Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

I only have a minute, as I'm doing our update now, but I wanted to share this with you.

Ari wrote:
She is actually my Varda sim with different hair. I was going to link you to her, except I'm having my usual brain fart and can't remember where she's at. I mean, I know where her file is at, but I can't remember where I offered her for download. I want to say it was for Hunter for October last year - we were using pink for breast cancer awareness - Varda has pink hair (and Varda is a shade of pink or has something to do with pink).

You offered her here for our BC Awareness project, m'lady. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612
I found stunning VARDA, for those interested. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 344738
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you so much! I knew she was for BC awareness, but my foggy memory couldn't place where she was at. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 85797 Thank you for the link. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 508493

Okay!! I admit that I actually have a ton of pictures I should share - regular updates with all the families and such. But I am so eager to get things rolling now that all the first and second born children are all teens. It's time to play matchmaker! I'll include a couple of notes at the end about family progress.

Remember that the heir cannot marry below his or her status and cannot move out of the household except to go to Uni. In a couple of the households it is uncertain whether the teen presented here will end up being the heir - and that is indicated by a question mark. But I'm itching to see what you guys think, based on the information I've provided (which is general), which teens you think would make a good match. I'm not going to tell you who they are attracted to at this time. Keep in mind that not every teen has to have a match - and we'll figure out what to do with the extras eventually! And one more thing - a couple of the teens have fallen in love already - that doesn't mean that they have to stick with that person - but in both instances, I am happy with who they chose and probably would've picked the same anyway.

Alright - let's meet the teens of Dragonfae!

The Royals

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 PrinceDraketeen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Francescateen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Coletteteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Avateen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Emmateen

The Nobles

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Josephteen-1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Josephineteen-1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Henryteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Reeveteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Ameliateen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Adelateen

The Merchants

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Aubreyteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Christabelteen

The Peasants

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Benettteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Anneteen2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Gemmateen

The Orphans

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Anastasiateen-1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Abrahamteen

The Gypsy

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Ysabelteen

The Gypsies can only marry within their own lot. I put Ysabel's stats up here because anything can happen - there's always a chance that one of the other classes will fall from grace and end up here. And probably, we need that to happen so there are future gypsy children, otherwise the lot will die out. Can't have that!

It doesn't have to be Ysabel that reproduces, though. I just realized that she's not technically an heir, because this isn't really a lot to be inherited. Any gypsy living here will keep the lot going - so ignore the 'heir' part!

Quick updates for winter!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Tripschildren
The Bloodstone family had triplets. And then immediately went on birth control while I tweaked the settings on my multiples mod. I was so mad at them that I didn't let them woohoo for a whole season! But, the kids did grow up to be cute little cherubic faced munchkins. From left to right, meet Reyna, Rose, and Robin.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 JeremJustina-1
Jerem, a family sim, has longed for another child most of his adult life. With his twin daughters almost ready to head off to college, and no son to call heir, he's feeling kind of lonely. It didn't help matters that his wife was almost always sitting at the poker table. He finally sold it in hopes of directing her attention to the bedroom more. But they are both getting older, and there is only a 2% chance that they'll even try for baby at all. To what lengths should Jerem go to try to produce an heir? Should he visit the witch?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 MatthewMacetoddlers
The Tailors had twins - with my twins setting at an 8% chance rather than the regular Maxis default of 10% S*I*G*H The second generation of the kingdom is WAY bigger than I had imagined. It's going to be difficult to figure out what to do with them all. And incidentally, I've now got my settings as follows: quads 2%, triplets 4%, twins 6%. I'm hoping to see a lot more single births now. Anyway, this is Mace and Matthew.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Katelyn
The Farmers had a baby girl. Welcom Katelyn to your life of poverty.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Hopeteen
Hope grew into a teen and is in training to become the head of the abbey. She is the legitimately adopted daughter of Sister Mary Rosa. With a name like Hope Chaste she's a natural.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:36 am

Wow Where to start?! Hope is lovely. Too bad she won't be passing on those lovely genes. As ever, your babies are so cute! What mod to you use to get triplets and quadruplets? I'm not sure if I could handle that! affraid

Now...your lovely teenagers. For starters, my favourites looks-wise: Collette (she's breathtaking), Henry, Bennett, Anne and of course the gorgeous Anastasia.

