Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Offspring

Go down 
+8
SimEm
SandySimmer
Nonni
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Grykon
LilSister
Sugah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:50 am

So much going on in here! dancintrio

Em wrote:
We just get so attached and its hard to limit them to just sharing faces when they have so much personality leaping out of the screen.  

What I've been doing is sharing the Offspring families' lives in my game antics thread, then directing folks here for pics of just the kiddos in different stages (infant, toddler, child, teen).
You can cross link, if you want, like I've done a time or two, directly between the two sections' threads.
In other words, "Visit here if you'd like to learn more about Raymie & Franco's lives.", etc., etc.
Or "Another baby has arrived for Anaïs & Enrique here." (You get the picture. Em's Offspring - Page 3 584675 )

Marina ... another name I like!
What strong, dominant genes Raymie has, doesn't she? Woah!

Erik looks darling so far with his mama's big blue eyes.

Poor Ramon! That nose! EGADS! affraid

Thank you for using my Anaïs in this project, Em. I am tickled to see her in your game. Em's Offspring - Page 3 408427
Andre is a cutie. His brown eyes look so sweet and sensitive in all his pics ... Same with baby bro Javier, too.

You are really rockin' and rollin' along here. Em's Offspring - Page 3 28795
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:34 am

SimEm wrote:
but poor Ramon in profile . . . Here he is from the side as a young adult.  I hate to say it, but a slight nose job for him might not be out of line.

I'd say, in the interests of realism, leave the nose as is. After all, I have had Gerard Depardieu and his son - the nose becomes a trademark! laughin  His mom, Raymie, resembles a very attractive young woman who Maikki and I know.

Your twins are beautiful, and Amelie gets even more so all the time! wow!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:54 am

They're all such darlings and have big expressive eyes. I hate to say something like I'm glad Enrique had an affair, but I'm actually glad he did. Em's Offspring - Page 3 738528
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Quote :
but poor Ramon in profile

Oh dear! That's a lot to grow into. affraid

Astral Faery wrote:
I hate to say something like I'm glad Enrique had an affair, but I'm actually glad he did.

I know! Em's Offspring - Page 3 598258 He and Anais made some darling children.

It does look like Javier (I love that name) resembles Enrique a lot. I can't wait to see him when he's older.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:53 am

Quote :
I'd say, in the interests of realism, leave the nose as is.

I probably will leave it alone. If I changed it all, it would just be very slightly to even out that bump. He's really quite handsome from the front.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm glad you like the new little ones.

I'm going to have to catch up in my other thread as the older children are reaching adulthood and almost ready to start families of their own. I did have a few of the little ones grow up.

Lynn has grown from a baby to a sweet toddler.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snaps129

And here's Erik as a big blue eyed child.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snaps130

I took a closer look at the eye colors of Raymie and Franco's family and the kids all got Raymie's eyes. I forgot Franco's were kind of green-brown (like mine in RL!) and Raymie's and the kids' are all brown.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Lynn is a beauty - I just knew she would be. Erik is a cutie, too. Wow, you've been playing this long enough for the first-borns to grow up already? Will you have them marry each other? That's what I'm planning on doing with mine.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Mac wrote:
I'd say, in the interests of realism, leave the nose as is.

Yes, especially since this is an experiment in genetics, Em.
I'm sure there is someone in Waterside Park who will love Ramon, large, bumpy nose and all.  Em's Offspring - Page 3 97206

Lynn & Erik are beautiful children. Those eyes! wow!

Ari wrote:
Wow, you've been playing this long enough for the first-borns to grow up already? Will you have them marry each other? That's what I'm planning on doing with mine.

I think that's how a few of us have decided to play this project, Ari.
It's going to be so neat to see generations of SP Offspring populate our 'hoods. Em's Offspring - Page 3 12612
I, for one, am working on having this first generation all become teens together.
Then, we'll see who falls for one another to pair up for the next generation.
I'm also looking forward to the original, founding couples being grandparents & eventually, great-grandparents. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Lynn looks a little more serious than her brother, and I love her outfit.

Ari wrote:
Will you have them marry each other?

