Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Ava is gorgeous and that king of yours wow!

Beards and wiskers are always nice... laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 405831 Gimme more .....please
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 am

Thanks Toni and Ulli!

Toni - You've met the Scrappers already - Simon and Eliza, and their first born child, Anne. But their twins just grew into teens and you can meet them today. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 12612

Okay, a new batch of teens to meet! I think I'm getting more and more confused. I have ideas for some of them, but not all, and would love to hear your guys' ideas.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Reynateen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Roseteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Robinteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Maceteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Matthewteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Gavinteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Griffinteen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Katelynteen-1

I seem to have more males this time around, and most of them peasants. There will probably not be a match for everyone, but that's ok. I don't know who has chemistry because some of them just barely grew up at the end of their rotation.

I forgot to record the LTWs for Mace and Matthew, but since they're peasants, the LTW can't be changed and they're not very likely to get what they want in life.

Either of the Scrapper boys could inherit their father's house.

Also, the non-heirs are not restricted by class matches, so technically the nobles and peasants can marry. It's kinda weird, but I may have to do that unless we have a lot of sims without matches.

Oops! I forgot all about Lance Farmer! He's the heir to the Farmer house and I don't have a pic of him as a teen. I never even wrote down his stats, poor dude.

Remember that the heirs cannot move out of the house, so they are rooted to that location.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh my goodness the Bloodstone children are gorgeous! I'm at work, so I just looked at the pictures. I haven't had a chance to consider their options. I remember the Srcappers now. That was a long time ago it seems! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 12612

Will make my analysis and submit my recommendations soooon. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 97206

Oh Reyna and Robin are totally my favourite from this batch! wow!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:45 am

Don't know so much about getting people together, maybe you should just have them all together at the same place and see what happens, I think Rose, Gavin and Katelyn is the sweetest teens in this bunch, why cant a boy from the people marry a noble girl? maybe he can "Gavin" save the kingdom or such, and then have the noble girl "Rose" like a reward, to her liking ... Well ... I think they should have nice baby's Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 12612 Katelyn is a Romance like "Don" so she don't want to be married any way ... but she is beautiful, so her baby's should be nice too ... Ari your story about the kingdom starts to be complicated laughin but is very interesting Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 12612 and your photos is very good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 637989 sorry to not be to any help ... sad about Dungeon Siege, it's my favorite after Sim's and Fallout! thinkin\' but any one cant like evry thing laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 am

Jackie - I've heard Fallout is a fun game. And no worries about Dungeon Siege - there are plenty of other games out there! My hubby and I often play Borderlands and Left 4 Dead. And Titan Quest!

I think the Bloodstone triplets turned out pretty cute, too. They all have their dad's round face and squinty eyes. Henry did too, as a child, but he grew up nicely - nice cheekbones. I believe I gave their mother a custom skintone - and they all inherited that, of course. I rather like the way it lays across their faces, even on the males. A lot of skins make the males look a little too 'make-upy' for my taste.

Thanks for your compliments, Toni and Jackie. I will try to get my game loaded up here in a bit and get a quick shot of Lance for everyone to see. I think the Louis skintone makes all my teen boys look a little awkward - I've always thought this. I might be interested in trying Eve's, but I'm really afraid of seeing certain sims change appearance, like Anastasia.

Jackie - it is possible for one of the noble (nonheirs) to marry a peasant. I just said it was a little weird, that's all. I'll tell you a little secret. The challenge rules say that one peasant sim from each generation can go to any job (rather than having restrictions). But I've decided not to use that rule. Maybe one peasant from each generation could marry a noble? Hmm.

Reyna needs a nice husband so she can have lots of cute babies. I was thinking Robin could marry Christabel. She's older than him, though, and that affects fertility. They only need one child, though, to inherit the Silvertouch house. And if they can't conceive, there's always the witch...

When Katelyn rolled romance, my first thought was 'brothel!' My hubby laughed at me. But on second thought, with this group of kids, females are the rare commodity and there aren't enough to go around. Sigh....why does this have to be so hard?

Gavin, Griffin. Mace, Matthew. Too many! And Lance can't move since he's the heir - so he needs a wife to bear children for him. And I don't know which of the Scrapper boys will be the heir. I'm thinking Gavin (I think he was born first, anyway). UGH!

EDIT: Lance!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Lanceteen
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Oh, I don't know about this group, as far as matches go. It seems like you have a lot of girls in the upper classes and a lot of peasant boys. Hmmm. Maybe you should leave it up to chance and see what the sims themselves decide. I really like Rose in this group. She's so pretty. I think she's one of my favorites.