What I do when my children grow into teens, I teleport them all to the same place, make them all selectable and let them scope the room. It helps give me an idea who they like. I don't necessarily save the game at that point. It's just an exercise to see how likes who.

NOW! We have the problem of more girls than boys. Can nobles and royals take a consort on the side?

As they're fewer boys I will focus on them, and who I'd recommend for partners.

My immediate thoughts. Drake and Amelia Dragen are both knowledge Sims though their personalities are dissimilar. Probably the best match he can make.

Joseph - now I know he's not supposed to marry below his rank, but I think personality wise Anne would be a good match. They're both Fortune and have similar personalities.

Henry and Collette, their personalities aren't that similar but he's a knowledge and she's a family and those two types usually are drawn to each other like moths to a flame. Plus they are both so beautiful! I also wouldn't mind if he fell love with Anastasia. Full stop! laughin They are both pretty and both knowledge sims, and it would create such a wonderful scandal. But not if he marries Collette though. She is too lovely to be cheated on.

Reeve (if Henry doesn't snatch her up) could fall in love with Anastasia. They have that family-knowledge connection. Barring that he'll have to settle for a fortune simmie. Generally family sims don't do well with pleasure or romance ones. I have however had some success with those type of relationships, but usually if I chose more compatible secondary aspirations. He just might a chance with Ava, depending on their turn ons and turn offs, because their personalities are fairly close.

Aubrey might possibly be happy with Gemma. They're both very outgoing and she's reasonably active and playful to nearly match his high scores with those traits.

Bennett's got options! Pleasure simmies love other pleasure simmies, popularity and of course romance...maybe Adela or my Christabel (is that my little munchkin all growed up? sunny )

Personality and aspiration wise, truthfully Anastasia is probably the best match for Abraham.

I know this leaves out a lot of the girls! Bring oooon the scandalous affairs, the convents, brothels and same-sex partnerships! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 am

WOW!!

Thank you SO much for your in-depth feedback! It's like Christmas morning to come and find such details!

Colette is my favorite, I admit. She endeared herself to me when she became the Princess of Garbage as a toddler and I've kind of doted on her ever since. She turned out amazingly beautiful, too, and seems to be the perfect picture of a future lovely devoted wife and mother.

Henry really has pretty features, though his eyes are a little squinty for my taste. There will be no plastic surgery in the kingdom, though, unless someone has a glaring fault - in which case the witch will get involved. Being a knowledge simmie, he'll be romantic (my knowledge sims usually are), so I don't want to put him with romance, as he's likely to get cheated on.

It's rather a bummer for the peasant girls who rolled fortune, as they are...peasants. The heirs cannot marry each other, because they need to be the heir to the family fortune and household, so Christabel can't marry Aubrey. Unless her parents pull a surprise baby out of the closet, Christabel is the heir to her family business. It will suit her well, since she's a popularity sim.

Though I don't mind a little bit of scandal, I do want to try to follow the not marry below your station somewhat. Some of the teens may not find their perfect match and may have their marriages arranged for them. But then that opens the door for scandalous affairs.

I can't help but think that Ava would make a beautiful vampire. She has that classic look. If that happened, she could be sent to the gypsy camp. Being romance, she's likely to get pregnant - and I won't know who the father is because I have the chimes turned off. Hee hee - that will be fun.

Also, perhaps one of the romance girls (Francesca, maybe) can marry a noble and follow her romantic pursuits - subsequently becoming pregnant, most likely. There's a nice scandal. What would happen to her next? Would she be sent to the gypsy camp? Or would her baby be sent to the orphanage and she would still live with her husband? Hmm.

Also, I think we need a brothel. Any babies born there can go to the orphanage. They're fresh out of babies.

It is killing me not to tell you which teens have fallen in love with which teens. I want to wait and let other people weigh in, if they're interested. Currently, I'm doing the spring rotation through the kingdom. The firstborn teens are nearly adults and need to be sent off to college.

There are also a few young children that can have older matches when they're of age.

