Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm

The turn on's TJ and Charles have is what each other has.

TJ-Muscles and facial hair. (Charles)

Charles-Glasses and facial hair (TJ)

The very first ones never got married. Charles just moved in with TJ. That was before I found the "same-sex" marriage hack.

Even now, with the two bolts, they sort of hang around each other. Sometimes, Charles does wonder off on his own. They do have an admiration for each other. The one picture proved that. They are not engaged or married.

The very first ones were surgically joined at the hip. Drove me nuts. But, they were the funniest. I honesty don't remember what aspiration I gave them.

I think the chemistry thing is total randomness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 pm

This one is pretty good........Think I'll leave well enough alone and move him in.

This is TJ's
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_00000005_97c690c6
Way too many different shades of blue..........

AAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Quote :
Way too many different shades of blue...

We're definitely having one of our "great minds" moments, dahling! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 598258
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Here's TJ's bedroom. I did the bedding...........
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_00000005_f7c6a27b

Here's the armoire I recolored to match the bedroom
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_00000005_b7c6a2a1

I forgot....Here's the pillows I recolored for the sofa.........
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_00000005_d7c68862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh, Ed! I love it! The bedding and recolor of the armoire ... not to mention your couch pillows ... great work! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 302407
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 pm

There's a story behind those pillows..........

I was totally stuck on finding textures for the pillows. So, I made a thread over at Black Pearl asking for a few idea's.

Well, someone suggested instead of looking for textures, look for Pop-Art or Art-Deco pictures. Off I went to art.com and found a few. There's more but I didn't use them. The first pillow is a red racing car on a black backround, the second one is the top of the Empire State Building. I think. The third one I already had.
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 am

Remember Ringlan's sister Istottan?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c65d1f
She's started a beauty saloon.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_d7c65feb
At first it didn't allways go that well... But she's such a good salesperson so she managed it anyway.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_d7c6669c
She hired this girl, can't remember her name...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_37c66955
Now the business is going really well.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_77c6638f

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c66ab8

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c6660e
She styled her grandfather James Bond.
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:41 am

Sugah wrote:
However do you come up with all these unique names, Cajsa?

I don't know... I don't want serious names on my sims so I just take the first that comes in to my head.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 646549

I really love reading about your sims families. Thanks so much for sharing them here. Always makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:47 am

I love those pillows and the way you decorated the bedroom. Really great work, as usual.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 846508
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 am

I agree with, Elle. Cool photos!
Some of those makeovers were a bit scary. Egads! laughin
I'm glad her grandfather's new "James Bond" look turned out well.
No doubt, with a bit more practice, Istotten and her crew will get it down.

Thank you for sharing, as always, Cajsa. Fun stuff! :wigglypig:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:41 am

You know, Ed, many of my walls were art inspired, like your pillows.
I used to pull from abstract & geometric art often for my wall collections. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 940149

It's a great idea, actually, for pillows & accessories, too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 4322
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 am

Quote :
The very first ones were surgically joined at the hip. Drove me nuts.

laughin I think that is the point I was making. You practically have to peel triple chem Sims off of one another non-stop!

Quote :
I think the chemistry thing is total randomness.

I'm not entirely sold on this idea.
I think it has to do with a combination of these things:

• Astrological Sign - eg. Aries are attracted to Gemini/Taurus & repulsed by Cancer/Libra
  • Turn ons
  • Turn offs
  • Aspiration
  • Personality - The more similar the personality is the more attracted they are.

Incidently, whoever came up with the description and compatibility of Sims Astrological Signs SERIOUSLY had NO CLUE for the most part!!! :cuckoo:
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Travellerp's Tavern   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Hello and welcome to travellerp's tavern, grab a drink and packet of crisps and take a look around at some sims 2 stuff that proberbly should never have been shown :giggling:

Mainly i like to create gardens and landscape lots, but i am learning new things and tring to do new stuff over time so you will see a few things in my album :)

First off is a red garden i did for a contest:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_36bde11e

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_76bde127

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_96bde166

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_b6bde15c

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_b6bde16b

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_b6bde125

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_92637e5d_f6bde14d

Sorry for the snow in the background but other than that i really hope you all like :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 pm

"Travellerp's Tavern" ... I like it!
First of all, thank you for starting your own little Sims album here, at Sugah's Place, Raven.
I hope you'll post in it often to share what's going on in your game. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 584675

"A Red Garden" contest sounds intriguing. Landscaping is NOT my strength, so I never would've been able to compete in this sort of contest.

I like the basket/fencing surrounding your trees. Did that come from an EP/SP or did you download it?
Also, that ladder with the plants on it and Pleasantview sign ... very cool ... and same question ... where'd'ya get 'em?

