Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects

Go down 
+16
Nonni
SandySimmer
twerplina
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
clc
WittyKitty
Astral Faery
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
debra
Hunter
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sugah
Meilyn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:04 am

Enjoyed the wedding, great pictures!

Em wrote:
But why is he having second thoughts? (I thought he was a knowledge sim)
Isn't that maddening when they get that red memory of an engagement? I mean, why EA? lol I don't like their reasoning sometimes Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 85797
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:46 am

Quote :
I mean, why EA? lol I don't like their reasoning sometimes

I always thought it was just romance (and maybe pleasure sims) that got a red memory for marriage and engagement, but lately I've had other sims get it too for some reason. I don't know if it's a feature or a bug or part of a hack or what. It always makes me take pause though.

Connor's a knowledge sim and he's never had any other romantic interest besides Rain (she had at least kissed another sim before she fell in love with Connor), so maybe he's worried that he should have explored other options to make sure he was making the best decision before making a permanent commitment or something. His marriage memory was positive though and they seem very happy together so far.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Quote :
I actually caught him kindly turning down the advances of a few ladies.
Are you sure he's OK? Did you send him to a doctor? Has he been kidnapped by aliens recently?

Enrique's business goals are pretty ambitious. I've only had a Sim with a business once -- a bakery. I kind of enjoyed it, but didn't know what I was doing. I now have the OFB Prima Guide, so I'll probably try it again. Not three at a time, though!

Quote :
Unfortunately at the end of Connor's senior year, he got in the carpool instead of going to his final before I could stop him. He'd had a really good GPA and a high performance meter, but he ended up on academic probation and had to repeat his senior year.
That was a rather costly day at work, wasn't it? laughin

Quote :
I guess I won't be giving up my day job.
Sounds like you and I have the same singing abilities -- none!

Quote :
That is your (unofficial) step-mother / step-son!
Quote :
That's your virtual step-mother who raised you from the time you were a toddler!
affraid

Quote :
Franco and Raymie live in this complex too and I am so glad neither of them decided to participate in all of this drama.
So am I. They have such a wonderful family, and they're so in love.

Quote :
I decided my new couples need to get to know their in-laws.
I like doing that, too. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 12612

Quote :
I wonder if his baby brother, Erik, is a little spoiled having dinner served to him by his own personal butler.
That's an awesome picture! laughin

I don't know why Connor had second thoughts after getting engaged, but he looks happy at the wedding, so maybe he's over his doubts.

Quote :
Ciara misses the ceremony, because she's inside munching on chips instead.
As long as she has her priorities in order ...

Oh Stefan. He couldn't just grow up and keep it classy this one time? And then others had to follow suit? No

I've never seen the pay off option! Cool. Too bad it didn't work.

I like Rain's décor. Sure, there's a bit of pink, but could have been a lot girlier than it is. When she designs a home for them, maybe she'll add some more masculine areas for Connor. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:21 am

Em wrote:
...I was trying to keep track of who was hooking up with who. Knowing my sims, I might need a spread sheet. laughin
Sandy wrote:
I know what you mean-I have to keep track on index cards!

I honestly don't know how you keep track of all your Sims without one, Em.
Like Sandy, I'd be lost without my index cards on all the key players in Tres Lagos. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 85797

Quote :
Some of my college kids are severely fashion challenged...
...I'm so impressed with how studious they are.  I love you laughin (It doesn't last though, so I had to take this picture to prove they did spend some time on academics...
...He wants to have 5 top ranked businesses,  (Yeah, right.   ) but he owns 3 mediocre businesses instead and he'll have to be content with that...
...I caught a picture of them in an intimate moment on the couch in the upstairs loft that overlooks the club one time, but I think it might be too much to share...
...No, sorry, Enrique, I can't sing.  I guess I won't be giving up my day job...
...I wonder if his baby brother, Erik, is a little spoiled having dinner served to him by his own personal butler...
...Ciara misses the ceremony, because she's inside munching on chips instead...
... How many years has it been since Stefan and Tovia seen each other?  Apparently it wasn't long enough.   *sigh*  Way to behave at your baby girl's wedding, Stefan...

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 683951

Quote :
I haven't shared all of Angelica's story and I have to say she's no better than Enrique.  So Gabriel (potentially) gets it from both sides.

Oy vey! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 657259

Quote :
It's fun seeing out SP simselves dropping by occasionally.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 357604

Quote :
No!  Come on!  That is your (unofficial) step-mother / step-son!  Ugh!

affraidEm's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 46579

Quote :
Angelica, why do you not know better and why didn't you shut this down?     I immediately made then selectable and friendzoned them all.  Shortly after this I turned off the teen-adult actions too, at least temporarily.  Because, no.

bluwhew!