I'm so addicted to this!! I hated to rush into matchmaking already, because I skipped winter, lol. But matchmaking is one of my favoritist things in this game and I couldn't help but speed it along. Thanks for your input!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:16 pm

I have some other suggestons based on.....don´t know really just a feeling.

I start with the boys as they are fewer

Drake and Josephine he is a aries and she a leo they probably going to have an love to hate you relation.

Josep and Colette a virgo and a cancer they are going to have an activ and playfull relationship.

Henry and Emma a gemini and a cancer this relationship is nice and active.

Reeve and Adela two cancers neat and nice and boring. Reeve has some other girls to play with if his wife is boring. Poor Adela but of course she might play with the girls too?

Aubrey and Anne is aquarious don´t know about Aubrey. they will have a nice and playfull relationship.

Benett and Anastacia capricorn and a aquarious they are going to be nice together.

Abraham and Christabel a cancer and a saggitarius she needs somebody to help her out and by the activity and niceness they are going to do fine.

It could be found out that Abraham is the son of some nobel gentleman and he is going to heir a big fortune.

This is my contribution it´s probably not the best one but it could be fun....... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 598258

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 pm

I think Collette is really stunning too.

Here's my thoughts. I'm starting from the top and trying to pair them as close to their original class as possible. And I tried not to read Toni and Ulli's pairs (or tried not to think about them), so I won't be influenced.

Drake and Josephine - they're both pretty outgoing (Jospehine more so than the other noble girls) and knowledge/fortune seems like a good pairing for a royal couple.

Henry and Amelia - I think it would be cool for them to pair together and be husband and wife criminal mastermind team.

Reeve and Emma - they seem to have moderate personalities, but he would probably go well with Collette too.

If Joseph wasn't heir, I might say Christabel, since they are both really active and playful. I like him with Collette, because I can see him going out and earning money with his career in the SCIA and her staying home raising the kids and pets (because you're going to make them raise 20 puppies or kittens, right? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672 ) Either she or Adela would be active, playful, and neat enough to not drive him crazy.

There's not much to choose from in the merchant class. It would be marrying beneath him, but I think Aubrey and Anne would be really cute together. That would leave Bennett with Gemma.

I like Anastasia too much not to marry off. I think she should end up marrying way above her station. Isn't she the one you thought might secretly be a princess?

Well that's what I came up with. I can't wait to find out who has already fallen for who. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 738528
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm

How awesome you guys gave me so much fantastic information! I love the way you guys really thought about who would go well with who based on the information so far. Some of the pairings you have come up with are correct. I am not sure if anyone else is going to voice an opinion or not, but I can tell you the prince has chosen his future queen.

I definitely have my favorite couples, but there are still several more kids that have yet to grow up. Christabel is a difficult one to match, unless Jerem ends up having an extra boy. He did, indeed, see the witch, and is guaranteed a son to inherit his fortune and see his lifelong dream of graduating 3 children from college. The witch always does her job well, and Justina is pregnant with freaking twins. I had to use the simblender pregnancy scanner to make sure the pregnancy took - and it said she was pregnant with twins. Freaking. Twins...again. With a 6% chance of having twins. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 774807 Anyhoo, one will definitely be a boy, and if the other is, as well, then there will be an extra male for marrying. However, there would be a very significant age difference between that child and Christabel. I could close the gaps using hacks and whatnot, but that kinda takes some of the fun out of it and makes things too easy. Hmm. Of course, they only need to produce one child for an heir.

Francesca and Ava are a problem. I don't know what to do with them. And the Bloodstone family have 2 more daughters and another son to place when they are of age. And of course the stinking new pair of Dragen twins on the way.

The thing with the orphans - they're not supposed to marry royalty or nobles because their parentage is uncertain. I mused when Anastasia first appeared that she could be a princess because she has blue eyes like my royals. But there are lots of sims with blue eyes, lol.

I could put Anastasia with Aubrey - they have double chemistry. Then Abraham could marry Christabel (they haven't met yet).

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 AbrahamAnastasia
However, this has happened. They have double chem together, but a lot of people have chemistry with Anastasia. Putting Abraham with Christabel would give their baby green eyes (Abraham has them, too.) I don't know if Abraham and Anastasia will still be in love when they turn into adults or not.

