Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Lady Emily wrote:
Even Simpe just extracts their physical appearance.

Oh, okay, Em. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
I could have sworn I cloned some of my Sims to the letter (both personality wise AND physically).
So a Sim must be packaged and downloaded on a LOT in order to be cloned completely then?

That is good information. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 367799

Sir Jackie wrote:
...but the bell and the cross is from the Orville pack...

What is the Orville Pack, Jackie? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 62525

Quote :
...you must stop me when I talk to much Sugah.

Never! I love your enthusiasm for the Sims 2 and always look forward to your posts. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 338947

Quote :
...so if I just pack the file the stuff should be there? OK... good to know!

Did you say the latest EP you have installed is Pets? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm trying to remember WHICH EP made it so that we had to put all Maxis recolors in a separate zip & include it with the lots...
I want to say it's Bon Voyage, so you should be okay if you have only up to Pets installed.
Can anyone verify this?
If everything on your lots is CC, then yes, it should all be there when you package it up. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 940149
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Ulli wrote:
I have been looking at those pics and there is going to be one more part soon...I´m writing and planning...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 692371
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Is it getting hot in here?

Those are some hunky sims Ed made. Nummy! I voted for both equally, though I prefer the straight hair version a little more. Those are sunglasses on his head, right? My apologies, but from where I'm sitting, it looks like he's got a bow in his hair! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 598258 Maybe it's time for me to get some glasses. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm

They look like sunglasses in the fam pic where the bros are side by side, Ari. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 12612

I voted Michael, though Judy Garland is totally cool and I DO love pie (especially Key Lime). laughin
Thank you for sharing, Mr. Bear, and for downloading my walls! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 21650
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm

I think I read once that it was possible to clone a sim with his/her personality intact, but it seemed long and complicated to me and I was afraid to try it. Since you have to go through CAS to start any sim (including downloaded ones) anyway, it's easier to just set their personality from there.

Or if later you decide you don't like the sign you chose, you can change it in the game with the Sim Blender. I LOVE that hack! So useful for so many things!

Or you can use the boolprop cheat to change a sim's personality if you have certain points you want to distribute.

I am so in awe of your village, Jackie! What an incredible piece of work! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 133298
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 Twins

There you go, no flower---no bow, I promise! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 738528
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Sugah wrote:
They look like sunglasses in the fam pic where the bros are side by side, Ari. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 12612

I voted Michael, though Judy Garland is totally cool and I DO love pie (especially Key Lime). laughin
Thank you for sharing, Mr. Bear, and for downloading my walls! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 21650

LOL...Sugah..."PIE", in forum terms, is a polite way of saying, "Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care!"

...At least on some of the forums that I have been on. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 364821
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Oooh la la!! Wow, it's too hard to decide which one to vote for...

Love your pics and the story. I can't wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks Em Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 Icon_sunny

Well I had a HUGE disaster today. I am so aggravated with my game right now. I built apartments for the first time today. I was going for a skid row kind of place which is not my norm but after seeing dear Nonni's recommendation on Jackie's page, I decided to get some stuff.

Anyway I worked on this place for a couple of hours, went to change the lot to apartments and it kept telling me that something wasn't right with my architecture...........I tried to fix some stuff and went to go out of the neighborhood and it didn't save ANYTHING.

Let's just say I made up my own Sim language this evening.........pffffttttttt, arrrgggghhh (oh wait, that's Charlie Brown's line)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm

LOL!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 97206 K - no bows. Just sunglasses. They're cute!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

I can TRULY empathyze with you, Jen. UGH!
I'm sorry for all your hard work, only to have it not go as you'd hoped (wouldn't convert to apts) ... then, to lose it all. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 503793

I couldn't figure out for the life of me what the heck was wrong, after I'd spent so much time on creating a duplex.
I tried everything and could NOT convert it to an apartment.