Rain & Connor are a lovely couple.
You'd think the wedding guests could behave themselves just long enough to honor the newlyweds.
Sheesh! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 971462
Nice job on their humble abode, btw, Em. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 940149

Em wrote:
Ciara misses the ceremony, because she's inside munching on chips instead.
Cher wrote:
As long as she has her priorities in order ...

Too funny, Cher! laughin

That was great fun, Em. Such drama! Such intrigue!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 692371 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:28 am

Quote :
Are you sure he's OK? Did you send him to a doctor? Has he been kidnapped by aliens recently?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 99672 No, that you mention it, no, I'm not.  No, I didn't.  And no, he hasn't.  laughin

Quote :
I don't know why Connor had second thoughts after getting engaged, but he looks happy at the wedding, so maybe he's over his doubts.

Let's hope so.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 266736 They seem to be doing well together, so I'm going to say his doubts were that he was worried that they were too young and not well enough established first.

Quote :
Oh Stefan. He couldn't just grow up and keep it classy this one time? And then others had to follow suit? No

Stefan doesn't do classy well.  I think he's one of those types that refuses to ever fully grow up.

Quote :
When she designs a home for them, maybe she'll add some more masculine areas for Connor. laughin

I tried to keep Connor in mind also when I was decorating for them and made sure I didn't go too overboard.

Quote :
Like Sandy, I'd be lost without my index cards on all the key players in Tres Lagos.

I keep track of what happened with pictures and rely on SimPE or in game memories for the rest.  I'll admit though, I'm starting to lose track of names with this next generation that is being born.

Quote :
That was great fun, Em. Such drama! Such intrigue!

laughin Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 881668

Um, let's see, who's next?  I'm trying to go roughly chronological, but I also want to focus on a small group of sims at a time.

How about Ryan, one of Ming and Drake's oldest boys?  Ryan had a little bit of a meltdown after graduation following a kitchen fire in their new apartment.  Maybe he was having doubts about his ability to handle adulthood and had succumbed to the pressures of an intense career in the medical field.  After a chat with the therapist he was all right and managed to pull himself together.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh44

With all of the drama and woohoo going on in college.  I hadn't realized that Ryan was an adult and still hadn't had his first kiss.  (How opposite, he and his twin brother, Peter, are!)  For a moment in college, I thought he might be gay when I caught him unsuccessfully trying to give Connor a kiss, but then I quickly realized it was a family kiss and remembered that he and Connor are actually first cousins.  (Duh!  laughin )  Not kissing cousins, as Connor is quickly to clarify.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh45

Maybe being a studious type at a young age, he didn't prioritize dating. Maybe being a serious sort, he wasn't interested in girls his own age.  As an adult though, he quickly hit it off with Tovia.  Tovia was one of the first sims I'd added in for the project, but she had a lot of problems getting along with others, so I put her aside for awhile.  Now, maybe she'll get another chance.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh46

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh47

I guess with his firsts out of the way, Ryan decided he was on a roll.  He ended up kissing this random apartment townie (or maybe she kissed him.) Her name escapes me at the moment.  I'd noticed her around before and noticed she had a funny walk for some reason, but it wasn't until after she and Ryan kissed that I took a close look at her and realized she's actually an elder.  laughin   And I find Ryan kissing an old lady much funnier than I probably should.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 97206

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh48

As all of his peers started to pair off and move out on their own, Ryan moved into his own little house.  I've been sending him on dates, pushing him to try to roll a marriage or engagement want, but he's not having it.  I used the crystal ball to find his best matches.  Since Ari and I were among them, I couldn't resist summoning both of us over to meet him.  His other top matches were Tovia, the elderly lady he kissed, and a random cheerleader.  

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh49

He's reached the top of his career already and became Chief of Staff in record time and now he's working on maximizing all of his skill points.  Once in awhile I'll have him invite Tovia over for a date or his family for a visit.  I'm really tempted to just move Tovia in and push them together since they get along and are well matched, but neither has the want for it and Ryan seems really content living alone.  On one hand, I like having different types of sims and sim families, so why shouldn't a sim be single and / or childless if they seem content?  But on the other hand, I really want my sims to have children and carry on to the next generation.  The Sim Goddess is really fighting with herself to let him be. (I feel like an overbearing mother laughin )

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh50

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh51
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 am

Quote :
After a chat with the therapist he was all right and managed to pull himself together.
laughin

Quote :
after she and Ryan kissed that I took a close look at her and realized she's actually an elder
Ewwww ! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 448283

Quote :
But on the other hand, I really want my sims to have children and carry on to the next generation. The Sim Goddess is really fighting with herself to let him be.
I have this all of the time since I decided to play only Knowledge sims for a while! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 598258

Thanks for the great update on your Sims! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 262201
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Em wrote:
I keep track of what happened with pictures and rely on SimPE or in game memories for the rest.
I have note cards for basic, and then after I'm done with a family's rotation, I do a little write-up about it. I have a text file for each family, but I have a feeling that's going to get crazy once the offspring start going their own ways. I've also gotten kind of lazy about the write-ups and getting my threads updated in a timely manner.

