Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CajsaN

CajsaN

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:09 am

Me too! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 551991

Time for a new update! This time not only happy things Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 497514

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_97f73f7f
First I would like to show you Knyttis' house the way it looked when they had ten children.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_3805c1e5
While Börsta falls in love with this npc...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_3805c256
...the rest of the family comes home from a hike and (I can't remember her name Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Icon_rolleyes ) gets overheated (it's summer).

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_b805c2b7
Before anyone knows what to do, the social worker lady comes and picks her up...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_5805c3e4
...among with the other three young kids! Now it's only the three teens left.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_7805c476
Knyttis can't believe it's true. She's lost four children in only a few seconds. She didn't even have the time to say good bye.
The most annoying part is that she's got some life time aspiration points (or whatever they are called in english) that makes her able to beg to the social worker that she wants them back, only I couldn't figure it out how. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 497514

Life must go on...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_1806002b
It was time for Knyttis to grow up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_f806033e
I think she looks really good :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_78060869
The twins Bärst and Börsta grew up to adults.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_180607d0
Their loved ones also grew up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_78060f28
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_78060b59
Non of them could wait to propose.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_78061154
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_58060c18
Wedding!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_f7bbae89_78061384
Cute Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Herz

So when I started to play they were nine sims in the family, when I stoped playing they were only three.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 am

Quote :
First I would like to show you Knyttis' house the way it looked when they had ten children.

I always wondered what their house looked like; you know, where you fit them all. I still can't see how you kept track of them, but one-level dwellings are easier to navigate, I think. What really cracked me up were the tons of homework books on the floor in the center. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 128862

Quote :
Before anyone knows what to do, the social worker lady comes and picks her up...among with the other three young kids!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 497514

Quote :
The most annoying part is that she's got some life time aspiration
points (or whatever they are called in english) that makes her able to
beg to the social worker that she wants them back, only I couldn't
figure it out how.

If I am not mistaken, it works like begging the grim reaper to spare a loved one's life. I think the ability came with Freetime, and if you have the second aspiration for family the option should come up when you click on the social worker. I have never done this personally, though; I am remembering what I read in the Prima guide for Freetime.

Quote :
It was time for Knyttis to grow up. I think she looks really good :)

Knyttis looks great; but then doesn't she always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 12612 I love the pic at the end where they are cuddling. Can you say awwww?

Quote :
So when I started to play they were nine sims in the family, when I stoped playing they were only three.

So, Cajsa, what are you going to do about the little ones in the adoption pool? Are you going to have a family member adopt them, or leave them to the game's devices? I am so looking forward to seeing which direction you go with this, and with the two new families spawned in this segment. Thank you for sharing with us. Although not all happy, as usual I enjoyed your pics and your reading about your sims.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 367799 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 646549
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 am

Sir Edward wrote:
It's a recolor request I made over at Black Pearl of the Fogerton
Bedroom set. The bedding is a picture I found surfing around the net.

Really nice set and bedding, perfect for a male in my opinion. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 133298

Sir Edward wrote:
And, here he is driving around in his BMW Convertibile

Sweet ride, TJ!
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Thank you, sugah and elle. Sorry to say i haven't had much time for simming or the internet lately but as of monday i will be back on everyday!

And I have started a house:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_00000006_37ed359f

As you can see its a work in progress but i plan to landscape and decorate everywhere so more on the way!

I will get the first and possibly second chapter of my legacy up on tuesday and i should also get the sims up by then as well!

I hope you are all continuing to enjoy my little thread!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 pm

You're off to a fine start with that little abode, Cally. Will be anxious to see it, as you progress.

I was actually going to send you a PM, cause I'd been thinking of you and wondering where you were.
I'm sorry to learn you have been ill, but am glad to have you back with us. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 665781

Look forward to you sharing your Legacy story here at Sugah's and you sharing your Sims.
Don't forget to provide the IS links, so we can snatch them up, when you post them.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:21 pm

It looks good so far.....
It´s going to be fun folowing your work with the landscaping and decorating. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 912276

I can´t wait to read your leagacy. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 422794
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:41 pm

I agree. The bedding (in combo with the pillows) looks handsome and masculine. Very nice set, Ed.

And that's one snazzy automobile TJ has there, fella. He looks fabulous in it, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 226245
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 846508 I like it!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Damn - I'm tired and I'm not them or the one playing them!

That was one busy household! Reminds me of the Duggar challenge at Basic. You can read about it HERE if you'd like.