Tough decisions!!

I like the idea of Reeve with Colette because they're both family sims and they both have the want to raise 20 puppies or kittens. It is a pain, but I was considering it. I thought it would be fun if they raised and sold some kind of exotic animal, like a zebra or some mini horses like these. Some of the rules say that LTW for all sims except peasants can be changed to something attainable, but family sims get the hardest ones, it seems. If I remember correctly, Colette has little to no chemistry with Joseph, but has double with Reeve.

The heir to the house is not supposed to marry below his station - the non-heirs don't hold the same restrictions. I guess that means they can marry whoever they want? In that sense I could pair Reeve with Anastasia.

UGH! Maybe I'll just throw all the teens on a lot together, as Toni suggested, and let them figure it out for themselves. I've already decided that if there is triple chemistry with someone other than a sim's partner, there may have to be an affair. It's a shame to keep triple chemistry sims apart. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 738528
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 912276 Bring on the 3-Chem affairs! Love me the drama of illicit romance! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 97206 (Oh my poor, very Catholic mother is rolling in her grave. I can just hear her now. "Antoinette!" I always got nailed with my real name when I was in big trouble! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672 )...nonetheless, I vote for affairs. Like you've said, it's a shame not to let all that good three-bolt stuff go to waste. Plus it makes for some juicy storytelling!

I figured Anastasia and Abraham would like each other...do they live in the same orphanage? 'Cause you put teens in close proximity like that, with their hormones racing, and...

Well Ari, I'm sure you got more than you bargained for inviting us to weigh in! laughin Now you've got a whole bunch of options to consider. They're so many variables! I loved reading Em and Ulli's ideas! But now I'm totally confused! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 am

Maybe she could married that dang thief Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 97206 (Joke) he is realy bad, robbing people like that, one should create a thief trap so he could be in a cage for a while, maybe that should learn him a thing or two Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612 I like the idea about Anastasia being a lost child to the royal family, that could have a nice turn on your history, but then she cant marriage the Prince, or can she and find out later? ha,ha ... no thats to grim... well I been gone for a week, so it was fun to come here and see your new post! Thanks Astral! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 665781
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

Ooh what a pretty name, Antoinette. That sounds deliciously medieval, too - I think I shall have to put it on my list o' names. I am very confused, too, LOL! I really do think I'm going to throw them on a lot and see if there are any 3 bolt matches. I can't resist knowing.

Yes, Abraham and Anastasia live in the same orphanage, so it makes sense that they would fall in love (2 bolts). Thankfully, there are no double beds at the orphanage or there may have been a scandal. The boys' sleeping quarters are separate from the girls'.

Jackie - thanks for your comments. That stinking thief robbed the Goldfinger store and was caught!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Caught
Finally, justice was served. What's funny, though, is that the thief often calls Aubrey to chat. Maybe he's asking for forgiveness.

Okay - I'm dying here - I have to share this! Though they only have 1 bolt together, I had Josephine Moonblade invite Prince Drake Dragonfae over for the evening to hang out. He doesn't really have good chemistry with anyone, so 1 bolt is as good as it gets for him.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Futurequeen
He walked right in (very outgoing - didn't knock), grabbed Josephine and made out with her! They hadn't even had their first kiss yet! Talk about being assertive - a good quality for a future king. I was shocked. And then they headed up to the bedroom. I stopped them - there will be none of that nonsense - at least not in this generation.

So the prince has chosen his bride. After Uni, there will be a royal wedding.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Snapshot_595a0b5a_ba58419e
I also took this picture earlier, when Josephine was studying charisma. She certainly will keep her subjects in line, won't she, lol?

Since the royal and noble girls aren't supposed to get jobs (in the original rules, anyway), I'm going to have them attend college and drop out after their freshman year - rules say that's ok. I dread the thought of sending 11 kids to college at the same time. The girls are encouraged to go, but don't have to finish. I'd really rather not send them at all because I think Uni is kind of a drag. Would women of that day and age actually gone? My hubby said they would probably have private tutors brought in for the girls. But sims are annoying and they all have breakdowns if you don't let them go to college. SIGH. Do they get pissy if they drop out, too? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm late to the party, as usual.
I most definitely agree that your Sims are stunning, Ari.
I really like your presentation when listingg all of them with us, too.
Very well done! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 28795

I find Drake, Francesca and all her Dragonfae sisters, Benett, and Anastasia particularly beautiful.

