Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Howdie boys and girls! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 621122 I'm baaack! I was out of town (or as they say in these parts...I was 'off island'). Hope you didn't miss me too much! laughin

Those of you who waded through my post describing my rotation system, now understand why my updates take so LONG! lol! I've gotta make sure that everything happens chronologically! I can't help myself! It's weird because I'm not an organized person in RL by any stretch of the imagination! I mean seriously...it's kind of a running joke about me flying by the seat of my pants, and making stuff up as I go along. Why I'm so obsessive about my simmies lives is beyond me! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 598258 sunny But hey, I embrace my madness. As I like to say, "I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!" :muahaha:

With that said, before we get back to our star-crossed lovers, I did have a meanwhile update for you. Stuff that I missed sharing before:

Remember Shoba? (Joey's girlfriend, who rejected his proposal because she wanted a chance to date a few more guys). Well her sister Zahra, who dated Kyle after his meltdown in uni...and who had promised her grandmother she'd settle down when she graduated? Well.....she dated around (and I do mean 'dated around) and then really did fall in love. She had a wonderfully extravagant wedding, most fitting for the daughter of a top Bollywood Director.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1ae43560
Here's the couple with her family. That's vogue-dancing, sorority girl Raishma in green, and hunka hunka burnin' love brother Anil, who's now a rising soccer star playing with the Christophe Harbour Astros. That's Shoba at the end, looking rather wistful.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_fae43bab
She's dating a college friend named Jack Dennis (for those of you who've been following this tale from the beginning. He's the Jack, who temporarily played guitar with the Rogues when Kyle got grounded back in high school).

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_dae43dcf
He's in love with her, but she's just in crush. I wonder if she regrets breaking up with Joey (Marco's big brother)? Oh well...you snooze you lose....

...Because social worker Joey and his wife Stephanie have just had a baby!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7add0879
Little Mario is named after Joey's grandfather.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_badd0849
Family sim Joey, is in his element being a daddy, and is already hankering for another baby.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7add090d
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:12 am

This is soooo cool. I love the detail you put into your sims' lives. They play out like a real (ha!) tv soap opera. But better, 'cause I hate soap operas, lol. I just love reading about what everyone is up to in your neighborhood. Even when you're not telling the Marco/Carolyn story, everyone else has a story, too. No sim left behind! The wedding pictures are beautiful! So much time and attention to detail. I'm so lazy with mine - I hardly do anything, and often, I'm too lazy to throw a party for my sims and just have them get hitched, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:44 am

Welcome back, dear Toni. You were missed. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 319331

Lady T wrote:
Why I'm so obsessive about my simmies lives is beyond me! But hey, I embrace my madness. As I like to say, "I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!"

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 448283

What a gorgeous wedding!!! SIMply beautiful & so exotic looking!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 717824 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 692371

Your attention to detail is always incredibly impressive, m'lady...
Not only in the way you decorate/landscape, but the way you play your game as well.

Thank you for sharing with us, as always.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks as ever Ari and Sugah for keeping me enthused! Much love to ya both! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 70330

Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned my simmies. I was away for a week, and now I'm wading through my download folder trying to identify a file that's making my game crash when I go into buy mode. Fear not! My simmies are safe and sound. I can play them and everything, but I can't decorate and furnish and all that very important stuff. So I'm on a mission. I do however, have over 45,000 files *cough* and so, it's been a rather time-consuming exercise. I've narrowed it down to a batch of some 2000 or so, so I should be all sorted out before the weekend is over, and get back down to business. I actually have photos for the next installment, but am obsessed with focused on sorting out the current crisis.

Please don't give up on Carolyn and Marco (and Kyle, and Max and Cassie and Marc, and Vinnie and Joey and Shoba, and..... sunny )

In the meantime....here's a teaser from the next 'episode'

"Did you hurt someone caro?"

"No," Marco said softly, his voice hoarse.

