Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Game Glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
okiedokieihooked

Game Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Game Glitch   Game Glitch EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 5:52 pm

Sooo I put ACR in my game in this one test hood that i play when loading cc and such. It was my first time and i didnt really like it so i took it out....

Now I go over to  a different hood that i made and all the babies are Black!!!! Not just black but super Black - Not that I have a problem with that but I mean the Gavigans never had a black baby before... Someone had a baby ah yes the Picasos and that baby was super white - like I dont even think I have those skin tones in my game. The ACR had been removed before i even created that hood That tells me the hood that I really want to play is also corrupt. Oh also slowly but surely couples are becoming un able to perform any romantic interactions even slow dance.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Game Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Glitch   Game Glitch EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Have you found a solution to this, or did you have to start a new game?

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

Game Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Glitch   Game Glitch EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 4:54 pm

Hi Cher - I didnt even see that someone answered me lol - no, i didnt restart but i will have to the bug is rampant lol the picaso's now have 2 black babies - i have not been playing too much verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Glitch   Game Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Glitch
Page 1 of 1