Quote :
He (Drake) walked right in (very outgoing - didn't knock), grabbed Josephine and made out with her! They hadn't even had their first kiss yet!

Oooh la la! That's something right out of a romance novel, isn't it?
T'was meant to be.

Thank you for sharing, as always, Ms Faery.
And thank you to our wonderful members for your awesome feedback & commentaries in here!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 302407 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 am

Josephine Moonblade and Prince Drake having a tender moment? Ha,ha ... yes sometimes they can do funny things our Sims Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672 and yes they will go around and cry for a long time for dropping out from the UNI, it's a big shame for them ...
Good that thief was taken away, he was no good, Chatting? hum ... maybe he visit peoples home because he was lonely? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 774807
Good pictures to day again, the woman in the mirror looks focus on the matter laughin

Thanks Astral for sharing ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 665781
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am

I forgot to say something about the twins thing (I got caught up in the matchmaking fun). I've noticed a lot more twins since I installed the triplets and quads hack. I'm starting to wonder if the percentage for twins gets added to the default chance of twins. I've checked my sims stats on the pregnancy scanner (I always forget if that's part of Insim or ACR) and saw when they were going to have twins normally. Then sometimes it says they're only expecting a single baby and the triplet/quads hack makes them have twins. Am I making sense? I don't think the odds are supposed to be added together, but because of what I've noticed with the pregnancy scanner it seems like some twins would have happened normally in the game and others are because of the hack. I haven't had any triplets or quads yet, because I have the odds set pretty low, but I'm thinking I might have to set the chance of twins even lower.

Yay for Drake and Josephine! It looks like the prince has made his choice. That sounds like a kingly thing to do, grab the woman that you want and take her to bed. And because he's the king, who's going to say no. laughin Josephine looks like she's going to be able to hold her own as queen too.
About the other princesses, for some reason I could see Francesca as waiting to be the next in line to take charge in case anything happened to her brother. She seems like the strong and independent type and therefore hard to make a match for. Ava (is she the romance one?) I didn't pair up because of her want to have so many lovers. I could see them living with the royal family, but not marrying, just following their own pursuits, if you have enough room in the household.

Yeah, I'd avoid sending them to uni and dropping them out to avoid having them have a meltdown, because they'll end up crying about it for days. There are ways to cheat to make them graduate early which might work out better for you.

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Thank you so much, Sugah and Jackie! I am so loving this game I'm having a hard time keeping myself away from it! I'm glad you're reading my 'adventures' and sharing my game with me. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 508493

SimEm wrote:
That sounds like a kingly thing to do, grab the woman that you want and take her to bed. And because he's the king, who's going to say no. laughin

LOL! Yes it does, and Drake is going to fill the king's shoes well, I think. And it would be hard to say no to his yumminess!

You may be right about the twins thing. Because it sure does seem like I'm getting a lot of them. I'm going to tweak it yet again, and put it at 2%. With trips and quads each set at 2%, that will give me more single births (we should hope!) I would go down to 1% on the others, but it only goes in increments of twos.

The only problem with letting Francesca stay in the castle is it's going to be so busy already. With the king and queen living there, plus Drake and Josephine, whatever children they have, and two servants, it would be difficult for me to focus much on Francesca. I was so happy to send all 5 kids off to college finally, because it's been so busy there!

Sims cry for days when you don't let them go to college. Poor Anastasia did, but she'll get over it. I don't know if they have a meltdown if you let them drop out or not. I'm tempted to use cheats to speed things along, but I have 5 boys in one campus house and 7 girls in the other - so that's a lot to keep track of to make sure they meet the requirements they need. I'll play out the first semester or two and see how it goes. Maybe I can tweak the time to 2 days per semester instead of 3. Also, I'll probably play a semester, then take a break and do a short rotation around the kingdom of a day or two (not sure how long would work out) so I'm not playing just Uni. Because that bores me to tears.