I finally had someone tell me I needed to move the spiral staircase or something and that's what did it.
However, upon downloading a house someone else built just prior to the apartment complex, a hack mailbox came in the package.
It totally screwed up my game so none of my apartment complexes would have the multi-residence mailboxes!
Man, was I ticked. I can't remember how I finally got rid of that thing and straightened my game out.
Maybe I even had to uninstall and reinstall the game...can't recall.

Anyhoo, if you're anything like me, it takes a long time to design and build a place.
When it doesn't work out for whatever reason, it just plain sucks! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Quote :
Sugah..."PIE", in forum terms, is a polite way of saying, "Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care!"

That's a new one on me and I've belonged to a few forums in my Sims career.
Is it an acronym for something?
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Sugah wrote:
Quote :
Sugah..."PIE", in forum terms, is a polite way of saying, "Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care!"

That's a new one on me and I've belonged to a few forums in my Sims career.
Is it an acronym for something?

Well...to be honest, that's what I was told at Coverts when I asked about "PIE". They told me that it was a common expression used in forums.

So, maybe I was hoodwinked? I dunno...I have been very niave in the past! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 774807
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote :
I think I read once that it was possible to clone a sim with his/her personality intact...

So maybe I wasn't imagining it? Hmmm... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 62525
Jackie wanted to know if my Sim model Tia could've been downloaded complete with personality already in tact.
We were just trying to figure out ways one could actually do that, aside from putting a created Sim on a lot and downloading her that way.

Thank you for your input, Ari. Man, that Sim Blender does an amazing amount of stuff! WOAH!!!
I appreciate you sharing that with us. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 21650

Quote :
I am so in awe of your village, Jackie! What an incredible piece of work!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 4322
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 am

Here is a tutorial for cloning a sim with a specific personality. Maybe I'm a coward, but I was never brave enough to try since I don't know much about SimPE.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:33 am

Sugah@ The Orville pack comes from LebenSim, and are a whole neighborhood all in Victorian style, with shops and houses, there is no Sims, but every thing else... you can find it Here (at MTS) but they also have a home site...

Sugah@ Thank you for understanding that one have to talk a lot together with people one like! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 12612

Sugah@ I got: Base game, Uni, Season gratings (its a stuff pack for x mass), Night life, Open for bussines... that was is installed for now on my "Old computer" (I also owns The season but my computer cant take the weather and crashes when it rains, or snows Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 497514 ) so I don't have Pets, if you liked the Village I should be honored to share it with you... but you have to wait to its ready Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 85797

Astral@ Thanks for liking my Village Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 912276 Happy for the comments!

All@ Thanks for being here at my topic, If I forgot someone, I did not meant to, and ask for your forgiveness!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 am

You know, before I got my new system, I couldn't let it rain or snow in my game either. It wouldn't crash, but it would go so....darn....slow that it just drove me crazy. So I got a weather controller from Paladin's Place. I can't link directly to the item, but it's under Sims 2/Objects/Other Objects. It is a little green vase that enables you to set the seasons the way you like, create weather, set the season length, and most importantly - turn the weather off. I used this all the time in my game - it was such a life saver for me. That way I could still enjoy gardening and fishing - they are quite fun in Sims 2, I think (unlike the gardening from Sims 1 which I just hated).
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:02 am

Thank you Astral, This maybe is a very good thing... I shall try and see what happens, I also think the Fishing and the Gardening is fun, they did a good work on those animations for the game, no it was not so fun in the fist Sim, I and my Daughter try it out some times, but she tort it was not fun at all, I bout the Sims and all expansions, but in the end it was me that played, she did not like the game at all, also when the Sims2 came, it was her that wanted that game, and I bout it for her, but after a wile, she said ... The game sucks Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 515704, and It was me ones again that loved the game and played it, strange... well There I go again Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 97206 any how the fishing is great, special if ones have beach lots, and the Pound hack, so you can fish standing in the ocean, and also one can take very romantic pictures standing in the water with the sims, at night , with a full moon, and kiss Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 23207 I really like that ones can do such romantic things in the Sims 2, well In sims 1 there was no romantic things at all... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 85797
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:09 am

Quote :
Well I had a HUGE disaster today. I am so aggravated with my game right
now. I built apartments for the first time today. I was going for a skid
row kind of place which is not my norm but after seeing dear Nonni's
recommendation on Jackie's page, I decided to get some stuff.