Poor Ryan; I can understand being a bit overwhelmed by "real life." I'm glad he got the help he needs and is now doing well. He's also apparently secure enough in his manhood not to be embarrassed about kissing another man. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 598258

Quote :
And I find Ryan kissing an old lady much funnier than I probably should.
laughin

Ryan seems to be one of those guys who doesn't need a relationship to be happy. He probably enjoys dating, but doesn't have a need to take things any farther. He probably thinks he has plenty of time to settle down and have a family. I know what you mean about enjoying different kinds of Sim families; that's my plan for Isle of Demeter. I've been sidetracked with the Offspring Project, though, so I'm interfering much more than I plan to in my other game.

Sandy, I used to play almost exclusively knowledge Sims. They're the easiest in many ways, and when I was a super-controlling Sim Goddess, I arranged all their relationships for them and they just had to like it. laughin I'm making myself play all kinds of Sims now; it's a challenge!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:39 pm

If I were a sim my aspiration would probably be knowledge, yet I'm more family oriented in how I play my sims lives.  I feel bad if any of my sims grow old or pass away without leaving any offspring behind.  Maybe it's more the mad scientist in me wanting to make them pass on their genes.  laughin

Quote :
Ryan seems to be one of those guys who doesn't need a relationship to be happy. He probably enjoys dating, but doesn't have a need to take things any farther. He probably thinks he has plenty of time to settle down and have a family.

I think that's true.  He seems really content living on his own so far, so I'm trying to let him be.

Quote :
I have note cards for basic, and then after I'm done with a family's rotation, I do a little write-up about it. I have a text file for each family, but I have a feeling that's going to get crazy once the offspring start going their own ways. I've also gotten kind of lazy about the write-ups and getting my threads updated in a timely manner.

That's very organized of you.  Even if you do fall behind sometimes I'm still impressed with your method.  I got really behind in updating this thread, because at the beginning I was just focusing on my offspring thread and aging everyone up to share there.  I'm caught up there, so I'm now playing catch up here.  laughin

I mentioned that twins Peter and Ryan were very much opposites. Ryan didn't get his first kiss until he was an adult.  Peter had his first kiss and first woohoo almost immediately after becoming a teen.  But despite being a romance sim whose LTW is to woohoo 20 sims and his teenage girlfriend, Paige, having the same aspiration and LTW, they were faithful to each other throughout their teen years and college.  Why mess with a good thing? (I don't even recognize him anymore with this haircut.   laughin And that's Ryan at the table behind them studying while his brother flirts.  Very typical.   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 12612 )

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh52

After graduation that all changed.  I think he woke up one day after graduation, realized he had let the dating opportunities in college pass him by and he didn't want to let his 20s pass him by too.  So he ended up sleeping with Emma (who happens to be Ramon's steady high school/ college sweetheart.)  I believe this happened at Emma's apartment.  So maybe she was the one who initiated things, I'm not sure.  Maybe she was the one who was worried about only ever dating one sim and was getting panicked about being tied down.  (I believe she's a popularity sim.) Maybe Peter just happened to be convenient and willing

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh53

Paige, who also happens to be Emma's roommate, caught them and she was not too happy about it.  She didn't stay mad about it for long though and she and Pete managed to continue on as if nothing had ever happened

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh54

Emma couldn't go back to the way things were though which was not a good thing for Ramon.

Seeing so many of their friends and siblings pair off and start their lives together, made Ramon want to settle down too.  He asked Emma to go steady with him and she turned him down.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 729422   I can't decide if Ramon is oblivious to what happened between Emma and Peter or if he knew, but decided he wanted to be with her anyway and this was a gesture of recommitting himself to their relationship.  I could see it going either way with him.  She looks so troubled and torn here.  I know she has some major choices to make.  I also like to think that Francesca and Paige are standing by to support Ramon after he was rejected.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh55

Portia and Kieran are still a couple (despite what happened with him and her sister.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 971462   I'm sure Portia does not know.)  She has dinner with him and his parents.  Adam greets them in front of the apartment.  He's eager for dinner.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh56

Despite the fights he's gotten into with other sims (like Tovia and Jayden) I think Adam is generally an easy-going guy.  Unless someone rubs him the wrong way, he seems like he would be easy to get along with.  So I don't worry about him and Portia getting along.  I do worry about her and Ciara though.  She seems like she would be a tough one to win over, especially when it comes to her only son.  I think she and Portia are actually pretty similar, both strong, determined, business minded types.  I think it could go either way with them, either they will butt heads or they will come to respect each other.  It's still up in the air, but so far they seem to get along okay.  (Ciara has been known to take an instant dislike to certain sims and I didn't see that with her and Portia, so I'll take that as a good sign.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh57

