Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 am

Don't you know that children have a sixth sense as to when to interrupt your activities? (Probably sounded like I was enjoying myself too much, laughin.)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Would you compare it to trying to talk on the phone & suddenly every child in the household has need of you??? Rolling Eyes

How I can relate! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 598258
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 am

Isn't that a true scenario? Don't husbands fall into that category, too? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 am

Can you guess I'm going to agree with you on that one? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 598258

Try having a few moments of peace in the bathroom with a little one in the house. laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Quote :
Try having a few moments of peace in the bathroom with a little one in the house. laughin

There is no such thing.

Shouldn't someone invent something to help with this problem?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Do you know that ferrets do the same thing?

I can get no peace in the restroom either. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 41209
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Don't you think pets should be included in this list, too?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Do you know that Eva tries to jump in the shower with me?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Do you know one of my cats did that to me one time?

I have a tuxedo cat named Egypt. Man, she is one weird cat. She does not run from water or the vacuum. Anyway, one day I went in the shower and I did not know she was in the bathroom (we usually try to keep them out of there). All of a sudden I feel something rub against my leg and she looks up at me and meows. She scared the bejesus out of me, I thought I was going to have to sell my house. I am telling you, one weird cat. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 85797
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 99672 That is hilarious!

Do you know that Eva and Egypt would probably get along famously?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 am

Do you know that I agree with you?
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 am

Do you know that cats should have their tails removed, just behind their ears?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:27 am

Do you know that history shows that people who have an unwarranted hatred for cats don't like them because cats can see straight through to their soul? Cats are attracted to the good in people, and can also show their owners the bad.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 am

Did you realise that, that is history, today they are the number one feral pest, dessimating native animal species with quite a few on the verge of extinction? Cat owners really need to look after them.

Cats are dominant, so I guess you are submissive, so tell me what is it like being dominated by your cat??
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:20 am

What's with the personal attack? Who's got your panties in a tether?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 pm

I love the Egypt and Eva shower stories, gals! Too funny!
Something furry rubbing on my leg in the shower would've sent me flying through the roof, Elle. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 598258

Quote :
Who's got your panties in a tether?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 448283

IRT-

Does Russ even WEAR panties? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 738528
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Are you saying he's the "commando" type? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 am

Did I really need the visual on that one, dear Elle? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 774807

Good morning, luv!!! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 99672

I am not sure; did you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 97206

Good morning, sunshine! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 am

Was that a rhetorical question? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 598258

How are you this hot, sunny day, my friend? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 711747
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 am

That depends; do you want it to be? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Don't you know me well enough to know the answer to that question, m'lady?

Hi, Sweetness. Always so lovely to find you here! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 338947
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Where's the party? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 8117
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Did someone say party? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 912276
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Will there be libations at this event?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next