"Did someone hurt you?"

He nodded, and closed his eyes. She squeezed his hand. "You want to stay here for a while?"

Stay tuned......
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:46 am

The wedding pictures are beautiful!

But what is this a teaser??? thinkin\'

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 827319 gimme more!!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Ullwera wrote:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 827319 gimme more!!!

Patience child! *pats Ulli's head*

Sooooon. I'm almost done with my DL folder pruning exercise, and I'll get back to business. I should be posting the next installment of the Marco-Carolyn saga soon. Not that I think you can handle it! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 99672 Be careful what you wish for! laughin

So...you know I always tell you guys that my simmie story-telling was born out of my days playing Barbie dolls? I even used to write out the autobiographies of my dolls...and I kept all those notebooks! Well...going through some boxes the other day, I found some of the notebooks! Here's a page from the bio of my Barbie's (Barbara) husband Brad. He was Ken's friend. I wrote this crap when I was like fourteen! Ha haaaaa! Too funny! But you can see where all that nit-picky detail thing I do with my simmies, comes from. I have no recollection of ever studying or doing homework, but I rememeber spending hours and hours writing out these mini-stories. Hee hee!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Brad

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Toni was a Simmer from before Simmers!

That is too cool Toni! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:40 am

Grykon wrote:
Toni was a Simmer from before Simmers!

That is too cool Toni! *hugs*

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 99672 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 319331 sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:55 am

What's amazing is that you kept all of those notebooks. You were, and are, just one step away from fiction writing. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 147390

Actually, that's the lure of Sims2 - one of the reasons that we didn't go all out for Sims3 is that there was suddenly too much structure - Sims2 is so much more open-ended. All of us are developing stories of our simmies, providing enjoyment both for ourselves and for other people on this blog. We really are doing fiction writing. Part of the fun is that our simmies sometimes have "minds" of their own!

What you wrote was not "Crap", and was probably more valuable than studying and homework. You were being creative. 'Nuff said! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 28795
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:52 am

WOW! That is really amazing! You really were born to write. I never put any thought at all into my dolls' lives, except what they were doing at the moment. That is such an incredibly detailed bio. I'm impressed!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:31 pm

My wife tells me that she wrote stories about her paper-dolls when she was 8.

In some ways, the sims are really just paper-dolls for grownups! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 97206

BTW, that's US! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 701517
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:28 am

Aaaawwww...you guys are just the best! I came from a family of storytellers. In fact, I like to think that we're descended from a long line of storytellers...in those villages long ago, who passed on the oral history of the tribe.

As a kid, I used to love having stories read to me. I'd conjure up images in my head of how the characters looked. I was blessed to have some awesome storytellers (both my parents, my grandmother, my siblings, even one of my first teachers). Maybe that's where my fascination with detail comes from. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 12612 Oh.....and I loved, loved, loved reading. I always had my nose in a book. I remember walking home from school while reading. Thanks god we didn't have a lot of traffic in the island I grew up on! lol!

Mac, I played paper dolls too...and yes, they had bios! lol! I found them equally interesting to play. Certainly more portable, it was easier to change their clothes, and playing with them actually encouraged you to use your imagination even more. I recently found a paperdoll clutter download at GOS. I nearly went out of my mind! lol! sunny

Thanks again for your most-cool feedback! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 367799
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Sorry about the double post, but I finally bested my crashing problem, and was eager to get moving with some serious game play. But I wanted to post a Carolyn and Marco update for you guys first, to get you through the next couple of days while I play.

Ready? We left Marco heading for the highway after Kyle called Carolyn, and apparently sent her into a tailspin....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_badc7576
Marco drove until he reached Christophe Harbour.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_7adc75ef

His mother and some of his younger siblings were just coming back from Church when he pulled up behind them into the driveway.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_dadc78fb
He had stopped at a gas station along the way to wash his face and brush his teeth, but he still looked pretty rough when he unfolded himself from the shiny, new Benz.

