Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 pm

On a slightly different note, I've learned if you don't have your health, that's one of the most important things regarding quality of life and appreciating ones blessings! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Peace of mind is a definite bonus for good health.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Oh sweetie it wasn't you, it was a HUGE error on my part. I put something in the apartments that the game didn't like. I went through my d/l folder and I think I have found the problem. It was some doors that I had tried to use but have since gotten rid of. The wallpapers and floors were no problem at all.

Oh I shall not let the game defeat me so I shall try again at some point. I just think the game is not user friendly when it comes to building apartments. The house that I built worked like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Yes. The less stress, the better off we are by far.
When I divorced my ex, I told myself peace of mind was something I did NOT want to do without again, if at all humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 pm

I am sorry you have suffer from bad relationship, and I am very pleased you found a new way to live, in peace and in love, for Nonni in happiness and joy over grand children and to be free and in peace with her self... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 678648
Also good you liked The Orville Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612

Bridget

and Taylor...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor11
Bridget lives with her (also) beautiful sister Taylor... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 247485

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor12
They bout are very pretty, and live together because it is hard for them to be apart, they was bout
left on a Motel when they was baby's, and they never seen their mother or father. That fact made
the girls very tight! The Motel owner and his wife Bull and Martha MacDunhill, cared for the girls
and treated them like their own daughters....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor2
Bridget is Bright and very outgoing ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor4
Taylor Is shy and very neat ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor6
Sometimes they can disagree about how to run things in the house Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 657259

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor1
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 974805 But they always solve their problems very quick!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor8
And always they got the love for each other and the knowledge
that they are sisters and family Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 665781

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor10
This girls are really fun to play with, they are beautiful, and I
can tell them that, I don't know if they here me, but they looks happy Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Bridgettaylor9
They are bout so very pretty, Hunter did a great work with them
bout, they are lovely and sweet as Sugar Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 508493
Like always, every thing in the picture (but not the girls) Are made
from the Talented and warm hearted Sugah!

Small Town Final Part

(Sorry for the edit, but double posts are a mess)

So now the village is reedy, I have furniture all the house but one... well it can be up to the one that buy the lot Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 128862 , so here is the last pictures I have...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini
Main street...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini1
The gas station...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini2
Inside the gas station its a place one can drink coffee and eat a micro dinner...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini3
Inside other side...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini10
The Bank...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini12
The Book Store Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini13
The timber house...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini5
Candy and toy store...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini6
other side...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini8
Corner house...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini9
other side...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini4
Corner house 2 floor Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 85797

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Villagefini14
Well the village is intact and the sims reedy for moving in...

In all of the village I used a lot of Sugah's tapestry, Colors, furniture's and stuff, Thank you so much Sugah for the shiny objects Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks for that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 319331 hope you manage to fix the problem... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 837249
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh, that's frustrating! I hope you have better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 am

UGH! I'd be so peeved! What a pain in the rear.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 am

Your village looks fantastic! I can tell you took a lot of time and effort to make every single store - excellent work!

The girls are darling. It looks like they have a great relationship.

I don't know about the ladies where you live, Jackie, but I love that my hubby is a hopeless romantic. He's even mushier than I am. He still opens doors for me after 14 years of marriage, still holds my hand whenever we go out, and we still cuddle on the couch to watch movies. He's my knight in shining armor and he's so perfect for me. I'm sorry you haven't found a lady to share your romantic self with. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 503793

Aw, Nonni. Hugs darlin'. I'm happy you know how to count your blessings. Sometimes we forget how to do that. I know I often do. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 621122
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 am

Thanks Dear Astral, for Liking the girls, and for your opinion of my Village, yes it took some time, but it was always fun to do, and soon I shall try it out for my self! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612
just to see that every thing is on the right place and such!