After Kieran left for college, both Ciara and Adam rolled the want to find a roommate.  Can't have that extra bedroom sitting empty when they could be making a few extra bucks by renting it out!  This sim, I believe her name is Lucy, showed up as an option.  Since she and Adam were already friends (she had come home from work with him for some reason.) I thought she would be a good choice.   I was worried she and Adam might get along too well, but I never thought to worry that she might flirt with Kieran.  At least he had the decency to turn her down as she hit on him repeatedly.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh58

Next was dinner at Franco and Raymie's.  Kieran was too chicken to show up (or maybe he just had to work).  Francesca came (I think alone.  I'm not sure I had paired her with anyone at that point) and Ramon brought Emma, despite the uncertainty of where they stand.  I like this shot of him gazing at her so sadly.  Oh, Ramon. verklempt

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh59

Portia has big news.  She and Kieran are expecting a baby!  I think she looks nervous to tell them, but she looks very determined too.  "It's sooner than we'd planned, but I know we can do this."

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh60

Her parents don't seemed disappointed by the news at all.  Considering how long (and after how many children) they waited to get married, they can't really complain that she didn't get married first.  Though, I wouldn't blame them if they had concerns about how committed Kieran is to their daughter.  But they seem happy, even though Raymie seems more preoccupied with Francesca dancing in the background.  Francesca must be really excited to be an aunt. laughin

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh61

After dinner, Portia goes upstairs and sees Emma getting sick in the bathroom.  Maybe she's not the only one who's expecting . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh62
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 pm

When Portia told Kieran that she was pregnant, I'm not sure he knew what to think.  He looks pretty panic-stricken here to me.  "What?  A baby?  Are you sure?  What are we going to do?"

It strikes me as funny that I caught this after the dinner where she told her parents she was expecting, like she told them before she told Kieran.  Or maybe she just got back from the doctor and had even bigger news.

"What?  Twins?  Are you sure?  What are we going to do?"

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh63

Considering the tiny little house they live in, I can't say I blame him for having some reservations.  After my sims paired up I moved the couples into their own lots to avoid some of the apartment drama.  Most of them were too poor to even afford even the cheapest houses in my lots bin, so I've been moving them onto small lots and building little starter houses.  Their parents are all rich and I could have them help out, but where's the fun in that?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh64

As to what they're going to do, don't worry Kieran, Portia has a detailed plan.  She knows exactly what she wants to do.  She really wants to get married before the babies are born.  Preferably before she's too big to fit into her dream wedding dress.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh65

Despite being a romance sim, Kieran is game.  He wants to do what will make Portia happy and I think he genuinely wants to be helpful and supportive.  I also think he might be relieved that Portia is going to be in charge and take care of things, so he doesn't have to.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh66

They plan a wedding for the next day.  Their tiny house is way too small even when the guest list is limited to immediate family, their significant others, and very close family friends.  Luckily the weather is nice and they can hold the ceremony outside where there's more room to spread out.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh67

I took a ton of pictures of the ceremony.   I love her dress.  I didn't realize how detailed it was until after she put it on.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh68

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh69

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh70

Too bad Raymie and Marina weren't playing attention to the ceremony.  Raymie!  This is your oldest daughter, the first of your children to get married!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 657259

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh72

Marina tries congratulate her big sister afterwards, but the bride is too busy at the moment.  Don't interrupt the pregnant lady while she's eating.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh73

These two do make a really cute couple (and a cute family.) Despite some of Kieran's questionable actions early on, I like them a lot. Portia's quickly working her way up the law career (I'm sure she has it all planned out.) and Kieran (if I recall correctly) is working as a dancer while hoping for a big break as an actor to come his way.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh71
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:15 pm

(I feel bad for so much multiple posting, but I also have a big backlog of pictures to share.  verklempt )

These photos might be kind of random, I think I did a lot of jumping around between households at this point, trying to catch everyone up.  After some waffling back and forth, Frances and Dante ended up together and got engaged.  Aren't they cute?  She's working her way up the dancing career and he's still working at his dad's music store.  His LTW is to max all skills, so I think not being so ambitious in his career might give him more time to do that.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh76

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh77

And Francesca ended up with Gabriel.  I wasn't sure how these four would end up (as in who would settle with whom.)  Then I had trouble remembering who the pairs were because the boys look nearly identical and the girls' names are too similar.  I finally figured out the shorter two, syllable names were together and the longer, 3 syllable names were together.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 553217

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh78

I can't remember if I mentioned before that Anais moved into the same building as Enrique so that she could be close to the twins and so that Javier could be close to his father and siblings.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh79

She dated quite a bit, but never seemed to eager to settle down.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh80

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh81

(She and Russ did have a nice date, despite his scowl.  Maybe he was mad that the matchmaker made him drop from the sky.  He later invited her to hang out with Sugah and the gang.  I usually say no to outing invites because my sims are busy.  But since it was Sugah who called, how could I have her say no.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh82

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh83

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh84

In the end, she decided it would better to focus on raising Javier and achieving her dream of becoming a celebrity chef.