I'm with Elle - the homework in the middle of the floor made me laugh out loud. That was one packed house you had there. The single floor layout had to be what made it possible. I love large multi-story homes - but if I had that many Sims to keep up with Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Kopfschuettel

It was very fascinating to see the family circle and cycle from 9 to 3 - although the way they got there was somewhat sad.

Thank you for sharing this - it's always a hoot to see other people's game play!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:54 pm

That is a snazzy car. I gpt that because if you look at Suza's Men's Clutter set, the car keys are for a BMW.

I was in Build Mode and accidently clicked on the 45 degree angle and got an interesting picture.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_d8004487_b8078991
A shooting star!

Here's TJ washing the windows.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_d8004487_980849c9

This is as he was falling in the snow to make a snow angel. I hit Buy mode.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_d8004487_58084d39

Now, look at these two?!!?
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_d8004487_18079258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Great capture with the shooting star! How pretty!

I don't know why, after all these years, Sims washing windows still amuses me.
Just something they do in their spare time, I guess...but I love it!
I also like when they randomly go look out the window for awhile, too.

I love that you're sharing all your game adventures and discoveries, now that you have all the EPs, Ed.
I'm still pondering Bon Voyage, just so my Sims can live by and frolic on the beach!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:57 pm

The shooting star was just plain luck. Like I said, I went into build mode and accidently hit the 45 degree button and there it was!

I'm having fun with all the EP's. And, I just installed Kitchen and Bath and IKEA. They came in the mail today. Time to explore those.

Mine go to the window when it's snowing. Window washing is interesting to watch. That's why I took the picture. Something new to me again.

Off to play more..........I will get to your request. Promise!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 pm

No rush, Ed!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 578473 Just enjoy all your new EPs and SPs and keep on sharing! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 74257
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:57 am

The stuff you get with those SP's........WOW!

I did a WCIF over at Black Pearl and found out PiggiSims did a bunch of recolors for Kitchen and Bath and IKEA. I went on a downloading spree. Plus, Huge Lunatic did a few things and made them Repository. That's even better!

Now, I can put Michael's house just like the one in those pictures. TJ's too. Just made sure I got some blue recolors for a few things.

I'm having FUN! FUN! FUN!!
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:33 am

Quote :
So, Cajsa, what are you going to do about the little ones in the adoption pool? Are you going to have a family member adopt them, or leave them to the game's devices?

I actually hadn't thought of that! Labrafin helped a lot with the younger kids when she lived at home. But now she's got three kids of her own. Maybe she can adopt one of them and the rest of the siblings can take one each too.

Quote :
I always wondered what their house looked like; you know, where you fit them all. I still can't see how you kept track of them, but one-level dwellings are easier to navigate, I think.
Quote :
That was one packed house you had there. The single floor layout had to be what made it possible. I love large multi-story homes - but if I had that many Sims to keep up with

Yes, I definatly had to have just one floor, otherwise I would go nuts.
I mostly had a "favourite sim for the moment". I played with that one and the others had to manage by themselves, though I watched their little icons. If anyone of them turned yellow, I selected that one and looked what he/she needed. AND if it was really bad, I have a cheat that makes me able to change their levels. So if someone was seconds away from dying of hunger, I made him/her less hungry and then made someone make dinner.

Quote :
the homework in the middle of the floor made me laugh out loud
It was even more funny every day at 7 pm, when all the kids and teens droped whatever they were doing and sat down on the floor to do their homework (I have a mod that makes them do that. Or else I would never be able to keep track that everyone did their homework and wich one was whos).

Quote :
If I am not mistaken, it works like begging the grim reaper to spare a loved one's life. I think the ability came with Freetime, and if you have the second aspiration for family the option should come up when you click on the social worker. I have never done this personally, though; I am remembering what I read in the Prima guide for Freetime.

I tried that, but she wasn't clickable (is that a correct word?) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 497514
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:27 pm

That is not fun when the social worker comes and gets your kids.
At least you can adopt them back by another family member. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 922586

That mod sounds nice where they are able to do their homeworks by themselves.
The school seems to be very boring in the Sims world.

Knyttis is lovely as and elder.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 pm

This is so great, Cajsa. The ladies have beat me to all the comments that I would've actually posted myself, so I'll just say...
I'm having a great time looking at all the screenshots and am enjoying your comments.

Thank you so much for sharing and for being here. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Quote :
I'm having FUN! FUN! FUN!!

That's what this whole Simming biz is supposed to be all about, Mr. Ed! Enjoy! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 408427
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Terra Bella Harbor   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, after all this talk of wanting to recreate my Italian 'hood ... something near the original one I had in my original Sims game ... I've finally started it!
I've taken only two pics so far, but it's a great beginning.

