Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you Claire! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 648375 Tickled pink that you're following my simmies' shenanigans and are liking my story telling! laughin I'm having tons of fun sharing...I'm playing in a whole different way now...paying attention to every little thing and taking waaay too many pictures! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 99672

Will have another update on Carolyn and Marco soon. I've been building a house from scratch. Something I rarely do. I prefer to download and tweak. But I needed something specific for my story-telling, and so just thought I'd build it myself. It's taking aaaaages.

I've just got the layout done. I'm thinking once I landscape, I'd upload it (unfurnished) if anyone's interested. It's a rather large lot though, 3x4. Here's the outside...freshly built, no landscaping yet (that's very important to me), and subject to change, because I'm like that. lol!

FRONT

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_5afade1f

BACK

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_dafade43

EDIT: Thought I'd do a bit of landscaping before I hit the sack. Here's what I've got so far...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_dafaece4
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 am

My gosh, Toni, it's just beautiful. I am so in awe of builders/landscapers/decorators - I just don't have the patience or will to do it. 3x4 isn't too bad, it's a large medium but not so big that it's terribly cumbersome. You've done a great job so far and I look forward to seeing the rest of it.

And Toni and Andre! Wowza! They are really zipping their relationship right along. They are quite cute together. Now bring on the babies! What? I like blending sim genes - and I'm betting these two will have adorable babies. Is it too soon to hope for sim spawn? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 266736
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Oh wow that´s a nice estate!
Big and spaceus More pics Please!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 646549

Congartulations to sims Toni, Andre looks jummy! droolin
Or is it Andre I have to congratulate...?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Ullwera wrote:

Or is it Andre I have to congratulate...?

You got that right! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 99672

He is lovely though, isn't he?

Thank you ladies for your generous comments on my foray into the wild world of building bigger houses. sunny

Guess what? I've got a Carolyn and Marco update (Ulli, you may notice something familiar in one of these photos). The last time we saw Marco, he was heading back to the city after a visit with his mommy....

-----

He turned on his cell as he sat in his car in front of the building where he lived.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9ae45946

Carolyn had sent a couple of texts. "Please call." He sent his mother a text to tell her he was home, then turned off the phone again. He took it inside, dropping it among the cushions on a sofa...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_3af94f62

...and then climbed the stairs to his bedroom.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_5af951b7

He stayed in bed all day the next day watching TV...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ada5efe

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_7ada6145

...Finally dragging himself up at dusk to take a shower. He had a dinner meeting with the producers of his new film.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_dada625a

"You can get through this D'Angelo," he said looking at himself in the large mirror that took up the entire length of his bathroom wall.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_dada634c

His face looked pinched, but in Simmiewood most young actors looked a little rough around the edges. He figured he could get away with it.

It wasn't a long meeting, the two producers (Mike and Stan) were catching a late night flight to Seattle en route to Vancouver. They seemed impressed that Marco was a serious but gracious young man and not the wild, self-absorbed type they had become resigned to having to deal with.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_baf2e8bc

Marco didn't have much of an appetite, but managed though to get through soup and a salad, and felt a bit better for it, but his heart was aching dully.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_5af2e8b4

He couldn't wait to get out of the city, and as he stood with them outside waiting for their driver he asked if they'd mind if he joined them a bit sooner in Vancouver.

"Sure, sure!" Stan said, slapping his back. "Good to see some enthusiasm from our star," he said grinning.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf33c48

Marco forced a smile, praying his acting ability would pass it off as genuine. They agreed he would come up in a few days instead of at the end of the month, and they shook hands and bid him farewell. Marco handed his keys to the valet, and as he waited for him to bring his car around, he glanced idly at the taxi that had pulled up at the French Bistro next door.

Out stepped Kyle Harrelson, who turned as someone else stepped from the cab. It was Carolyn. She was facing away from where Marco stood, less than twenty feet away.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9af346bc

Kyle smiled at her lovingly and brushed her cheek, and as Marco watched unobserved, he leaned forward

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1af34574

...And kissed her...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf345ea

...kissed the same mouth that had explored his so fiercely less than forty eight hours ago.

