Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects

Go down 
+16
Nonni
SandySimmer
twerplina
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
clc
WittyKitty
Astral Faery
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
debra
Hunter
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sugah
Meilyn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Quote :
I made a thread in your section for sharing pictures of your recolors in our games of another room I've been working on recently.

Oh, cool! I'll go check it out now, Em. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 243713
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Your Sims are really pretty!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:38 am

Thanks. I'm glad you like them. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Herz

ETA:

I don't remember if I shared this before, but I started a blog to share about the adventures of the sims in one of my neighborhoods. I probably won't update it terribly often, but you can check out what I have so far, if you like. New Eden Community Blog
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 am

I'm just now seeing this, Em.

You've done a really nice job on the New Eden Community Blog.
It looks terrific. I like the header, the colors and the way you have everything laid out.

I'm going to bookmark it for future reading/reference. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 21650
Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 pm

I've been missing my sims a lot and finally made some time to play a little. I ended up redecorating a kitchen/dining room in a downloaded house one of my Arrendale Heights families have moved into. Let me know what you think. I might have to change the curtains from orange to green. I tried to match them to the oranges, but it might be too clashy. What do you think?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh10

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh11

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh12

You'll probably recognize the walls and one of the pictures on the wall as Sugah's.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 am

I love the kitchen Em!!

Yah for you that you got to play your game for a little bit. It has been almost a month since I have played mine and I miss it so much.

Anyhoo, I personally like the orange curtains, I think it is just the right "pop" of color. I love the layout and all of your decorating touches in it. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 912276 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 42344 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 692371
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:35 am

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 357604 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 637989

WOW! I couldn't have said it better myself, Em.
I love the layout of the kitchen & dining areas and the way you have decorated both.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 42344

Thank you so much for using one of my Moda walls.
You know how much it thrills me to see my creations in others' games, STILL to this day!

You've done a fine job.
Can't wait to see the rest of it and I'm so glad you're getting to play every once in awhile.
Thank you for sharing what's going on in your game with us. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 21650

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:48 pm

That was a beautiful kitchen Em Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 366915 it looks comfy and well planned, hey when I build my own house you can plan the kitchen for me Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 637989
It's also good to see you again Em, I missed you! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 678648
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I was hoping the curtains would add a splash of color, but I wasn't sure if it really worked with the room or not. I'm glad to hear you all think it does.

I really like your Moda walls, Sugah. I think it's a neat set. Is the Buon Appetito sign one of your creations too or am I confused?

I can't take much credit for the layout. The counters, appliances, chairs and table were already there. I just replaced the tables and chairs with a different style, added the sideboard and the decorative touches. I should have taken a "before" shot, but I didn't think of it.

I'm pretty happy with it. I think this it's going to work really well as the set for the episode after next of Arrendale Heights whenever that will be. I think this is the first time I loaded up my game in at least a month, maybe two months. The last time I played, a couple of months ago, I was pretty discouraged because my game froze and crash and I lost all of my playing. It seems to do that pretty often since I installed it on this computer. Sometime I need to try to find out why. I have missed it too. Probably the next time I'll get to play will be Christmas. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 128862

It's nice to see you too, Jackie. I'm glad you're back. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 405831
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes, that IS my Buon Appetito sign, Em!
Thank you for using it in your pretty kitchen.
I think you've done a fine job with the rooms you've shared with us so far.

What do you think the problem is with the Sims and your new puter?
Any idea at all?
I'm assuming your new machine meets all the TS2 requirements?
Have you tried playing with removing the downloads folder just to see if it's a downloads issue?
I'm glad you got to play for awhile, with your busy schedule.
But I'm sorry the dang thing keeps crashing on you.
That's a HUGE bummer.
BTW, I sure hope you get it figured out and can play again before Christmas. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 598258

I don't know if you've seen Jackie's post in our "Gifts from Treasured Friends" thread, regarding your lovely Simone.
I had forgotten how much I favored Sapphira and Simone, so I decided to create a little family of 3.
I've posted a pic and shared a little about them in my Sims antics section here, if you're interested. girlwinkin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks for the heads up, Sugah.

About the crashing, I think it was happening even without the downloads folder installed. I'm not sure if it's an installation problem and I just need to reinstall the game and EPs, or if it's something conflicting like a firewall/antivirus. But if it was happening before I put in my downloads, then it was probably happening before I installed the firewall. I also have a problem with textures changing sometimes. Like the ground will suddenly pick up some random texture from an object or hairstyle. The game runs and looks so much better on this computer overall, but it's got some weird glitches. I would think this laptop meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 am

Quote :
I also have a problem with textures changing sometimes. Like the ground will suddenly pick up some random texture from an object or hairstyle.

WOW! That's really wild, Em. I don't think I've heard of such an issue before.
Perhaps it is a matter of uninstalling and reinstalling, since downloads & anti-virus conflicts are probably not the problem.

