Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CajsaN

CajsaN

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Quote :
Livin' in that big old house themselves, they definitely needed some little ones to help fill it.
Quote :
That´s a big house for those two to live in.

They really had to much space. They filled a whole room with toys and games :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 pm

It's so cool to see them!

Glad to see you got the hood to work.

I've been getting all their clothes over at Sim-Antics. Make sure you get the underware, swimsuit and jammies that have the feet/toe mesh.

Mainly, SimEnRoute and Muslow.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 pm

What is the name of that second Sim, Ed? The one that is now in the role of Frankie Rigatoni, Vinnie's younger brother?
Are they both slim body builders? I can never tell unless I see both the slim and regular bb side by side.

Is this what you were referring to here, Ed?
They're okay, but I need to find some boxer type skivvies, as I don't like the skimpy bikinis or boxer briefs for these two.
Just does not fit their style at all.

I found some sbb board shorts I like, which, hopefully, will work as swimwear for the brothers.
Some of the work out garb had the shorts a bit shorter than I can picture my Rigatoni bros wearing.

I DID find some handsome sbb formal wear there, too. They were all by SimEnRoute and Muslow just as you said.
Thank you!

[PS I also found some sbb wear at All4Sims.de. You may've already discovered them here.]
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 pm

They're both Slim BodyBuilders. I can tell by their outfits.

All4Sims has a load of stuff. I forgot all about them.

I'm not sure about boxer briefs. I prefer bikini briefs on them.

Here's some boxer briefs. Muslow has some.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 pm

How exciting! That's so neat that you're finally putting your TS1 Italian foods neighborhood in TS2. I'm glad you're able to get just the right sims for the parts and they're shaping up the way you imagined them. I look forward to seeing how things go for them. Your bon appetit signs are really cute too. I think the middle one is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm glad the children found the older couple to adopt them. I had that happen to me once before, one of the kids got a little too cold, outside building a snowman and the next thing I knew the social worker was at the door. I had to have another couple adopt them too. I'm glad the kids are together again. Their new house looks really neat.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:33 am

SimEm wrote:
Your bon appetit signs are really cute too.

Boy - are they?!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Devon-Kitchen2

That is Devon's kitchen in my new model hood. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:39 am

Thank you Ladies.

I've managed to snap a few more photos.

This Hunter's office.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Hunter-Office111509b

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Hunter-Office111509

I also spent sometime at Devon's house.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Devon-House

She demanded a luxury master bath - so I relented.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Devon-DreamMasterBath

The house is quite lovely (I'm not the architect). To her specifications - some walls were moved and things were changed. I think it looks good though.

At Basic - when I'm all done decorating and doing the "work" - I'll start posting again in "A Day in the Life" of Basic's models. You'll get to see them at home and at work.

Oh! Had to share Devon's yummy hubby Evan.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Devon-EvaninBack2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Devon-EvanPlayingPool

Okay - Now I'm going to go post a pic in Ulli's Guide. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 12612
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:53 am

I present to you, Michael's new bedroom.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Snapshot_b80047f4_f80b5543

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Snapshot_b80047f4_780b560e

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Snapshot_b80047f4_f80b55e4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Snapshot_b80047f4_780b55f9
How I got this was, they had a Color Me Crazy recolor contest going on over at, Black Pearl. The theme was, Menswear. Recolor the meshes using certain colors. Well, this was one of the entries. The minute I saw it, I halfway prayed she would upload it. And, she did! YAY!

This set is so masculine it fits Michael perfect.

The only things that didn't come with the set are, the awards and the magazine rack in the last picture. Oh, and the flooring. Everything else is part of the set. I might change the windows. For some odd reason, it seems like they don't fit.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:19 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 128862 You were the first person I thought of when I saw that set.

If you know how to recolor windows Ed - these might be perfect.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Windows

I'm still chuckling........I knew you'd have that set in your game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 am

WOW!

You really do know me..........lol

You have no idea how bad I wanted her to upload that bedroom. The moment I saw it, I said, Michael.

Which window set is that. I might give it a go.

Thank you Hunter
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:33 am

You're most welcome Ed.

The link is in my post above.

Where I say these. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 12612
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 am

I got it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dentelle

PostSubject: Georgette's [aka Dentelle] Sims and Stuff   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Hey all!

It's been a while. Just got back into simming. You know life is bad when you have trouble playing Sims!

Anyway, I opened a new account on my computer to start Sims over again. I wanted to play with the Goths again. I started by making Mortimer young. He always turns out to be a blond. I also made a family so that I could make a sim girl for Alexander Goth. Before Cassandra could get her hands on Don, I clicked on the marriage option on the arch and well, needless to say the marriage never took place, maybe I'll set her up with Darren or maybe not. Mortimer is married to Dina. She brought about $1000.00 with her. If you move her in before marrying her to Morty, you end up with about a dollar or something hehe.

I have not pictures of the new family. I can't remember their names. I decided to get their skills maxed before I started on the Goths. I wanted their daughter to get in with Alexander Goth. I really dolled up the house so that she could get into private school with Alexander. I took the adults from room to room to check out their Environmental scales. I've done this before and the headmaster didn't even need to eat. Well this time, I just had to serve him up some pork chops. He clapped and whooped in every room. So my gal got into private school. I'll have to do the same for her little sister. Ofcourse, I may not get the same Headmaster.

I'm working on the Goth family's skills now. I've got Alexander and my gal as friends. I've stopped playing her family until Alexander is ready to change into a teen.

That's it for now. I want to download some of your fantabulous stuff Sugah! I'll take pictures later of the house I designed. It's not big, yet. I bought a big yard, not the biggest. I put everything on one floor, but I want to expand it upstairs or maybe make a garage and a room over it. They need one more room because I got the little sister sleeping in with the parents.

Man I love the sims!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I made a black wood recolor of the window. I need to go in game and take a few pictures of it.

It was really easy to do.

I can't upload it to my site. His policy states that recolors get uploaded to MTS2 only. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 971462
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:27 am

Here's the window recolored in black that Hunter linked me to.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Snapshot_b80047f4_180cd83d

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Snapshot_b80047f4_580cd6dc
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Whose mesh is that bedroom set, Ed? It looks familiar. Very handsome & masculine.
Although, for my own personal taste, I would need a splash of color in there with all the black & gray.

Great find on the Asian windows, Hunter! Fine job on the recoloring, Ed.
Looks good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 940149
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Ms. Sugah wrote:
Although, for my own personal taste, I would need a splash of color in there with all the black & gray.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 357604 But for a single male, I think it looks great just the way it is. The window recolor really brought the room together; you should consider submitting it to MtS. I am sure a lot of people would appreciate a black recolor.

Beautiful job, Ed. I look forward to seeing more. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 42344
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Beautiful! WOW!

Thank you, again, for using some of my walls. I remember when you requested that set (Geometric 2).
T'was you many moons ago, wasn't it m'lady? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 85797

Quote :
She demanded a luxury master bath - so I relented.

:lol!:

I've always liked Devon. She's a beauty. Is she available at Basic?
I can't remember.
And Evan is yummy. Is he one of yours? Will he be available for downloading, if so?

Must...have...their...hair...

I'm so glad you're sharing your Sim antics with us, m'lady. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 243713
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Ulgis is really pretty; both children are attractive actually. I am glad you found them such a great home. Gammelgumman and Gubben look like really nice people and they truly needed some people to fill up that humongous house.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 534790
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Quote :
You know life is bad when you have trouble playing Sims!
Man I love the sims!

Amen to that!

Quote :
I want to download some of your fantabulous stuff, Sugah! I'll take pictures later of the house I designed.

Awesome, Georgette! I'm so glad you're Simming again and thank you for downloading some of my recolors.
I appreciate the compliment and support, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 711747

Can't wait to see the house you designed and your Sim fams!
It's so great you've started your own thread here. :mmd:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

What is the name of that second Sim, Ed? The one that is now in the role of Frankie Rigatoni, Vinnie's younger brother?

Thank you, ladies. I'm glad you like the little Bon Appétit signs.
Next update, I'm doing a few Buon Appetito paintings. I need them for Terra Bella Harbor, so I figured I might as well make them available for downloading.

Quote :
That's so neat that you're finally putting your TS1 Italian foods neighborhood in TS2.

Yes, Em, can you believe it? FINALLY! How long have I been talking about starting up this hood in TS2? Sheesh!

Thank you for sharing the screenshot of Devon's kitchen using one of my little signs, Hunter.
Your support means so much!

More little signs (in Italiano next time, lol) to come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Thank you for the comments on the bedroom!

I do have a picture with splashes of color. It's got a solid black backround with a few (drinking) glasses with different colors. It's a recolor from one of the pictures in FreeTinme I think. Or, Bon Voyage.

I wanted to put it somewhere, but couldn't figure out where. I was thinking behind the bed, but with the wallpaper, it just seemed iffy.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Whose mesh is that bedroom set, Ed? It looks familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 pm

The bed is Sherry's Tradition Bed.

SimsCave

Had to find the link.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next