Oh, and the drama with Josephine! I guess Drake picked her, but she had her own ideas. Uh oh! laughin
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks, Em. I like, Rose, too. I love her features. I'm quite eager to see her as an adult.

Yes, too many peasant boys, too many upper class girls. Though I could pull off one noble marrying a peasant, I'm not going to let them all do it.

I used the find-me-a-mate crystal ball, but there don't seem to be any strong chemistry matches. So I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do. The firstborns are already starting their families, so I need to get these last kids matched up. Currently still a child, I have the Dragen twins to consider, as well. One boy and one girl. I was thinking Reyna would be a good match for the boy and heir of the Dragen estate - lots of room for babies since she's a family sim. And I'm toying with the idea of putting Robin with Christabel - she needs at least one child to carry on the estate. I was originally going to leave it up to chance and see if she got pregnant, but that's kinda risky - with my luck she wouldn't. But we'll have to see what I decide to do. I often change my mind at the last minute!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

If they can't get married because of the whole class thing, then let them have affairs, or have a same gender relationship. Everyone needs someone to love. I love you

But if you're going to marry off a noble to a peasant, how about Rose and Mace, they're both popularity sims. It's not much, but they're both gorgeous and might manage a bolt or two for each other. What're they turn ons and turn offs?

Lance is lovely, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm with all of you. Rose is absolutely stunning. Reyna is a beauty, too.
Robin and Mace are good lookin' fellas.

Lady T wrote:
But if you're going to marry off a noble to a peasant, how about Rose and Mace, they're both popularity sims.
It's not much, but they're both gorgeous and might manage a bolt or two for each other.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 637989

I really like your presentation, as I said, Lady A.
Thank you so much for sharing what's going on in your game with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks, Toni and Sugah.

Rose and Mace would be really cute together, wouldn't they? I am sticking to the class thing mostly because it makes the game more interesting to me. I like the idea of having different classes and it's neat to play through the kingdom from the castle and royal family down to the poor peasants. That is part of what appealed to me for this challenge as a whole. Then of course the whole medieval aspect called to me (though you don't have to play it medieval to do this challenge - you can do a modern day hood with rich poor and in between, I suppose).

But I don't see why every once in awhile, a sim can't break out of his or her class norm and do something unexpected. I'll have to see if the two have any chemistry together, and if they do, I will have to figure out what new 'class' to put them in. Would it be his, since he's the male? In reality, this probably wouldn't happen because the girl would be forced into a nunnery or married off to someone else and the male would've probably been killed. So once per generation, perhaps I'll let a peasant marry a noble. I love you I'm not sure about their turn-ons and turn-offs - I'll have to check.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Dear Ari you are in charge so you can do as you please. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 99672 You are the Goddess who turns the sims heads like you wish.
I do understand that there are rules in this challenge but why not make some unexpected happen.
I think it would be intressting with some arrangements in between the classes.

blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Already happened, dear Ulli. I let Christabel marry Griffin Scrapper, even though he's beneath her class. I had to - there are too many sims without partners. They've already had their first child, a girl named Kristiana. Sadly, I took no pictures of that, but here's Griffin all grown up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Griffinadult
Not too shabby!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Chrisadult-1
Christabel as an adult.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 ChrisGriffin-1
I thought this was really cute. When they were teens, Christabel rolled up the want to sneak out with Griffin. So I let her. Griffin showed up in a horse carriage!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Jsneakout
Also as teens, Joseph snuck out with Francesca. She shows up on a horse, lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Jsneakout1
He got busted (modern police car, ha ha)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Jsneakout2
He took it pretty hard.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Jsneakout3
He even got up in the middle of the night to cry about it!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Poor Joseph, sometimes they are sad for days, for the most trivial things, like see a beetle Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 97206 or when they are fishing and they don't want to catch a shoe, of course they do and get sad ... sometimes I think they want to be unhappy, because they get that, by wishing things not to happen, that evry one knows it will do! yes they are fun our Sims ...

Christabel was a very beautiful girl, she looks dreamy Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 954246 well Thanks for sharing Ari Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 646549
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks, Jackie! I love you
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 am

Haha that´s the price you have to pay when you sneak out in the middle of the night.
With a girl on a horseback! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 598258

I like Christabel and Griffin too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 364821 waiting for more.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 am

Lovin' it! Alright Joseph, get it together there! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 97206

Gosh Francesca is beautiful!