That's what I'm planning to do. I'll probably send most of them to Uni and hope that they pair up there. I'm also hoping to bring in the extracted Paloma 1.0 at that point. She's too pretty not to include in this project, just because her parents were in another game. laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:25 pm

I see I'm in good company, then, because I wanted to see grandchildren and great-grandchildren, too.  I've actually been doing this in another neighborhood for awhile, now, but with only my own sims.  The fourth generation is well underway - that's the longest I've stuck with any neighborhood.  I would have shared, but I didn't take any pics until late generation 2, and then only a couple, at that.  I didn't think that was eligible for this challenge, though, as I wanted the diversity of other creators' sims, as well.  Perhaps I'll share sometime in my own thread.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Cher wrote:
I'm also hoping to bring in the extracted Paloma 1.0 at that point. She's too pretty not to include in this project...

Em's Offspring - Page 3 357604

Paloma is absolutely stunning, Lady C. Em's Offspring - Page 3 12612

Ari wrote:
...as I wanted the diversity of other creators' sims, as well. Perhaps I'll share sometime in my own thread.

That'd be terrific, Ari! I don't know if I've ever played past the second generation of any hood.  Em's Offspring - Page 3 553217
We'd love to see four generations of your own Sims in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Just PM me and I will unlock your game antics thread if you decide to share again there. Em's Offspring - Page 3 584675
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Quote :
Wow, you've been playing this long enough for the first-borns to grow up already?

I have been playing a lot lately. My new computer runs so much more nicely than my old, junky laptop, so I can play longer and faster, but my playing will probably slow down now that Chase is out of school for the summer and once my summer semester starts.

Quote :
Will you have them marry each other?

Some will. Others have attached themselves to other teens living in the hood. I have them paired up and living together. I probably should make them get married, since I keep waiting for them to have the wants first, but they seldom do. No

Quote :

Yes, especially since this is an experiment in genetics, Em.
I'm sure there is someone in Waterside Park who will love Ramon, large, bumpy nose and all.

I would have stuck to pre-adjustment pictures for this thread anyway.

We were talking in another thread about how nice it is that sims don't care at all about sexual orientation or gender identity. It's also nice that they do not care at all about physical appearance (except for turn ons/turn offs.). Facial structure is completely irrelevant to being loved. It reminds me of a sim blog I follow. One of their sims was not what I would call attractive, but apparently all of the other sims in the hood thought she was hot stuff. laughin

I've got a partner for Ramon in mind. I just hope this other sim she's taken notice of doesn't distract her too much and cause her to lose interest in Ramon. Otherwise I might have to find someone else for him. verklempt

I definitely plan to get to grandchildren. I don't know about great-grandchildren though . . . we'll see.

I think the farthest I've gotten in a sims neighborhood was five generations, by that point things started to get laggy for me.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:10 am

Em wrote:
My new computer runs so much more nicely than my old, junky laptop, so I can play longer and faster...

Amen to that!

Yaaaay! That's great, Em. There's nothing like slow game play to cramp a Simmer's style. Em's Offspring - Page 3 971462

Quote :
...how nice it is that sims don't care at all about sexual orientation or gender identity. It's also nice that they do not care at all about physical appearance (except for turn ons/turn offs.). Facial structure is completely irrelevant to being loved.

Alas! If only it were that way in real life...  I love you
Em's Offspring - Page 3 55638 to Ramon on the love match you have in mind for him.  Em's Offspring - Page 3 266736

Em wrote:
I think the farthest I've gotten in a sims neighborhood was five generations...

WOW!!!
Five generations!?! Now that's impressive stick-to-itiveness!  Em's Offspring - Page 3 687310
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:34 am

Ava and Patrick have been busy! Connor and Erik are adorable.  I also vote to leave Ramons' nose as is! Makes him unique and I think the girls will love it!

Ming and Drake have beautiful babies! Your picture of Frances as a teen made me think she is such a natural beauty!  I also love that hair on her!

I'm happy that Alice and Lynn got Mings brown eyes!

Raymie and Franco had the sweet Marina!  Love that picture!

Enrique is sure a busy guy!! He and Anais make awesome kids though!  Amelie and Andre so cute!
I do agree that Javier looks more like Enrique - I guess only time will tell if he also has his charm.  laughin

I hope I didn't mix anyone up! I love you

Last edited by Sugah on Wed May 27, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Ari wrote:
The fourth generation is well underway - that's the longest I've stuck with any neighborhood.

