Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nonni

Nonni

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 pm

That looks so cool! and it looks like a lot of work! and it looks like a lot of fun, too.
thanks for sharing, Jackie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

You built all that?? wow!

That's really something! I'm looking forward to seeing more of that.

It's nice to see all your sims. I like that you're using so many from everyone.

The vampire girl is cute, too. Is she downloaded? Or is she just in your game?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 am

Nonni@ Thank you for liking Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 711747 it is fun and I hope it will be a story!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltown6

Astral@ Yes I have to build some more tonight, but yes Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 12612 . I found a lot of beautiful sims made from you and the other girls, and I using them all Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862 No the Vampire girl is my girl, I never downloaded a whole sim befor I came here, well ones or twice at "Exchanges", but they all ended up with out hair and no dresses, so it was just a mess... but you girls send a full package with meshes and all, so thats just a pleasure to download your girls Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 319331

Nonni&Astral@ Thanks girls for watching the show, be safe to next time!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 am

Nonni, I agree with Em. We'd love it if you'd share some of your Sim antics with us.
If you ever have time to start your own thread here, please DO!
Katy (now Yvelyn) is a beauty, even as an elderly Sim. She's naturally so.
I love the whole "late in life" story. Some day you'll have to share it with us. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 21650

Quote :
...thats why this community are so lovely, That even a guy like me, that just play the game feels appreciated, and gets a lot of lovely comments from people that are great on doing stuff and Sims, when he post pictures from his game! you are all the very best of people here...

What a lovely thought and how dear of you to day!
Have I told you how much you ROCK lately, Jackie? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 23207

I'm a bit behind in this thread, so hang in there with me.

I'm so glad Ms. Edwards has found two nice friends. She seems so much happier now.
It was sad seeing her so lonely.

You know, I think Tia is an Aries in MY game, too! I'll have to look that up.
If so, how cool is THAT?

Okay, speaking of cool ... I LOVE YOUR VILLAGE! It's awesome!
How did you do it? Are all the houses and the gas station on one big lot, just like Em has done for her story/stories?
Or are they divided up into several different lots? I can't tell...
I'm assuming since the little village cost 189,000 Simoleons, it's all on one lot.

Ari wrote:
It's nice to see all your sims. I like that you're using so many from everyone.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 357604

Jackie, I'm lovin' that you are sharing all of your wonderful Sims adventures with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 122582
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 am

Sugah@ Maybe Tia was made an Aries from the beginning, I don't remember if one can give them star signs there? (in Body shop)

Quote :
Have I told you how much you ROCK lately, Jackie?

Yes you have, and it makes me feel so welcome here, you have all been great to me, and I love every minute I am here! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 508493

Yes That was the great Idea I had from Em Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 711747 to build a village on a big lot, so one could make a story there, and thats is great, I just done the skeleton, and I have to build some more houses, and shops, and then fill it up with all kinds of details, Its really fun to make, I never tort in this way before, well I used to make community lots with different shops on in the first sims, but That was a whole other game, did you dont just hate, that there was just the same stereotype sim's to make in that game over and over again... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 515704 I did!
Any way, It looks reel good when one is down on that lot, like it should be a small town... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862

To sharing Pictures "Is one of my favorite games" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 888294
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 357604

Wow Jackie!! That is so awesome. You have got great talent for building......I just love your stories and how your pics just go with them. Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us sweetie.

I had never thought of building a village on one big lot. Now thanks you to Em and you I am going to give it a try!
I agree with Ari and Sugah, it is so nice that you use stuff from everyone, you are the best and yes you do rock
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 am

And you are one of the sweetest girls in town Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 711747 It shall be fun to look at your Village when you build that, Thanks Adrianna for making my day!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:44 am

I was going to ask you how you got streets on your lot, but now I see, you clever fellow, you used terrain. I'm lovin' it. Plus having those cool cars parked out in front makes it more realistic.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smokinweb
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks Nonni you are really nice Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 762448 Yes the cars and the terrain makes it all look reel, and thats is the fun about it to make it so reel it can be, I always try to look for tings that are broken at MTS, but most there are just shiny things, and that is a shame, every ones knows that a sun chair ones used for two or more years, looks old and are damaged from the sun, It should also be fun to find Crap, like damaged washing machines, and bath tops, also toilet seats... and broken cars with out wheels, well if one walk a town there are places with out shiny objects and people true all kind of stuff in their backyards, and also on "community lots" in RL...
if ones could find that like garden stuff, ones could make a realistic Village! but I also understand the creators, they want to do nice things... Wish I could learn to make shiny objects, and make them not so shiny Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 am