Marco felt like the breath was knocked out of him, and he turned away, and headed to the parking lot, where he flagged down the valet.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9af3492f

"I'll take it from here," he said, handing the man an outrageous tip and swapped places with him.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_5af404db

He pulled onto the street and drove away from the Bistro.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3af405f9

"I love him." His mother's words ricocheted in his head.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_baf40572
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 am

Oh wow. Oh man. Just...jeez. I just can't believe what I just saw. I can so identify with how Marco must be feeling. I know there are two sides to every coin, and we haven't heard Carolyn's side of the story, but at the moment I'm grasping for possibilities and it certainly looks to as hurtful as it seems. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 729422

Your screenshot! Omigosh! I love that there is a couple making out on a bench right outside where Marco is sitting with the producers! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 99672 You have put so much detail into each and every picture with all the little 'extras' that change it from a static shot to an action shot. It's all so real. I know how time consuming it is to call in all the extras and assign duties and wardrobes to them for a picture - I'm always blown away by how awesome your pics are. Fabulous update. I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

OOoooh Ari! I love that you notice all the little details! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 319331

It means so much to me, and I know that as a story-teller yourself, you're all too familiar with the wacky world of simmie pictorial production, eh?! laughin Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

You rock! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 247485

Sooo.......I've been tweaking my new house lot. Here's the finished front view. I put a traveller's palm in the front roundabout. I thought it more dramatic than the papaya tree and I though its shape better mirrored that of the doors and windows (you can't see the top of the upper floor windows in the shot, but they too are arched)...

And it compliments also the curved security gate that I've added between the car port and the front door. I'm uneasy about any-old-body just being able to waltz right up to a front door unimpeded. And as you'll come to see eventually, the simmie destined to live in this lot, needs security.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_dafc08f8

Here's my new and improved pool deck

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_dafc0876

And the living room so far. I always make my walls white, until I've finished decorating, and then I decide what, if any colour/texture I should make them, based on the furniture and decorations.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_5afd7621

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_00000001_7afd7630

Well, that's all for now...my lunch-break's over...back to work! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 pm

It's beautiful so far! I am loving the colors of the furniture. How clever to decorate first and then color walls. How did you get the pool that shape? It's such a pretty pool it looks like I could dive right in! I love the palm outside, too - very pretty!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
I am loving the colors of the furniture.

It's a decorative edge-shaper (all one piece) that comes in various colours. You make the pool and with the 'moveobjects on' and the 'snap-objects off' cheats you just lay it over. It doesn't block simmies. The stairs are just decorative, but I've plopped an invisible recolour of the pool ladder where they are, so simmies can still get in and out on that side.

I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'll check to see who made the pool edge shaper and post it here. One of the recolours is stone...which I think would look particularly effective in a Medieval hood like yours with an invisible pool ladder and diving board Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

Glad you like. I've saved a landscaped only version of the house (with the decorated pool deck) in my lot bin, so I can offer it up for future download here.

PS) Oh, and my heart is totally breaking for poor Marco. I mean, what sort of twisted mind would torture a sweet (and gorgeous) simmie like that?! :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 28795 looking good Toni!!

That pool really looks nice!

Poor Marco.. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 503793

I hope he will find some peace soon.

I don´t have the patience to do much of screenshots. I really admire you Toni for yours Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 637989

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 25929 Nice painting!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 97206
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Ullwera wrote:
I don´t have the patience to do much of screenshots. I really admire you Toni for yours Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 637989

Thanks Ulli! I'm weird that way! lol! Even when I'm just using a newly generated neighbourhod to test a new mod or CC, I spend a view minutes fixing up and adding character to a lot...even if I'm only testing! What can I say?! My eyes need it! laughin

Ullwera wrote:
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 25929 Nice painting!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 97206

It sure is! It's gawjus! As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be in the home of a special simmie. I decorated his whole loft around it. Thanks for the inspiration! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

I'll have a quick update on Marco tonight or in the morning...and FINALLY the quiz! Just a reminder...the first person to answer correctly, will get a link to download Marco and Carolyn! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 774807

Stay tuned.....
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Ari I found the pool borders! dancintrio They're by Taroo at the Tarox site. You have to go into the 'Mobel' link, and it's about half way down the page in the Garden set ie. the Garten Set. In looking for it, I also stumbled across some recolours HERE, but they're more modern and not suitable I don't think for a Medieval hood.