His mother, Maria (she's cut her hair) shooed the siblings into the house.

"Rough night bro?" his 14 year old brother Salvatore called.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_3adc7c3f
Maria glared at Sal pointing him inside, then she turned to Marco and wrapped her arms around him. He didn't cry, but he held his mother tightly, taking deep breaths.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_badc7dac
"I just need to sleep awhile Ma," he said.

She nodded understandingly, and taking his hand she led him around the back of the house into the kitchen, where she put on the kettle.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_3adc8156

"Go lie down, caro. I'll bring you some tea. You hungry?"

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_fadc82a8

He shook his head.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_7adc858d
A shower, some mint tea and his mother sitting next to him reading a book while he slept for a couple of hours, and Marco felt calmer.

"Did you hurt someone caro?" She said when he opened his eyes and rolled onto his back.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_3af18e32
"No," he said softly, his voice hoarse.

"Did someone hurt you?"

He nodded, and closed his eyes. She squeezed his hand. "You want to stay here for a while?"

"I can't," he said quietly, sitting up and draping his arms over his knees.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_badc890d
"I've got so much to do. I'm leaving for Canada in a few weeks. I have a meeting tomorrow with the producers. I...I'm going to just have to push through."

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_3af18ecc
"And you will, honey," she said gently.

She looked straight ahead as though considering whether or not to say something...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_baf18f08
...Then she took a deep breath, looked at her son and continued.

"I've been hurt many, many times. Sometimes I thought I would never be able to keep going." Her eyes were filled with tears, and Marco realized that his mother had known all along that his father had been unfaithful to her over the years.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_3adc8945
"Why did you stay?" he asked softly.

"I love him."

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_5adc899f
He leaned over and hugged her.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_588c23bb_5af18ca1
"He loves you too you know," he said as he pulled away, holding onto her hand.

"Yes. I know," she said, smiling through her tears.

On the drive back to Simmiewood that night his mother's words echoed in his head.

"I love him."

He cheated on her and she never left him. Is that how it is with Carolyn and Kyle? He wondered. Will she keep going back to him?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_bae45546

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_fae454e3

"I love him." He heard his mother say again.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 am

I am glad you are weeding out your CC problem sweetie, I have had that happen to me several times and ugh!!

Oh poor, poor Marco...he is so heartbroken and that makes me so sad Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 729422 .
There is nothing better than going home to Momma to help mend your heart and get lots of comfort. Mom's are the best!!

I sure hope that he works through this and at least talks to Carolyn again. They have come so far to let this be the end...

Kyle needs to ride off into the sunset, ALONE!!

As always, beautiful storytelling and your pictures are absolutely fantastic sweetie!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
I sure hope that he works through this and at least talks to Carolyn again. They have come so far to let this be the end...

I sure hope so too! But you know what a fiend the author of this sordid tale is! I'm going to hazard a guess that there's gonna be a lot more drama ahead :muahaha:

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Kyle needs to ride off into the sunset, ALONE!!

Not swayed by his good looks then, eh Jen? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 363286

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
As always, beautiful storytelling and your pictures are absolutely fantastic sweetie!!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 3547075637 It means so much to me to get feedback! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 461171 dancintrio sunny
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 am

Toni wrote:

Quote :
Not swayed by his good looks then, eh Jen?

Heck no...he is a D-O-G who stirs up too much drama Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 971462
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:40 pm

A beautiful dog is still a dog. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 738528

Great chapter, Toni. Touching, but so sweet how mama takes care of her boy. Even when they're grown up, sometimes they still need their mommy. I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Great chapter, Toni. Touching, but so sweet how mama takes care of her boy. Even when they're grown up, sometimes they still need their mommy. I love you

Thanks Ari. You can see where he gets his kind-heartedness. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 12612

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Toni wrote:

Quote :
Not swayed by his good looks then, eh Jen?

