Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Here is where you will find all that is new and exciting
created by the Ladies of Sugah's Place.
Simply click on the image to be taken directly to the download page.

We thank you for being here with us, for your ongoing devotion to our little forum & for your support.

Please check this thread often, as we'll be adding fabulous new items for your Sims 2 game throughout the months.  

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *

Last edited by Sugah on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 pm

"Thurston's Way"

"Uber Fancy Shelving wall covering"

"Home Office Shelving wall covering"

Mr. August 2015 - "Carter"

"Lucia"

Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Shades of Autumn Walls
* Featuring a Venetian plaster finish. *

Shades of Autumn Art

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Rosa Corallo Bath

Shades of Autumn Knockdown

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:51 am

Miss August 2015 Ingvi

[/url]

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:12 am

August Painting

Virgo

September Painting

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:22 am

"Botanical Garden Wall Hanging Set"

Miss Haiti - "Lourdes"

Miss September 2015 - "Milena"

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:11 am

"Charleston Wall Hangings"

"Rather Fancy Shelving wall covering"

"Lorelei"

"Casper"

"Selene"

"Bronwyn"

"Charleston-inspired Abode"

okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Beautiful...Just Beautiful is all i can say and as always
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Beautiful...Just Beautiful is all i can say and as always

If any of that is for me, then... laughin

okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Of Course!! Its all for you - your things are so w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l!
This place is my home so im always looking i just dont always say anything. you wonderful creators here make it so hard for downloadaholiks like me to cut back. i know what im doing now so i took a break from simming, uninstalled my glitchy hood and re started collecting (only this time reading the instructions first ) and somewhat organizing im going to have a megahood and try to write - speaking of writing - hows the harbour these days?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm

p.s toni

love you - love your work - love you and your work!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 am

Oh Okie! You've made my whole week. I wrote you a really extensive response, and it was just so long I didn't want to bore the others with it, so I sent it as a PM! sunny

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Thanks again Toni You seem to be the main supplier for our downloading addiction here anymore! Much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:46 am

You're most welcome Sandy! dancintrio Creating is my escape from a very busy job, and sharing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! It's a win win! sunny

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

October

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Awesome stuff!
I can always count on y'all to breathe some new life into my game!
ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 pm

I honestly don't know what we'd do without our incredibly talented and creative Toni, Sim fans!
Even with her crazy busy schedule, she still managed to come through for the team brilliantly, as always.

Special shout out to all the Ladies of Sugah's Place for your many efforts, but especially to Lady T for keepin' the good stuff comin' !!!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:34 pm

My December offerings are a wee bit late!    So sorry!  Hope you like them!!

"Allegra"

Mr. December 2015 - "Graden"

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Okay, here come by January offerings! Better late than never, I say!  laughin Hope you like them!!

"Mystic Rain's Earth Living Loveseat & armchair RCs"

"Another Home Office Shelving Wall Covering"

"Home Library Wall Covering"

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Toni  I love that set by Mystic Rain!! I see it is time to put it in my current game again!! Thank you for the beautiful recolors!  Wait  Did I say recolors???  YAY Toni   wow!

ThankUHearts for the awesome bookshelf wallpapers also!!

Last edited by SandySimmer on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Quote :
Thank you for the beautiful recolors!  Wait  Did I say recolors???  YAY Toni

Yes!  Yes you did!!!  I'm still trying my hand at this RC thing.  I must say this mesh is a breeze to recolour...no fiddling about.  It pulls the colour of the piping on the seat cushions from the fabric, and the mesh gives the proper shape of the cushions and fall of the fabric, so you don't have to do much but find textures that aren't too big or too small.

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:52 pm

blinkinhearts  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! blinkinhearts

A little late, but I hope you like them!

"Renata & Sacha"

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:42 pm

I did a few more RCs of Mystic Rain's Earth Living Set (inspired by a request from Mari)

Mystic Rain's Earth Living Loveseat & Armchair Zig Zag RCs

Mystic Rain's EarthLiving Loveseat & Armchair "Dotty for Polka Dots" RCs

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Sunstone Bay

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   

Back to top Go down

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next