Adam achieved his LTW of reaching the top of the art career, then got a new LTW of opening 5 top businesses.  Five is too much to ask for, but I decided to start him off with one.  A little art shop.  I like having businesses, just because it's fun to see what my sims have bought when I check out their inventories later.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh85

It is kind of boring to play though.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh86
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:08 am

I'm sorry I'm so far behind. You and your Sims have been busy!

I like how different Peter and Ryan are; it's very real life.

Your analysis of Peter's behavior makes a great story. I'm sure most of us know someone like him -- faithful for years, then suddenly wondering what he's been missing. Paige is quite the understanding room mate and girlfriend!  

Poor Ramon. He's really in love, isn't he?

Quote :
I was worried she and Adam might get along too well, but I never thought to worry that she might flirt with Kieran.  At least he had the decency to turn her down as she hit on him repeatedly.
Good for Kieran!

Portia looks like she's OK with having a baby even though it was sooner than she might wish; Francesca is adorable in her excitement. Of course, she has no idea how hard it can be. Maybe Portia did tell her parents before telling Kieran, since she could be sure of a more positive response from them? Kieran may be a romance Sim, but he's also not one to run away from his responsibilities.

I love all your pictures of the ceremony, and that dress is gorgeous!

Quote :
Raymie!  This is your oldest daughter, the first of your children to get married!  

Don't interrupt the pregnant lady while she's eating.

She and Russ did have a nice date, despite his scowl.

since it was Sugah who called, how could I have her say no
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 99672

Francesca and Gabriel, and Frances and Dante, are nice couples. I like the way you figured out how to remember which two are together. laughin

It looks like Anais may be one of those people who don't need or want a long-term relationship. Her career may be her real love, as well as raising Javier.

Quote :
It is kind of boring to play though.
laughin  I like the picture!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Quote :
You and your Sims have been busy!

I've been madly trying to catch up my storytelling to my playing.  According to the dates on my picture files, most of this gameplay happened almost six months ago!  affraid

Quote :
Poor Ramon. He's really in love, isn't he?

Yes, poor Ramon.  No  It's skipping ahead of some of my other pics, but I think I'm going to tell the next part of his story next.

Quote :
Maybe Portia did tell her parents before telling Kieran, since she could be sure of a more positive response from them?

That's an interesting thought!

Quote :
I love all your pictures of the ceremony, and that dress is gorgeous!

Isn't it though?  I didn't realize how detailed it was until she put it on.  I'm not sure where I got it from, but I love it.

Quote :
It looks like Anais may be one of those people who don't need or want a long-term relationship. Her career may be her real love, as well as raising Javier.

I think so.  I like that way of looking at it and since she's a Capricorn, that makes a lot of sense to me.

After his fling with Emma, Peter decided to resume his relationship with Paige and they moved in together.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh10

They had me kind of worried that they don't have enough in common.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh11

But they're both romance sims, so shared interests might not be a top priority.  They know exactly what they have in common and how to disagree and make up.   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 226245

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh12

It's another weekend family get-together for Franco and Raymie and company.  As you can see, the family is rapidly expanding!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh13

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh15

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh16

This photo is so telling.  I caught it a moment too late, but Francesca and Gabriel, Portia and Kieran are being romantic with each other, while Ramon is trying to show Emma some love, but she's too busy playing on the computer to notice him.   That's not a good sign.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 729422

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh17

Emma has a baby girl, Esme.  Peter's the father, but with her coloring, she could pass for Ramon's.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh18

She and Ramon seem to be happy as a new little family.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh19

Until Emma invites Peter over to meet the baby . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh20

Worse than smooching Peter, right in front of Ramon.  Emma starts rejecting any affection from Ramon.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh21

That is when Peter is around, once he goes home, she changes her tune.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 971462

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh22

Poor, oblivious, loyal Ramon was just going to stand by and take that behavior! But guess what? I'm not.  The Sim Goddess decided it was time to step in and show some tough love.  I know this will be hard for you, Ramon, but trust me, it's for your own good.  I'll try to make this process as painless as possible.  (Sometimes I think I act like their mother . . .)