Well people are relay strange this days, and I try two times, but, ... well its like Nonni says Its better to live alone, I am very glad that you found Mr Right Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612 and are happy, that gives us romantic something to believe on Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 am

Jackie, your sim thread is fantastic. I had so much to catch up on that it took me a while, but it was well worth the effort. I agree with Ari about your village, it looks great. I have to say that all of your sims are just beautiful, and they seem so happy. You tell the greatest tales with them. Thank you so much for giving us this look into your game.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 846508
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:36 am

Thanks Sweet Elle, for your warm words about my topic, It makes me proud to have done things (even if it is you lovely lady's that have make all the sweet sims I got) that you and others like! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 765640
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 am

Jackie, I would say I am speechless with awe but I have to say something. What a marvel of work you have done. I have seen villages, only one or two, and they were picturesque.

However, I have never seen anything come close to the detail and utility of your little Verona Ville.

Congratulations on such a fantastic accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 am

Thank you so much Nonni, for those nice words about my Village, you are all to kind my Lady! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 am

Bridget and Taylor are so pretty, Jackie. Hunter is truly an artist. I love Taylor's hair and sweet persona.

Quote :
They live together because it is hard for them to be apart, they was bout
left on a Motel when they was baby's, and they never seen their mother or father.

Awww...no wonder they're so close. Thank goodness for kind folks like Bull and Martha MacDunhill.

I LOVE your little town. It looks so great, especially the gas station and bank. They are too cool!
Thank you for sharing with us.
I love learning what's going on in your game, reading your interesting stories and seeing your fun screenshots.
And again, I so appreciate you using some of my recolors in your Sims' abodes.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 122582

PS Ari, I remain happy for you & what you share with Harry. That's so great, after all these years.
I've got one of those kinda fellas and truly appreciate what I have in Snacky. It's the little things...
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

Oh man that is funny, It is werid some sims like one and hates the other.

I hope he wont show up I am sure Nova will fight him again
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Yes thank god for those nice people Like Bull And Martha Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612 such people are heroes of our time!
Thank you Sugah for all support you have giving my story's, It feels very good to be so much appreciated, means a lot that you and the girls think things are good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 319331

Now something complete different... It's the Monty phyt.. err no it is not... Its the...

Graziella Story!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 1-1
Ones Aponatime it was a beautiful girl, her name was Graziella, one day she was out walking, in the ruins from a mighty Castle ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 2-1
Suddenly she feel kinda dizzy, there was a Cold draft, and she was surrendered of a forcefield. She saw the stars moving backwards and she fell asleep... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 497514

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 3-1
When she waked up, she was trapped in a high tower, and she had Middle age clods on her... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 85797

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 4-1
She had every thing she needed, but not her freedom... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 497514

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 5-1
When the days went long, she read, there was plenty of good books, one book was named Gone by the wind, she liked that book a lot!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 6-1
She used to shout to people that walked by, and soon every one in the kingdom was talking about the beautiful girl that was trapped in the Tower...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 7-1
One day a young man walked by, he was wearing what every young man was wearing in that time... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 97206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 8-1
Graziella shouted out for the young man, He saw her and was totally lost by her beauty...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 9
He shouted back to her: Come down beautiful Lady, I am In love with you, let me cover your eyes with kisses... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 128862

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 10
Graziella said I cant Sweet Knight, I cant, I am trapped here in this tower...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12
The young Knight shouted to Graziella to let down her hair, but Graziella said to him its to short...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 11
The young man, come by every day, for many years, to price and love his beautiful lady at a distance... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612 (good boy)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 13
Until the hair was long enough for Graziella, to cut of, and claim down at it...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 14
Then they kiss, and in that moment they...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 15
... they transformed to Graziellas time...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 16
When we leave them , They walk away from the tower, and now they will live together so long as they want!

Knowing my sims, It will be just a week before one of them flirt with someone else and then the fight starts, but let us just be happy this moment for them...