The longest I've stuck with a hood is Pirri Pirri, where I was just starting to get a few fourth generation babies. Then the whole XP thing happened and I built my new computer (with Russ's invaluable help). I've actually kept that computer because I use it test things before uploading and sharing them. I could go back and play Pirri Pirri a bit, but it would be so frustratingly slow I don't think I could take it (probably like your laptop, Em; it would be hard to go back, wouldn't it?). I'm also just starting Isle of Demeter and want to continue with it, even though I've sidetracked myself with Sugah's Pleasantview. The Offspring Project is just so much fun!

Em wrote:
We were talking in another thread about how nice it is that sims don't care at all about sexual orientation or gender identity. It's also nice that they do not care at all about physical appearance (except for turn ons/turn offs.). Facial structure is completely irrelevant to being loved.

Yes, I care far more about it in my Sims than the Sims themselves do. Em's Offspring - Page 3 99672 I'm not as bad as my SIL, though. She's killed off a couple of babies in the past because she didn't want to look at them in her game. affraid She says she can see plenty of imperfection in the mirror; she doesn't want it in her game. She puts or makes an Elvis Presley for every game (she's played 2, 3 and 4), but quickly learned not to let him breed.

Sugah wrote:
Five generations!?! Now that's impressive stick-to-itiveness!

It sure is!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:27 pm

I think 5 is what I got up to when I tried the legacy challenge, but that was just one family. My New Eden hood got up to 4 or 5 generations.

Quote :
Your picture of Frances as a teen made me think she is such a natural beauty!

She really is! The hair she has is the one she grew into on her own. I sent her to the mirror either to try a new hairstyle on her or to add make-up to match her love interest's turn ons and I realized she wasn't wearing any make-up because she didn't need it.

Quote :
I'm happy that Alice and Lynn got Mings brown eyes!

Alice has Drake's blue eyes. Lynn is the only one of their children to get Ming's brown eyes. I'm happy that she did too.

Quote :
(probably like your laptop, Em; it would be hard to go back, wouldn't it?).

No, I couldn't go back. No I just moved everything over instead. sunny

Quote :
She says she can see plenty of imperfection in the mirror; she doesn't want it in her game. She puts or makes an Elvis Presley for every game (she's played 2, 3 and 4), but quickly learned not to let him breed.

laughin Too funny! I've had plenty of less than attractive sims born in my game. I get too attached to them to get rid of them though. They just have character.

Quote :
I think the girls will love it!

I think they will. Plus Ramon is very handsome from the front, in my opinion.

Most of my first born sims are paired off and expecting children of their own, but I'm holding off letting them give birth until some of their younger siblings grow up a little more. When I get caught up in my other thread I'll share the pairings there. Some of my offspring have paired off with other sims in the neighborhood so their children will not be eligible to share in this thread anyway. Plus I have some new SP couples who have started families too who I want to age up.

Let's see, since I shared last . . . Ava and Patrick had a third baby boy, Liam.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh17

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh18

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh19

Ava and Patrick's middle son, Erik became a teen.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh20

Meanwhile at Ming and Drake's, Lynn reaches childhood,

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh21

Alice becomes a teen,

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh22

and surprise, surprise, there's a new baby in the house. Craig makes baby number 6 and boy number 3 for this couple. That's a good even, balanced number of children. Maybe they'll be done now and start looking forward to grandchildren instead. Em's Offspring - Page 3 266736

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh23

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh24

I think Ming and Drake do win for cutest children in my hood. In my opinion anyway, yours may vary.

And last, but not least, handsome Javier is a teen, and ready to melt the young ladies' hearts.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh25
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

Quote :
I sent her to the mirror either to try a new hairstyle on her or to add make-up to match her love interest's turn ons and I realized she wasn't wearing any make-up because she didn't need it.

Don't you love when that happens? Sometimes I get odd hair when a Sim ages up, but often they get a good hair that suits them. Alice's hair is one of those rare times it's both -- odd hair, but it suits her so well.

Ava and Patrick make nice offspring. My Patrick, with Kelly, makes nice offspring, too. Just now, looking at Liam as a child, he somewhat resembles Marshall, Patrick and Kelly's first child. Marshall has Patrick's dark hair, and I think the nose and mouth must be his as well, and maybe even the eyebrows. Marshall and Liam both have longish hair, too.
Em's Offspring - Page 3 Marshall%20as%20a%20Child

Erik might have a tiny bit of an attitude, with that jacket and facial expression. laughin

Quote :
I think Ming and Drake do win for cutest children in my hood.

