Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello I am Jackie

Go down 
+9
Ullwera
Nonni
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
Christa
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello I am Soloaris, my reel name is Jackie, I live in a Town on the Swedish west coast Gotenburg, I been Playing Sims since it first come to Sweden, if my mind don't fail me it was 2005, but I been playing the old "first sims" to before that, and I love the game. I got expansion up to seasons (but I did not buy pets, In the old sims I had all expansion, and even if I liked the cats and the dogs, I was some irritated on the fact that ones could have fly's in the garden and I could not find the place where the dog/cat had done their "thing" so in the end I had to move from the lot because I relay hate the fly sound :) Thats why I always tell my sims to clean the house and wash the dishes. Hello I am Jackie 128862

(I also want in advance ask you all for forgiveness for my spelling, we speak Swedish in Sweden and even if I learned to talk English when I was a sailor I have it hard with the gramma and how ones spell word's, But I can also promise I will try my very hardest to do things right. :) Also I don't mind at all if you correct me Hello I am Jackie 738528 )

I relay like all the things people make to the game, they are so very creative and do so beautiful things to the sim's to were and live in, some of the maxis clods and furniture's are reel boring, but I think the creator of the first Sim wanted it to look a lot like the 50 and the 60 because some of the furnitures looks reel retro, like they comes from a flee market Hello I am Jackie 128862 I use to download things on MTS (2) but I also got other favorite sites, Thats how I found you, I followed a link for friendly sites, I admit I been lurking around this site for a couple of days and see how you play, post and how you are (Bad me), In the end I had to register, because I find this site very nice and friendly, and the people are lovely... I also seen very beautiful things you people here made (on pictures) Hello I am Jackie 950802

Can I tell you something else? I love to play PC-games and then special RPG´s, I am interested of History and Myth, My favorite movies are: Orlando Bloom-Kingdom of Heaven, Will Smith-Enemy of the state, Bogart-Bergman-Casablanca, Noha Whyle-The Librarian, Kurt Russel-Escape from New York, Keanu Rerves-Matrix (All), David Lynch-Dune, Sergio Lones-My name is Nobody, Mike Myers wonderful triologi about Austin Powers, My big fat Greek wedding, Sandra Bullock-When you were sleeping, Nancy Meyers-The Holiday, Renee Zwllerer-Bridget Jones Dairy, Milla Jovovich-Resident Evil (All) and also the movie she did with Ultra Violet, George A. Romeo-Land of the Dead, Jan Debont-The Haunting (But I like the original movie better) The good, the bad and the ugly... and Winnie The Pooh.

I am 51 years old, 193 cm tall, have quit long Grey hair (that ones was brown) and green eye's, I been working like a sailor and was also a chef at sea, later when I went to shore I was working like a chef on different Restaurants and Hotels in Sweden, (it was okay but I was missing the smell of salt water Hello I am Jackie Icon_rolleyes ) I been walking the road in French for two years in my youth and I also had a Flower shop ones Hello I am Jackie 128862 I have a daughter that are now 21 and my sweetest treasure Hello I am Jackie 12612 and with her I was a single father, she have a own flat now and a good job, and I love her very much, she makes me proud...

I don't can think on any thing more now... but If there is something you want to know just ask me Hello I am Jackie 738528

Last edited by soloaris on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello, Jackie. It's a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Hello I am Jackie 599369
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Thank you so much for welcoming me Autumnelle (and what a fun smily) Hello I am Jackie 912276
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Welcome Jackie!

And thank you for sharing so much about yourself with us. I think you'll find this a very friendly place to be and that everyone is pretty easy to get to know.

We're happy to have you here! Enjoy! Hello I am Jackie 94220
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks for your warm welcome, that was nice of you Hunter! Hello I am Jackie 533655
Back to top Go down
Christa

Christa

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 am

Hello I am Jackie 631147
Back to top Go down
http://temptedsims.webs.com/
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

Thank you for welcoming me! Hello I am Jackie 243713
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Quote :
Thats how I found you, I followed a link for friendly sites, I admit I been lurking around this site for a couple of days and see how you play, post and how you are (Bad me), In the end I had to register, because I find this site very nice and friendly, and the people are lovely... I also seen very beautiful things you people here made (on pictures).