I sure hope you get it figured out.
I know what a pain it is to have your game crash when you've accomplished a ton! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 971462
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm

I really need to update this thread. I wish I had some story type updates to share, but I've been posting them on my blogs instead. I have two. New Eden is the neighborhood I play rotation style and chronicle what happens as I play. Arrendale Heights is my storytelling neighborhood where everything is scripted and I put more effort into setting up the shots and writing the words and dialogue. I have updates scheduled for New Eden weekly through sometime in March. Arrendale Heights is updated whenever I put together enough time to put together and update.

Here's some random pics of what I've been doing in my game the last few months (aside from the storytelling type posts on my blogs).

Every so often I get tempted to try to sim and write about some characters from a story I started writing years and years ago. They were meant to be the third generation of Arrendale Heights, but I know them and their stories so much better than I do the teens I have in Arrendale Heights now (I'm still trying to figure them out) that I'm tempted to just start writing them on their own. I started making some of the characters awhile back. This is Angie. She was very loosely based on a very close friend of mine in middle and high school. When I made her in bodyshop, I wasn't really trying to make her look like my old friend, not exactly anyway. I was toggling between teen and adult when I was tweaking her, because those are the ages she would be in the story, but before I quit I checked through all the ages and the weird thing is that Angie, the sim looked really different between the child and teen ages. As a child she really looked a lot like the friend she was inspired by, but as a teen not so much. It's really kind of freaky how similar the child looks to the real person when I wasn't even designing her as a child. But kind of cool too.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 At10 Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Ac10

Here she is in game with a different hairstyle.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh10

I've been continuing trying to become a better home decorator. This is a sitting room. It's in the same house as the kitchen I showed the last time I shared pictures.

And a teen girl's bedroom in another household. I'm still working on this one. I'm not sure if the curtains or the bedspread or somehting matches well enough. There might be too much color or too many different patterns. I do want to change something in the second view. There are just too many tables. I might need to replace at least one of them with a chair or loveseat. What do you think?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh12

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh13

This room belongs to Natalie, who I'm rather fond of. She kind of posed for me here too.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh14

This is the third household I'm working on for my next installment of Arrendale Heights. I changed the walls from gold to white and I'm not sure which one I like better or if the purple curtains work now that I'm looking at the pictures. Any opinions?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh15

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh16

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh17

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh20

Here's the kitchen for that house too, which I've also been working on recently.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh19

Well, that's what I've been up to lately.

Last edited by SimEm on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a duplicate picture and lots of other reasons. ;))
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 am

It's good to see you posting in your thread, Em. I love you That reminds me I'm behind on your story again. I always forget to check the scribes thread. I will try to get that done this week.

Both Angie and Natalie are cuties. Natalie looks a little mischievous. She definitely has a face with a personality. I'll be interested to know what kind of personality you gave her. Outgoing and a bit of a troublemaker? I like her.

Well, you know I'm not much of a decorator. But I agree something isn't quite working in the bedroom. The walls and curtains look great together, the bedspread and rug look great together - but the sets don't seem to match each other. I think there is too much pattern or color, as you said. And there are too many tables, lol.

For the living room, I like the gold walls better. It gives the room a warmer look. The white matches fine, but doesn't have the warmness and eye catching ability of the gold with the pretty purple curtains. It would really pop if you had a dinette set that had some of that purple in it.

I love the orange and white in the first living room shot. That's a very pretty room. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Ari. I agree about the gold being warmer and more eyecatching. I think it was a better choice. It probably suits the sims that live there better too. I did have the vase of flowers in the corner by the windows on the table originally, but then moved it because it seemed too big. It did kind of add a little of the purple to the table. Maybe I'll have to ask Sugah to recolor the dining chairs for me. Or maybe I'll attempt to do it myself.

Quote :
Natalie looks a little mischievous. She definitely has a face with a personality. I'll be interested to know what kind of personality you gave her. Outgoing and a bit of a troublemaker? I like her.

I hadn't thought of her that way, but I can definitely see it now that you mention it. I think the upturned corners of her mouth have something to do with it. Now I'm wondering which of her parents she got that trait from . . . I have her as being very confident and self-assured. Not terribly outgoing. She's wouldn't be the type to shy away from talking to someone, but might not be the one to initiate conversations so much. I think she's pretty determined. I think she could have the potential to be a troublemaker, if she was less responsible.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Hmm. Perhaps you're right. I think her smile is what makes her look mischievous. I do see determined and self confident, now that you mention it. It's funny how people can look at a person (or sim!) and see different things. She's a doll no matter what, though. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 738528
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:47 am

Oh Em,

It is so wonderful seeing you post again sweetie!!

Angie is so beautiful and such a doll I love you
Natalie is gorgeous too and looks like she could be a tad bit sneaky..lol

I love the warm earth tones you have used the living room against the white furniture.
It is a gorgeous room and you did a beautiful job!!

I love Natalie's bedroom too...