I came up with a plan.  Scouted out some lovely ladies from SP (Mostly blondes and red-heads and mostly sims by Sugah, since at the time, I was feeling bad that things hadn't gone so smoothly for Anais.) and arranged for them and Ramon to meet.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh23

I moved the ladies into an apartment and summoned Ramon over to see if he might hit it off with any of them.  Fortunately, he did.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh24

I guess I didn't take pictures of this (maybe because it was too heartbreaking laughin ).  But once I saw that Ramon and the lovely McKenna were getting along with each other, I summoned in Peter and Emma and let things happen.  With Peter nearby, Emma rejected Ramon's attempts at affection enough that he fell out of love with her and that freed him to move on with McKenna.   He actually jumped the gun and asked McKenna to go steady with him before she felt like she knew him well enough to accept (which endeared her to me even more.)  Luckily she didn't hold his over-eagerness against him and he wasn't discouraged by her rejection, so they took their time to build a relationship.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh25

The next time I played Ramon's lot, I had Emma and Esme move out.   He goes to work early in the morning as a military man, so she left quietly in the early morning hours while he was gone.  She ended up moving in with her eldest sister, Bethany.  The building Bethany lives in is inhabited by mostly by their siblings (the ones who are old enough to have finished college), so Emma has a lot of babysitters on hand to help her raise Esme.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh26
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:07 pm

ah! Looks like the stork will be busy!! laughin Love the drama in your hood! Muahaha
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:17 pm

I wonder why Peter looks almost sulky in that first picture.

Quote :
They know exactly what they have in common and how to disagree and make up.
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 99672

Quote :
Ramon is trying to show Emma some love, but she's too busy playing on the computer to notice him.   That's not a good sign.
How sad. And I see the story gets even sadder for Ramon. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 503793 One day he'll thank the Sim Goddess for looking out for him. I'm sure he'll be treated better by McKenna.

I love the drama in your hood, too, and the story is quite interesting!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Quote :
ah! Looks like the stork will be busy!! laughin

Yes! There's definitely a baby boom on the way.

Quote :
I wonder why Peter looks almost sulky in that first picture.

I don't know what their conversation was about, but obviously it was a topic he didn't like and he doesn't have enough nice points to feign interest in something that doesn't appeal to him. I think it looks like she was making a suggestion for improvement to him and he felt like he was being nagged. laughin

Quote :
I'm sure he'll be treated better by McKenna.

I'm sure she will be good to him. She seems to be a level-headed lady. I just hope that he's good enough for her. He's been kind of flaky in the past.

I'm loving the drama too. I couldn't make up better drama if I tried. This group has been a lot of fun and I've been pretty happy with my ACR and mods set up. I've kind of figured out what works and how to interpret their actions and reactions with the right amount of drama for me.

Aside from Peter, Ming and Drake's family is much less dramatic and scandalous. I've been trying to make them have plenty of family gatherings so that the older kids and younger kids can get to know each other better. The youngest three barely know Peter and Ryan. Frances and Alice got to be close before she left the nest, but she doesn't know Lynn or Craig as well as she should. Of the youngest kids, Craig is the only one who has much of a relationship with the older siblings, because as a teen and young adult, he would call his brothers and sisters to chat when I would play their houses. Usually I reject or end phone calls quickly because my sims have better things to do, especially if it's some random townie acquaintance, but I couldn't resist letting them stop to talk with their little brother. Lynn is way too shy and Alice too independent (not nice enough) to call people up, so Craig was kind of special in that way. I love you

Drake's staring at Paige's growing belly. Maybe he's having trouble believing he's about to become a grandfather. (Or maybe it's a bit awkward because this isn't the first girl his oldest son has gotten pregnant?)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh27

They really like to have family dance parties.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh28

Alice finds her a much older boyfriend. The good news is that it's Sabien, who I shared here and would be eligible for the Offspring Project. The bad news is that he is way too old for her.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh29

I was a bit worried that Lynn was going to follow in her sister's footsteps, when the "Find a Date Crystal Ball" matched her up with Aidan (Emma's oldest brother) but nothing developed between them.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh30

Luckily, she moved on to someone more age appropriate. This is Matthew, who is also one of Emma's brothers. (They were my Baby Boom Challenge family, so their family makes up like half of this neighborhood. In other words, who isn't Emma's brother or sister?)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh31

As a shy sim, when she flirts, it is really too adorable. I love you

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh32

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh33

I have a lot of random family shots of them, because this family is just so cute.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh34

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh35

I caught Peter admiring his pregnant girlfriend, waiting to show her how much he appreciates her.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh36

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh37

Drake makes a very handsome Captain Hero, don't you think?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh38

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:21 am

I usually let my Sims talk on the phone a while if it's another playable Sim, and especially if it's a family member. It can be a hands-free way of developing and maintaining friendships, but I'm supposed to be trying to take the game a little slower and let my Sims interact in person more. laughin

The dance parties look like fun.

I was wondering why so many of your girls are attracted to older men, but then, I was always attracted to older men. I somehow married the only guy I ever dated who was my own age! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 598258

Quote :
As a shy sim, when she flirts, it is really too adorable.
It really is, although she's pretty adorable anyway. I'm so glad you got pictures.

