Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Travellerp

Travellerp

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 am

Most of the time i use the pleasure aspiration as the secondary one, as im not to big as using the aspiration as a main.
With my self sim i have my perfect personality with freetime because i can have forutue as my primary aspiration and plaesure as my seconday although they are hard to juggle with a sim they reflect my personality perfectly (i want losts of money but i dont want to work for it :giggling: ).

And yes it is a really useful feature i find the best combos are family and pleasure as then my family sims have time to relax but they can make money form the fact they love to cook. That or romance and plaesure which is an ovv one.

I'm a sleepaholic so i normally go to bed at the first sign of tiredness so i must admit i dont fall asleep in front of my computer but i can imagin with how much you do in the sims community you would fall asleep alot i know clc says she does... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 707984 (I love the coffee smilies)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 646549 (tries to keep on topic but basically just bored everyone to death :giggling: )
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 am

I haven't had time yet to have a look in game for that download but i will look tomorrow morning i promise, i would do it now but i have to be off to work soon and it takes 45 mintues to load my game.

Here is my next very short update of Travellerp's traven.

This is a shot of my self-sim so you all know who this thread is about sunny

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_f6bdecfa_56bdecff

This is pretty much how i look now; only thing i couldn't get exactly right is the mouth mines a bit smaller; but when i did that in game it made my face look wierd lol:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 804361
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201

I found more clothes for the new BodyBuilder V.2

New underware.

New jeans.

New jammies.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 262201

I'm just so HAPPY

EDIT: I found more swimwear!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 366915
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:03 pm

Gotta love a good find, dahling. I am happy for you. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 687310
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Quote :
and it takes 45 mintues to load my game.

Egads! That's a long time! My game used to take a long time back when I had 14,000 downloads and hardly any RAM,
but I don't think it ever took 45 minutes, Raven. affraid

I love your Simself's pretty cocoa skin and fabulous hair, dahling.
Explain the bold & colorful eye makeup taking away from those gorgeous baby blues... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 422794

Thank you for sharing your Simself. I always love it when our members do.
One of these days I shall tweak mine and share her as well. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 584675
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote :
they reflect my personality perfectly (i want losts of money but i dont want to work for it

laughin Well, I dare say you are NOT alone in that mentality, hon. I know a lot of folks who feel that way.
I love that you're honest about it. I'm curious ... what's your Astrological sign?

Fortune Sims can make extra money by giving financial advice. I love the extra money that can bring in, too.

Quote :
but i can imagine with how much you do in the sims community you would fall asleep alot

I enjoy my participation in the Sims community. It's a labor of love for me.
My problem is, I'm a nightowl. I like the quiet of the night to just sit and either catch up in the forums or play my Sims.
I probably should be in bed, but most of the time there's just too much I'd rather be doing on my puter. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 364821
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 pm

I'm a night owl myself. I do most of my work after Phil goes to bed. I can't do much of anything when he's awake. I'm always being called to do something for him.... Get this, get that. Do this, do that. Go here, go there......At the end of the day, I'm pooped.

Anyhoo, back on topic..........What exactly was the topic?!!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:26 pm

That find, I did love..........My eyes popped out of my head.......

That means, I can redo Michael.....YAY!!!!!

No more blocked feet. YIPPIE!!!!

After the brown haired skintone comes out, I can redo Charles....Fan-Freaking-Tastic!!

I'm a tad bit overjoyed.........
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 pm

It's the little things that can really make our day sometimes, isn't it?
I rather think Michael is perfect the way he is ... is it just his feet that bother you and need replacing?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Quote :
Anyhoo, back on topic..........What exactly was the topic?!!?

:lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 pm

The only real difference is, he'll have less chest hair. But, he'll have feet/toes just like the Slim BodyBuilder.

I could leave him the way he is, but he'll have those "block" looking feet when he takes a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 am

I'm stuck........

Since I'm redoing the livingroom in TJs' house, and trying to cut down on so many different shades of blue, I made a few changes.....

Now, I found this carpet. It's Sugah's. Sparrow something
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_00000005_d7c98723

Then, I found this tile flooring over at MTS2
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_00000005_f7c9874f
I'm at odds with myself........AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:36 am

Definitely the carpet, but I would look for an off white blue tinge (very pale).
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:15 am

I love your blue room Ed. But as Caleb says something offwhite or maybe light beige (that will be offwhite)

Nengi has some rugs over at Sims Crossing I think you would look at, or if Sugah has that carpet in offwhite?

Where did you find those SBB clothes, me want too Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 266736
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 am

:giggling2: ED!!!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: The MogeletteĀ“s diary   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:40 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_d6e6370a-1

Dear diary!