Jackie, try looking here for trashed stuff.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Gardentrash
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Terraintrash
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Urbandecay
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 am

Quote :
It should also be fun to find Crap, like damaged washing machines, and
bath tops, also toilet seats... and broken cars with out wheels, well
if one walk a town there are places with out shiny objects and people
true all kind of stuff in their backyards

Well my neighbor across the street has all of that stuff in his yard.....oh, you were talking about for Sims...oops Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 774807

thanks for that wonderful share Nonni!!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 am

It might be a little overboard but the terrain one does give some control.

Quote :
Well my neighbor across the street has all of that stuff in his yard.....oh, you were talking about for Sims...oops Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 774807

You are so funny!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Maxinehugs
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for the link Nonni, and for the pictures Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 868736 I have it in my bookmarks now!

Ha,ha.. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862 Adrianna, yes those Neighbors, are sometimes annoying Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 97206
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm

You got that idea from me? Wow. It looks great! I think I might have to take an idea from you and make a more modern looking, multiple building lot too. It looks great, just like a small town. Are you planning on playing it that way or just using it as a backdrop for stories? It looks like it would be fun to play. I wonder if AL would let you actually play different families on one lot like that. If so, I might have to look into getting AL so I can try it.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing how it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks Em, Yes I had the idea from you, and yes you can use it back and build if you like Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 12612

I think one can get a "hack" at MTS where you can rent out flats or houses like a business, so you don't have to buy a whole expansion for that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 85797 but sure new expansions have new stuff and that is cool too...

I make copies of the lot from to day, in my lot folder, so I can bout try to play it like a big family, and use it to make story's Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 12612 It looks reel neat now, so I really want to play it normal too!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltownpart27

I build a bank and an old timber house...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltownpart22

Timber house other side...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltownpart26

Bell tower and a small park... (The upper part is from the church
from Orville-dont worry I shall not steal it Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862 )

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltownpart21

Well makes me want to play anyway... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltownpart24

Street details...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Smalltownpart25

I started to furniture the insides of the houses, and now the lot cost 170 000 but it will end over 200 000...
This is what I love the most with the game, you can build a lot of stuff, most fun is to download and see how others do and think too... well I packed a file, but I don't think one gets all inside that, don't know how to get all the stuff inside from the download folder... If I knew that I could share it with you so you could play with it to... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 85797 (or anyone that think it should be fun)

Thanks for looking Em... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Quote :
Sugah@ Maybe Tia was made an Aries from the beginning, I don't remember if one can give them star signs there? (in Body shop)

Only if I had packaged her up using SimPE, personality and all...I THINK, Jackie.
Ari might know the answer to that better than I. When Sims are packaged up in BodyShop, there are no personalities attached.
Personalities are chosen in Create a Sim mode, in game.

How clever ... it's terrain/floors! I couldn't figure out how you made it look so much like a little village, if it was on only one lot. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 21650
Love the new bell tower, sir.

Quote :
well I packed a file, but I don't think one gets all inside that, don't know how to get all the stuff inside from the download folder... If I knew that I could share it with you so you could play with it to...

As of one of the later EPs, Maxis recolors no longer show up in the packaged lot...only CC content, as long as the meshes were there, too.
So, if it's mostly custom content that is packaged up with your lots, that all should be in tact, when downloaded, Jackie.

Nonni, totally cool find! Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:48 pm

I'll have to look into that hack. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Sugah@ So you mean by that, you can pack sims and lots with SimPE? or just pack packed files up, because I used SimPE, to unpack all girls you, Astral, Hunter and Adrianna did, oh yes Em's too (Nice surfer boy Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862 ) so then their star sign and temper goes with them from the start?
Thanks for liking the bell tower, but the bell and the cross is from the Orville pack, that is a fun neighborhood, but I don't like the cafeteria... but the houses are reel fun to play in, well of topic again, you must stop me when I talk to much Sugah Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 97206
Yes all terrain are in the floor pack, and ones can do roads and (Trotoar) side walks and all, I used the biggest lot and with the little park and the new houses I think I like it... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 85797 well it gonna be fun to play it.
so if I just pack the file the stuff should be there? OK... good to know! thanks for taking time to learn me that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 338947

Em@ Your welcome, hope you find it, I think it stands under Global mods and are for open for business Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 278503
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:13 pm

I think the only way a shared sim can already have a set personality is if you package them in a lot. Even Simpe just extracts their physical appearance. Sims in CAS always have personality points distributed already when you create them. Then you can change it how you want from there. I think the first sim when you start CAS is always an Aries.