And my little Christabel...she's luminous~ I love you
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks Ulli and Toni!

As usual, I've been playing like crazy and not taking that many pics. Shame on me. I get too wrapped up in living everyone's lives and forget to stop and click once in awhile. I'll have to give you a quick run down of what's going on in the kingdom.

I told you earlier that Jerem Dragen asked the witch to make his wife pregnant with an heir. She did, and Justina gave birth to twins, Archer and Anabel. Which I don't seem to have a single picture of.

Out of the blue, Morgana showed up at the Dragen house while Jerem was at work. Not knowing the real reason behind her visit, Justina invited her in for a friendly game of poker. When Jerem came home, it was time to celebrate the twins' transition into toddlers.

And during the celebration...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Jeremkissed
Jerem sorta forgets he's married and starts giving Morgana attention, to the distress of his wife. Naturally, this did not go over well, and there was a lot of slapping and crying.

Meanwhile, over at the abbey, Hope Chaste had just studied couples counseling, and hearing of the problems between Jerem and Justina, invited them over. Her hope was to reconcile their relationship, but neither of them were interested.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Rekindle1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Rekindle

Though they rejected Hope's help, Jerem and Justina spent lots of time at the abbey, and before long, their relationship was healed. Justina forgave Jerem, as she's delighted with the babies, and even though the reason behind her pregnancy is tainted with betrayal, she wouldn't change things if it meant that Archer and Anabel didn't exist.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 FatherBdies
One day while visiting the abbey, Father Branigan died. My first death of the kingdom. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 729422 I had given him so many extra days, and his daughter, Sister Mary Rosa, was due to turn into an elder soon, I finally had to let him go.

Over at the Gypsy camp...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 GriffinYsabel
Ysabel and Griffin had a fling for awhile. But now that Griffin is married to Christabel, it's doubtful he'll see Ysabel again.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 JYsabel
Ysabel had a fling with Joseph Moonblade (natural double chemistry) through their late teens and Joseph's college years. He hasn't been out to see her since he got married. Will he visit her again? Possibly...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 AnaAbra
I thought I had Anastasia's life all figured out, but she changed it on me. My intent was to keep her unmarried, and let her have a couple of lovers she saw on a regular basis. I was kinda pretending she was busy sailing the seas and would hook up with someone when she docked in town.

While all the boys (Henry, Joseph, Abraham, Reeve, Drake) were in college, she invited them all over for a visit (so I could check chemistry). Immediately, she and Abraham headed into the bedroom. She's been in love with him since they were both teens, so it makes sense. I let her continue seeing him while he was in college, and as an adult I moved him in (before I realized I wanted to keep Ana single).

Turns out that Ana only has double chemistry with the men who are not going to cheat on their spouses. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 97206 And she has double chemistry with Abraham, so it makes perfect sense to let her see him exclusively. Especially since...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 BabyChristian
she got pregnant (unbeknownst to be until I saw her retching one morning). I found this interesting, because she's still not married. I don't know if it was a risky pregnancy thing, or if she actually tried for baby, but either way, Baby Christian is now in the world. I wasn't planning on Ana getting pregnant for awhile yet, until she could afford the pirate ship lot I made for her. Sometimes sims surprise us and take their lives into their own hands.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Christiantoddler
Christian has daddy's green eyes and mama's dusky skintone. I think he's pretty cute, and when I saw him age up I thought...hmm. Wouldn't it be cute if there was a little orphan girl about his age he could play with? Sister Mary Rosa comes to visit often, and Abraham calls the abbey all the time. So they've all remained very close. Plus, the abbey was getting kinda boring since there hasn't been a baby in a long time.

So....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 LacyClarke
...now there is. This is Lacey Clarke. Just a random baby I summoned up with the tombstone of L&D. I really like using it because you get a child with a name the game picks. She's not related to anyone, and it makes it more like she's a real orphan.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Lacychild
Gosh she's just a little doll. She and Christian will make a great couple someday. I mean, they'll be great friends. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 738528

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Adelanun
Also, Adela Dragen took vows of the church and is now a nun.

Over at the palace, a royal wedding has taken place.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Royalwedding

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Royalcouple

It took so long for these two to get pregnant, that I was worried. I was wondering if I messed something up when I put the queen on birth control after she had the quads. But finally...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Royalpuking
Royal puking! I took this shot just for Sugah, as she just loves it when people post shots of barfing sims! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 99672 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 97206 laughin

I don't know what the baby is yet, as Josephine didn't finally get pregnant until the end of the rotation. But I'll find out today, probably.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Zebras
Reeve Bloodstone married Colette Dragonfae and they just had their first child, a boy named Arthur. They are both family sims, so I wonder how many children they'll have.