Quote :
I caught Peter admiring his pregnant girlfriend, waiting to show her how much he appreciates her.
That's pretty sweet. I love you

Quote :
Yes, he does. Did I ever tell you about the Captain Hero several games ago? She started disappearing. When she'd fly off to work, she'd disappear. I knew when she got home because she'd get paid, and I could see her plumb bob. I couldn't do much with her when it happened because I couldn't click on her. If I could catch her before she flew away, and have her drive, she wouldn't disappear.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Quote :
I usually let my Sims talk on the phone a while if it's another playable Sim, and especially if it's a family member. It can be a hands-free way of developing and maintaining friendships, but I'm supposed to be trying to take the game a little slower and let my Sims interact in person more. laughin

It definitely depends on who the caller is. If it's a family member or old friends I'm usually happy to let them chat, but if it's a random townie, I usually don't have time for that.

Quote :
I was wondering why so many of your girls are attracted to older men, but then, I was always attracted to older men. I somehow married the only guy I ever dated who was my own age!

laughin Maybe my hood is lacking in eligible teens. I know a lot of girls are into older guys, but I never was. I always preferred guys my own age. I think part of the appeal of my ex-husband was that we were the same age. He's only 6 months older than me.

Quote :
Yes, he does. Did I ever tell you about the Captain Hero several games ago? She started disappearing. When she'd fly off to work, she'd disappear. I knew when she got home because she'd get paid, and I could see her plumb bob. I couldn't do much with her when it happened because I couldn't click on her. If I could catch her before she flew away, and have her drive, she wouldn't disappear.

Oh no! I'm glad that hasn't happened with Drake!

There's this creepy apartment townie named Alec that lives in the same complex as Jade and Stefan, Addison and Elena, and Johanna and Johannes. He became infatuated/obsessed with Elena and kept trying to kiss her. She kept turning him down.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh39

He also had a problem with Jade and kept getting into fights with her. I don't know what their problem was with each other, but it was relentless.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh40

I had to make him selectable to check out his memories and this is what they looked like . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Alec10

All of the rejected kisses are with Elena and all of the fights are with Jade. affraid

I have to admit, I was more than a little suspicious when he offered Elena's husband, Addison, a job as a spy. He had been out of work since losing his job as a teacher, so he took the opportunity, but it doesn't exactly sound like the safest job. I wonder if it was an excuse to get Addison out of the house. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 62525

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Nsnaps10

The offers he makes his neighbors are kind of questionable. I'm not sure what he was thinking when he offered to set Johanna up on a blind date. What made him think she would be interested in going on a blind date, her wedding ring or her very pregnant belly? Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 657259

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh43

Then he gets worse. Once Elena's daughter, Elyse became a teen, he went after her. Unfortunately, she didn't reject him and he finally got that first kiss he was so desperate for. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 46579

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh41

He hits on all the girls. Jolene isn't having it and tells him exactly where he can go.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh42

Too bad her sister, Jana, wasn't as immune to his charms.

I eventually moved another family into this complex and he was booted out, but he still walks by my sims' homes sometimes. I had to turn off the teen-adult interactions with ACR because of his behavior. I think I need to lock him up somewhere.

Luckily my sims don't seem to be too scarred by his behavior and they go on to have more appropriate relationships. Elyse starts a romance with Javier.

But he kind of likes Marina, too.

They're still figuring things out. (I forget who that other guy is. One of my Baby Boom kids, I think.)

Jolene and Clark (Elena and Addison's son) are a cute couple.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh50

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh51

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh52

Oh and here's my "foreign exchange student," Debbie, who became friends with Elena and Addison's son, Jack, and stayed around for a few days.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh53
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Quote :
What made him think she would be interested in going on a blind date, her wedding ring or her very pregnant belly?
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 99672 The picture of his memories is hilarious. And sad.
Good for Jolene, though. Smart girl.

He really is a creepy character, and a bad influence on those impressionable teen girls. It would be ... unfortunate, maybe ... if he were to suffer some kind of fatal accident, wouldn't it?

Jolene and Clark make a great couple; I love the series of pictures you took of them.

How nice that Jack can carry on what looks like a fairly intelligent conversation with Debbie. She seems very encouraging, too.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Em wrote:
There's this creepy apartment townie named Alec
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 99672 He is hilarious and his memories? laughin

Em wrote:
Elyse starts a romance with Javier.

They are so cute together, hope it works out! Also with Jolene and Clark!

Enjoyed your update Em!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Please forgive how behind I am in this section, as always, Em! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 100574

Em wrote:

droolin hubbahubba

I love the family dance parties! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 1525848287

Alec the Creepy Townie definitely needed to go find somewhere else to wreak havoc!
His memories alone send him high up the creep-o-meter chart! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 774807
Glad you decided to give him the boot, Em!