That red siding (I believe it's from Seasons) would look pretty on a red barn-style house.
I created some recently, cause I don't have Seasons and wanted something just like it (here).

Good job on this lot ... OH! If I may give you some advice that was given to me when I first started taking screenshots to share ...
Always make sure you are not in BUILD mode, when taking snapshots. It will insure those distracting grids will not show up. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 226245
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Quote :
You practically have to peel triple chem Sims off of one another non-stop!

That's true! That's why I had to start over on my Duggar challenge. My first couple wouldn't have any problem with the baby making part, but they were way too into each other to take the time away from each other to take care of a bunch of little ones.

I don't see Barty and Sunny as being the all over each other types, so 1 bolt would probably be right for them.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Exactly, Em!!!

~*~

Okay, back to Sugah's Sim Antics ...

I had an opportunity to play a bit last night (before I almost fell asleep at the puter AGAIN).

Sunny writes restaurant guides in her spare time. She earned $2461 (and believe me, she was down to her last $100 Simoleons & needing it), for writing this one.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_17c26149_f7c6daca

On their very first date, it was Barty Bratt's desire to get a back rub from the lovely Miss St. Claire and her desire to give one.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_17c26149_f7c6e12f

Works for all of us, folks. laughin

When I wasn't watching, they flirted with one another. That first flirt led to both a crush AND love simultaneously.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Snapshot_17c26149_b7c6e183

Sunny is aging more quickly than I'd like & may not have many days left. So, I have her taking the Elixer of Life.
Not sure which direction I am headed with these two and if they'll move in with one another or not.
Sunny could never survive in such a drab, dismal environment as Barty's beat up old ramshackled place.
And Barty would go blind in Sunny's bright, colorful, vibrant environment.

Stay tuned...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Sugah -

You've created one of my most favorite Sims EVER in Sunny. She's beautiful, quirky, smart and so full of life.

She would be PERFECT as a Basic Elder model......... ;)
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm

:lol!: Thanks sugah glad you like the name, wanted something a bit original and creative for my title :laughinclappin

And i will post as oftern as my time allows.

It was a lot of fun, for the life of me though i cannot remember who won, i dont look at that sort of thing, just like taking part.

The fencing around the trees did come with an ep i think it may have been seasons but dont quote me on that.
The ladder with the plants came with mansion i think and im pretty sure the pleasentview sign is a download(one of my faves) next time i go in game i will see where i got it for you ;)

I agree it would look great on an old style barn type house and your slidings are wounderful!!! They look more reilistic than the masis ones will have to download for my game :)

This was done a little while ago and since then i have been given tutorials to trake better pics, which hopefully i do, but the grids and snow in the background was really annnoying with these pics as over than those i think this garden is quite good :D

Thanks for commenting sugah Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 648375
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Travellerp wrote:
I agree it would look great on an old style barn type house and your slidings are wounderful!!!

I think it looks like a converted barn. I love that style. It's a great lot and you're right about Sugah's walls - they're always perfect. They look perfect on the tavern.

Very lovely place and very lovely pictures.

Thanks for sharing! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Thank you very much for your comment hunter (nice to meet you by the way).

Im glad you love the house i think these were the best red walls i had in the game and went well with the garden sunny

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 3547075637
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 am

HunterofBasic wrote:
It's a great lot and you're right about Sugah's walls - they're always perfect. They look perfect on the tavern.

Thank you for the lovely compliment, Hunter. But I'm thinking the walls on Raven's house are part of the Seasons EP.

Travellerp wrote:
im pretty sure the pleasentview sign is a download(one of my faves) next time i go in game i will see where i got it for you

Awesome, Raven! I would love that. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 367799
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 am

Awww...thank you, Hunter.
I've grown quite fond of Sunny myself.

She truly is quirky and has such a joie de vivre. I love that she isn't put out by Barty's crabbiness and just keeps rollin' with stuff.
They're fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:41 am

Quote :
Sunny writes restaurant guides in her spare time. She earned $2461 (and believe me, she was down to her last $100 Simoleons & needing it), for writing this one.

I have my sims do this to :D i swear i have so many sims with the secondary pleasure aspiration just because of the is feature :giggling:

And i agree sunny is one lovely sim, very, very nice glad you had time to play and show, even if you did fall asleep at your computer Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 921735

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 846508
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 am

I guess I haven't had a Pleasure Sim since I installed FT, Raven. It's not one I normally pick for my Sims.
But now that I know earning extra money for restaurant guides is part of their charm ... I just might choose the Pleasure aspiration more often. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 940149

I tend to fall asleep at my puter a lot lately. :java1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next