Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

That house is a hoot!!

It comes with an outhouse........lol The bathtub kills me.......lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Since I was rather unhappy with the way Michael's livingroom looked, I changed a few things.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 2a8eda02
I found a red brick wall and a crap-load of lighting. And, I took the sofa out and went with the Zecutime sofa. It looks less cramped.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 am

Hmmm...I'm not sure WHICH version I like better, Ed.
I DO like that way cool brick wall, though I'm not sure about it with my red flooring.
The shades don't quite jive (or it could be my puter ?).
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:15 am

Oh, I love it, Ulli! You have such a talent for building, decorating and especially, landscaping.
I am SO not skilled in those departments. It looks simply fabulous, dahling.
(Gotta love a beach lot. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 12612)

Em, I've been thinking the same thing. Ulli's sunroom has inspired me to want to build a home with one, too.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 am

Thank you all so much for the feedback. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 461171
Sunny St. Claire is a doll. She's got her own thing going on. Isn't it neat, when that happens?

SIMplyEdward wrote:
It comes with an outhouse........lol The bathtub kills me.......lol

I know. I'm completely enamoured with it, Ed. I love it that she bathes outside in her rusty old tub and thinks nothing of it.

SimEm wrote:
I was going to say you should make a cranky, old eccentric man and a fun, vibrant, old, eccentric woman and see how they get along with each other (or don't get along with each other). I think the vibrant colors are probably more suited to the fun loving Sunny though. I look forward to seeing what she gets up to!

Great minds, Em! I just created a cranky, old Sim who lives next door to Sunny. I named him "Benjamin Bratt" (cause he is, well, a bit of a brat).
But then I got to thinking ... isn't there a handsome actor by that name?
I might need to change his first name to Barty or something ... Barty Bratt. That might work! ;)

Here are some screenshots I took from last night's gameplay.
Sunny made it to the top of her (sr) career. She's a Sim Jazz Instructor.

Ed, check it out. Isn't this a hoot?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_17c26149_97c427de

"Okay, I really should get around to cleaning this mess up someday ... "

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_17c26149_f7c4285c

Miss St. Claire schmoozes with the locals. She happens to be attracted to silver haired geezers with glasses.
But these fun fellas are just her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 665781.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_17c26149_97c42bf4

Em, here's the cranky, old, eccentric Sim you were suggesting.
(I gotta get more senior male clothes downloaded. Not much to choose from currently, but he still looks adorable. laughin)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_97c436e1_77c43bb7

Mr. Bratt is a Scorpio (only one nice point). He's extremely neat and active and is a Sports nut like she is.
Just look at his face? Isn't that priceless??? I am already lovin' these two together.

I should have some time to play later today, after I do some creating for this week's update.
OH! And I am going to build him a little makeshift kinda place like Sunny's, only far more drab (like Barty) ... not so vibrant (like Sunny).

Do opposites truly attract? Stay tuned to see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 pm

That bathtub is something else.......lol

She seems so relaxed, not a care in the world.

Mr Bratt reminds me of someone and I can't think of who.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 534790 Yes I want to see your sunroom´s, Sugah and Em!!

Thanks for your praise Sugah. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 678648
You have such a talent in recolouring things and decorating rooms!

I can´t even recolor a floor No

Thank you Ed! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Is Ulli's house available for downloading? If you've told us, I can't remember, m'dear.

Quote :
You have such a talent in recolouring things and decorating rooms!
I can´t even recolor a floor.

Thank you, but compared to some of you out there, I don't have the imagination and foresight to build or decorate as well as so many of you who have a gift
in that department.

As for you not being able to recolor anything ...
You are so creative and talented, I have no doubt it would take no time at all before you were most excellent at that, too, Lady T. :><:
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 pm

No sorry Sugah it isn´t. I made this house for her for this story.

I have one little short story about her cat Hedda "The Moglette´s diary" I can share with you if you like.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 408427 :dancinkitty1: :kitty4: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 912276 :dancinkitty2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Okie Dokie!

I'll change a few things around.

But, I think I'm going to leave the brick wall. I'm trying to make it like a "Feature Wall" if you know what I mean.

I'll play around with it later.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Thanks for the direct link Sugah.

I can't wait to see if those opposites attract or not. Sunny is positively lovable. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 pm

I'd love to read about Hedda and "The Moglette's Diary". Please DO share it here. I love you

But don't leave us hanging too long with Ullwera's Story!
You left us hanging BIG TIME, lady! :dancinkitty2:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 pm

I can see why you'd want to keep that brick wall. I really like it, too.
Do you remember where you found it?

