Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am

Quote :
And I also agree with the other girls in this matter, but why cant we have it all, romantic talk, romantic gestures, and a whole lot a love all together... Thats is romantic to me, the whole package Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612 just the half is nothing, its a lie, and not a good relation, love is every thing, from moralize support, to kiss in a rowboat on the lake a full moon summer night... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 338947

I totally agree. I think that's what we all want. I can't imagine a woman not wanting to kiss in a rowboat in the moonlight if it's with the right guy for her who is the whole package.

You make sense, Ari. I know what you mean. I thought Sugah and Jackie were talking about packaging the personality somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 am

Awww... Astral, Thanks for that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 711747

Em, I so do want to kiss in a rowboat on the lake a full moon summer night again, well see what santa brings me for Christmas Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 am

I'm behind again. But you know what?
I am grateful that there has been so much activity and sharing at Sugah's Place lately, that some of us can actually fall behind on keeping up with the posts.
Doesn't that sound like a GOOD thing to you? A "GOOD" problem to have, if you will.

Sir Jackie wrote:
Thank you Sugah for all support you have giving my story's. It feels very good to be so much appreciated, means a lot that you and the girls think things are good!

It DOES feel good to be appreciated.
I hope you know that you and the lovely ladies who are willing to share here & who give so much time to Sugah's Place ARE SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
I've said it before, but it merits repeating. This forum would not be even a fraction of what it is, if it were not for all of YOU.

I feel a group hug coming on ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 765640

That being said, I love Graziella's story!

How did you get Graziella and her Knight in Shining Armor to call out to one another?
That's so cool!

Quote :
He shouted back to her: Come down beautiful Lady, I am In love with you, let me cover your eyes with kisses...

Let me cover your eyes with kisses ... Oooh la la!
Always the hopeless romantic! You're too much, Jackie. girlwinkin

Quote :
Knowing my sims, It will be just a week before one of them flirt with someone else and then the fight starts, but let us just be happy this moment for them...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 448283

Like Em has said, "Say it won't be so!" laughin
I agree with what Ari said. This IS an awesome idea for a story.

Quote :
I thought Sugah and Jackie were talking about packaging the personality somehow.

We were ... and possible ways to do it, aside from packaging a Sim up on a lot.
Thank you for all of your input on this, Ari and Em. I appreciate what you've both posted MUCHO.

And Jackie, thank you for sharing your Sim antics with us.
I was so happy to see you breathe life into Graziella.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:54 am

I guess I misunderstood the original idea then. I thought you meant setting the sim's personality that matched another. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 774807
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Quote :
I am grateful that there has been so much activity and sharing at
Sugah's Place lately, that some of us can actually fall behind on
keeping up with the posts.

Yes! Its good people start posting a lot, it also more fun to come here and see all new posts... I been on forums, when people suddenly stop to come, like on a Dungeon Siege site I was on before, in the end it was just me and a Chinese girl there, so we go there and post every day, but later there was a lot of bad people, that posted advertising for their web page in the topic and after a while, because I did not want to leave her alone... then she stop coming, and then I waited for a month or something, not even the admin did come and reaper the site, he did not care any more... well it was a sad day I went away and never come back again, the Paige was for DS1, and when the new game come it died, even if the new game never was a hit, I played that game ones, and it was all boring, and like in Sims 3 you could not chose how your Player should look because they also look like they was borne from the same mother... the first game was very nice, and ones could do a lot of things, people did skins, hair, jewelery and clods to the actors, nearly like in the Sim!

Like Group hugs Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 765640

Quote :
How did you get Graziella and her Knight in
Shining Armor to call out to one another?

Well in the beginning I just had Greziella on the lot, but when it was time for a knight I moved in my Simme in an Armour Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862 , and when you move someone in to a lot where people/Sims already lives they get some friend points, and then it was just to click at them and Chose "Call for" ... not sure that is the right word in English, maybe we can ask Ulli : Ulli hur säger man Ropa på? (In English: Ulli How do you say Call out?)well we shall see if she answers that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862 and the she shout out for him, and vice verse Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612

Quote :
And Jackie, thank you for sharing your Sim antics
with us.
I was so happy to see you breathe life into Graziella.

My Lady, it was you that blow life in that beautiful woman, not me, I just made a picture of her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 687310

Wanted!

I think I did a terrible mistake, in the story about Bridget and Taylor!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Whiisthat1 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Whiisthat
This is Sweet Taylor!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Whiisthat3 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Whiisthat2
Can this also be Taylor, or do any one know who she is ?