I'm so glad you found us, Jackie! Thank you for joining Sugah's Place and welcome!
Also, thank you for the kind comments (above) regarding this little forum. I am always happy to hear such things. Hello I am Jackie 408427

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself and your world with us. It's nice getting to know you.
We also have a fun Getting to Know You questionaire, if you're interested. Several of our members have filled it out. I always enjoy reading the results.

Some of your fave movies, I like also, mainly My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Matrix, and Enemy of the State.
I like and own all three of those. Hello I am Jackie 940149

Quote :
I have a daughter that are now 21 and my sweetest treasure and with her I was a single father, she have a own flat now and a good job, and I love her very much, she makes me proud...

I LOVE hearing things like this!!! I am happy for you, of course, and am so pleased you shared this great blessing in your life with us.

I've thanked you in numerous posts for all of your comments on several of my recolors, but would like to do so again, here.
I appreciate all of the lovely, positive feedback you have shared and am most grateful for your kind compliments.

Again, I welcome you, Jackie. Thank you for being here. I hope you'll stay and continue to hang out with us for a long time to come.

:wlcm2sugahs:
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Hello I am Jackie 508493 Thank you Sugah for all those sweet words and the warm welcome, you are kind and very warmhearted, and I am happy to bee here with you and your kindly friends at Sugah's Place, so far I only have meet friendly people and great creators, and I been stunned so many times when I have seen what fantastic things you all do here, so thats an Honor to be a member at your community, I just hope you understand that I cant do such beautiful things... but I can have great fun playing with them Hello I am Jackie 128862

Glad you like some of the movies I like, I seen a lot more good ones but we can talk about them an other time. But the Greek Wedding are relay a funny movie.

How you spoke about your children and grand children but also about your family's was one of the things that had me hooked to this side, and what makes the life wort living if not the children and there being and well, and also how we all worries when something gets wrong with them... Hello I am Jackie 765640

Well thats was a long post Hello I am Jackie 128862 but It becomes that way when ones have fun and feel good, Thank you again Sugah!

Hello I am Jackie 5

This is my "Sim me" resting and relaxing in your sofa Hello I am Jackie 128862 Hello I am Jackie 128862
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Hello I am Jackie 631147

Welcome Solaris :)
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 am

Thank you Adrianna Simmie for your welcome Hello I am Jackie 912276 It's a pleasure to be here!

Hello I am Jackie 128862 sorry for using the happy cat all the time, but I love that smiley
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 am

Quote :
...and I been stunned so many times when I have seen what fantastic things you all do here, so thats an Honor to be a member at your community...

wow!

You are too kind! It is a pleasure having you here.
I think you will find we have some very nice, friendly members, who are kind, considerate and have a fun sense of humor.
Some of our members help contribute to the downloads we offer at Sugah's and without them, this place would surely not be the same.
I am most grateful for the talented creators who have submitted some of their goodies to this little forum.

Quote :
How you spoke about your children and grand children but also about your family's was one of the things that had me hooked to this site...

I was very blessed to be able to stay home and raise my daughters many years ago.
It was the most important job I've ever had and my greatest joy in life.
And now I am able to help care for my grandbaby!!!
She's Nana's bright, beautiful ray of sunshine...my great treasure. Hello I am Jackie 508493

I LOVE the pic of your Simself on my Lugano Living loveseat!
I'm so glad you like it.