Also, they both have that raise 20 puppies or kittens LTW, so I'm going to give it a try. This is Zeus and Zara, the beginning of the zebra farm. We'll see how that goes. No puppies yet, but the zebras need to get to know each other better first.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 HenryEmma
Henry Bloodstone married Emma Dragonfae. Originally I had Henry set up with Ava, but she'll most likely cheat on her spouse. I didn't want that for Henry, so I paired him with Emma, instead. They've already had their first child, a boy named Tristan.

I have no pics of the Goldfinger happenings, but I was doing a facepalm and forgot to snap. First of all, Aubrey married Amelia Dragen. And had...not 1, not 2, but 3 freaking babies. That's right, they had triplets with a setting of 2% chance. S*I*G*H. Ok. So I had to figure out what to do to the house so they would all fit. This is a darling downloaded house, but not big enough for Aubrey, wife, parents, and 3 kids! I didn't want to build onto the house, because I'm building inept and I would have hurt the pretty structure. So I built a temporary bedroom for Malir and Larea, with their own toilet and bathtub - locked to everyone else. This way, Aubrey, Amelia, and the babies will all stay in the main part of the house. The triplets are all girls: Sarah, Susana, and Sabrina. I am running out of medieval names, lol. I need to go find some more as I've already gone through the big list I had - that I thought would last a couple of generations.

For the peasants...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 BenettGemma
Benett married Gemma. I was originally going to set him up with Anne, but when I sat down and wrote it all out, I realized that would leave Lance without a mate. He needs one since he's the heir. There were only 3 eligible peasant girls, and two of them are Lance's sisters! So Lance had to marry Anne, and Katelyn was too young for Benett. Anyway, Gemma and Benett have good chemistry (double I think) and have already had their first child, a boy named Alexander. So many of my couples had a boy for their first born - which is awesome in a way because that means they have heirs. Maybe it's a good thing the Goldfingers had trips - more girls to go around!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 MaceRose
At Toni's suggestion, I took a closer look at Mace Tailor and Rose Bloodstone. They have natural double chemistry and enjoy spending time together. I think I'll let them stay together, but I'll need to figure out where they move and what class they'll be in. If she takes his name, it would make sense that she's a peasant. Maybe I'll bridge the gap between their classes and let them have merchant status.

Over at the Farmer house, Lance and Anne married. No babies yet.

Katelyn Farmer's love life is a mess. She had a want for a first kiss, and she has BFF with Gavin Scrapper (who she needs to marry). So I thought it would be easy, even though they didn't have good chemistry. But...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Rejected
...he rejected her. Which surprised me and crushed her.

Kate is attracted to fit men, so I had Gavin jump rope all season long until he got fit. He likes fat girls, so I'll put a little meat on Katelyn's bones. After the rejected kiss, I had Katelyn invite him over because she wanted to go on a date with him.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Snapshot_b961afb5_9a800a7a
But he rejected that, too! Which really surprised me, because I had Katelyn check him out again (hoping chemistry would be better since he's now fit), and she's showing 2 bolts for him.

So, needless to say...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Katetantrum
She's terribly unhappy. I think what I might do is have her marry Gavin (if I can get them to! They're resisting me, lol), make sure she has an heir for him, and then let her get caught cheating. Then they can break up, and she can go start a brothel. I think it's about time to install that wedding arch Toni told me about - I may have to force them into marriage.

So that's what's going on in the kingdom at the moment! I've been playing like crazy - I'm having SO much fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 am

You do torture them nicely Ari! I like that We need some more drama..... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 97206

Twins and tripplets oh how many sims do you have?
That little orphan girl is so cute, Lacey.

Don´t you just wanna kill them when you had a plan and they redject it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 100574

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 646549 Nice update thanks!!! blinkinhearts

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Poor Kate! No

Jerem is rather dishy, even if he's not that smart. Unless he wanted to get caught!

Do you play the Abbey and then make them selectable while they're there, or is the Abbey a community lot?

Father Branigan has/had a daughter? Then again, in the early days of the Church, priests and bishops did have children. It was one of the reasons why the Church adopted the celibacy thing. It was really because the children of bishops were inheriting Church lands.

