Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
Nonni
Sugah
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hunter

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:03 am

What are you trying to say? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Sick_910
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:35 am

Are you feigning ignorance on the subject of your violent ways once again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:10 am

What's the definition and origin of the word 'feigning'? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 738528
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:37 am

Did you know that "feigning" means "to slap someone silly through the internet for questioning my great wisdom"?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:11 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 99672

Did you know that I find violence most entertaining?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:06 am

Do you people ever go to bed? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 465755
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 12612 TPAM Is here now, and she is sleepy Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 665781 Did you not go to bed yet Elle?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:40 am

I was up late grading papers and answering emails. How are you, dear Jackie? I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:20 am

I am good, and its a Nice day... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 12612 Need to get back to play the asylum challenge, they have been waiting because of the pair swap challenge...
It makes me sad that you have to sit and work all night, instead of sleep on your pillow...

Have you seen Adrianna and Astral new May girls? they are very beautiful bout of them ...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:22 am

Is this 'Answer a Question with a Question' - or a freaking International Coffee moments of our lives commercial????

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Argh
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:30 am

Geez, what's your problem? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 971462
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:31 am

Who has a problem? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 738528
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Isn't the answer to that obvious?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Elle you are her now again Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 247485 Hope you did take a nap before, so you feel all good now! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Are you always this sweet? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Are you playing Sims now Elle, or are you standing in the sunset on a mountaintop in the dream land? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 665781
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:59 am

Why are we talking about Elle? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 971462
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:09 am

Why don't we ask Hunter the same question: are you sleeping now hunter, and dream of the time, the Amazons ruled the earth! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 817176 see you soon again my girl!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Have you always been so romantic, Jackie dear? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 738528
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Yes I was hit with the romantic stick when I was a kid! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 128862

Don't you think there is to little Romance in the world to day, my dear Lady?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Wouldn't you agree we are both in agreement about that, dear fellow? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 637989

Hit with a romantic stick! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes we are in the same track about that Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 12612 to little romance... I wonder why the world is not so easy like the Sim world... well ones can end up on Astrals Asylum, but without that they live a good and romantic life...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Do you think that sometimes real life can get in the way of romance?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:39 pm

No Sugah, If I tort that I should not be romantic, I was just praising the game, and the easy life, our sims got Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 128862
But when it does it can become great movies, like The Notebook Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 12612
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Where is your question?! Where!? I,...I can't go on like this.

Don't make me 'feign' you! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 99672

(Yes, I do laugh at my own jokes sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next