Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Meilyn

Meilyn

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 pm

I know right? T_T I was crying in parts as I wrote it but it all just kind of flowed together. I had already toyed with the idea of one of the twins dying but it all just sort of came together for me today. I do like to keep people intrested and guessing what will happen next and I can only hope no one seen this twist coming. verklempt
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:58 pm

I doubt anyone could see that twist coming. It shocked me for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:02 pm

The next chapter will shock too I am sure, once I get the pictures done for it.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 pm

I believe reciting poetry, telling jokes & standing up in front of a crowd just to sing acapella all comes with Apartment Life.
It's a new object called "Small Superstar Microphone".

Quote :
Your lots are looking cool. I like the weedy plants growing around the trailers.

Thank you, Em! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 319331
I believe the plants you see are by Nengi of Sims Crossing and Kate of Parsimonious, but don't quote me.

Quote :
I've gotten those mailbox replacements in my game by accident before. What a nuissance they are!

Ugh! No joke! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 971462
I am almost afraid to download lots going forward because of that!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 pm

I forgot to put this but this is the end of part one and the end of the story focusing on Meilyn. Hope you all enjoyed it and Part II with a new protagenist coming soon. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 74257 :dancinhamster: :wigglypig: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 578473
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Oh, no! What at tragic, sad turn of events! Poor Sariya! How awful to be so tortured and distressed, convinced that suicide was the only answer! verklempt

Thank you for sharing your story here, as always. Looking forward to part 2! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 621122
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Great stuff, Meilyn! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 28795
Back to top Go down
mustluvcatz

mustluvcatz

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 am

When I replied to you at Mod The Sims, I had forgotten all about the mailbox thing! I had a mailbox in my downloads and would always uncheck it in Clean Installer before .rar'ing a lot. The slanted roof answer I gave you comes from having trouble with roofs on neighboring buildings touching and the game not letting me zone the lot apartmentbase. I had to move a whole building over so the roofs weren't touching.

Your duplex? I have it. Do you want it? Since I just downloaded and installed it tonight, it's still sitting on my desktop. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 am

You can bet I'm going to be extra careful when downloading lots going forward, mlc!
A lot of times objects aren't labeled clearly, so a mailbox could be six billion numbers with a few letters thrown in and I wouldn't be able to recognize it as such! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 971462
That mailbox replacement business is a true hinderance to the game.
Do you know why people put them on their lots AND why those dang things take over all the mailboxes in the game???

Quote :
The slanted roof answer I gave you comes from having trouble with roofs on neighboring buildings touching and the game not letting me zone the lot apartmentbase.

Woah. That's good information and I thank you for sharing.
I also want to thank you again for answering my question over at MTS2. I appreciate the feedback mucho.

As for my duplex, I think I can do better. I still have it in my mediafire account, if I'd like to download it again.
You are most kind for offering and I thank you. :><:
Back to top Go down
mustluvcatz

mustluvcatz

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 am

I have no idea why anyone puts mailboxes on their lots. I had some in my downloads but took them out and NEVER used one in an uploaded lot. Yet they were always listed in Clean Installer. The only mailbox anything I kept were some recolors that won't bork anything and I don't even use those.

The slanted roof problem might or might not happen to you. It only happened to me the one time- and the building I had to move had a little room at the top. I didn't figure out the problem until I had tried changing interior doors, arches, fences..anything I could think of. Then I moved that building over on a whim and it worked. Strange game sometimes. Rolling Eyes

About your duplex? I like it. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in Clean Installer though? So I can't figure out why it wouldn't work in anyone else's game- in Bubbajoe's pic the apartment mailbox isn't there. It did rezone for me..but that was after removing the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 am

The scary thing is ... those dang things take over ALL the mailboxes. In other words, it replaced them all.
It was a VERY intrusive download. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 971462

I'm thinking this apartment building business is definitely going to be a learn as I go process.
I am grateful for all of the good advice I am getting from builders such as yourself and our Andrew here. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 868736

Quote :
About your duplex? I like it.

:thanx:

I'm going to do something very similar next time, but will be more cognizant of the stair placement.
When I moved it to the middle of the living area and away from the wall, I didn't like the place as much. No

Also, I'm still contemplating a small, community, shared area where the tenants can play chess or grill some cheeseburgers
when I build my next duplex. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 422794
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:53 pm

I finally got some good news about my game!

I sent a message off to a mesher asking for a mini grand piano for Michael McDonald. It's basically an award called, Musician Of The Year.

