Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:35 am

Ooooh...very nice! (Have you since changed your in game camera settings to take bigger, clearer, better shots, m'lady?)

I like what you've done. I've heard we have to do something special to package up fully furnished apartments, correct?
Or am I on crack? laughin

Thank you for using some of my walls. I am grateful for your support, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 408427
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 am

Thank you, Ms. Sugah! I thought your time was further behind mine. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 am

No wonder you said, "ridiculously early" (though it still applied, lol).
We're only one hour apart, time-wise. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 85797
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

Ms. Sugah wrote:
No wonder you said, "ridiculously early"
Yeah, I thought you were three to four hours behind me, lol. I should have known; you probably would have changed the flight if that were the case. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 128862

Too bad hours are not equivalent to miles. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 am

Quote :
Too bad hours are not equivalent to miles.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 357604
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 pm

I'll have him done in a few hours..........I just woke up.

Elle, I'm three hours behind you. I'm pacific time and you're east coast time.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Sir Edward wrote:
I'll have him done in a few hours..........I just woke up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 912276

Sir Edward wrote:
Elle, I'm three hours behind you. I'm pacific time and you're east coast time.

I knew you were three hours away from me, but for some reason I had you and Sugah in the same time zone; go figure. It's probably a good thing I never wanted to study geography, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 128862 .
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Thank you, Ed. Awesome! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 578473

I love Geography, Elle. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 74257
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm gathering up everything you'll need.

And, I went to ebay and got two SP's. Ikea and Kitchen and Bath for less than 20.00 including shipping and handling. Two for less than the price of one! Can't beat that!

YAHOO!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm

I got it! Thank you!
I appreciate you sending Michael so quickly.

I have K & B stuff pack, but not Ikea. Let me know what you think.
Good price!!!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 pm

That is a good price, Ed. Thanks so much for sending Michael. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 408427

Sugah, I thought the Ikea pack was okay; not horrible and not fantastic. K & B was better in my opinion, but the Ikea pack does lead you to some brilliant recolors of its stuff on Mod the Sims!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

I got the IKEA one because the original house that I copied for Michael and TJ had IKEA stuff in it. Same with the Kitchen and Bath. So, if I can find that house again, I'm going to download it.

You're both welcome for Michael.

Speaking of Michael, a few more pictures............

Here he is singing.........
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_b80047f4_d8032e0a

Then I sent him on vacation........

Here he is fishing
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_b80047f4_38034a02

And, log rolling.......
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_b80047f4_5803438d

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_b80047f4_780343bb

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_b80047f4_9803439a
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:46 pm

I love watching the log rolling; it is too funny. I had this one sim family that I sent on vacation; the teen girl went into the sauna and refused to come out. I kept crossing it out of her queue and it kept coming back. She stayed in there the entire time the family was on vacation, I believe it was a sim week if I remember correctly, and came out only to go home. I think she should have shrunk, but she looked the same as when she went in. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 pm

I love the pics of Michael, Ed, and your sauna story, Elle. I'm surprised she didn't shrink after all that time, too!

Thank you for sharing, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 70330
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 am

Ullwera wrote:
They are growing fast in your game Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 922586 I can´t keep up with you.

I have too much free time Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:52 pm

The log rolling is funny. I like watching him lose his balance.

Haven't tried the sauna yet. But, I will.

I'll have more pictures later on. Just gotta find them. I'm still not used to the file system. XP was so much easier. Just click and you're there. This one, I have to dig around via Computer (My Computer)
The nice thing is, I've got a Downloads folder. All my downloads go right into that. It came with Windows 7. Then, I've got these different Libraries. Video, Pictures/Photo, Music and Documents. That's where all my pictures from the game go.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Thank You Ladies.

It's so much work! I'm HOPING I can complete it before the anniversary is over but I'm thinking about NOT putting too much pressure on myself to do so.

In my Model hood - I've began building Basic's Headquarters........I'm definitely insane. This thing is HUGE with private offices, conference room, gym, a resource library, a lounge, etc. I've done the reception area and am quite proud of the results.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 BHQ-ReceptionandResource-1

The room to the left is the Resource Library. The area behind reception is the lounge area where employees and guests will be able to have muffins, coffee and other refreshments.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 BHQ-Reception2-1

The front view as you enter the building

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 BHQ-Reception1-1

The view from the back

I still need to decorate all of the offices and a few other working spaces. For the hallway walls and for the lobby - I intend on hanging photos of Basic's models - past and present.

You see some Sims standing in the building - I've placed them in what will be their offices so I know and remember what I'm doing.

It's been a fun project.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 am

It looks really nice! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 am

Wow! That's a major enterprise you have going on there, Lady H!
I love the reception area. What a unique idea! And it looks great!

Keep sharing your progress. We'd love to see it.

Oh, and thank you for using my walls, as always. Your support is precious to me. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 711747
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

Wow, that's a really neat idea, Hunter. I look forward to seeing the finished results. I know it will look great!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 am

Thank you both.

It's been a fun project. I've decided I'm absolutely insane because I've created 2 sets of my models so I won't have to have them traipsing all over with me trying to tell stories.

Sugah - I LOVE that Tranquility wall for the main areas. I think it's perfect. At first I was going to go bold with red or a dark green - but then I thought Hunter would want something more muted. It's Basic, but BEAUTIFUL and so easy to furnish with. I thought I'd save the bolder more vibrants for their offices - one of the Moda walls in particular.

I used a Seaside Stripes wall in the gym and a red in the conference room - but I can not recall the collection's name. I LOVE using your things and am so glad you create such beautiful things for our Simmies.

I will continue you posting. Last night I assigned everyone their offices/workspaces - so now I just need to decorate.

Fun stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm

I'm so glad you like my walls, Hunter. I have to admit, I almost pulled the Tranquility Walls, as I wasn't sure about them.
They are more popular than I thought they'd be, download-wise! You just never know what our fellow Simmers will like.
I'm frequently surprised, myself!

Thank you for all the lovely compliments and for your wonderful, ongoing support.
I can't tell you how much it means to me, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 145303
Can't wait to see more!

Last edited by Sugah on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote :
I have too much free time.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 578473 We'd love it if you'd spend it here with us! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 74257
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Ms. Sugah wrote:
We'd love it if you'd spend it here with us!

Most definitely! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 912276
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:33 am

I was playing around with TJ today. This is his new bedroom. It's a recolor request I made over at Black Pearl of the Fogerton Bedroom set. The bedding is a picture I found surfing around the net.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_0000000d_78071cae

Here he is playing around in a puddle. He did this on his own.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_d8004487_38072ab6

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_d8004487_b8072ad3

And, here he is driving around in his BMW Convertibile
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Snapshot_d8004487_d8072f28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next