Maybe its Taylor sister?, I do remember I had some trouble with Taylors skin (if it was Taylor), it did not turn up on my computer, so I cloned her with an other skin, because using the default skin she lost her eyebrows and eyeshadow, strange, but true... but now I got bout of them in my download folder, probably it is The cloned Taylor, just want to be sure, because its not fun for the creator if it is not! well I mean to see ones Sim in a history and I say its Hunters Taylor, and not give proper credit to the maker!
but if no one have seen her before, its probably are hunters, Taylor Clone... okay I will stop this now, before I don't remember what I said, sorry girls, I am a talker, any way I am just afraid to hurt someone...
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Mitchell in his Mascot uniform is cracking me up! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Quote :
...it was just me and a Chinese girl there, so...because I did not want to leave her alone... then she stop coming, and then I waited for a month or something, not even the admin did come and reaper the site, he did not care any more...

WOW! How devoted and thoughtful of you, Jackie!
You stayed on to keep a girl company, even continuing to visit the site a month after she stopped visiting.
That speaks volumes and I am touched by what you just shared.

Like I posted in another thread, unfortunately forums/sites come and go.
It is always sad when the members & owners give up on a particular site and cease visiting.
But I DO realize that people move on for whatever reason and so I accept that, of course.
Still...that was so good of you to do, kind sir.

Quote :
when you move someone in to a lot where people/Sims already lives they get some friend points, and then it was just to click at them and Chose "Call for"

I think I know what you're saying. We have that option, but I can't recall what it's called exactly in game.
Anyone remember how it is stated in our game?
Your usage of it was totally cool.

I think maybe Hunter can answer your question about the mystery that is Taylor.
Those are both Hunter's fashions and the top Sim definitely looks like a Basic creation.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Yes its relay sad, that sites disappear special if one are a member, the girl was not so old, she still was in her school, and she had the game from her brother, and she first came to ask questions about the game, then she started to post screens from her game and ask me if she dared to go inside in that castle, or in that cave, and I posted screens to her and showed her the way, so we become friends, united in an old game, no one but we played any more... she was kinda funny like children can be, and she reminded me of my daughter in that age, but one day she told me her semester was over and it was back to school, and she should come back, but not so often... but i think they have a lot of home work in China, so she did not, and went there just so she should not be disappointed, she was a nice kid... well Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_d8e61c5d_58e61d57
I downloaded a sweet girl on Basic to day... she is Chines, guess that why I tort on the girl on the web site Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612

About Tailor, I know I had problem with one of the girls I downloaded from Hunter,she ended up in my computer, in a default skin, no makeup, and no eyebrows, she also had a training dress on her, I know I did not delete her just cloned her and found a skin I tort fitted, also new eyebrows. I looked on her picture and try to get the makeup right, and That I for fun gave her a beauty spot, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862 (sorry Hunter, I just try to get her so beautiful that you wanted her to be) then I played with her and Bridget, but now the original Taylor have shown up in default skin, and dress, she even got eyebrows, and I think that was the confusing part of me, not that she had eyebrows, but that she show up in body shop Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612

If ones see the silhouette of her and the other, its exact the same, the nose, the cheeks, the forehead, and the hair, so I guess, it have to be so. (Sorry hunter I did not try to steal your girl just to repair her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 338947 )

Well this was a long post, but ones find out a lot when one talks with a friend Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 319331 thanks for taking your time to listen to me! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 am

Hey Jackie -

I'm sorry you had problems with Taylor. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 729422

The one in the purple is my Taylor and if that's what you did to fix her - you did an amazing job.

I appreciate you using my Simmies in your game play so much. Ying looks perfectly content in that picture.

Thank you. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am

Well now I don't got any problems any more, I just wanted to be sure, because I used her in posts bout here and on basic Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612 I think they are nice bout of them, now knowing its the right Sim, I can play them like Twins, and I think they should like that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862 To using your Sims in my Game is a honor, and a great fun, you do lovely Sims, and I love them all, lets see yes I got them all Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 637989 and I play with them the whole time, Its good to see them in the game to because they are very beautiful and fun...

Ying having fun with the postman!
Ones have to click the image to see the slide show!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Th_Ying114

Only at Basic Ying Posing together with the postman
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Ying1120

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Funny Farm!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Th_First_day_Ettap_1
Ones have to click the image to see the slide show!

Well Ill give it a try
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 97206
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:03 am

Oh I am so behind in this post.....Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Thblush

Jackie I have to say you are just the sweetest thing ever! You are so thoughtful to show everyone's creation and I am sure the other ladies and Edward will agree with me when I say that your positive comments are most appreciated!!!

I love reading your latest stories and will try to do better about keeping up!

Hugs
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:58 am

I agree with Jen & Hunter ... We appreciate your support by downloading our Sims and sharing them with us all.
It is lovely members like you who inspire us to keep on creating ... not to mention what a THRILL it is to see our Sims/Recolors in others' games, Jackie.

Thank you for your ongoing support. You are such a joy to have here.
That being said...