I threw all the teens on a lot, made them all selectable, and had them scope room and check out other sims to get a good idea who has chemistry. I was surprised at some of the things I found out. Drake actually does have a couple of 2 bolt matches. One of them is Amelia Dragen - I must have overlooked that. But I still really like the idea of Josephine ruling the kingdom. She's a nice contrast for Drake, and she's really outgoing, too. She's not nice at all, lol.

There is one 3 bolt match. Francesca and Benett Tailor. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum! She's royalty and he's a peasant. Oh the scandal! There needs to be an affair here.

And there will be more than that, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612

Speaking of beautiful Anastasia, here is a picture of her as an adult.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Anastasiaadult
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 am

The royal and noble kids are all at college. They all live in campus houses - the boys in one, the girls in another. I have to say that the college adjuster is a lifesaver. I can almost enjoy college now. As soon as I get their grades up to the max, I simply select 'set final for 2 hours' and viola! Off they go to their final exam, and then it's off to the next semester. I don't bother giving them time to socialize or party, because I'm usually in business mode while they're in college. My control freakishness kicks in - I just want them to ace it, get out of there and get on with their lives. It's cool that some can advance quicker than others (that won't matter in the end because they'll just wait in the bin until I place them in a home).

I have a couple of pictures to share.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Henry
Well well well. Henry, heir to the Bloodstone fortune, has turned out quite nicely.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 PrinceDrakeadult
And speaking of turning out nicely - holy crap! Prince Drake is a vision. Look at those cheekbones!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Classinunderwear
And when you're the future king, you don't need to dress for class.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Termpapers
Reeve, Joseph, and Drake work on their term papers. I have each student do one, it's a great grade boost - helps me push them through college faster. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:00 am

Forget Prince Drake...Henry is yummie! wow!

Oh Anastasia is just so beautiful! Can't she have an affair with a noble and have a baby who's eventually accepted into the upper classes?! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 266736 laughin

I love Drake's authoritativeness! It's perfect! Josephine is going to be an interested one to watch!

I love the Medieval computers.

I use my college semester as mini-rotations. I play a semester, then take a break and play the main hood. That way, family memories are chronological. For example, you may have a younger sibling grow up while a YA is in college, or a family member get married or some other event that the whole family remembers. That way, stuff happens in order, rather than keeping their families lives back home on hold until they're done university.

I'm so enjoying your updates and seeing the kids growing up. So is Henry is love with anyone yet? 'Cause I'd happily post my sim self for you to introduce into your hood as a mysterious stranger who Henry is inexplicably drawn to Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 774807 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672 Just kidding! My simself couldn't survive life without a blow dryer! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 pm

laughin LOL those computers looks to good, where on earth have you find them? laughin there is a hack on MTS2, to have uni with grade, with out going there at all Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you, Jackie! The computer is here if you'd like to take a look at it.

ilikefishfood wrote:

Oh Anastasia is just so beautiful! Can't she have an affair with a noble and have a baby who's eventually accepted into the upper classes?! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 266736 laughin

Quite possibly, yes, that could happen. Since Anastasia is an orphan, her life has more possibilities than some. It's quite possible a nobleman would fancy her.

What I ended up doing is pushing the YAs through much of college, but haven't finished. Now I'm doing a regular season rotation like normal around the kingdom so everyone can age while the others are in college. A couple of my original couples have turned into elders while their kids are away. After that, I'll finish up college and bring the royal and noble kids back all growed up and ready to start their lives.

After much much deliberation and mind changing, I finally decided to pair Henry up with Ava. He's the noble heir, so he should marry a princess. I really like how she turned out and I'm hoping for some pretty babies. Originally they had no chemistry, but I looked at Ava's turn-ons and she likes guys with makeup. So I had Henry put on some subtle eyeliner (you can barely even tell it's there), and now they have 2 bolts. Not bad.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 HenryAva

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 AvaYA
A shot of lovely Ava.