The originals though, include some awesome stone borders that can make a swimming pool look like a natural rock pool. Very nice indeed! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

Here's an old photo of Kyle from a few summers back at his grandparents with his sister and cousins. It's the same pool border...I just changed the colour of the pool walls to a stone finish, and tah dah! Got me a nice swimming hole. sunny

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_787dedca_9a5f8147

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_787dedca_7a5dccfd

Note: The sloped pool bottom in the 2nd photo is by Stylist sim, but it's a donation set.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:23 am

Weeeelllllll........not sure if anyone's following the happenings recently, but I'm going to go ahead and post anyway. And if anyone's interested...it's 'win yourself Carolyn and Marco' time! dancintrio sunny

I'm sorry Jackie is away, he's been hankering to get his hands on Carolyn! laughin

Anyway, to today's update. We last left Marco reeling, after spotting Carolyn with Kyle...

---

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_daf405ac
He drove around town for a couple of hours and then headed back to his loft, feeling numb and cold. He listened to his voice mail.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_bb014a15
There were two hang ups from Carolyn, a message from his agent, Vinnie, his mother, and Ciara Peters. He and Ciara had met in Italy last summer after he finished university on the set of an Indie film, and had been friends since then.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_da321059_bb0106a5
Ciara was focused on her career and enjoyed the company of good looking men, but she made no bones about the fact that Marco was particularly 'special' to her. She was in town for a couple of days. What was he doing. "Call me."

He didn't feel like leaving home, so he called and invited her over, and an hour later she was at the door with a bottle of wine in her hand, wearing high-heeled boots and a leather coat...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_7ad91979

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_bad91afc

...And as he found out very shortly afterward, nothing else.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_5b014eb2
Okay...it's finally quiz time! The first person to answer this correctly will be sent a a link to download both Carolyn and Marco.

Here we go:

Who is Ciara Peters and when did she first make her appearance in the saga?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

Oh...that's a really good question and I have no idea. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 738528 I'm wondering if Jackie would know - he seems to have a pretty good memory.

Lovely chapter - it will be interesting to see what Marco does next with this morsel right in front of him. I really say I can't blame him if he goes for it, seeing things through his eyes and all. I support him whatever he decides. I love you Marco's loft is pretty cool looking. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

Also, the pools you posted pics of - those are gorgeous and I could so totally see something like that for my medieval hood. Sometimes I want a pool and I'm stuck with the maxis ones, which look sadly modern. I grabbed a bunch of other medi goodies from that site, too! Thanks! If you come across any other natural looking recolors for the pool, be sure to let me know!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 am

Astral Faery wrote:
Oh...that's a really good question and I have no idea. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 738528 I'm wondering if Jackie would know - he seems to have a pretty good memory.

And he really, really wanted to download Carolyn! lol! Well...I'll will wait for a few days, see if anyone remembers, or wants them so badly they go trawling the thread to find out! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 99672

If no one gets it right by the end of the week, I'll let you guys know who she is.

Astral Faery wrote:
it will be interesting to see what Marco does next with this morsel right in front of him. I really say I can't blame him if he goes for it, seeing things through his eyes and all. I support him whatever he decides. I love you

Exactly! He's 24 and hurtin'...notice when she's coming into the apartment, he's thinking about Carolyn. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 729422

But Ciara is quite a morsel, isn't she? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

Astral Faery wrote:
Marco's loft is pretty cool looking. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 3547075637 I an really proud of it. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12679

Astral Faery wrote:
Sometimes I want a pool and I'm stuck with the maxis ones, which look sadly modern. I grabbed a bunch of other medi goodies from that site, too! Thanks! If you come across any other natural looking recolors for the pool, be sure to let me know!

Another option for Medieval-ing up a swimming pool, is my using the" moveobjects on" and "snapobjects off" cheats to cover up the edges with rocks and foliage. Just make sure you leave space for the diving board and ladder.

You can either use invisible ladders and diving boards (just search 'invisible' in build mode at MTS) or Buntah's freebie rock ladder and diving board. One of the later EPs lets you recolor pool walls, but there is a build cheat that works with the base game if you don't have that EP...BUT, as I recall it's a bit complex. I suggest just using stuff as much as possible around the edges, and the pond lilies and water reeds that come with the base game can be placed on the water (simmies swim right thorough it).