Got a reply back today.

She's doing it for me!!

YAHOO!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Awesome, Ed! Can't wait to see it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm anxious already.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:59 am

Well, I had some time to play my new Eastside Trailer Park tenant, Ginny Jackson, for awhile last night.

Ginny is a Fortune Sim, a Virgo, and is moving up the ladder in the Oceanography career.
I think she is an Underwater Demolitionist currently, and thoroughly enjoys her job of blowing up things underwater.

In the area of town where she lives, not a single decent looking fella has walked by.
When she schlepped over to a community lot to schmooze, there wasn't even ONE quasi-handsome guy in the establishment.
She spent $4500 to pay the old gypsy hag - who calls herself a matchmaker (hmph, yea right) - for a date.
The guy looked like he'd been hit with an ugly stick and was low man on the totem pole in his career.
A good match for my fair Ginny? I think not!

Here are a few screenshots I snapped last night.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Snapshot_57b5bd63_17b956be
"Please tell me there is NOT a creepy guy peering in my window. Maybe if I pretend he's not there, he'll go away.
I have GOT to get out of this neighborhood. Sheesh."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Snapshot_57b5bd63_d7b99fb8
"Okay, let me get this straight ... You're wanting to give me THREE wishes, free of charge? What's the freakin' catch, bud?
Nothin' comes free these days. There's always a price to pay for everything, especially in this hood."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Snapshot_57b5bd63_77b9b6eb
A game of poker with the locals ... schmoozin' with her homeys

Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:35 am

Those are great pics sugah thanks for sharing. I love the creepy guy in the window that is funny. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 74257
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 am

Quote :
I think she is an Underwater Demolitionist currently, and thoroughly enjoys her job of blowing up things underwater.

That made me laugh. :giggling:

That's a shame she can't even find 1 single decent guy, but I know Sugah will take care of her and make sure she finds that special someone.

That creepy old guy looks like he's about to invite himself right in. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 598258
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:08 pm

---Everything Changes II - Blue Wind of Hope, Kaliendi's Saga---

Chapter 1: Living Again

Getting back to normal after my twins death was very difficult as for years, it had only been me and her as the children in the home. Though I was 15 at the time, I still felt like a child in someways and wept as I never really had before. Sariya's death changed a lot of things but not everything that came from that was sad and painful. Losing her taught us all something and we drew closer from the loss and father finally a week after we buried her, came into the room with mother and I and fell to his knees and sobbed in front of us. This was a big change from him, as he ever presented the strong image and to see him finally allowing himself to let others see him broken down... it was a step in the right direction. It did not take mother and I that long to move to him and both of us surrounded him in a hug and he let us and we all had a good cry.

After everyone's eyes had dried, we all felt as a great pain had lifted from us and I knew Sariya had touched us all in that moment, and her wish had been fulfilled... father had learned to open up. It took me a little longer to forgive her for leaving me but I did as she had asked and both parts of the twin pendant were around my neck, though I kept them hidden in my shirt, for I was not really a jewelary person and I didn't want to answer questions as to why I was wearing it now.

One thing I did find out that angered me more than anything was that Nealan Neuman was still alive. He had chickened out and not stuck to his suicide pact with my sister. I would have given anything to get my hands around his scrawny neck and choke the life out of him but for my sister's sake and to prevent my family another loss... I kept my hands to myself. But I did do something rather childish and I am not exactly proud of it now... but back then.. I could have cared less. I made sure that everyone at school knew that he had chikened out of a suicide pact and because of him that Sariya was dead.

I know now and something of it back then that what I did was vindictive and my twin never would have been happy about it but I was so darn angry that I took leave of my common sense and my mouth took off without the brain. It ruined his so called good reputation at school and that satisfied me at the very least. He transfered to another school a week later and I was rather proud of myself, that I kept him away from the good women here at our school and felt like I stopped another innocent girl from being broken apart by his yellow innards. If I had been thinking straight, I would have seen what came after but I was still tied up in my own pain in a way and did not care at the time that he was seeking vengence.

The depraived way he went about it did shock me though. I was in my junior year of high school, walking home after Gymnastics practice when I heard someone mutter my name. I didn't recognize the voice at the time, but I didn't get long to ponder on the owner of it, as something hit the back of my head and my world faded quickly into darkness. When I awoke, I was tied to a chair, my hands behind my back and my ankles tied together. It would seem my captor knew I was a black belt in tae kwon do and secured my legs to prevent me from escaping. I was also gagged, and the gag tasted like a dirty gym sock. Focusing my eyes, I looked up as I heard the door to the room I was in open and there stood Nealan and walking in next to him, was Kasey Connyer, a boy I had dated up till a few days ago when I caught him cheating an broke up with him. Why was he here with Nealan.. then it hit me.. they were working together this entire time.