So Ana and Abraham had a baby! (gosh Ana's gorgeous). What'll happen now?

I love that Mace and Rose are getting along. I love you They do make a lovely couple. So do Bennet and Gemma. Henry is a lucky guy to have nabbed the breathtaking Emma.

I'm not convinced I like the Queen. I just can't get that evil image of her practicing in front of the mirror out of my head.

Fascinated by the gypsy camp and Ysabel. Need more pix!

Great idea about the orphans. And little Lacey is lovely~

The zebras are coooool. Custom-coat dogs? Pwitty! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks, Ulli. How many sims do I have? Too many! With so many twins, plus a set of quads, and a set of triplets in the second generation, alone, the population of the kingdom exploded much faster than I thought it would. And now with a set of triplets in this generation - geez. I don't want to take my mod out, because when it only happens once in a blue moon then it's exciting. I've got my single births set at a whopping 90% - we need fewer multiples! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 598258

Oh thank you, Toni, for your compliments on Jerem. I'm sure you know that he's actually my Jeremy, my beloved first sim kid of the game and forever cherished. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 774807 I'm sure he didn't want to get caught - he's a family sim, after all, and usually they remain pretty devoted to their spouse. But the poor dude - he has no chemistry with his wife (never did), and he does with Morgana (double if I remember correctly). I was watching him closely to see if he would slip in front of Justina, and sure enough, the witch's powers were too magnetic for him to resist. I feel kind of bad for him because he's usually the one making the romantic advances on his wife, and all she does most of the time is sit at the poker table. And by golly, he's wanted another baby since his first set of twins were born - he rolled up the want and I locked it in. And I gave everyone their first pregnancy - so he wasn't thinking rationally, lol. But he's lucky because he'll see his LTW of graduating 3 kids from college come to fruition.

It was very important to me at the time to have a male and female running the church since there are separate sleeping quarters and bathrooms for each sex, but I didn't want any chance of there being a love affair, so I made a father and daughter to start off with. All future related children will be in the form of adoption - Mary Rosa adopted Hope, who will run the church, and soon Hope will adopt a child to run it, and so forth. These children will be male or female. I'll probably choose a male next time, as there are already 4 females living at the church right now. I only have 4 beds (for each sex), unless I want to add on or change the boy's wing into a girl's one. But then I'm mixing the sexes in the sleeping and bathing quarters - and that's a no-no. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 738528

Ana will go on to be the Lady Pyrate (Space Pirate) that I intended for her to be. Abraham will go on to be a Mad Scientist. I'm not sure if I'll get the two married, but seeing as they already have a child, I might. They are going to earn money and move to another lot - I had built a little cottage for Ana with the big pirate ship thingie that comes with BV. It just fit for her.

LOL! Yes Josephine only has 3 nice points, but I actually don't see it come into play at all. She doesn't run around starting arguments or anything. She likes to paint a lot and rolls up wants to 'sell a masterpiece' a lot. I have a lot of affection for her, actually. Super outgoing, mean, and sloppy. Everytime she eats, King Jonah and Princess Francesca (both very neat) are both grossed out. In fact, Josephine is so sloppy, that in college, her roommates forbid her to use the shower. The house was too small for a tub, so they had one installed outside for her. laughin

Ha ha - well, I didn't want just regular ol' dogs - and zebras don't really fit the theme, but they're just so darn cute. They're really just dogs, of course, with custom coats and the features altered to look more horse-like. I got them from here. There are lots of other things, too!

I do have some pix of the gypsy camp I took just for you. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 12612
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Gypsycamp
Here's a far shot of all the 'wagons'. They're really just small rooms, as you can see...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Wagonclose
...in this close up shot.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Carpoolbus
Here's a shot of Sigfried's carpool (the horse) and the school bus showing up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Pokerwagon
Each wagon has something different inside. There are 2 for sleeping (in case the gypsy lot expands its population), a nursery car, a restroom car, a skilling car which contains a couple of easels, chessboard, mirror and bookshelf. This one has a poker table and phone.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Diningwagon
This one is for cooking and dining.

Just a quick update of the kingdom happenings!

An heir has been born to the royal house. Josephine had a boy! With the heir now born, I got Drake a job - he wants to be the head of the SCIA (originally it was medical, but I didn't think that was fitting for a king). Also, Jonah and Aluna are focusing more on their wants since they don't have to as much kingdom ruling to do. She wants to write a bestselling novel and he wants to be the top of Oceanography.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 PrinceWolfe
Anyway, presenting (and excuse the really crappy picture) Prince Wolfe. It was on my the medieval name list I made up before starting, and I thought - hey we already have a duck (Drake), why not do an animal theme? Wolfe has grandpa's red hair! That really surprised me. Also, Josephine is expecting again.