Em wrote:
...so their family makes up like half of this neighborhood. In other words, who isn't Emma's brother or sister?
...What made him think she would be interested in going on a blind date, her wedding ring or her very pregnant belly?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 683951

Jolene and Clark ARE cute together. I agree.
Though I must say their demonic snowman was a wee bit scary! affraid

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 461171 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Quote :
It would be ... unfortunate, maybe ... if he were to suffer some kind of fatal accident, wouldn't it?

Yes . . . very . . . Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 226245 For now he's still creeping around the neighborhood, but at least he's not living in the same complex as any of my sims.

Quote :
Though I must say their demonic snowman was a wee bit scary! affraid

laughin Grouchy sims like to make grumpy looking snowmen.

I haven't played the sims in awhile, but I still have tons of pictures to share, if I can remember who my sims are again and what was happening in those pictures. laughin I need to try to limit myself to the major events though which is hard for me to do. There are so many cute and funny moments. It might be awhile before I can share any pictures again. The power cord to our router broke which means I can only get online from my crappy laptop downstairs where the keys stick and all of my pictures are on my desktop upstairs. We've been having trouble finding a replacement cord so we may have to end up just buying a whole new router. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 971462
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 pm

I shared some of the beginnings of the next generation in my project thread for those who may be eligible. Here are some babies that were born in my game that are not 100% descended from SP sims. (Sorry if there are some repeated images. I've lost track of what I've shared and what I haven't. It's been awhile.)

Paige and Peter had a baby girl, Pamela.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh40

I kind of love this picture where Peter is autonomously cleaning the nursery window from the outside while Paige is inside nursing the baby. laughin

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh42

They barely managed to fit some of Peter's large family into their tiny home for a birthday party. Paige presumably has some family out there somewhere, but I don't remember who they are.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh41

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh38

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh43

I forget where I left off on Ramon's story. Emma had Peter's baby before she and Ramon broke up and she moved out. (After I gave her the boot. Ramon was too nice to do it himself.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh37

She moved into her eldest sister, Bethany's, single bedroom apartment with little Esme. I tried to invite Peter around to get to know her, but I had trouble with their schedules working out.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Snapsh39
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:11 pm

Quote :
I kind of love this picture where Peter is autonomously cleaning the nursery window from the outside while Paige is inside nursing the baby.
Not like a creepy peeper at all ...

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 598258

I like the birthday party. I often don't want to take the time and effort to have them, but I wish I did. I have a tendency to rush through a lot of my Sims' lives. No

Esme is growing up nicely; I love that hair.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Quote :
Not like a creepy peeper at all ...

If it was some random sim, I'd agree. But since he's looking in on his girlfriend and baby daughter, I'm going to pretend it's being sweet instead. laughin Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 226245

Quote :
I like the birthday party. I often don't want to take the time and effort to have them, but I wish I did. I have a tendency to rush through a lot of my Sims' lives. No

I usually rush and skip the parties too, but this time I've been making an effort to do them with the first birthday at least so I can invite the families over and have them meet the kids.

Here are some pictures from Patrick and Ava's family.

It was a sad day when Ava's cat, who she adopted as a kitten when (I think) Connor was little, died from old age. Even the butler was torn up about it. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 729422

Middle son Erik, is a musical genius and a piano prodigy at a young age. He takes after his mother, who is skilled at the piano, but I think his talent goes even beyond hers.

He's also popular with the young ladies. He gets a first kiss from Venus, the daughter by alien abduction of an alien sim I made for Chase.

And another first kiss from one of my Baby Boom Challenge kids. I think her name is Nadia.

Patrick reached the top of the Science career and achieved his lifetime want of being a Mad Scientist. He then rolled a second LTW to be an Ecological Guru and quickly achieved the top of the Natural Science career too. For some reason he brought home Raymie with him even though she's in the education career. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 85797 His work outfit is scandalous though. droolin

Ava, meanwhile, has been working her way to the top of the education career track. She's been working on her logic skills to help her with her career and because she knows her husband is passionate about science. (I think one of his turn ons is logic, so I'm trying to help boost their chemistry, which was already good anyway.) They've always enjoyed cuddling under the stars, but since Ava's been practicing with the telescope on her own, maybe they're able to share their knowledge of a mutual interest better while they're spending quality time together. I think it's sweet that they still do this autonomously I love you

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Quote :
It was a sad day when Ava's cat, who she adopted as a kitten when (I think) Connor was little, died from old age. Even the butler was torn up about it.

Aw. I worry about Zara, Lilura's cat, now that she's an elder. No one in the household is platinum aspiration, or even gold, so I can't safely use the pet bowl reward thingy.

Erik looks like he's really into performing. I suspect he could have a very successful music career ahead of him.

The first kisses are always sweet. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 12612

Quote :
His work outfit is scandalous though.
laughin  And what would Raymie's students say?! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 259558

Quote :
I think it's sweet that they still do this autonomously
I agree. That picture makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next