Here's a link for Marvine's pond rocks's and waterfall if you don't already have them.

And Mickyss has done some amazing plants that simmies can walk right through! Again, ideal for camouflaging modern stuff, like the edges of pools! laughin Most of the plants are here, but click on his name and you'll find a few more.

Here's some pool magic that uses some/all of the techniques above

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Sim_pool3

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_5ab6adc4_1aba79ba
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Oops, sorry I'm so far behind on commenting. I read, I just get too busy to take time to reply.

Your new house looks great! And so do the natural style pools. I love those and will have to try them sometime myself.

I'm going to be optimistic and hope that was a goodbye, let's still be friend's kiss between Kyle and Carolyn, but it doesn't look good does it. No Even so, don't do it, Marco! You'll probably regret it.

Quote :
or wants them so badly they go trawling the thread to find out!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 97206 I was going to ask if that was allowed, because I don't think I remember. The name sounds familiar. I may have to think about it awhile or try to go back and look, if I have time. My guess is that she used to date somebody, maybe one of the guys in Kyle's band back in college. The black and white picture looks like the pool party where Kyle and Carolyn saw each other again in college. I'm just guessing, vaguely. Maybe someone else will remember better than I do. laughin
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

SimEm wrote:
Your new house looks great! And so do the natural style pools. I love those and will have to try them sometime myself.

Thanks Em! I make these 'natural' swimming holes for my simmies, who I figure can't afford a pool. There're a ton of looks you can get with the rocks (which come in different colours) and plants and invisible ladder and diving board.

SimEm wrote:
I'm going to be optimistic and hope that was a goodbye, let's still be friend's kiss between Kyle and Carolyn, but it doesn't look good does it. No Even so, don't do it, Marco! You'll probably regret it.

Marco doesn't have a good track record for thinking straight when Carolyn hurts him. He's so melodramatic. God bless his overly-emotional little heart! sunny

SimEm wrote:
Quote :
or wants them so badly they go trawling the thread to find out!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 97206 I was going to ask if that was allowed, because I don't think I remember.

Of course you can. But AFTER you finish your report young lady! *points Em back to her computer*

SimEm wrote:
....maybe one of the guys in Kyle's band back in college.

You're warm...very warm. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Quote :
Of course you can. But AFTER you finish your report young lady! *points Em back to her computer*

Yes, ma'am! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 226245 I think you need to point me away from the part of my computer with fun and games and towards the part with info on microbiology. laughin

I will wait. It's due tomorrow by noon after all. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 404843
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:35 pm

SimEm wrote:
Yes, ma'am! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 226245 I think you need to point me away from the part of my computer with fun and games and towards the part with info on microbiology. laughin

I will wait. It's due tomorrow by noon after all. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 404843

You know Missy, I noticed while you were supposed to be finishing your report you were all over this forum, posting in every thread...sharing shots of your simmies' adventures, and all manner of activity that suggested wild procrastination! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 99672 I trust that somehow you miraculously managed to get it completed on time, yes? sunny

Well...I popped in to see if anyone was ambitious enough to wade through pages and pages of story to find out who Ciara Peters was...but I guess it was a bit too much to ask! affraid laughin

So...I'll do the big reveal. Perhaps down the road, I'll toss out an easier quiz for that Carolyn-Marco giveaway. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 738528

Anywhooooo....Ciara, is the mother of Max's daughter Samantha.

She first showed up on his parents' doorstep back in his final year of high school, with baby in hand.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_788c45fa_999984af

Sam was raised by Max's parents so Ciara could pursue her acting career, but she does spend time with her daughter when she's in town.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_da321059_fb00a6bb

I'm rather relieved she handed her over to her grandparents, as it seems based on her topics of conversation with her seven year old daughter, she's not really cut out for this motherhood thing. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 363286

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_da321059_7b00a388
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 am

Oh yeah, I remember now. That was a good question. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

LOL at the shot of Ciara discussing her interesting life with her daughter. She also has a lovely skin tone.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Quote :
You know Missy, I noticed while you were supposed to be finishing your report you were all over this forum, posting in every thread...sharing shots of your simmies' adventures, and all manner of activity that suggested wild procrastination!