Heck no...he is a D-O-G who stirs up too much drama Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 971462

Astral Faery wrote:
A beautiful dog is still a dog. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 738528

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 99672

All this cuteness not workin' for you guys eh?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Kyle

I can't imagine why! Rolling Eyes

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_ba9063a4_baf57260
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:14 am

Innocent with those puppy eyes.. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 364885 ha, I got you now

Dogs do come in different shapes and colors and they are all cute.... I rather have one that follows me around everywhere than the opposite... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 am

He smiles while he stabs you in the back...but it makes for a deliciously flawed character. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Ullwera wrote:
Innocent with those puppy eyes.. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 364885 ha, I got you now

Ha haaa, Ulli! I so love that little angry viking! He makes me laugh every time! Hee heee!

Astral Faery wrote:
He smiles while he stabs you in the back...but it makes for a deliciously flawed character. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 12612

And he is rather delicious indeed! What?! sunny I like pretty things! Is that so wrong?! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 99672

He's good with kids! Max's daughter Sam is over all the time, and he plays basketball with her, and everything!

So he has a few weakness. *cough* Rolling Eyes

AnyWHO...enough about the dog...um...I mean Kyle...laughin

I have an important meanwhile for you guys. I thought these happenings share-worthy. So here goes:

---

Max's sister Elisabeth (the one who works with my Sim Self as an intern at National News Network) got married to her hottie Greek fiance Kostos.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_baf65855
That's Cassie there doing the bridesmaid thing. They've been best friends since high school when Cassie used to date Max.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1af65c59
My Sim self (Sim Toni) was at the wedding, and so was Beth's other longtime friend, Andre...who you may recall is Cassie's first cousin. Remember the two of them were roomies with Marco at uni.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1af669eb
Anyway, Cassie (a fashion model) introduced Toni to Andre. Here she is in all her chubby glory...how wonderful that one of Andre's turn ons is voluptuous women! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 12612 Well played Real Toni! laughin

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf66a0d
They totally hit it off.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9af66b48
But that's not all that was going on at the reception that fine Saturday afternoon.

As the reception was winding down, Cassie emerged from the powder room and ran into her high school ex Max...who's now rising up the rock star career ladder, with an album that just went gold. You may remember that she dumped him about seven years ago when she found out he cheated on her AND had a baby! But within year or so they were on 'hello' terms, though mostly online.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_faf67222
Well, they had a pleasant enough conversation about his sister and her best friend getting married.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf672ad
Well...that's how it started anyway. Rolling Eyes

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1af672dd
And...well...Max turned on the boyish charm. Oiy vey!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9af67346
Did Cassie buy it?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 85797 Yep, he got her to go back to his place with him. What is it about rock stars and models anyway?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_ba9063a4_baf681b3

Anyway, back to Toni and Andre.

Okay, they were at the wedding with other people, but just dates not relationships. Needless to say, he was struggling for a way to ask for her number...but before he could get up the courage to do anything...she got whisked away.

The following Monday was a great day for Sim Toni. She got promoted to junior reporter! dancintrio

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1af67360

...and was bopping happily out of the National News Network Headquarters...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf67a9d

...when there waiting on the sidewalk was Andre! wow!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1af67bf1
A bit nervous, he asked her if she'd like to go for coffee. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 762448

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf67cb7
Clearly he had nothing to worry about! Sim Toni likes what she sees! droolin (she's not exactly the shy type! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 99672 )

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9af67cd9
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh, Toni! Your simmie is so beautiful in that picture where she just got promoted. I love her hair. How exciting! I almost wish I had played sim Ari a little slower, she's almost an elder now! I can't wait to watch Toni's romance with Andre. I love you

The picture of Max wooing Cassie cracked me up - it almost looks like he's saying "We'll woohoo allll over this apartment."
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 am

Gosh, I'm so far behind on commenting, I'm not sure where to start. I love your ethnic weddings and all the careful details you put into them, especially the Indian wedding. The outfits and the backdrop were gorgeous!

