Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Sphinx
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
SimEm
autumnelle
Sugah
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm

^I ban Elle because she's probably off having some fan-freaking-tastic dinner right now without me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 503793 ^
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

^ I ban Sugah for giving in so easily to temptation to ban me, losing her will-power only one post later. verklempt
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 am

^I ban Elle for being scarce late at night when I am usually on.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 971462
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 am

^I ban Hunter for thinking others will be at her beck and call.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm

^ I ban Russ for thinking that Hunter gives two toodles about inconveniencing others. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:59 pm

I ban Elle for not being online with me right now. No

Where is everyone this evening? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 am

^ I ban Sugah for being in bed sleeping right now! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 143232
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 am

^I ban Elle for assuming I was in bed sleeping, when I was brushing my teeth and getting my crappola together at the time of her post.^

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 922586 That was rather long-winded! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:03 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 99672

^ I ban Sugah for calling out my mistake! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 971462

laughin
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 pm

^I ban Elle because she should be more humble and willing to own up to her mistakes. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 pm

^ I ban Hunter for having snot for brains. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 515704
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm

^I ban Elle for being a Rudy Pa-Toody again........ Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

^ I ban Hunter for continuously banning me for the same reason. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm

^I ban Elle because she encouraged Sugah to have bad oral hygiene by not brushing her teeth, so she could spend time with you. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 971462

That's really awful, you know. Do you know the cost of fillings and crowns and such?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 363286

^ I ban Hunter for disguising a dig at sugah within a ban at me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 Sign0079
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:34 pm

^I ban Elle for not realizing my ban was all about her and her lack of concern for other's periodontal health.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 540300ruucnb8777
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 pm

^ I ban Hunter for being a fibber and full of herself. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 431
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am

^I ban elle for suggesting the lovely Hunter would lie!

(And hunter i love that picture Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 128862 )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm

^ I ban Cally for taking Hunter's side over mine. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 137281

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 128862 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 128862 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 128862
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

^I ban Elle for being obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm

^I ban Russ for addressing me without permission. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 Sign0099
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

^I ban Elle for not stating who I need to get permission from, as if I would ask anyway. :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

^ I ban Russ for using his tongue in an inappropriate manner. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 Sign0079
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm

^I ban Elle for even contemplating, bureaucratic authority works on larrikins.

ie. Your smiley is a non event.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

^ I ban Russ for thinking that rebels are welcome here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 971462
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next