Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...

Go down 
+7
okiedokieihooked
Riverwillows
Sugah
OkieDarling
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:07 pm

I did even more RCs of Mystic Rain's Earth Living Set

Mystic Rain's Earth Living Loveseat & Armchair Even More Patterns

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 RJN35ld

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 LUmJKN7

Around the World in Pictures

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 6ozvgnl

Mega Bookshelf Wallpaper

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 8XYQgk7

Closed Cabinet Wallpaper

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 BBdOcIt

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Toni I do love your creations - are all your sims rich? Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 97206
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:40 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
Toni I do love your creations - are all your sims rich? Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 97206

laughin More and more of them seem to be! lol! My main characters are TV, movie and rock stars...a Hollywood kind of thing (Simmiewood, to be exact) so there's quite a bit of flash and bling in my hood. Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:14 pm

A couple of Spring Simmies just for you! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 762448

"Robin"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Robin%20Full

"Bailey"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Bailey%20close
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:32 am

Beautiful, most excellent work, as always, Lady T!
I don't know what we'd do without you, my dear.

ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
OkieDarling

OkieDarling

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 558785
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:56 pm

These were meant to be my June offerings, but you know... Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 97206

Summer Newlyweds!  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 762448

"Diandra & Janus"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Janus%20amp%20Diandra%20close/url]

"Caribbean Wonders Wall Hangings"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Cf4NFlO
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:05 am

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 122582 Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 302407
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Oooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Thanks ladies!!! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 648375
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Lyrical Living
This is one of Behr's 2016 Color Trends Collections. Original crown molding by Sugah.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 LyricalLivingWalls_zpsrtypycph

Last edited by Sugah on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Blurred Boundaries
This is one of Behr's 2016 Color Trends Collections. Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 New-1 original crown molding by Sugah.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 BlurredBoundariesWalls_zps88kganwr

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 pm

These are very nice Sugah! I love the colors - I plan to do some shopping soon and so I will have to include my Sugah's walls Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 774807 hee hee hee - Sheena Easton reference hahaha just a play on words Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 774807

Thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Fee wrote:
Sheena Easton reference hahaha just a play on words

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 683951

I am pleased you like my latest wall collection, Fee. Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 243713

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 648375
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Meet the Minellis!

Joe Minelli is a retired boxer who runs his own gm along with his wife of 30 years Valeria, and their four children Anthony, Frederica, Pia and Paolo.

"Joe and Valeria"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 JoeMinellis%20frontdesk2

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Valeria%20full

"Anthony and Paolo"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Boys%20full

"Pia and Frederica"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Girls%20screenie

"The Minellis"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 The%20Minellis
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:47 pm

A couple of mysterious simmies for you, siblings Darwyn and Camille

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Darwyn%20and%20Camile

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm

These Sims are ALL so incredible, Toni.
Thank you, as always, for your wonderful creations.

I honestly don't know what we'd do without your beautiful creations this year.

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 122582
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 7:31 am

Time for those New Year's resolutions!  What are yours?

"Katerina"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Katerina%20close

"Kachi"

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Kachi%20close

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 366915 HAPPY NEW YEAR Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 366915  Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 366915
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:42 pm

I always love your Sim creations Toni! I hope you are doing well so far this New Year - Im hangin in - Last year, the Holidays, work, everything went so fast esp. with the end of year intrigue Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 774807

I have a New Year's resolution that has not gotten off the ground yet!

I was organizing my downloads last year in the hopes of beginning a blog or at the very least start playing again with my all new hood. It is officially the middle of January and Im no where near ready. Gotta learn how to jump in!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Recolours of Pocci's Beecroft sofa and armchair

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 IimOdHu

The Caribbean Doors Paintings are posted separately HERE.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Recolours of Beos' Office Filing Cabinets

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 HPK1BKH

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:01 am

Posh Shelving wallpaper

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 7m8mVBd

Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:07 am

that's really nice Toni i like it
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:46 am

Good day folks, as many of you know by now or are beginning to notice, Photobucket images have disappeared.

Photobucket (with little warning) has disabled third-party sharing and embedding features unless users are willing to pay for the service. Their rates are beyond the reach of most casual users.

Here at Sugah's we have most of our images stored on Photobucket. They are still on our accounts, but we will have to upload them to another photo sharing site and update every single link. This will take some time. As many have realized only Sugah and I are really contributing now and so we may not be able to update the posts of our now inactive contributors. We will have to wait until Sugah is around again to see what our options are. We may have to archive those offerings. That too will take time.

But NOW...like that wasn't overwhelming enough, I just realized that our download links have disappeared. Every single one! verklempt

Why?!

Because we used a standard download image which was linked to each download...and the image is stored on Photobucket! When the download icon disappeared, it deleted the link with it. Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 465755

This means that ALL of our offerings here will have to be updated!! ALL!!!

I have lost ALL of the images of the I'm sure hundreds of sims I've shared here over the years! So you can't even see what they look like.

Meantime, the photo-sharing site Imgur, where I stored images of my lots, recently discontinued it's slideshow feature. This means I lost the slideshows of most of my lots some time ago, and was slowly redoing them as Youtube videos.

So I've got a lot of catching up to do!

I remain committed to Sugahs and the folks who like my stuff and I want to keep it available for download. So...my first order of business is replacing all of my download links for the offerings that still have images. Then I will tackle the simmies and finally the lots that need new slideshows. I think my best bet is just to do a dozen or so every day and I'll eventually get through them.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appeal for your patience.

Jayce and I are still playing with our simmies, and I am still working on a big, old ambitious offering that I will be uploading soon.

Love you guys! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Thanks for the info Toni! Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 584675

The Horror! Im so glad I dont know what Im doing -
and so thankful that you do Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 940149
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...   Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the Latest from The Ladies of Sugah's Place...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next