Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hey! from Nonni

Go down 
+11
MARTHA!
SimEm
LabCat
AdriannaSimmie
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sphinx
CallyDreaming
L.J
Sugah
Nonni
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 am

I'm in!

dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 am

Awesome! If there's a party, you know I'm in. I'll even take the job of baking the cake. Sounds like fun. Chocolate with white icing is my absolute favorite too!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
MARTHA!

MARTHA!

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey, Nonni, birthday huh? Sounds like fun. Can we have stuffed crust pizza..I really like that. I usually just tear the crust off and eat that.
You know what? I love the way the same people end up on all the same sites... Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 594374
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Awesome, everyone! Em ... terrific! You can bake the cake.
Martha, we'll probably be ordering all sorts of pizza, so I have no doubt there will be others who enjoy the stuffed crust, like you.

Quote :
I love the way the same people end up on all the same sites...

Sing it with me. You know this one...

♪ It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, Sims world! ♪
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: I'm glad there is a consensus about the cake.   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Good to know my guests like the same type of cake I do. I have never had stuffed crust pizza, but I would love to try it. There is no doubt I would like it.

Since housecleaning my game and downloads, I am missing several items but I am not panicking. There is always ways to find things. Plus, this is where I pat my self on the back:

I made a spreadsheet that contains the creator's name, the item downloaded, the link to the CC, the TOS/Tou policy and the link to the policy. I have been patiently gathering this info for nearly a year. But you know it barely scratches the surface of all the goodies out there. It is also still very much a work in process.

If anyone wants to add or inspect it, I have put it in a zip file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmfe3znt2ht
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 am

Wow! That's quite an impressive spreadsheet you've created, Nonni. I'm definitely going to take a look at it.
I am ALWAYS searching for generous creators who allow their meshes to be included with recolors.
Since you've included CC creatory policies, that's such a plus for me, as a recolorist.
Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 367799
That being said...

~*~*~

I hope your birthday is as special and delightful as you are, dear Nonni.
I am wishing you a most fabulous birthday and am so glad you've joined our little forum

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Happy_Birthday_Glitter_Cake

Have a lovely day!

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 366915 Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 981739 Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 366915

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Happy birthday, Nonni! You have the same b-day as my mother-in-law. I brought the cake, let the party begin!

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Chocca10
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Happy_birthday
Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 159351 Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 360147
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 366915 YUM! That cake looks fantastic, Em! Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 366915
I don't know if I should eat some cake first and THEN the pizza, or visa versa!!!

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Z187042563

Thank you for bringing the scrumptious looking cake. Somebody pass me a fork, please! :droolin\\\':
PS Happy birthday to your MIL, too, Emily!

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Sorry I am late for the celebration.

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Happy_birthday

I hope you have a great day! Cheers! Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 7255
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh, me oh, my. So nice to reminisce and look at those luscious cakes again.++

Quote :
Wow! That's quite an impressive spreadsheet you've created, Nonni. I'm definitely going to take a look at it.
I am ALWAYS searching for generous creators who allow their meshes to be included with recolors.
Since you've included CC creatory policies, that's such a plus for me, as a recolorist.

I have updated that. Would you like an update?

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Are you kidding? Absolutely.
We need to think of a good place for you to share it, so everyone who wishes to take a look at it can find it easily.

Let me think about it...
Perhaps our Sims Schmoozathon section...you can start your own link then update it when needed. I will look around and get back with you. Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 940149

If you have any thoughts as to where you think sharing your cc spreadsheet might go, I'm definitely open.

And thank you, m'lady! Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 243713
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and missed this post, Sugah!

I was trying to figure out how to put the info out in a post.

Also, I would like to get input on whose policies have changed.

Some creators have left pay websites and now offer their creations to be uploaded in sims or lots.

Some sites that used to limit use of their meshes are closed and the meshes are now available for recolor and inclusion in lots or sims.

The spreadsheet is easy to update but I don't know how to upload it to a post except as a zip file that has to be replaced occasionally.

So there you have it. How to do this?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 am

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Img_5394

Happy Birthday dear Nonni!

I hope you are surrounded of family and people you love to day, when you having your birthday!

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 678648 Many hugs Nonni!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am

All the best Nonni. just a few days after mine........mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 am

Jackie!!! You have brought tears to my eyes. Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 503793 Thank you. Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 508493

I have finally been able to finish the lot your 'Welcome to the Jungle' inspired. It is called Tullibardine after a fine old Scottish Whiskey. Here is a sneak peak:

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Tullibardinenessie600x450

Caleb
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Sorry I missed yours. BTW I am going to get your Ivy Copur makeover for I am replacing my NPCs like you did for your neighborhood. I have done about 40 but there are so many.
AND

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Belatedbirthday23
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 am

I can't believe a year has passed since we all posted for your last birthday, Nonni!
WOW! Time truly does fly!

I hope this birthday is a truly good one for you.
Wishing you all that is near and dear to your heart.

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Happy_Birthday_Glitter_Cake

Tullibardine is awesome! Great job!
Wherever did you find the Lochness Monster? Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 598258

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 am

Nonni wrote:
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Sorry I missed yours. BTW I am going to get your Ivy Copur makeover for I am replacing my NPCs like you did for your neighborhood. I have done about 40 but there are so many.

Thank you.

For the replacements, to it do more quickly, I have six different faces for each skintone in CAS. I just write down their name, eye, hair, skintone shade and outfit and just do them in CAS, much quicker and you can alter the faces a bit so they are not exactly the same.
I have done well over 600 and it does take a while.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Quote :
Tullibardine is awesome! Great job!
Wherever did you find the Lochness Monster?

All the credit for the display goes to Shell (Michelle/Mychelle@SimSafe2). She does all the graphics for me. I will never know how I came to deserve all love and support she and MaAlet have given me.

Without my friends help I would not be able to post much of anything now a days.

Caleb Shell is also from downunda! Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 665781

Last edited by Nonni on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 am

:BirthdayBunch:

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 360147

I hope you have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:26 am

Tullibardine Looks fantastic wow! and glad to have make you happy Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 338947
Back to top Go down
Mychelle

Mychelle

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:34 am

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Gold-110
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 am

Ullwera wrote:
:BirthdayBunch:

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 360147

I hope you have a great day!!

Thanks, Ullwera. I really need to get back to visiting my friends on my favorite sites like Sugah's, Hunter's and Annosims. I just seem to run out of steam quicker lately.

Thank you, Shell, for the birthday wishes.

Jackie, you always lift my heart.

Hugs to all!!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 am

Tis easy to remember your hatch day, so........................

Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 159351
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:42 am

Happy Birthday!!! Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 360147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! from Nonni   Hey! from Nonni - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! from Nonni
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next