Ari wrote:
Quote :
But I agree something isn't quite working in the bedroom. The walls and curtains look great together, the bedspread and rug look great together - but the sets don't seem to match each other. I think there is too much pattern or color, as you said. And there are too many tables, lol.

I agree with Ari sweet pea. Both sets are wonderful but just don't quite go together..
And maybe if you take one of the tables out of the room you might like it better.
I spend way too much time decorating a room and usually go back several times and take stuff out, put new stuff in, etc before anyone ever sees any of my pictures..lol!

I love those gold walls with the purple curtains, it just makes the whole room pop!! love, love, love it dear

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

laughin I might have to make Natalie a little sneaky and mischievous and get into a little trouble now. The personality I had for her, might be based more on what I had in mind story-wise than basing it on her appearance. I'll have to see what her personality in game actually is. Her mother is very shy and serious, so I don't think she's terribly outgoing and playful, unless she takes after her dad. I think his personality is more in the middle range for most traits.

It's been a long time since I started on Natalie's room, so I'll have to go back in and play around with it some more. I started playing with the living room and changed almost everything in it. laughin I ended up trying pink curtains and darker brownish walls and different dining room chairs. So who knows how things will end up.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh22

Here's something else I've been working on that I can share. I've been taking a lot of family/ group portraits to put together character profiles for my blogs and so that I can make custom family portraits to place in my sims' houses. Here's a couple of them. I've been experimenting with poseboxes. I just wish they were more descriptive, so I don't have to keep guessing which box or which pose I might want to use.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Stuart10

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh23

This one was just for my own fun.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh21
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:32 am

I like your decoration in that livingroom looks good!

Like those pictures of your families.
Does those poseboxes even have animal poses? :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 am

Natalie Is realy a sweetie! and your homes/rooms have beautiful decor, you are very good at that Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 12612 It's also good to see that your posting again Em, I been missing you/that a lot! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 665781
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 am

Your family portraits are great, Em. I love the babies on the floor, hee hee. I'm surprised no one has come up with a post box for holding infants, yet. They are rather difficult to use, so many poses and many don't tell you what they are. Very useful tools, but hard to use. The lady in the second shot (with the twins) is quite lovely.

I like the living room that color. On my monitor, it looks like a deep earthy rust color, and I like the way the curtains go with it.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:15 pm

I've apologized to all the others and want to do so here, too, Em.
I'm so sorry I'm behind in everyone's Sim antics threads. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 100574

Where to begin...
First of all, I'm SO glad to see you sharing in here again.
Awesome!!!

I love this sitting room:

Great job decorating to my eyes. Nice colors and pretty furniture and decor.
Do you remember where the translucent shades came from?

Natalie is pretty and really rockin' that hair and ensemble.

I'm not sure about those purple curtains, either. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 62525
I DO prefer the gold walls, too...definitely warms the room up. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 940149

This, however, is FABULOUS, dahling:

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh22

Love, love, love everything all together in this room! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 28795

You are becoming quite the decorator, m'lady! Niiiiice!

Your family portraits are terrific.
I would love to be able to do something like that and admire your ability to have them turn out so fabulous, dahling.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 846508

PS Thank you, as always, for using my walls. It means so much to me. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 817176

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks for the comments, Ulli, Jackie, Ari, and Sugah. I love you Ulli, I've never heard of any poseboxes for animals, but that would be handy, I'm sure.

Ari, I just took a portrait of another family holding their twin toddlers, so I wanted to do something different with this family. So I got everyone down on the floor. The woman in that picture is Ivy Copur, the former teen townie. She's a pretty girl and very versitile with different styles. She has a pretty nice personality too, I think.

I like those rust brown walls. I've used them quite a bit, but I decided in this house I like the lighter, brighter gold walls, so I ended up with this...

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh24

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh25

And since I just noticed both of those houses are using the same living room furniture. I'm going to go in and change it in one house. I don't think two households in Arrendale Heights would use the same living room set. How embarrassing for them. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 993625099 laughin

Don't worry, you aren't too far behind here, Sugah. I just started posting a couple of days ago in this thread. The first time in months, sadly. If I remember I'll try to look up those shades for you the next time I visit that lot.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:36 am

Ooh - very nice. The wall from one set and the curtains from the other - and they go together well. The room has a warm, elegant feel to it now. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 738528
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:41 pm

I think it's finally finished. This is Vanessa's house and something about changing the living room furniture and pillows, just really seems to suit her personality and style. It's funny, because I could not tell you what her style would be if I was asked, but when I saw it, I just thought, wow this is her. Not all of my decorating works out that well. Natalie's house, for example, turned out like a really cute, feminine cottage style, but thinking back I don't think it suits her or her family. I don't think that colorful bedroom is really her either. I might have to save it for some other sims. Anyway here's Vanessa's finished living room, to be featured in my next update of Arrendale Heights.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh26

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Snapsh27

Next time, I'll try to come up with some actual gameplay stuff to share. There's been a lot of romantic upheaval between my unmarried couples in my New Eden hood that might be more interesting than decorating experimentation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next