Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
Nonni
Sugah
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Wouldn't you just be answering my question honestly?
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Maybe, but wouldn't that depend on who was listening (or watching)?

Sugah, are you still watching Flash Forward, and if so do you still like it as much as you did initially?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Or perhaps how well the person truly knows you, m'lady?

I watched it only a few times, then lost interest.
Truth be told, I rarely have the tv on unless I am watching a movie, Elle.
I think it may not be renewed, if I am remembering what I read correctly.
Do you watch it still?

I was thinking of you last night. Popped in Burn Notice and watched a couple episodes.
The more I watch that show, the more I really like it AND all the main characters.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Isn't it just like you to make a good point? laughin I love you

Quote :
Do you watch it still?

You know, Sugah, when it first came on I DVRed it and I was going to delete it, but then you said you really liked it. I just don't have a lot of time for television; I'd much rather spend my free time on the PC. So, anyway, it kept taping and now I have all of last season and now it it starting over. I think I am going to delete what I have and scrap it. I am really not into many series.

Quote :
The more I watch that show, the more I really like it AND all the main characters.

Didn't I tell you how great that show and the characters are? I absolutely love it. Initially I watched it because I love Jeffrey Donovan and Bruce Campbell as actors, but now I am just loving the show in its entirety. I cannot wait until June.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Where have I seen Bruce Campbell before?

I'd never seen Jeffrey Donovan before Burn Notice, but Bruce Campbell looks so familiar.
He's my mom and hubby's fave character (Sam). I think he does a great job, too.
Fiona cracks me up, "Should we shoot 'im?" I laugh almost everytime she says that in the beginning credits.
I need to remember the new season starts in June.
What season is this? Cause I only have Seasons 1 and 2 (of my mom's) in dvd.

I must confess I am not good about sticking with tv programs since I enjoy my computer more, too, Elle.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Why does the ketchup top always make a mess of itself? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 99672

Burn Notice is the first time I have ever seen Bruce Campbell in a permanent, major role. He has been around forever, and you usually catch him in movies though rarely in a leading role except in the ones that are made for television or straight to video. He plays the same kind of character, and is always endearing. I just love him.

Jeffrey Donovan is the same; I have mostly seen him in movies or in guest roles on series. This is the first time I have seen him as the headliner, but his talent in my opinion was always underrated. He stands out for me in "Come Early Morning" with Ashley Judd. I love that movie. It is not the best, but endearing in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Are you changing the subject, missy ma'am?
(That's a question that's boggled my mind for decades. lol)

My mom said the same thing about Bruce.
He's been around forever, but only in bit parts.

I've not seen Come Early Morning. Will look into it, as I'm a fan of Ashley Judd's AND Jeffrey Donovan's.

(PS I just looked up Bruce Campbell. He and I have the same birthday, only he's one year older! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 21650 )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Me? Why would I do that? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 738528

Quote :
He and I have the same birthday, only he's one year older!

That is pretty cool! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 940149
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:43 am

About my party.......can we have a Mystic Pizza?
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 am

What is a Mystic Pizza???

Sugah Quote: (I had to look up piri piri ... Is it a small, spicy chili
pepper? Or am I mistaken?)End quote.
Yes and its reel hot... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 968206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:47 pm

How is everyone's Monday going today?

Jackie, Mystic Pizza is a bizarre purple pizza our little chefs can prepare & serve in Cafe World.
Cafe World is a pretty popular Facebook game.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I wonder if it still is Monday in the states when we got Tuesday here in Sweden? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 85797

Oh, I mistaken that game for the old Caveman game, in that game ones had to find something to get the elevator to work, when one was attacked the whole time from stone age animals and bad caveman that true stones on you, and you did all that to impress a cave girl, and sometimes free her from Dino's or other bad guy's... a mistake from me... sorry girls Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Where is everyone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Why isn't anyone hear with me this evening? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 503793

Quote :
...when one was attacked the whole time from stone age animals and bad caveman that true stones on you, and you did all that to impress a cave girl, and sometimes free her from Dino's or other bad guy's...

JEEZ! That's quite the game, Jackie! Is it an old or recent PC game?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 am

How can you be sad for being alone, when you live in our heart's ? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 678648

Yes the Original came in the beginning of the 90 ties, and was an arcade game, a fun but very hard game, the Cave man was relay a funny game...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:59 am

Can you be any nicer? I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 am

Sorry I don't understand the question? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Where is everyone this evening? verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Jackie wrote:
Sorry I don't understand the question?

It is just a way of saying that you are so nice, and I am so glad that you are such an active part of this forum. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 319331

IRT -

Where are you now that I am here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 503793
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks Elle, You are real nice too Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 817176 , and I am happy to be here Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 637989, Because all of you here have been very nice to me Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 338947 . It's real hard to refer to a place on the web like home, but here we are, a home is not just where one hang his hat, its a place full of loving and caring people Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 950802 , when one find that, one never want to leave...

So what was the question? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 128862 now again?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 am

Hmmm...I don't know...what was the question? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 Confused0024
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:07 am

How are you? (poor girl is losing her memory Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 128862 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:11 am

Who is here to keep me company right now?

Jackie wrote:
...and I am happy to be here , Because all of you here have been very nice to me . It's real hard to refer to a place on the web like home, but here we are, a home is not just where one hang his hat, its a place full of loving and caring people , when one find that, one never want to leave...

Thank you for sharing that, Jackie.
I'm so glad you feel that way. You've absolutely made my morning by saying so. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 888294
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:48 am

You are welcome Lady Sugah Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 678648 I am here now ... were are you?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Can't you see me here with you, good sir?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 621122
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next