I really like the notes from your Barbie playing days. Those are great. I used to have lots of notes and notebooks like that - not about dolls, they were just what ever we (usually me and my cousins or just me) were playing at the moment, but for story characters. Mine were not quite that detailed. I did have dates and I had extensive family trees from some characters going two or three generations each way. laughin Unfortunately I don't think I have any of them anymore. Everytime I cleaned out my room or my desk I'd purge a little bit more and whenever I made major life changes (like going away to college) I'd get rid of a lot. I think when I got married I got rid of my last old notes. That's so neat that you still have all of yours. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 12612

Aw, poor Marco. I'm glad he's back at home with his mom to comfort him. I'm looking forward to seeing how Carolyn and Kyle's meeting goes. I hope both she and Marco are open to giving it another chance after what happened. But Kyle . . . he's not just a dog, but a two faced dog. When I see that picture of him with the two girls I can't help thinking of him telling Carolyn how much he loves her and she's the only one he's ever cared about, blah, blah, blah. Then being all dramatic about breaking up with her and shaving his head . . . while when she turns her back he's acting like that. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 827319 Pretty as he is, he gets no sympathy from me.

Sim Toni is really beautiful. It looks like she's doing really well!

I don't let my simself age. She's a grandma of twins now in one of my hoods. I think her son is already older than she is. laughin I should give her a better life, she's been basically a test sim. Even her son was an experiment. laughin
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 am

Thank you Ari! Happiness is better for the skin than moisturizer! laughin Sim-Toni's hair is by Newsea. It's called Desperate. Here's the 'official' link. sunny I love it too, and have to stop myself from using it on every simmie.

Max is - like his dog room mate - also a romance sim, so poor Cassie is going to have her work cut out for her. But like I said...there's just a thing about rock stars and models. They seem to gravitate towards to each other. What can ya do?! Rolling Eyes

Em! Gurlfren!' Thanks so much for taking the time to catch up...and comment in such detail! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 408427

Kyle is just immature and selfish. He so doesn't deserve Carolyn!

I love that you did the story and family trees thing. I guess people like you and me were born to play the sims. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 97206

I haven't aged any of my adult sims yet. I use middle aged makeup when they hit about fifty, and age them to elders at about 60. I have no idea what I'm going to do when it's time for Sim Toni to age...or...gulp...you know Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 503793 But I play soooo slowly, I don't imagine that happening for a while.

I figure some of you might be eager to get back to Carolyn and Marco, but there's so much happening in my hood. One more quick meanwhile, and then we'll find out what happens to our star-crossed lovers next.

And a reminder that in the next couple of installments, I'll be doing a quiz. First person to answer right and I'll send them a link to download Carolyn and Marco!
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 578473

Anyway...time for another quick meanwhile:

Daniel married his little strumpet who got beaten up by Lilith and Angela when they found out about their affair. Needless to say the twins did not attend the wedding. Nor did her parents (professors) who were very distressed that she hooked up with a friend of theirs...and a man who'd known her since she was a child. Ugh!

Anyway, they got hitched. They're both romance sims, so I'm not sure how long it'll last.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_9a9b25ac_5af84925

Toni's romance with Andre is buzzing along nicely.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_bab0d022_1af6c3db

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_bab0d022_baf6b35a

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_9a9b25ac_5af8915c

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_9a9b25ac_daf8923f

I confess that it actually didn't take them very long to 'seal the deal' so to speak.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Snapshot_bab0d022_1af6bbfa

He fell in love with her before the big event, she fell in love with him sometime during. laughin

Immediately afterward, he wanted to get engaged to her, while she wanted to give him a secret handshake! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 97206 Go figure! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 85797
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm loving reading though your story hun, You have great writing skills.
Very inspiring and funny as well in places.
Keep up the good work I cannot wait to read your next installment!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 954246
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next