I'll look there then. I might not be able to use it though if it requires OFB, since I don't have that EP either. I'll check it out though.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for verified that... I don't know if you must have ofb, I just know its a landlord hack, so you can rent out houses, on a lot, and the people (Sims) that move in, have to give you a monthly rent Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 12612 I thort it was to much work to install the hack, (other words for, I did not know how Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 128862 ) so I never did any thing more then download it and later it was deleted...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 495953 the pig is sweet Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Michael's Musings   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Covert Cove is the name of my current neighborhood. Thre name is inspired by the name of another forum that I'm on, Covert Conservatives. I have created (with resonable look-alikes, since I don't know how to make skins yet) of some of my friends there.

Well first things first:

Here is MY self sim, complements of SIMply Edward. Actually, here's TWO of me, since Ed so graciously made two versions: A curly haired "me" and a wavy haired "Me". The model for both sims was taken of a photograph of me about 32 years ago, when I had my first perm in 1978:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 MeBigger

And here are my sim twins, Mitchell and Michael:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_f8da77a6

Mitchell is on the right, Michael to the left.

Mitchell cleaning up after a few neighbors came over for a few brews:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_d8dd10fb

Michael after a shower...Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_b8dd10cf

Mitchell decided to strip down to his "Daisy Dukes" for the ladies:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_98dd14eb
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_b8dd198b
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_58dd1478

When Edward was finalizing the design for my twins, I made sure that they had at least some chest hair, as I'm super hairy in real life. But I'm glad that Ed didn't make my boys apes, though! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 598258

Sugah...I think that you'll recognise the wallpaper in the boy's bedroom!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_78dd113d

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_78dd11b6
And no, Mitch and Mikey are NOT re-creating the "Harpo Marx in the mirror" scene from "I Love Lucy", LOL! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 97206

Michael studying for something...I think it's for his medical career:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_38dd1066
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_38dfaaaa

Mitchell is very devoted to his slightly older brother. Here he is patiently wating for Michael to get off the computer so that they can chat:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_d8da77a5_58dd1170

One of my pals on Coverts has a big thing for Judy Garland, so, I found not just one, but two versions of Judy. The first one will get recycled as the older version of Judy, and this is the "Dorothy" version:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_98c9ed97_98ca09cc

Here's the two Judys meeting each other's doppelgangler:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Snapshot_98c9ed97_98ca0bc2

Well, that's it for now...more as the story develops!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 495953
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 774807 I wanted so much press the Judy button, but I controlled my self, that was a great poll Michael Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 99672

The pictures are great, and the self me are well done (Hurray for ED!) where did you find the Dorothy Sim, she was cool Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 85797 I think the cruel haired Sim looks most look alike to the photo, 1978 it was a loon time ago, wonder if it was that year I saw Led Zeppelin in a Concert in Glasgow, well memory is not so good any more Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 827319
Any way great story and pictures, wonder what is up next Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 85797
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:11 pm

If memory serves me right, I found the judy that I'm going to "recycle" into older Judy on MTS2, and the "Dorothy" Judy on TSR.

(Sorry, Sugah...I know that you don't like TSR!) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes

But did you check out those pumps on the "Dorothy" Judy? Land sakes alive, the poor thing looks like she's in pain in those pumps!

(...That or else she's now turning tricks in Oz, LOL! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 598258 )
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks Michael, I think I go there and look for her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 868736 yes those boots are hurting her ankles Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 497514
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Hopefully he won't show up. I guess the star signs do have a lot with compatibility.....

I had a married couple in which the wife made friends with one of the townies. He kept showing up at their house and trying to flirt with her. The husband didn't care for him much anyway, they never got along.
One day the townie showed up again and before the wife could even get up off the couch, her husband started a full out brawl with this guy. It was the funniest thing ever. Needless to say the townie has NOT been back to the house...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next