Also big thanks to Sugah, with out her beautiful girl Graziella, this story had never been written (err...stolen) Thanks Sugah Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 678648
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Oh, those are sunglasses. I thought they were part of his hair, like bangs. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 97206 I voted for Mitchell, kind of unsure about my vote, but now that I see that those are sunglasses, I will definitely stick to my choice. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 128862

Those skintones are definitely hot. Edward made a good choice. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 940149

Maybe "pie" was just something random to put in the poll to be silly or fill in an extra spot. It could be any word, I guess. At least that's how I read it when I read the poll. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 553217
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Oops, I'm so far behind in this thread. About the cloning sims. I read that tutorial and it still doesn't attach personality to a sim that your offering to download. Basically it says:
STEP 1. Use Simpe's sim surgery to extract your sim's appearance.
2. Look up your sim's info in simpe and write it down somewhere. (or you could do this in game instead of using simpe)
3. Make your sim in CAS from the extracted sim and in personality info you wrote down.
4. Use simpe to adjust the info you can't set in CAS, like interests and skill points.
They just explain it in a roundabout way. Basically you'd have to say here's Sim X for download, make her and Aries and Popularity sim.

I agree with what the other ladies had to say. The romantic gestures are nice - and most of us want those things - but if they man isn't genuine, respectful, trustworthy, and kind all around, the showy gestures don't mean much. I've always believed that if you can't be with the right person, who treats you right, then it's better to be alone. I'm happy for those who've found their Mr. or Mrs. Right (like Ari and Sugah) and wish those who are looking luck in finding the right one for them.

I like your Graziella story. She's a pretty sim and the tower and the knight in shining armour look really good too.

Quote :
Knowing my sims, It will be just a week before one of them flirt with someone else and then the fight starts, but let us just be happy this moment for them...

Oh no, say it won't be so! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 128862 Let's hope that doesn't happen and they do have their happily ever after.

Thanks for sharing again, Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:42 pm

All I can say is if "Pie" actually meant Key Lime Pie or Pumpkin Pie with Cool Whip, the decision would've been much harder for me. :wigglypig:
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Would I be a devil if I said that I upgraded Michael's look a wee bit?

For those of you who post over at SIMply Edward's, here's the link.

And for those who don't post there, here's a quick recap:

Okay, the story progresses a bit:

Mitchell will kill me for posting this, but you guys need to see him in his mascot uniform:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Snapshot_d8da77a5_18dd2511

And even though it's a Llama suit, all that I can say is, "Thanks, Easter Bunny, bawk, bawk!" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Icon_wink

And two shirtless hunky, hairy bros out for a spin. And yes, that's a purple car!!!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Snapshot_d8da77a5_18dd1ced

And Here is Michael, getting a piece of the action...Mitchell can't have it all!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Snapshot_d8da77a5_38e39552

And twins can't be dressed like twins forever...that's what mommys do when they're little, so now that they are out on their own, Michael decided to put his matching sweater away, get contacts, and go for a bold new look!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Snapshot_d8da77a5_78e396ba

Okay, I didn't say "Radical new look", but for bookworm Michael, it's at least a start. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Icon_smile

And Ed...you'll notice that is one of your fireplaces!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Thanks Em for liking the story, I hope so too, and they are in my test Neighborhood, so there is no one else there Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 128862

And I also agree with the other girls in this matter, but why cant we have it all, romantic talk, romantic gestures, and a whole lot a love all together... Thats is romantic to me, the whole package Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612 just the half is nothing, its a lie, and not a good relation, love is every thing, from moralize support, to kiss in a rowboat on the lake a full moon summer night... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 338947

Well lecture one about reel love is over for to day Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612 sorry Em I always talk a lot...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 367799
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 pm

I didn't mean for setting a sim's personality before downloading, Em, I meant after someone downloaded a sim and then wanted to adjust the personality to match what someone else had - if I'm making sense. Like if Jackie wanted his version of Tia to match Sugah's version of Tia.

Jackie - AWWW how cute is this story?? I loved the shots of the hair flowing out the window. And let's hope they have their happily ever after instead of flirting with someone else next week! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 am

Yes Astral, I hold my thumbs, real hard Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612 I even froze them in time... hum... What a good name for a new story Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 85797 I pack them in that condition, so if I ever want to, take up the story again I just pack up them, and go on in that last happy moment, Oooh what romantic...
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 am

Frozen in time...

That IS and awesome idea for a story! You're a natural. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next