So sorry Adrianna, If I did or say something that damaged your game Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 497514 any way I hope you can figure out was is wrong, and I am also deeply sorry for all your work that have been lost.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 am

Gardening in TS1 was a total bore and pain in the patootey. You two have jogged my memory.
I don't have Seasons installed, but the fishing sounds like fun!

Thank you for the tutorial link (does sound daunting, doesn't it) & url for the Weather Controller, Ari. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 762448

Quote :
...also one can take very romantic pictures standing in the water with the sims, at night , with a full moon, and kiss. I really like that ones can do such romantic things in the Sims 2, well In sims 1 there was no romantic things at all...

Jackie, if I were taking a poll on who our members think is the most romantic Simmer in here, I would put money on it that YOU would win by a landslide!
I'm surprised you don't have females banging down your door so you can shower them with kisses by the light of the moon near the sea, my romantic friend. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am

Hope it was right the link; well if not I take it away, you said ones you did not link's, posted links... maybe I dreamed that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 85797 well any way, was it not a nice neighborhood? they did a lot of work with that!

Romantic... yes I dream a lot, I am just that way, girls don't like romantic men so much, they just think its really boring, when I open doors for them, rice up from the table or chair when they enter a room, they think I can do something else with my money then buy 50 roses to them, with a note, you are my sun, and my life... or just Thanks for being you (the other messages is not here because of the 13 year+). They don't like romantic talk, or watching the sun go up, or down either for that matter... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 497514 Not to telling them how beautiful they are, and how very sweet that dress sit on them, no darling that dress don't make you look fat it makes you look wonderful Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 503793 Thats why I like the Knights so much, they was a lot romantic in that time... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 128862 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 128862

Well that was must a joke ... some women like Romantic guys. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 99672
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

Saying preety words is one thing but acting like a real gentleman is another. I don't trust pretty words if they are not accompanied by gentlemanly action.

Once a man kissed my hand and I thought I would faint. Then whenever my husband showed me the least little kindness - I would fall in love with him. But most of the time it was the fist I saw.

Being single has been such a blessing. I am so happy with my children and grand kids. Also, it has been so wonderful to have found a loving and funny Sims community like Sugah's Place.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 Hugscandykiss20a
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 pm

It warms my heart, dear Lady that you have found peace, and happiness in your life Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Yes, I checked out Orville by LebenSim and it is a nice little Victorian hood. Thank you for sharing it with us, Jackie. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 21650

You know, I would much rather have the thoughtful gestures and little considerations than false flattery anyday.
I don't care about flowery words that aren't backed up by loving, caring actions.
I agree with Nonni. Gentlemanly, kind, thoughtful behavior ... that's far more important than a few flowers, a piece of jewelry & some flattery, pretty verbage.

Unfortunately, there are a whole lotta shallow people out there who are all about what you can do for and give to them.
Some women DO appreciate romantic, considerate gentlemen, Jackie. They're out there!

Quote :
Then whenever my husband showed me the least little kindness - I would fall in love with him. But most of the time it was the fist I saw.

Nonni, I am sorry this was your experience. It shouldn't be so for ANY human being to endure such abuse, mentally, physically and emotionally.
I am glad your life is better, happier and more fulfilling now and that you are content with things just as they are.
NOT many people can say that, my dear. That is such a blessing!
You have been through a lot, but are now one of the fortunate few at peace with your world and your life. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 817176
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Yes, true, true.

I am blessed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next