Welcome to Terra Bella Harbor. Here are my two original families:

Meet the Vermicellis: (Papa) Dom, (Nana) Josie and their daughter, Sophie.
For all three of these Sims, I used one of Hunter's beauties as a base...or was it two of her beauties?
(FYI: I changed very little but the hair and makeup.)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Vermicellis

This is brothers Vinnie and Frankie Rigatoni. Vinnie was my first Sim crush. I haven't loved a male Sim as much since.
You may recognize both of these handsome Sims, as they were created by our own Edward.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Rigatonis

Ed, check it out! I finally got the damn Acorn Bend hood to download properly, thanks to your help.

Speaking of help, I am going to need you to point me in the direction (again) of where I can get undies, swimsuits, formals and athletic wear for these two boys.
I know you've sent me links before, but I can't remember where they are! DUH! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 62525

Okay, back to my game for a bit. I don't feel like building tonight, so I may just put them on lots w/ homes already and start developing relationships for now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Awesome My Friend!

I can not wait to see how their lives play out!!

I can't wait for closer pics to see what you've done! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:18 am

You may recognize Josie's ensemble. Isn't that one of yours, Hunter?

I have to say, the family already FEELS like the Vermicellis.
The more I look at Sophie and her parents, the more certain I am that I chose the right Sim(s) (of yours) to represent them all. I love you

This is the very first thing I saw when I entered the lot this evening. Triple chem...gotta love it!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 FirstThingISaw-Vermicellis

Dommie is a neat, playful Capricorn. Josie is a nice, also playful Aquarius (original signs/personalities). Both are Family Sims, of course.
They made awesome grandparents (Papa and Nana) in their former lives and I have no doubt they will again.

Here's a close up of Sophie. The hair really works for her, too.
She's a Cancer, Family Sim, very low maintenance, extremely active, and is destined to be at the top of the Military career one day.
(All identical to her prior life in Sims 1).

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 SophieVermicelli

Recognize her, Hunter? I've only changed her hair and the color of her eyes (the Vermicellis are all brown-eyed).
I might've softened her makeup, but I can't remember...maybe not.

This is how I left the Vermicellis this evening. It has come to my attention that I'm seriously lacking in senior garb.
Must go find some more appropriate ensembles (pjs, etc) for them, as I have a certain image of Dom and Josie in my mind and want to stick with that.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 TheVermicellis

And this has nothing to do with anything, but for Simtopia this weekend, I created three little Bon Apetit signs.
Here's one of them (sneak preview). I'm thinking LJ should release the set in the next day or two.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 BonAppetit

I've grown rather tired and my back is starting to ache, so I think I'll call it a night, folks.
Snacky is due home tomorrow around 12:30pm, if all goes well, sooo...
If I can, I'll get online in the morning to try and catch up in here and at Basic some more.

Night, all.

[Added later @ 12:50am]

Why aren't I in bed, for crying outloud? laughin

I thought I'd share the little signs I mentioned earlier here.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 BonAppetitSigns_Simtopia

Hope you like 'em!
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:50 am

Thanks for all the comments! :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_d80a0236
I decided that the kids should be adopted by this nice old couple. The Snällo family (snäll = kind/nice)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_380a039e
Gammelgumman and Grubbelgubben lives in a big luxury house that my husband has built.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_580a09db
The first kid to arrive is Värstasladdisen. He only had one more day befor his birthday when he was taken away. I wanted him to throw a party and invite his old family, but it seams like children can't throw parties. So at least he waited another day to grow up so at least his sister could would be there.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_f80a10ba
Gammelgumman makes good food for him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_380a0d44
He's in the same school as Labrafin's dougther, so he brings her home.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_780a0dd6
But he's stil lonely and misses his mother.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_180a0f86
In the evening they all play a game.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_b80a11b0
The next day Ulgis arrives. She's still hot so the first thing I do is to give her water.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_380a14b5
Värstasladdisen grows up (I changed his clothes later).

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_580a1762
They are happy to be toghether again.
Next one to arrive is Irma, the blond adopted one.
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Snapshot_b80a0235_f80a164b
Forgot to post this.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:07 am

They do look nice Gammelgumman and gubben. That´s a big house for those two to live in.

Värstasladdisen and Ulgis does get a comfortable life now when they are not so many kids around. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 am

Awww! The old couple that adopted the children look so dear.
Livin' in that big old house themselves, they definitely needed some little ones to help fill it.

I'm glad there was a happy ending for Värstasladdisen and Ulgis AND the Snällos!

Thank you for sharing, Cajsa. I loved the screenshots, as always. :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next