Thank you for keeping us posted on your escalating escapades, as always. :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Thank you, both, for your comments.

I played for a little while earlier today. Have been working on a simple makeshift, rundown home for Barty.
Back when Barty Bratt was in college, he played basketball - first string - most rebounds in the history of his college team

Here he is, admiring his mounted basketball shirt and the plaque he was awarded for such a feat.
(Check out his name on the shirt! I recolored this Maxis FT object for his bedroom.)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_97c436e1_37c52064

He's still very proud of it and remains actively involved as the star player in the Belladonna Cove senior b-ball league.

Mr Bratt is desperately needing to improve his cooking skills. Even HE thinks his cooking is inedible.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_97c436e1_f7c52250

Lovely Miss St. Claire visits from time to time. Not taking any chances, Barty makes something simple ... bologna & cheese sandwiches.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_97c436e1_d7c4d245

They have only 1 chem bolt (not sure why, as they're attracted to what the other has). Could be their personality/zodiac signs.

These two are so different. He's such a poor sport. He boos her and makes gestures.
She's a darling. She cheers for him and smiles when he does well.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_97c436e1_57c529fb

They seem to be coming along. It's fun watching how differently they react to things and treat people.
She's so sunny and he's so bratty!!! laughin
I hope to load up my game in a bit. Will love blossom for our eccentric, old couple? Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm

The wall I found over at T$R.

It just jumped out at me.

So, I thought I'd give it try and see how it looked.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 pm

TSR ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 971462

I need to see if I can't create one like it. I really like the way it looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:51 pm

I think it's their personality or Aspiration(s).

The very first TJ and Charles had three bolts. To this day, I have no clue how that happened. When that game sort of crapped out on me, I created them again. That time they only had one bolt. This time, they have two. Keep in mind, I'm only guessing.

I'm sure Ms. St.Claire will break his icy barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh, well, DUH, Ed!!! You are probably right.
It may be a combination of their personality differences (she's very nice, he's not nice at all - though they are both very active and sporty).
But I didn't think of this ... He is a Fortune Sim. She is a Pleasure Sim. They might not be too terribly compatible in that (aspiration) respect.

I think you are most definitely onto something, m'dear!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 940149
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Like now, TJ and Charles are both Knowledge Sims. That gave me the two bolts. I may still have one more to go.....I hope so. I'd love to see three bolts. But, everything is at 100%

I think I may be done with the bolts........Drat!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 am

Are they attracted to what the other has? In other words ... facial hair, glasses, brown hair, etc.?
What were their original aspirations, just out of curiousity? You said you've made them both Knowledge Sims now.

I'm thinking one bolt is the best I'm going to get with Sunny & Barty. I don't want to alter their personalities.
They both SO FIT their aspirations (Pleasure=Sunny & Fortune=Barty).

I'll just have to settle for the one chem bolt. They seem to like eachother, for as different as they are.
They call one another alot, when I am playing each of their lots. ;)
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 am

The house looks great. I love the exterior shots. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 846508
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 am

Oh, that's so neat that you made the eccentric old man as well. I wonder if opposites will attract or not. I think one bolt is good enough. It seems to suit them. Not everyone has to have triple chemistry. I know I sometimes find myself trying to make pairs with two or three bolts, but back before I had NL, it didn't matter, so why should it matter so much now?

The chemistry thing is weird. I've had couples whose chemistry seems to change for no apparent reason. Were T.J. and Charles ever engaged or married? I think marriage (and maybe engagements too) sometimes give a boost to chemistry. If not, who knows. I wonder if there's a little bit of a random aspect to it sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I made a few changes........
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Snapshot_00000005_17c66b15
I went nuts trying to find lighting for the picture.

The rug is actually the same that's in the bedroom.

I recolored pillows for the sofa, but chuckle head me took them out and forgot to put them back in.

Ignore the bookcase in the yard. I put it out there so I could take the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm

I think I like this version best of all. How about you? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Do you really think marriage or engagement might help boost chem bolts, Em? Interesting...

Quote :
I think one bolt is good enough. It seems to suit them. Not everyone has to have triple chemistry.

You're right. And to be honest, sometimes triple chem couples can be too preoccupied with one another.
I'll be wondering where the heck they are cause I need one of them to do something and they'll be sucking face somewhere.
Sheesh! I'll be like, "Come on you two! Can't you control yourselves for just a few minutes?" Rolling Eyes

Perhaps one or two bolts is just fine... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 584675
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next