Now a problem that I may have, is Ava is romance. So she's going to have a wandering eye. I wonder if she'll get herself in trouble. Also, while playing the boys' campus house, I was downstairs watching Reeve eat (I think I may have been clipping my fingernails), when I heard the love chimes play. Odd, I thought, since the only two upstairs were...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 JospehineHenry
Henry and Josephine! She had come over earlier in the day (and being so outgoing she didn't even knock), and Drake was off at class. I think my exact response when I smacked the pause button and went upstairs to see what was happening was, "Gasp! NO!" My husband immediately said, "What's wrong?" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 97206 Henry looks confused, too. It looks like he's looking at the hearts saying, "What the heck is that?" He is not in love with her, but this possibly complicate things, dontcha think?

Abraham is in college, and his LTW is to be Mad Scientist. I've decided to grant him that, but I'm not certain whether he'll end up with Anastasia or not. Half the time I think so, and the other half not. I keep getting this feeling that Anastasia would make a great adventurer and strike out on her own. She may never marry (but that doesn't mean she can't have an affair or two!!).

Joseph, another noble heir, should get a princess, too. I have Francesca and Emma left. He has double chem with Fran, but she's romance, so he may be cheated on. I could make her not cheat, but I sort of feel she'd be restless stuck at home all day. These princesses are driving me crazy. Sometimes I think I should just take both the romance sisters and have them go start up a bordello, but being royalty, I'm sure they wouldn't have been permitted to do that. The only one I am sure about is Colette. She is with Reeve. It's always been Reeve for her. I just don't see it any other way.

Can you tell I spend WAY too much time trying to figure this out? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:25 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672 Ha, ha .. maybe they can work under cover, on a bordello, the two princesses laughin and where clots of poor pleasant when they do, marry rich with some they don't like just for making the royal house happy, and there children can have unbeknown fathers Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612 well I'm sure that have happens before in the royal courts Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 85797 Ava is realy beautiful, is that against the rules to drink the "Changes what I think is hot" Vial? or use the Machine to do so? affraid its sad you don't like Uni so much, the young adults can have a lot of fun there, but I guess it is because you do a Challenge, and it is much to think at any way... I don't remember if you wrote; you don't like, or you did not have time, well Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 85797

Like always it was fun to read and see, wish I had something to post in my topic, but I have not play the game for a time now, I had a expansion to my old game; Dungeon Siege, "Legend of Aranna" so I have been killing Dragons, and rescue the kingdom a while now laughin but I did a new house yesterday that I will post at Basic, later this week, cant decide if it shall be stone or wood panel and if it fits the garden ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 774807

Thanks for this time Astral Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 817176

EDIT; Thanks for the link Astral Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 912276
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 am

Ari, there is a mod that I know of, that all you have to do is get the girls to pick their Major first, then click said mod and they only have to complete their final Semester. It is on an Adult Site, so a PM will be needed.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 am

Ooooooo! A scandal already! I'm going to love this generation! laughin Perhaps Drake can challenge him to a duel. You know Palladin's Place has dueling swords (hacked from the BV EP that allows a simmie to 'play pirate')...Palladin's hack allows two simmies to have a duel. You'll find the dueling swords under Other Objects.

Then again...perhaps not, I do believe in Medieval times, you dueled to the death, and we already have a shortage of males in this generation as it is!

Ava is beautiful. Perhaps a trip to the witch can sort out her aspiration. Can't Morgan have an aspiration machine on her lot? Or of course, if you allow her to go all the way to Junior year, the game does give them the option to change their aspirations. Mind you, I wouldn't change it. I love playing romance simmies! They're fun, especially with ACR! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 774807

I agree that the brothel thing probably wouldn't fly, but I'm quite sure that 'romantic' princesses in bygone eras had a slew of lovers among the palace servants, footmen and of course...the stable hands. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 422794

What I wouldn't give to play your game for a few days! Ha haaaaaaa! I'm thoroughly enjoying this Ari!

Oh! And I notice a TV at the boys' house. Fairy's Forest has a great Antique TV that looks like a wall painting. You'll find it here. They also have some nice medieval clothes, tiaras and other objects.

I also have in my DL folder, a TV that looks like a crystal ball on a table. I'll see if I can figure out where I found it. I've had it for years.

