Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

I'm a Newbie here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
13pumpkin

13pumpkin

I'm a Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Newbie here   I'm a Newbie here EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I am known as 13pumpkin...I have been playing the Sims2 since 2005 and am still addicted to it. I would also like to invite all of you to visit my little site "Sugar Coated Sims" I have a on going story intiled "Sunday Sims" It follows the life of my most beloved SIMmie named Veronica. Be warned...it is sugar coated! I look forward to getting to know everyone here. Thanks! I'm a Newbie here 621122
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

I'm a Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Newbie here   I'm a Newbie here EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

:wlcm2sugahs:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

I'm a Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Newbie here   I'm a Newbie here EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 am

Hi, there! Nice to meet you, Pumpkin!

I'm a Newbie here 231655984
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
13pumpkin

13pumpkin

I'm a Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Newbie here   I'm a Newbie here EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Thanks for making me feel at home :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a Newbie here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Newbie here   I'm a Newbie here Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Newbie here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: