Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:09 am

That's wild, Ed. What's an "add outfit"?
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:16 am

How fun! A Christmas story! I don't know how you juggle so many Sims projects at once, m'lady.
I've already read the first chapter and left a comment @ SC.

Thank you, as always, for using my walls in your lovely homes.
Your wonderful, ongoing support means so much to me. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 23207
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:27 am

Thank you, Ulli.
I'm hoping to have Sugah packaged up today.
I just might leave her in that ensemble, since her sleeves don't look as blackened IN GAME as they do in CAS/BodyShop.
I can always suggest another outfit I like for my Simself at a later time.

I need to find an appropriate 'hood & abode for the siblings (not sure if I'm up to building a home for them at this time).
I also need to create some scrumptious fellas for their neighborhood, too.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm

This is such an interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Mistake corrected.........Thank you!

It's an odd outfit.......
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Odd outfit! laughin
And here I thought I had missed the memo on the all new "add outfit" fad!
Thank you for clearing that up for me, Ed.
Back to top Go down
Dentelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:01 am

Hey all!

Sorry for not writing. I am still working on my families. I have pictures. I will try to post them this week-end.

Here is an update on them though. I got my gals out of college and the one is with Alexander Goth. Nothing went as it was supposed to. I planned on working with Alexander and then the others. However, I de-aged Mr. Goth and got him married to Dina Callianti (sp), the blond. Then I had to move out Cassandra because her and Dina kept fighting. So I moved her out to Downtown. I planned on making a guy for her. However they never met up when I got her to go to any of the community lots. I had invited Darren Dreamer over just to visit. I never should have done that. They ended up kissing madly and well, I just had to marry them cause they both fell in love at the same time. So I had this other sim guy that she never met and I got him to hook up with the sister of my first girl. Of course once I started playing with the Dreamers, I had to get Dirk fixed up with Lillith and then I had to fix up the Pleasant family too! It is really hard to stop Lillith and her sister from fighting. I had to keep my eye on them all while I was playing with them or they would be at each other hehe. They never went to University. So that was good. Now I have to get the Brokes up to date.

have a great day people!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:11 pm

You never know which direction some Sims will take you in, do ya?
I swear, sometimes they have minds of their OWN!

This is all so neat. Can't wait to see your screenshots, Georgette.
Thank you for sharing your Sim adventures with us.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Sugah wrote:
Wow! And away they go! She's one brave, in love little lady, isn't she? I can't wait to find out what she thinks of Joar's planet AND how it will go, giving birth on a spaceship.

Brave indeed.

I still can't get over that he is GREEN.

Maybe I'm green......with envy? It would be an adventure to be impregnated by an alien and then go away with him for some space travel. Hmmm........maybe I'll have to trade Brian in for some Interplanetary Lover. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 128862

It's a great story Ulli - I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing their baby!

Will we have to wait for the next chapter much longer, Ulli?
I know you're working on a Christmas story over at SC.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:26 am

Ulli wrote:
I´m little busy doing a Christmas story at SC It´s called "Mrs. Santa Claus"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 133298
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Thank you ladies!

I´m sorry you have to wait! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Kopfschuettel

I don´t know how long you need to wait I have taken the pics but the story is not finished.

I´ll take a look at it this weekend maybe I can update some of it. ....or.... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Dentelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 pm

This is the second time I'm sending this. It crashed the first time. Sigh

Now I'm working on the Brokes. I got Dustin to an adult and married to the one Pleasant girl. He did want to go to college, but it didn't last long. He came home from work at 6:00 and became an adult. Since I started playing Brandy, she's been pregnant. She would not give birth! What a pain. She had a job and was getting paid anyways. She never even got the chance to go to work. She fell in love with a townie and they got married. Beau went off to college. I swear there was a bug in the Broke house. I had to keep an eye on the boys so that they would go to school on time. I usually had them reading and once they put the books down, they would kind of do this hop and be reprogrammed and you had to remind them to go to school or work. I moved Dustin back in and I moved his fiancé in with him. Going to see if the bugs are still in there. When I moved Brandy and her husband into their new house, she gave birth to the 3rd son. He is in school now and she had another boy with the new husband.

Oh well I have to go for now. Going to start playing again. I'm not watching to tv. I put it on the radio. It's 80's music on the one station till 11:00. Love the 80's. Talk to you all soon!

Georgette in dark Chateauguay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 am

How I typed "add" is beyond me..........I must've been thinking ahead of myself.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Thank you so much sugah(I will get them up tomorrow, i promise!) and ulli for your kind comments!
Sorry for the late reply things have been hectic around here and ive lost my simming mojo and so i haven't really felt like playing the game Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Kopfschuettel
Hoping to get my mojo soon, it must be around here somewhere....
(looks under computer, nope not here)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

I am so glad you stopped by today. I was hoping to have the opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday.
(I did so in your "Getting to Know You" thread, btw.)
Didn't want to miss an opportunity to tell you I hope you had a lovely day, Cally dear.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 159351

I know what you mean about losing your "Simming Mojo" (funny way to put it - I love it!).
Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the forums, with creating for the Sims and all my other online stuff, I tend to lose my Simming Mojo, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 12612

I hope you feel inspired to return to your game soon.
If not, we'd still love it if you'd come hang out with us, schmooze a bit and play some forum games til your mojo returns! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 7255
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:21 pm

I´m sorry to tell you that "Mrs Santa Clause story" is no more.

Some hackers hacked themselves into SC an destroyed the site.
Nengi and CII has done a great work to get it back running again. We lost everything from september to now.
My story is gone.....

Who does things like this? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Quote :
Who does things like this?

People who have too much time on their hands, that's who. I am so sorry, Ulli. I was looking forward to what happened next. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Kopfschuettel

Try not to let these types of people get to you too much, Ulli they aren't worth it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 284699

Last edited by Autumnelle on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Quote :
Some hackers hacked themselves into SC an destroyed the site.

That's freakin' awful, Ulli! What's wrong with people?
I will never understand the kind of malice these folks must have in their hearts to do something so hateful.

I'm sorry for the loss of your story & all that has been lost at Sims Crossing.
Thank goodness CII and Nengi are getting the site up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Kopfschuettel I've posted about this in your Ulli's Corner thread at Basic.

I'm so p'oed by this that it just makes my sick.

I'm sorry for the loss of your wonderful story Ulli. I was enjoying it very much.

What goes around comes around - and they will one way or another get what's coming to them.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 am

Hello everyone its been a long time. I bring a picture of a house rough. It's a base game only house that when finished I will donate to this site as a christmas present to Sugah's Place from Sims Play House. Here is the rough picture of the house Sugah a kinda sneek peek. I will update when I add custom content to the house.

Rough View:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Snapshot_00000001_783459cc

Anyone's input would be helpful. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 96324
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:53 am

Why, thank you! I look forward to offering it here, at Sugah's, when completed.

Quote :
Anyone's input would be helpful.

You know building isn't my strength, but just looking at it, I would say ... Perhaps make the top part of the house exterior a different wall texture/color than the bottom half.
Also, are you planning a wrap around or half-way around white porch?

That's all I can think of now!
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 am

Thats what I was planning as long as Reyn's silver song porch set is base game compatable. I was hoping on the exsterior and interior walls to use some of your walls for the house since it will be featured here. I was hoping maybe the new builders dream or the ramshackle walls for the outside. I do know that I want to do it in a clapboard style of some sort.
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 am

PS I never knew this but if you just have base game and adjust the camera to a sky view there is a sun in the sky. That is that circle of light by the chimney. It has never appeared in any of my other pictures. This is the first time I am using base game only to build a house. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:57 am

Very nice house andy the picture certainly shows it to its best, as for any opinions i agree it needs a white wrap around porch, and for me im not sure on the colour roof with the wall colour but thats just my stupid opinion Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 85797

Its great seeing you here andy haven't had the chance to chat with you in ages i hope you are well hon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next