I think I agree with you. Not just the cutest, but they're all interesting-looking, too.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Em wrote:
And last, but not least, handsome Javier is a teen, and ready to melt the young ladies' hearts.
Wow! He has a somewhat exotic look about him! Very handsome!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Yes, I can definitely see a resemblance between Marshall and Liam. They both got Patrick's skin tone for sure. I think that adds a lot to their similarities. I went back to look at Liam's older brother, Connor, as a kid to see how much he looked like Marshall too, but I think Marshall and Liam have a closer resemblance. Maybe because of the long hair. It will be neat to see if they still look similar as they both get older. Em's Offspring - Page 3 940149

Quote :

Erik might have a tiny bit of an attitude, with that jacket and facial expression. laughin

I know! affraid I haven't played him much as a teen yet to see what he's like. I think his looks may be deceiving.

Quote :
I think I agree with you. Not just the cutest, but they're all interesting-looking, too.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 12612 I give the award for most interesting and distinctive (and gorgeously so) to Raymie and Franco's children though. I love their looks as well.

Quote :
Wow! He has a somewhat exotic look about him!

Thanks! I think he does too. I'm not sure where he got the shape of his eyebrows from though. I don't recall either Enrique or Anais having brows that were so up-raised on the sides. Em's Offspring - Page 3 62525 I also didn't realize how much he and his big brother Andre resembled each other until I had them side by side for a family portrait recently. They really do look a lot alike.

Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:39 am

Quote :
I think Ming and Drake do win for cutest children in my hood. In my opinion anyway, yours may vary.

Oh I quite agree, though all your simmie offspring are outstandingly pretty and handsome. Liam and Erik are stunning!

Lynn is so very pretty and Alice is definitely Miss Gorgeous!

Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Wow, they're all quite stunning!

Alice is a beauty, and Lynn - just wow!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Cher wrote:
I'm not as bad as my SIL, though. She's killed off a couple of babies in the past because she didn't want to look at them in her game.  affraid ... She puts or makes an Elvis Presley for every game (she's played 2, 3 and 4), but quickly learned not to let him breed.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 363286

Holy crap! That is hilarious, Cher!  Em's Offspring - Page 3 99672

I gotta admire you gals for playing through 4 & 5 generations in your games.
That's really somethin'! I am inspired by that and want to see if I am up for playing near that many generations as well.
I wonder, since I am enjoying this project so much, if it won't be just the ticket to see it through!?!

wow!

Erik, Javier and Alice are gorgeous teens!
What darling toddlers Liam (love that name) & Craig were, sporting those fabulous hairstyles!

Em wrote:
Craig makes baby number 6 and boy number 3 for this couple.

Woah! I am exhausted just thinking about it, Em!  Em's Offspring - Page 3 922586
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Quote :
Woah! I am exhausted just thinking about it, Em!

Em's Offspring - Page 3 97206 They did spread them out at least. The youngest ones weren't born until the oldest were out of the house.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'm looking forward to seeing how Lynn looks as a teen and how the younger boys look as they get older.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:50 pm

All of the offspring of my original couple have reached their teen years at least, and I think (or hope!) all of them are done having kids now. I'm getting anxious to age some of them to elders, especially since Raymie and Franco are rolling wants to retire, but if I do I think I'll want to age all of the originals up together and I'm not sure some of them are ready for that yet. I have a few couples that came together later that I still need to share and my first group of offspring have paired up and have started having children of their own!

In Ming and Drake's household, Lynn ages up to a teen.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh57

Ming and Drake's youngest, Craig, as a child

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh58

Craig as a teen

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh59

Ava and Patrick's yougest, Liam, also made it to his teenage years.

Em's Offspring - Page 3 Snapsh60

I'm starting to send the younger kids in these families to university, so I think I'll wait until they're all adults to share pictures. I also took some group pictures of each family to compare their looks, but I'm not sure if that would go better here or in my other thread.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Holy cow, Ming and Drake made some gorgeous offspring, especially Lynn!

Liam is looking very handsome, too. Patrick's offspring in my game are still a child and a toddler. It will be interesting to see how much they look like Liam as they get older.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Lynn and Craig wow! Em's Offspring - Page 3 508493
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Offspring
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next