I was rather pissed off at myself mentally for not seeing this sooner.. I was normally so much more perceptive. It did not take long for Nealan to come over and backhand me hard but compared to my master's strikes in class, he couldn't spar a fly and win, I didn't really feel it but pretended I did, so to make him think he was in control... laying the groundwork for a later escape from these nutcases. " Well b#@*h... feelign so full of yourself now are ya? You ruined my life!" He shouted and hit me again, which once again I didn't feel much from. Kasey however noticed this and moved Nealan aside and while his fist came at me slower, he was a football player and his hit actually did sting a bit, and he played dirty.. punched me right in the breasts.

I visably cringed slightly which put a sadistic smile on Kasey's face. " Nealan.. leave the physical words to me.. she seems to be able to ignore your hits but looks like mine actually registered." He replied and Nealan grumbled an agreement and they both laughed and left the room for the moment. While they were gone, I shifted my right arm slightly till I felt the small knife I carried fall from the sheath hidden in my jacket sleeve and slide into my hand. Wiggling my hand into the right position, I started working on sawing the ropes that held my hands down.

I had to stop periodically, for they both would come down and administer my "punishment" at least three times a day. I knew I had been trapped here a good couple of weeks and while they fed me soup and water, I was still hungry and also annoyed for I knew they had drugged the soup to keep me dazed and high for lack of a better term so that I would be easier to control. During this time, my parents were beside themselves looking for me, and the police had become involved. I was the child of royalty and my father often made hefty donations to the police and fire departments without intent of being rewarded and the police felt they owned father to find his daughter alive.

The one thing no one but me knew was that I had great control over my own life energy.. I had inherited the spirit magi ablities from my father's side and my paternal grandmother was a grand master of this and had been teaching me in secret for years. I was able to appear that the drugs were keeping me stoned and in a veggie state but in truth, I was able to break them down with my own power. Unfortunately I had not learned anything that would get me out of this situation just yet so in that right, my abilities were useless. As cruel fate would have it, the two stooges found my knife and confinsated it. So now I was out of ideas. But thank the gods that that very night, I heard a large commotion and as two gunshots went off, I feared for the policeman I now knew were upstairs. But as the door to the room I was in was kicked open, I felt relief flood me as a rather handsome and very young officer came over to me and cut my bonds and pulled the gag from my mouth.

I tried to stand but after two weeks of nearly no nurishment and no movement, I was weak as a newborn kitten. He caught me and I felt myself blush slightly as he picked me up bridal style and carried me upstarirs and I cried out in fear for my rescuer as Nealan got up and had pulled a gun. I didn't fear for long, as I was sat down on the couch and a moment later, I watched the officer high kick the weapon from Nealan and in a few seconds, he had the jerk's arms behind his back and in cuffs. I recognized his moves.. we learned them in my Tae Kwon Do classes. It was after a few moments and when the other officers showed up, I realized I knew this man.. he was Lucus Holm from my classes... a man I had a huge crush on for the longest time.

Though he gave me a smile, I could see relief in his gaze after he made sure I had not been injured and picked me back up. " Kaliendi.. good to see you again..." He said, and I knew he knew who I was as well and that sent a shiver down my spine. His smile.. I swore it could make me giddy and lose all sense of composure. " Thank you Lucus.. though I see someone remembered their training rather well but I did not know you were a cop." I said as he brought me over to the ambulance personell and after they checked me over and I assured them I was alright and did not need to be taken to the hospital, The chief of police came over to me. " Miss Xiloscient, I am going to need you to come down to the station with us.. I apologise in the urgency but we want to get your report of things while its still fresh in your mind and I will contact your family." he said, nodding to me and moving over to his squad car and calling my father on his cellphone. After this, he came back over and explained to me that my family would be waiting at home when I came back, they were not able to leave because my mother was in full blown labor and someone had to watch my younger siblings Sofia and Celeion.