I enjoyed seeing Ying's little slideshow AND the hilarious shot of her and the postal worker posing together.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 683951

I am looking forward to your Asylum Challenge: The Funny Farm.
It was neat to see the slideshow you created for that, too.

Thank you for sharing with us, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 7255
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Your slideshows are great and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your funny farm family. Great title, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Another of that challenge I really have to do this too Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 774807

Funny farm seems like a "nice" place........ Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 497514

I´m looking forward for the next part! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 133298
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Adrianna@
Quote :
You are so thoughtful to show everyone's creation
Well I can just think how it should be to paint a picture, and then see it hang on the wall, with someones else name (signature) on it, It must be the lowest of the lowest, that steal others creations, and claim it for their own work! just never want to be such a low life...

Quote :
Jackie I have to say you are just the sweetest thing ever!
You making me blush Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 319331

Sugah@
Quote :
It is lovely members like you who inspire us to keep on creating ... not
to mention what a THRILL it is to see our Sims/Recolors in others'
games, Jackie.
Thank you Sugah, that was a nice thing to say, Your and the others creators make such beautiful things, I don't think even the guy, that came up with the game, could ever think that someone could ever make, such beautiful things to use with his game! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612

Quote :
I enjoyed seeing Ying's little slideshow AND the hilarious shot of her
and the postal worker posing together.
I enjoyed to make that slide (those) shows too, I was laughing a lot when I played the game, those slide shows was the first I ever done I think, and It was exiting to do them, but the idea, was here I had a beautiful woman posing, and maxis/later Ea, have done reel uglies workers, the post lady whit her shorts and her Grey clods, must be the most boring Npc ever, and to put her up to pose with this stunning young woman... well I tort that was a funny idea!

I always wonder why they have to be that boring, and it should high the game, a lot if the buss drivers, taxi drivers, had reel nice uniforms, or the newspaper boy/girl had nicer clods, and the poor post man that walk around in snowstorm with shorts... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 467633 Always I try to give them nicer hair, and make up, In my old neighborhoods, all the npc's, have makeup and nice hair, and the men have nicer hair, I kidnap them and make them to change their look, But the boring clods the poor people/npc's have to were I cant find a way to change, on Mts2 I found hacks and magic mirrors and all, but nothing seams to work...

EM@ Thank you, for saying that, I am just trying it because I saw your and Astrals challenge, and this seamed to be, fun and not to play like always, you have a very nice challenge going round, and I think its fun to watch your pictures, and read your comments! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 954246 and Astrals Fairy and your Doc cracking me up Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 99672

Ulli@
Quote :
Another of that challenge I really have to do this too
I read in a other topic, that your plan was to stop sleeping Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862 That was fun, I just fainted and sleep from 1700 to 2230 like a dead man, I been sleeping so little the last weeks, but I don't think I ever had so much fun, and meet so sweet people, so it have been wort to be awake when others in the town are sleeping! but I know you have a big family, but this its fun I think!

Quote :
Funny farm seems like a "nice" place........ Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 497514
This I tort was fun, I read a lot of your comments here and on Basic, and you got a Wonderful Humor Ulli, sometimes It take a while, and then I start laughing, when I doing something else, like a mad man... well wanted you to know that your a fun girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 338947

All@ Thanks for caring, it means a lot to me Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 678648
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:27 am

Jackie this is SO COOL!! I loved seeing your slideshow and think it's so neat that you started the challenge. I llike the asylum - did you build it yourself? I like all the trashed floors/walls/and furniture. I really look forward to hearing about the adventures of your challenge.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks Lady Astral, well the slide show was fun to do, I did it on photo bucket, I guess it should have better to have a program on the computer, because I was a bit afraid to lose the photos... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862
Yes I moved them to a empty lot and build the place when I came there, ( the stuff is from the fallout jubilee, MTS, and I also placed Sugah's teddy on the bench in the kitchen!) If I'm right I shall now get a job, to have money to buy food... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612 the first Part is posted in the challenge treed Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Quote :
...that steal others creations, and claim it for their own work! just never want to be such a low life...

NOT a good thing. That's for sure. Your support and the credit you give to us means so much. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 23207

Quote :
Your and the others creators make such beautiful things...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Tack
We appreciate you, Jackie.

Quote :
...my old neighborhoods, all the npc's, have makeup and nice hair, and the men have nicer hair, I kidnap them and make them to change their look...

During a couple of our past challenges, I did a makeover on one of the postal ladies.
I was surprised to learn just how pretty she was.
Can't remember her name, but I think it starts with a D and sounds Scandinavian.
Can anyone help me recall?

I have a tendancy to "kidnap" many of my game's NPCs and local Townies and give them makeovers, too.

Quote :
I always wonder why they have to be that boring...
Re: Maxis NPCs

Some are worse than boring ... some are downright hideous!
Like they got hit with an ugly stick. affraid

Quote :
...I been sleeping so little the last weeks, but I don't think I ever had so much fun, and meet so sweet people...

