading particularly in the Modeling Agency area. Images from Astral Faery, Ullwera, ilikefishfood, and Sugah don't want to load for me. I can't see what sim I am downloading. Is it just me or is there a problem with those images? Thanks. verklempt
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Some images not loading   Some images not loading EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi, wowrosanna, and welcome to Sugah's Place.  At the time that these sims were uploaded, most of us were using Photobucket to host our images.  Photobucket no longer has a free service, and no longer hosts our pictures, so there is a lot of work to be done finding another hosting site, locating all of our old images, and re-uploading them all here with a new link.  I can't speak for the others, but for me, real life has been hectic and I haven't been able to start this long project.  I will hopefully be able to get started on this soon.  Sorry for any inconvenience I love you
Back to top Go down
wowrosanna

PostSubject: Re: Some images not loading   Some images not loading EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Thank you for letting me know. I use to use Photobucket also and didn't know I lost it all. I'm working full time plus overtime right now and don't have much free time myself.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Some images not loading   Some images not loading EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:55 pm

I'm currently looking for another photo hosting site. Imgbox looks promising - I might give them a try.

There was an option to download all my pics from photobucket, but I tried it several times and it never worked, so I'm stuck finding all my pics - which, unfortunately for me, are scattered because I was not organized at all in the early days. Some images not loading 85797
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Some images not loading   Some images not loading EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Yea, it can be a right nasty pita to get the pics out of photobucket. I'd spent well over 4 hours reclaiming just a few pics cause I didn't have a back up of them and decided all the rest can just rot and consume space on their server. Definitely sorry for the confusion and inconvenience of the situation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Some images not loading   Some images not loading EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
I'm currently looking for another photo hosting site.  Imgbox looks promising - I might give them a try.  

There was an option to download all my pics from photobucket, but I tried it several times and it never worked, so I'm stuck finding all my pics - which, unfortunately for me, are scattered because I was not organized at all in the early days. Some images not loading 85797

In each album/library there should be a download button on the right hand side. I managed to download all of mine in huge zipfiles which I've not opened. I can still access my photobucket files, so right now I'm just downloading one by one as I update my threads. Interminable, but at least I always have something to do! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some images not loading   Some images not loading Empty

Back to top Go down

Some images not loading
Page 1 of 1