Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
Nonni
Sugah
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:56 pm

When did you get here, Hunter Baby? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Kez_09
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Are you stalking me again? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 971462

I'm at work now and just taking a break. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 678648
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Aren't I always? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 0002045A

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Hello girls, where are you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Icon_rolleyes I always miss the girls Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 497514
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:35 am

I could ask you the same question, sir; where are you now that I am here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 503793
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:38 am

I was probably home and finish the house for Ella (your Sim me), I also put her to bed and checked she was not hungry, then i sing a song for her, about 3 rabbits, living in a oak, then she closed her sweet eyes, and fell to sleep... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612 but where are you now, my friend?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Isn't sim Elle so lucky to have such a sweetie looking after her when I am not around? I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:47 pm

It is I who is privileged, to have the opportunity to care for Ella when you are not around Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 912276

is your sweet eyes also closed now, Ella? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 665781
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Where's Sugah? She's my bestest forum friend! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:09 am

Don't know, She had a family visit, but I have not seen her sines Friday... or Saturday Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 497514

Well I wonder also were she is, and miss her too! God bless her! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:27 am

Here I am, Tim...Can't you see me? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 319331

FYI-
I've had my daughter in town. Sunday morn we took off for E. Texas to spend some time with my mom.
Got back yesterday afternoon, but have been feeling weary.
I think I'm getting a sore throat accompanied by some lovely drainage. Rolling Eyes

Anyhoo, I'm back and hope to spend some time with you all today. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 765640
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Who else is glad Sugah is able to spend time here today? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 74257
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Don't you think we should plan a party? dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:51 pm

What's with you and parties? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 85797
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:55 pm

What's wrong with parties?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Uhhhhh.....nothing. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 99672

Did you know that I missed you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Do you know that I always miss you when you are not around? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Do you ladies - and Sir Jackie - know how much I miss hanging out with you when we can't be together? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 765640
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Do you know that the feeling is mutual, dear lady? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Do you know how glad it makes my heart to know we are in agreeance on this matter? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 405831
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Do you know to see you, here on line with us to day, is like being lost and thirsty in the Nevada dessert, and then find a glass with ice cold water! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 912276 and a map home...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Do you know how absolutely lovely and romantic that sounded, dear Jackie?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 122582
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:13 am

So I take it you like romance?

How about this unconventional piece of romance:

You are like a throat lozenge, able to soothe and allow me my true voice.

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 950802 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 950802 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 950802
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:43 am

Why isn't anyone else up at 3:43 a.m. central time? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 738528
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:22 am

I was but I did not wanted to scare you Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 912276 Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next