Awww...Jackie. You are so dear to say such things. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

You are welcome Lady Sugah, and thanks for being friendly!

Quote :
Re: Maxis NPCs

Some are worse than boring
... some are downright hideous! Like they got hit with an ugly stick. affraid

Yes they are terrible... when I build a new neighborhood I always load it up, and uses "deleteAllCharacters" the game have a backup Npc and Sim generator, that create new sims, and then they bout have makeup and custom clods, on them! Well not always custom clods, but always custom hair and make up, and this ones don't believe, they are pretty Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612

The Post lady's name I have forgot, but with makeup and new hair they are quit nice! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 128862
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Baby Moon   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter alingns with Mars
then Peace will guide the planets
And Love will steer the stars"
Lyrics from Hair

Baby Moon

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f7f8ed4c

I´m walking after Angus as fast as I can.
He turns into another corridor and suddenly he stops in front of a door.
Then I realise that the walls are made of some kind of black stone.
Angus opens the door for me.
"This is your chambers, Mrs Moon.
Behind that door is the bathroom and the bed is around the corner."
Angus says and bows and before I have a chance to thank him he has left.
Now I feel how tired I am I found the bed...very strange one..

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_37f8ed82

I don´t have time to examine it my head and body needs to sleep.
I´m so tired this pregnacy is hard, I´m so tired all the time.
My head touches the pillow and I´m sleeping.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_17f8ec04

I don´t know how long I have been sleeping when I wake up I feel I need a shower.
Everything in the bathroom looks strange the lights are red all over.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_b7f8ed12

I´m looking at all the strange things in the bathroom all made of copper.
It´s beautiful in this light.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f7f8f715

When I enter the room outside the bathroom Joar sits by a computer.
"Hi there did you sleep well?" he asks and turns around.
"Yes I did now I´m hungry!" I´m telling him.
"Wait a sec... Miss Minga can you please come up?" Joar speaks to somebody on a small pen?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_f7f8f4fb

Suddenly a lady appers in fron of me.
"Ulli this is Miss Minga, she is our nanny." He explanes to me and then he turns to Miss Minga.
"Miss Minga can you please take Mrs Moon to the kitchen and make sure she eat something!"
"Yes Sir, Come this way" Miss Minga says and takes my arm.
We went down in some kind of pipe.
When we came down in the kitchen she had already made some pankaces for me.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_77f8f774

Time flyes by and one morning I can hardly breath.
My back hurts and my stomach cramps.
What is this?
"Miss Minga help me!" I´m crying.
"It´s alright Mrs U!
You are going to have that baby now breath....breath..."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_d7f8f807

"Joar it´s a boy!"
He takes the baby and then I feel those cramps back again.
"There is another baby coming" Miss Minga giggles.
"Oh no!" That´s all I can think of.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_37f8f81f

"I have a great name for you my little boy, Your name is going to be Juno!"
Joar says and lifts up the baby boy into the air.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_d7f8f99e

"It´s a girl!" Miss Minga sings.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Snapshot_16cad1eb_37f8f867

"I think I have a great name for you my little baby girl. Your name is going to be Julanda!"
I say and lift up the little baby girl in the air.
"Juno and Julanda is born" Angus writes on the computer for the world to know.

"Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falshoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
and the mind´s tru liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!"
Lyrics from Hair
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Welcome Juno and Julanda!

I love this tale Ulli and am so glad you've continued it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612

You always post awesome pictures Ulli.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Yay! Not just one baby, but two. Wow. I like their names too and I like their house. It looks really neat. Thanks for updating this story, you know we were all waiting for this. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Juno and Julanda, what lovely names.

Wow that's an amazing house and I love your story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 28795
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Quote :
"Joar it´s a boy!"
He takes the baby and then I feel those cramps
back again.
"There is another baby coming" Miss Minga giggles.
"Oh
no!" That´s all I can think of.

Poor your Sim me... having twins Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 497514 Good thing miss Minga was there to help you!

Oh Ulli how sweet they are the small baby's, good name for a space Cadette, Juno and Julanda Is beautiful Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 12612
Fantastic update, and very well made, good pictures all of them Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 28795 "Aquarius" Is one of my favorite songs, its reel beautiful...

You shall know that Ulli you are really good on stories, real good!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Ulli, I am so happy to see the babies. They are so adorable. Juno and Julanda, we have been waiting so long to see you. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 8117

Hunter wrote:
You always post awesome pictures Ulli.

Em wrote:
Thanks for updating this story, you know we were all waiting for this.

Jen wrote:
Wow that's an amazing house and I love your story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Jackie wrote:
You shall know that Ulli you are really good on stories, real good!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 357604

I am so glad you decided to update this fantastic story. I can't wait to see where you take us next time. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 28795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next