Hello I am Jackie Tack
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 pm

I am reel happy for you that you had the time to raise your daughters, and I am sure they know to love you for that, Children that have been lucky to have a mother or a Father at home are much more secure in their life, there is to many children that runs around with no one to care about them, and then I don't mean ones is a bad parent if ones have to work, I had to, but I always try to be so much together with my daughter that I was able to, and do things together with her (well so long that she let me Hello I am Jackie 598258) , but I was single with her, and had to put food on the table Hello I am Jackie 12612 I guess I have to wait on that happiness you have with your "little ray of sunshine" but I can give her a couple of year yet Hello I am Jackie 128862

My Sims love the Lugano sofa too, and I am so happy to have all the shiny objects in my download folder Hello I am Jackie 912276
Also thank you to taking your time to get a smiley that speak Swedish! Hello I am Jackie 888294 That makes you an Angel in my book Hello I am Jackie 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Welcome, Jackie! It's nice to meet you. This is definitely a forum of friendly, nice people, so I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

Hello I am Jackie 34872
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Hello I am Jackie 128862 Thank you! Hello I am Jackie 243713 Yes I already found a lot of friendly people here, I collect them you know Hello I am Jackie 128862
That was nice of you to welcome me!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Hiya! Jackie,

I'm am like Sugah in the way of details. I am a Nosey Nonni. Plus I tend to chatter on and on. Today I am under pressure on a project that has me Hello I am Jackie Pullinghair

I have noticed your comments and it is kind of fun interpreting your English. Don't apologize, it is charming.

Hello I am Jackie 94220
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Quote :
I don't mean ones is a bad parent if ones have to work, I had to, but I always try to be so much together with my daughter that I was able to, and do things together with her...

I know what you meant, Jackie.
Many parents, whether single or raising children as a twosome, must work.
I guess that is why I shared how blessed and very grateful I was to be able to stay home with mine.
There are many out there who would love the opportunity to be able to do the same, but financially can not.
My heart goes out to them, especially if they wish so much to stay home and be a full time parent.
It was worth the sacrifices to me ... the things we had to do without. But many do not have that option.
There were times when we had only a few dollars a week for groceries and couldn't afford to heat the house.
I can't tell you how much and how long we struggled financially, so that I COULD stay home with my girls.
I'm very old-fashioned that way, though I know the choice I made is not for everyone.

I admire parents of young children who can juggle a full time job/career. It's not easy to do.
My daughter and her hubby both work outside the home, as do several of our moms here.
I think even if my daughter could afford to stay home with my grandbaby, she would still opt to work.
She has a career that she loves and would probably get cabin fever if she stayed home full time!

Quote :

Also thank you to taking your time to get a smiley that speak Swedish! That makes you an Angel in my book.

Awww...you are most welcome.
We have another Swedish member here named Ullwera. She is the one who taught me how to say "thank you" and "hugs" in Swedish! Hello I am Jackie 408427
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Thank you Nonni for welcoming me Hello I am Jackie 868736 , I relay hope you will find the solution for your problem Hello I am Jackie 404843 but remember the goal is good to reach, but the way there is interesting Hello I am Jackie 128862

Well I had some trouble before with people that not like that you cant spell right, so thats why... and thanks for telling me I don't have to worry Hello I am Jackie 12612

Edit direct of soloaris...

Sorry Sugah, I posted befor I understand you had posted too Hello I am Jackie 128862
well I am still not familiar with the websites functions... just give me a while Hello I am Jackie 12612

Yes I can Imagen how hard it was to be home with your girls economics, and that sometimes it was a struggle to get things to go together, My mom did like wise any way when I was a little kid, after when I was 12 she started to drive Cabelcar and had own money. but I guess it was the only right for you and them, and that makes you a strong woman but also a warmhearted one, and I am sure they turned out well, even if you don't was so very rich always and sometimes had it reel difficult, but you gave them a happy home, much love and the knowledge that mother was there if they needed something, and thats wort more then all the money in the world, to be secure...

If they live near you, your daughter and her hubby you are blessed to have your grand child often with you Hello I am Jackie 912276 I hope that...

Oh there are an other swede here... well I hope to see her soon, and then I give a "Kram" to you for being so nice Hello I am Jackie 817176

Last edited by soloaris on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Yeah, I have found some sites where the people are smart but they can be harsh at times. Some sites just plain scare me.