Nuh uh! Nuh uh! My report was due on Tuesday and I didn't do all that posting until Wednesday, after it was turned in. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 827319 not that I didn't do my share of procrastinating or that I didn't have a test and a lab practical I could have been studying for on Wednesday Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 738528

That was a good question. I think we need some updates on those sim too. They sound interesing. Hopefully next time you come up with a quiz some more members (with better memories) will be able to jump in with the answer. I know Jackie's away and Jen has been really busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 am

Tricky one Toni! I did remember Max´s baby but not the mothers name. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 12612

Give us an easier one you know my memory is good but short. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 85797
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

SimEm wrote:
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 827319 not that I didn't do my share of procrastinating or that I didn't have a test and a lab practical I could have been studying for on Wednesday Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 738528

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 363286 Oh Em,' I have so been there! In my residence at uni, we used to have annual awards, and I won the 'Lifetime Achievement Award for Procrastination.' Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 97206

The certificate read: "Person who has elevated to a fine art, putting off for tomorrow, what was due yesterday." laughin I wore my title proudly!

I swear I graduated through luck and my mother's prayers! sunny

Will have to try another 'win Carolyn and Marco' quiz soon. I was plotting that one for a long time! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 97206

So I'm here playing with a frat house at Fiesta Tech, and just took this shot of Marco's kid brother Tony because he just looked so breathtakingly handsome. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 762448 *happy sigh*

Maaaan, Carlo and Maria D'Angelo make pretty boys. The girls don't look quite as pretty with the too strong chins and noses...but man those boys! Hubba, hubba! droolin

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Snapshot_18d2ca95_1b09e3aa
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

No explanation required sunny

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Eng
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 am

GASP!! Hooray hooray! I'm so happy for them! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 578473 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 981739 And what a lovely picture!

Now bring on the cute babies Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 247485 Oh come on - you knew I was going to ask. sunny

I forgot to comment on Tony. I think this about sums it up: droolin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm

UGH! Toni, how do you put up with me being so behind in your thread all the time?
I humbly apologize for not being able to keep up, as always. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 761338

Ari wrote:
Touching, but so sweet how mama takes care of her boy. Even when they're grown up, sometimes they still need their mommy.
Oh, Toni! Your simmie is so beautiful in that picture where she just got promoted. I love her hair.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 357604

I was so moved by the tenderness between Marco and his mom. SIMply lovely.
And that snapshot of SimToni when she got promoted WAS stunning. I thought the same thing!

Toni and Andre make a gorgeous couple.
I love that ensemble she has on in her promotion pic, btw...very chic.
Congrats on their engagement. Talk about your whirlwind romance!

Lady A wrote:
A beautiful dog is still a dog.
Em wrote:
But Kyle . . . he's not just a dog, but a two faced dog . . . Pretty as he is, he gets no sympathy from me.
Toni wrote:
Kyle is just immature and selfish. He so doesn't deserve Carolyn!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 637989

You got that right, ladies. Well said! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 687310

Your house is SIMply gorgeous! I love it so far and all the beautiful landscaping.
How fantastic, Toni! WOW!!!
The pool area is stunning as is living area.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 846508

Lady T wrote:
I've saved a landscaped only version of the house (with the decorated pool deck) in my lot bin, so I can offer it up for future download here.

WOOHOO! YESSSSS! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 366915

Toni wrote:
It's the same pool border...I just changed the colour of the pool walls to a stone finish, and tah dah! Got me a nice swimming hole.

Awesome! Love it!

Toni wrote:
I'm sorry Jackie is away, he's been hankering to get his hands on Carolyn!

Jackie actually returned to us a couple of days ago.

My memory is absolutely horrible. The older I get, the worse it is.
I could not remember when sexy Ciara entered the picture.
The mother of Max's daughter (who was raised by Max's parents)? ... Okay, it all comes back to me now.
Too late for Jackie to join in on the guessing game, but I wonder if he wouldn't have remembered that?

Btw, I think Marco's abode is fabulous, dahling.

You have such a talent for decorating and taking such marvelous screenshots.
I always enjoy your storytelling, too.
Thank you so much for sharing Life in Christophe Harbour with us.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 692371 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 846508
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next