Today me and that two legged thing (I have never understood why they are only using their backlegs. What if they fall?)

my Missis (she says she is my mama but my mam lives in Belladonna Cove, so she ain't my mama)

we have moved to a new neighborhood. She says it's called Sims Crossing.

I haven't seen any crosses here but I'm going to make my cross here. One has to make ones cross somewhere.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_56d1a84f

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_d6d1aba9

Looki, looki my table silver has arrived and she has made me a dish.

It smells like fish that's good for my digestion.

I can see Missis has put up my harmless toys, well I'll play with them later to make her happy.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f6d3fb50

I saw those two ugly looking two legged guys, those who was moving our stuff, carrying my schratch board into one of the

rooms. Here it is.

"Purr, Purr make my claws nice and tidy, purr, purr"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_36d3fe1b

Oh no! Where did they came from?

"Missis two strangers in my kitchen!

Hallo!!

Where are you Missis!"

Me better hide.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_96d3ffde

IĀ“m all stressed out I better have a nap.

Missis bed would do nicely.

See you in a bit. "zzzzzzz"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up after my nap and walked slowly downstairs.

No sign of some strangers and it's quiet.

"There you are Hedda, come to mama I'm going to hug my little darling........"

Man is she hopless or what?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f6d3fd3f

At least she smells good ham and cheese.

I'll do some purr for her to keep her satisfied.

"Purr, Purr"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f6d3fd54

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_b6e4f36a

I'll better do some cleaning keep my fur in shape and my claws shiny.

Where did she go my Missis?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_76d4044e

There she is sleeping.

If I do some Miaows maybe she wakes up

"Miaow, miaow......"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_d6e4f4e2

No that was no good, she only turned around and kept on sleeping.

What shall I do? Hmm.....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_96e4f624

I know I go downstars and kill that mouse!

"Yahoo here I come be scared yellow thing!"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_76e4f640

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_56e4f67f

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_76e4f304

"I killed it Miaow, I killed It Miaow!!

I'm feeling a little dizzy.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f6e4f5fc

"Wake up! I killed that mouse Missis! Miaow!"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_16cad1eb_d6e64009

No idea I'm so sleepy, I think I tuck in for a while

Goodnight and sleep thight my dear diary! :kitty4:

And here comes the real thing;

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 007

This is my lovely Hedda!

Last edited by Ullwera on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 am

I like your "Red garden" ! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 21650

Your selfSim looks good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 508493
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 am

Funny pics! IstottanĀ“s doings makes your neighbourhood look much better.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 534790
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 am

Quote :
Egads! That's a long time! My game used to take a long time back when I had 14,000 downloads and hardly any RAM,
but I don't think it ever took 45 minutes, Raven.

Combination of to much cc in game and a really old computer, i need to have a clear out of my downloads folder soon and im hoping to get a new computer after christmas when i have a bit more money rolling around. My girlfriend is going to go halves with me to get a new one as when ever im loading my game i borrow her laptop so i can post in the forums, might as well make use of the time right?

Quote :
I love your Simself's pretty cocoa skin and fabulous hair, dahling.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 881668

Quote :
Explain the bold & colorful eye makeup taking away from those gorgeous baby blues...

A combination of low self esteem through bullying when i was younger and a serious love of bold original make-up. :giggling:

I love you Your welcome sugah hope to see your self sim one day to ;)

Thank you ullwera im so gald you like my red garden and self sim Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 247485
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 am

You are on a roll, Ed!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Th_laughing-skullhead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 827319 <------Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:36 pm

I have an off white carpet. I even have a beige one.

I'll give those a go and see how they work out.

Thank you for the help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 am

Three different tries:

Here's one carpet
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_00000005_17cad539

A different one
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_00000005_97cad52f

And, an actual carpet
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_00000005_77cad4d9

Then I found these little goodies....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Snapshot_00000005_f7cad68c
Cascade for the dishwasher and Coffee-Mate for his coffee.....

And, the view from TJ's house
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Screenshot
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Quote :
A combination of low self esteem through bullying when i was younger and a serious love of bold original make-up.

I loathe bullies. Have never had much tolerance for them or their kind.
Has your self-esteem issue improved much since then?
I have seen an improvement in all three of my daughters as the years have progressed.
Now, in their 20s, they are able to look in the mirror and see more clearly all of the good and lovely things they truly are.

I with that for you, too, Raven.

Oh, and if you're going for "bold and original", you've definitely nailed that look! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 868736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Hmmm...I think I like the first white carpet best, but the second one looks good, too.
Great clutter finds and a helluva canal view for TJ!

Thank you for sharing your escalating escapades with us, as always, Ed.
I enjoy seeing what you're up to in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next