That's why I love, love, love Sugah's Place. She really looks after us. It is a safe place and Sugah gives lots of 'warm fuzzies'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Quote :
That's why I love, love, love Sugah's Place. She really looks after us. It is a safe place and Sugah gives lots of 'warm fuzzies'.

Awww...Nonni!!! Thank you so much for saying so. It warms my heart and means so much that you feel that way. Hello I am Jackie 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Nonni@ Yes you right about that, never understand the way to be rude Hello I am Jackie 971462 and like you say this site is reel nice!

Sugah@ Sorry I did not see you had posted so I edit my other post for the answer ... Hello I am Jackie 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Quote :
Some sites just plain scare me.

Hello I am Jackie 128862 Me too.

On the topic of working parents, I feel very blessed to have a decent paying job that is only part time and to have my parents available to babysit for my 2 year old boy while I work. I'm not sure what I would have decided as far as working or staying home if I didn't have them willing and able to help me in that way. I feel like I have the best of both worlds. I go to work 2 or 3 days a week and spend the other days with my little boy. My mom worked when we were kids, but my dad was home a lot and when he was working during the farming season, my grandma watched us. So I'm glad I can have the same situation for my son.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, you seams to be a lucky woman too, you can bout work and be with your son, good for him and you, your parents also have the opportunity to be blessed with children laugh, so I guess thats a good solution for all of you Hello I am Jackie 912276 It's also fun to here that your Father was home with you, and your Sister/brother!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm

I think our posts crossed, Jackie. We were probably posting simultaneously and just missed eachother!

Quote :
I can Imagen how hard it was to be home with your girls economics, and that sometimes it was a struggle to get things to go together...

It was hard, financially, but like I said SO WORTH IT!
I have to say, I learned a lot about making every dollar stretch as far as possible.
I am a practical person when it comes to money matters, and most likely it's because of those lean years when money was so tight.
I still shop the sales, use coupons, am big on saving money each month and I avoid credit cards at all cost!

Quote :
you gave them a happy home, much love and the knowledge that mother was there if they needed something, and thats wort more then all the money in the world, to be secure

It was my every intention to do so. I can only hope my girls would say the same. I think they would.
My daughters were my life and I treasured my time raising them. I love you

Yes, my oldest daughter and SIL live somewhat near me. I keep Baylee whenever they need me.
I am grateful to be able to do so. When my grandgirl was first born, they lives 1400 miles or so from here.
It was painful thinking I wasn't going to be able to watch Bay grow.
But when my dad died three years ago, my daughter wanted to move back closer to her family.
I thank the heavens above for the opportunity to be such a big part of Baylee's life.
I can not tell you how blessed I feel to be able to see her and have her here each week.

Does your daughter live close to you? What are you doing now to earn a living?
You have such an interesting, colorful work history, Jackie! Wow!

I forgot to tell you that my husband was a single father for 10 years before he met me!
You two have that in common. I came along when his daughter was in her early teens, then helped hubby raise her.
She is just a few years older than your daughter. Hello I am Jackie 12612

Quote :
I feel very blessed to have a decent paying job that is only part time and to have my parents available to babysit for my 2 year old boy while I work.

I think my oldest feels the same, Em.
Not only is my daughter able to leave her child with someone she loves and trusts implicitly with her little one (which is a great relief & comfort zone in itself), but it saves her money that Nana keeps Bay a couple of times a week.
I believe you do have the best of both worlds ... a terrific, important career AND loving parents who take awesome care of your handsome little man.
I think it's neat that he is blessed to be in the same situation as you were, when your grandma cared for you as a youth.

Man, I'm sorry I'm just going on and on... Hello I am Jackie 364821
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Hej Jackie!

Hello I am Jackie 34872

I´m not a singel parent but I do have three daughters and one granddaughter i have kind of my hands full. Hello I am Jackie 99672
I live on the weat coast as you do not far from G:oteborg.
I like it here at Sugah´s! Hello I am Jackie Herz
Nice to meet you Kram Ulli (Ullwera)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello I am Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Jackie   Hello I am Jackie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Jackie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next