I then looked over at Lucus and he was the one that drove me to the police station and after I gave them my statement, I was allowed to leave. I remember hearing the police chief congradulating Lucus on his perceptive guess on who the perps were and tailing the two of them to the house where I was found. Questioning Luke on the way home, he confessed he was still just a rookie in the force and he knew that I was not the type to be easily kidnapped and he had followed his instincts that led him to Kasey and found Kasey meeting secretly with Nealan and knew something was up. I was facinated how through he was and jokingly told him I owed him a date in the very least for all this. I was shocked when he said he would call me on that soon and handed me his number and I gave him mine.

I was giddy at the thought... I was finally going to be on a date with my crush. I was sure he had a girlfriend and was shocked to find he didn't and never really dated in school. I didn't understand how such a sweet and smart man had not been snatched up but I reminded myself that girls in high school were often snooty, stupid and choosy depending on which clique they were in. None the less, I was still floating on cloud nine when I came back home and learned I had a baby sister from my father but mother had to have a hystorectomy because if she had another pregnancy, it could kill her, being she was in her mid thirties at this point.

They were both content with having no more kids and I was happy for them and glad my mother had went with the doctor's reccommendations. Once she was back at home, I found myself rather attached to baby Akemi and noticed how much she looked like Sariya, even the same eyes and smile and for a moment I wondered if she was the reincarnation of my dead twin. I didn't let this change my doting love for my youngest sister though.

One night when mother was sick with the flu, after Akemi had turned two, I heard her crying and beat my father to the girl's room. " Go back to bed father, I can take care of her." I insisted and after another moment of prodding at him, he let me take care of things. After I changed her diaper and fed her, Akemi started to slump against me and I knew she was starting to fall asleep again.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 5y5myo

It was holding her and being like a second mother to Akemi that got my wishing for my own child. I don't know what caused this but I hoped it would be with Lucas. We had been dating since the night he rescued me and we were very close but never crossed more than kissing, both of us wanting to wait till marriage before crossing into the sexual end of things. I knew I loved Lucus and he loved me.. so I hoped we would be able to make a life together soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Here's the progress on the piano award so far.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 223b11ef
And, she's making me a wooden base in case I decide to redecorate his house.

His name across the top was her idea. She accidently left off "Sim" after his name.

How cool is that?!!?
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Wow that looks awesome Ed! Glad she is doing that for you, I am so happy for you that I could down a giant cup of coffee.. mmm coffee.... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 12612
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 pm

That is COOL!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 534790
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Isn't it just cool!

It's small enough that I can put on an end table with his other "awards"

I was actually kind of spooked to ask at first. I held my breath typing my request. Next thing you know, POOF! I got a reply.

She was very happy to do it.

I'm just freaking lucky.......WOW!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Ginny can call Cindy she´s got two very decent looking guys back at Ed´s place.
She dosen´t need them both :giggling2:

Or well..... she probably thinks she can handle them both .......no I promised Ed not to torture T.J so she can´t have them.

Did Ginny wish for some money?
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm

---Everything Changes II - Blue Wind of Hope, Kaliendi's Saga---

Chapter II: The Awakening

It was not too long after my Akemi turned two years of age, that I decided that being 19 years old.. it was time for me to find my own place to live. Besides that, with my two siblings Sofia and Celeion being teenagers, they needed their own rooms and thus I needed to move for that reason if no other.

It was a bit of a tearful farewell but it was not a forever goodbye. As Lucus was loading my boxes into the moving van, I took a moment to walk over to Sariya's grave. I knelt down beside it, tears glistening in my eyes, looking like rain falling from a deep blue sky. " Well Sariya... I have to move now... please protect mum, dad and the others in my stead. I know you always watched over us and I pray you found the peace you needed and you are with your baby in the heavens." I said, filled with emotions.

A moment later I felt an arm around me and watched a single red rose fall in front of the grave. I turned and looked up at Lucus, whom gathered me in a hug a moment later. " She's always with you, Kali." He said and led me to the car, as we were following the moving van to my new home... a gift from my grandmother Tiramisu. It was a large home, just right for a family but for now, it was just myself here.

After getting settled in, Lucus and I decided to take a break and I flopped down on my bed and patted the spot next to me. He joined me a moment later and we began to chat about all manner of things. Lucus had risen to chief detective in the force and was being well paid. He was smiling ear to ear for some reason and I knew that smile... he was up to something.

" Your grandmother certainly has good taste in homes.. though this place seems a bit large for just you.. you going to be alright here all by your lonesome?" He asked me, a teasing grin on his lips. I promptly smacked him with a pillow playfully. " I am a big girl now Lucus.. I tie my shoes and everything." I retorted and knew that I had just set myself up for a clever retort from him.. he never could resist that.