Caleb, I'm interested in that mod too. Do you mind PM=ing me the link too?! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 266736
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 am

Jackie - thanks for your comments. I'm trying not to change turn-ons and turn-offs because that just makes life a little too easy for my kingdom peeps. I roll them random, but make sure they make some sense. But that doesn't mean I can't add something like a little eyeliner to Henry to make him more attractive to Ava. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612

Ok so perhaps the princesses won't open up a bordello, but why can't they move in together and entertain a slew of lovers. Then Ava could get that ridiculous 20 simultaneous lovers LTW. And I am allowed to change LTW for royalty, I can change Francesca's, as well. But perhaps the king promised his daughters to some of the noblemen in the kingdom - and it just seems like the noble heirs should marry princesses. So the princesses shall get married, be restless, and cheat. And cheat. And what's to stop the noblemen from having their own affairs? Maybe I'll decrease the chemistry between Henry and Ava by taking off the eyeliner so Henry will be more receptive to other women. Maybe beautiful bold adventurous Anastasia will capture his eye. I keep seeing her as a Lady Pyrate - so since her LTW is to be a space pirate - that fits. She'll have a busy job, and hopefully become impregnated by some noble's spawn. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 578473 I bet she and Henry would make pretty babies...

I've tried Dungeon Siege as I usually love games like that, but I couldn't get into that one. You might like Titan Quest - which is one of my all time favorite rpg's - or Torchlight which is really fun.

Russ - I might be interested in checking that out. If you wouldn't mind PMing me the link, I'd love to see it.

Toni - I used to have those dueling swords and I used them quite a bit in one of my stories. But yeah, we wouldn't want any dueling to the death because men are too precious to waste in this kingdom, lol. Let's hope the next generation brings more boys.

Yes, I'm sure the witch could change aspirations - and she would do it for free for the royal family (because they allow her to stay), but that again is making things a little too easy. I would simply change it in regular gameplay as I don't like romance as much - but I think a challenge would be a good thing. Plus it keeps things a little more realistic. So they'll stay with what they roll. I could roll up secondary aspirations for them all, but that might change chemistrys and cause me even more confusion. And with my luck, I'd get the stupid grilled cheese one, anyway.

I think I may put Joseph with Emma, as I don't have a match for her, and allow Francesca to live in the palace, as Em suggested. With ACR installed, I simply have to invite a man over and I'm sure she'd do the rest, so I wouldn't have to babysit her. We'll be expecting royal babies soon enough, after all, and that will keep me busy. She'll need to take control of her own love life. I'll change her LTW to something attainable for her - like having 20 lovers.

I've decided that Aubrey, Abraham, Adela, and Amelia will find matches amongst themselves - so that takes care of them. Both the men have 2 bolts with Amelia - so we'll see which one actually wins her hand.

As for Christabel, the only match I have for her is Griffin Scrapper, a peasant. Technically, since she's the heir, she shouldn't marry below her status. But we're fresh outta males, here. I don't want to create a man for her because the kingdom is filling up really fast, already. So she'll either have to have some affairs so she can produce an heir, or marry below her station. I'm kinda liking the idea of her just having affairs, as she's a popularity sim, that might work out better for her, anyway. Not sure - what is everyone's thoughts on this? I almost wish one of the upperclass men had rolled romance so I could better justify all these women who need lovers and not husbands! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672

Meanwhile, the Bloodstone triplets have grown into teens, and I'll share a new batch of teen match pictures soon. I haven't even posted Griffin and Gavin Scrapper, yet, and adorable Katelyn Farmer is yet to grow into teen. She's cute as a button right now. Also, there are still Mace and Matthew Tailor and whatever Dragen twins are brewing up in Justina's womb. More kids to place...sigh!

Thank you so much for that link! That place is a little goldmine. I got the tv and some other goodies. There is one over at MTS2, but I hadn't gotten around to downloading it, yet. Royals and nobles are allowed electronics, but it's encouraged for those things not to look like what they are.

I should get some of the beards, too. Some of my men should have some whiskers going on.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Ari, you know you can change the sex of a Sim with SimPE, if you want to, especially when they are a baby or toddler?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks, Russ. But I'm trying to mostly play the hand I'm given because it adds more challenge and agonizing on my part. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 pm

By the way, I love the idea of Anastasia being an adventurer! How cool is that?! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 12612

So do you have pix of the Scrappers? I didn't realize you had another family tucked away! Bring 'em ooooooon! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next