Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Oh how fun! I got a kick out of Hedda's adventures and attitude, Ulli.
I can just imagine that's exactly the kind of mentality a cat has regarding people and their antics.

Folks who really know their felines understand that they don't really own their cats.
Their cats own THEM. laughin
Thank you for sharing A Moglette's Diary with us. I enjoyed it! :dancinkitty2:
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:12 am

You are so right Sugah my cat owns me! :dancinkitty1:

I relly liked that t-shirt! I have to ask Hunter if she could do one for Ulli Sim.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 145303
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 am

I have been looking at those pics and I think the second one is the best.
I like that blue carpet it should have a beige sofa or a darker blue one. :thinkin\':

I like that view I think I have to dl that hood. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 21650
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 pm

I vote for the first one with the bright white carpet. And I have to second (or third) what Sugah and Ulli said; that view is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Very cute story, Ulli. It is so from a cat's perspective too! Does Moglette mean cat?

By the way, my little boy was sitting on my lap when I was reading it and he really liked the pictures of the cats (the sim cat and the real cat.) He was pointing at the screen making his meowing noise.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm

The word moglet is made up by Susieb at Sims Crossing. Moggies are a term for mixed breed type cats.
Susieb put the ending "let" on the word like in Piglet (from Winnie the Pooh story) So my cat is a Moglet.
Does this make any sense? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 408427

Last edited by Ullwera on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Quote :
Has your self-esteem issue improved much since then?

I have always had low self-esteem, my parents wanted a boy, they got me and could never have kids after so they always said i wa s never good enough looks wize brains wize or anything wize really, and i always had an issue making friends when i was younger i went to counceling in recent years and lost contact with my family and people at school so it has much improved, i still dont think im anything special but i have relised over the past year or so my girlfriend (who is always trying to make me feel better) is right she always says when i walk into a room people notice me never believed her until i looked at them.
Wow i think i proberbly just bored you to death there :giggling:

And thank you i do like to look original it helps having dark sort of coca skin with my crystal eyes people always comment on them when they first meet me :)

Thanks for the comment suagh, as a thanks here is my next update:

I have done an arty classroom for a contest:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000006_37908363

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000006_5790836c

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000006_f7908388

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000006_f790837b

I hope you all like Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 247485 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 678648

Last edited by Travellerp on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Loving the last view edward, and im gonna disagree with everyone i love that last carpet one there the best, but the white one is nice as well, thanks for sharing you have a great album here!!!
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:56 pm

*warning* about to go slightly off topic to answer a question *warning*

Quote :
I love that you're honest about it. I'm curious ... what's your Astrological sign?

I had to look this up as i couldn't remember, i have a book about each day people are born on which is supposed to tell you about your personaility and attribute i was born on the 9th of september so that makes me a virgo, words this book uses are inquisitive, original and sharp mind, on my bad side unfocused, reckless and anxious. and im a born writer supposedly.

Doesn't say anything about wanting money but not working for it though Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 598258

Ok back top topic and sugahs beautiful pictures ;)
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I remember all of these great picture Raven and I have always thought you had a lot of talent. Thanks for sharing these wonderful picks here at Sugah's Place. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 74257
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you for being so sweet andy, im getting through the old but i have a large selection of new pictures coming ive been spending the past few weeks learning to do some new things creation wize so i haven't been able share anywhere yet but i will first chance i get.

again thanks for the lovely comment Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 648375
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Quote :
Wow i think i proberbly just bored you to death there.

No, not at all. And I thank you for sharing, Raven. :><:

IRT-

Your art classroom is really cool! I really like it.
You did a terrific job utilizing the space and accomplishing your goal, as it truly looks like a room where art is taught.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 42344
Thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing more here, in Travellerp's Tavern. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 687310
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 pm

A Virgo? I don't think I would've called that one, Raven. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 422794
(PS Reckless isn't a word I'd use to describe most Virgos. TRUE Virgos are usually very earthy, responsible & rational.)
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Your simself is really pretty! I like your combination of light eyes and dark skin. That's really pretty and unique. I love the hairstyle on your sim. You don't happen to remember where it's from, do you? ;)

I like your art room too. That big, open loft looks like a great place to work on art projects.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Yes, that makes sense. That's a cute made up word.

:kitty4:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:34 am

Thank you everybody!

I decided to go with the first carpet.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000005_17cd1c9c
Also, if you look on the wall, I found a clock and on the floor, I found a few seagulls. I popped a white stand between the couches and put a lamp there.

Then, in the picture, TJ is wearing a golf outfit. So, in keeping with that theme, I found a few golf clubs.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000005_97cd1cb6

And, in the backyard, I found a putting green so he can practice his putting and a golf bag full of clubs.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000005_37cd869c
I dropped the walls on purpose so you could see.

Then, I found a few golfing pictures to put around the house.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000005_97cd8655
I made the pictures to be honest.

I also found a driveable golf cart but didn't add it.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

It´s looking good Ed!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 28795
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Quote :
TRUE Virgos are usually very earthy, responsible & rational.)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 448283 ok there is no way in hell, heaven or earth i am any of those things i think i was born at the wrong time of year Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 99672

I was a late comer though i was supposed to be born middle-end of august...
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Thank you so much sugah im glad you like my arty classroom, it didn't do to badly i got one vote :D (bare in mind there was only 5 voters and about 5-6 entries) im glad it does look like someone teached there i was worried it just looked like someone had just made a lot of mess :giggling:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 367799

Quote :
Your simself is really pretty! I like your combination of light eyes and dark skin. That's really pretty and unique.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 881668 im glad you like her as for the hair i have an idea but i will have to have a look around hopefully i will be able to find it for you if not im sorry.

Im glad you like my art room as well, i was trying to make the space look visually impressive as well so high ceiling and the big windows (which look out onto a beach by the way) was what i tried to achieve.

Thank you both for your lovely comments Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 648375
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Great job! You made the pics? Way to go! You should add an art gallery to SIMply Edward, hon. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 7255

I love what you've done so far. You've found some really cool stuff. I especially like the golf clubs and seagull.
Wherever did you find them?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 42344
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 302391
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Thank you!

The golf clubs and seagulls that are inside I found at...........?!!?

The green golf bag that's outside, I found over at MTS2. Including the putting green.

Actually, I did a WCIF over at Black Pearl. That's how I found some of the things.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 pm

I'm particularly interested in the seagull. If you find out where it came from, I'd be most interested to know, hon.
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Great update ed i love the clock in the first pic can i be cheeky and ask if you remember where you got it?

And im loving your golfing pics, especially the one with three pics in will you be sharing these?

Looking forward to your next update ed you have quite the touch with decorating!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 pm

I just recolored my first build set!!

I'm pretty jazzed about it.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Snapshot_00000005_d7cfe2a5
There's more pieces to it, plus I'm going to offer more color options that aren't already there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next