" Can you really.. here I thought you still needed velcro shoes... ouch.. not fair.. I was not ready!" He replied then cried out when I hammered him with the pillow before he could finish. This started a pillow fight that at the end, feathers covered the floor and we were both laughing so hard that tears were leaking out of both of our eyes. " Thanks Lucus.. that was fun.. even if you lost." I said, smirking, recalling he cried for mercy when his pillow was out of feathers.

" Yeah yeah.. you won the battle.. but not the war little princess." He retorted, as we both settled back down on the bed. We then began to talk about my career and how that was working out. I was modeling swimsuits for a big company that sold them and Formal attire. I got recommended to them by my friend Rachel after she snuck a picture of me at a graduation pool party and I was hired as soon as I could sign the forms. It made good money but I honestly wanted to move to the formal wear section.. felt less revealing in my eyes. As I cuddled up to Lucus, we stopped speaking for the moment, enjoying the feeling of being near to one another.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2hx6qvn

But as the night wore on... things sort of got out of hand.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2qxaj2b

Oh boy... we had done it now... we had crossed that sacred barrier.. we had sex before marriage. After it was over, I was nervous.. I was not on any form of pregnancy prevention and I wondered what made the normal moral bound Lucus to go along with this... After getting dressed, we walked outside and sat down on the bench in the garden.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 263ihpf

Lucus turned to me with a smile and pulled me close. Why was he so relaxed and here I was panicing that we crossed the line?! Before I could inquire, he took my hand and slid something onto my ring finger. " Kaliendi Xiloscient.. will you do this fool the honor of being stuck with him till death parts us?" He said, looking at me seriously. Ohh I could have kicked him.. no wonder he was so calm and collected and that scheming grin must have been because of this. He was talking to father earlier today.. I should have seen it coming.

" Yes I will...you idiot...someone has to keep you in line." I replied, trying to keep from being emotional and was rewarded with a laugh from him. Appearently I could be funny at times.. never seen myself as one with much a sense of humor. It was a beutiful night, and I would remember it forever with fondness.

Several months later, here we were... at our wedding day. I was nervous, and not just from prewedding jitters... my parents and family did not know the suprise that was about to greet them at the wedding.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2gwdcg2

Well like my mother... my wedding would have its own non forgetful moments. Liek the look on my parents faces when they seen my changed figure.. that was a hoot. My mother did scold me for not telling her though but she was laughing at how well I hid it from her though so at least she was not angry and father just rolled his eyes and popped Lucus on the back of the head playfully.

But before I get to the suprise, I want to show the wedding party.

As for the music, Lucus and I chose a song to deticate to each other,
I chose Good for Me by Amy Grant and he chose One Good Woman by Peter Cetera. They have both became our songs over the years. Anyhow onto the wedding party.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2hyf9zc
This is my Lucus.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 33y57p3
Father of the Bride, Mirador Xiloscient

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 29g21hz
Mother of the Bride: Meilyn Xiloscient

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 21scbm
Grandmother of the Bride: Ming Shu

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 33bjtiw
Grandfather of the Bride: Yun Shu

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Jtrped
Brother of the Bride/Best Man: Celeion Xiloscient

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Xpuff9
Sister of the Bride/Maid of Honor: Sofia Xiloscient

Well the secemony went beautifully and everyone was festive and joyous. It was the first time since Sariya's death that my family gathered together and it was a good experience for us all. I know Sariya was there too, I could feel her spirit around, while no one could see her, I knew she was there.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2vwu4ut

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2amil5

As the reception was beginning to wind down.. all hell broke loose.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 6srhub

The baby had decided to make its grand enterance.. right in the middle of my wedding!

Everyone around us began to panic and mother and grandmother helped me through it as best as they could and before too long...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 F9h7xj

Seraphina Alexandria Holm made her grand enterance into the world and I was a mommy. But as it seemed.. the mother's curse had smacked me a good one... it was not over yet...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 2h6epvp

Ten minutes later, Aurora Sariya Holm joined the party... I wondered why I was so big but I didn't think about the fact I could be carrying twins... it was an amusing twist in its own right. The fact I had two girls amused me as well... just like mum had me and Sariya.

After the wedding and the births, I recovered well enough and I enjoyed every moment of being a mommy.. well almost all.. who enjoys those 3 am wake up calls anyhow?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 8xlsmb
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Aw, I'm so happy for Kali. It's nice to see her have a loving husband and two beautiful baby girls after all of the tragic events in her past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next