Reeve and Colette's firstborn, Arthur, has made it through his toddler years.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Tristantoddler

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Peekasnow
Joseph Moonblade came over to visit, and somehow ended up in the snow playing peek-a-boo with Arthur.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Tristanchild
Arthur as a child. He's pretty cute! Can't wait to see how he turns out. Colette is also expecting again.

Also, at the end of the last rotation, Sigfried Fallen of the gypsy camp has aged into elder (all my original adults have). I realized that I pushed the guy so hard to survive and provide for his daughter, that he never really had a chance to focus on his own life. I'm not sure if he'll be able to meet his LTW of maxing 7 skills. The beginning was very tough for him, as he had to scrape by to pay taxes and a nanny while he tried to climb a few rungs of the entertaining biz. The family has quite a bit of money, now, but poor Sigfried.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Sigfriedinlove
He had never even checked a sim out! Anyway, I had him checkout one of his BFFs and they're hitting it off quite nicely. How fitting that she just happens to be wearing a gypsyish outfit, too.

That's it for now - I have to go play and see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Wow, it sounds like your hood is moving along well! It's neat to see all the couples pairing up and having babies. With a little bit of drama mixed in as well. Poor Kate getting rejected repeatedly by Gavin. The gypsy camp looks really neat!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 am

Oooooo....the Gypsy camp is very cool indeed! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 133298

Arthur is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see how his life turns out.

I'm very very happy for Sigfried. Everybody needs somebody to wuv ~ Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 508493

How did Jerem and Justina end up together without chemistry? Did they get a little help from the Astral Faery? laughin

Look what I found! A new Medieval section at Stuff For Sims, with goodies like this...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Xnu9Y
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh wow Ari....

Your story is moving along so nicely. All of the babies are growing up now verklempt

I love reading it and you taking awesome pictures sweetie!!!

I love that gypsy camp :)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:41 am

Thanks so much for all your comments and compliments, guys! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 738528 I am truly having fun with this. I haven't had this much fun playing in a long time and I think a big part of it is because of the medieval setting, and part of it is having a kingdom. Each class is played differently, and that keeps it interesting. The palace can pretty much do whatever and money cheats are acceptable whenever I want to use them. Though, with all the tax money coming in, I haven't needed to use it. The nobles have a bit less freedom, but still live a charmed and comfortable life. The merchants work harder than the previous two classes and have some comfort and abilities. The poor peasants have to scrape by and work hard. The gypsy camp has a lot of freedom, but not as much as the palace. There are also career restrictions for each class.

Jerem and Justina (along with all the original adults) had random turn-ons and turn-offs rolled for them. Some couples got lucky with attraction, and some didn't. I wanted it to be a little more realistic. Maybe theirs was an arranged marriage. They love each other, but there is no spark.

Thank you SO much for those, Toni! Fitness is difficult for this time period setting. I have them jump rope and do yoga most of the time, but sometimes I give in and buy the exercise machine, even though it's not period appropriate. But punching logs is awesome! That will fit right in. What an ingenious idea. That fire alarm is really cute, too.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 am

Quick Kingdom update! The last set of noble teens have just finished college, so I need to get you guys caught up again. I'm lazy about posting my pics these days.

The Dragen twins have grown into teens.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Archerteen
Archer rolled Family. While not the most handsome lad in the kingdom, I have really grown to love him. He is a real sweetie and spoils his lady rotten.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Anabelteen
Anabel rolled Romance.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Reynaflirt
I'm not even going to post the teens' matching pics, because I already had the matches set up. I knew that Reyna and Archer would end up together. They have natural double chemistry and didn't waste any time flirting with each other. Fast forward a bit - they got engaged while in college, and will be settling down to start their family soon.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 RoseMacelove
Mace came home from school with Rose one day, and while interacting outside, fell in love...AW.

Okay, here's where you're going to freak - because I was a quite shocked.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Threeguesses
I'll give you three guesses why they're heading out of the bedroom with smiles on their faces. Knowing their feelings for one another, I probably should've been watching them more closely.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Thisgoingon
But this is what was going on downstairs. The heir of the Bloodstone house was having a birthday and I had a lot of people to take care of, especially very pregnant with her second child Emma. This house is crazy. The parents, Henry and his preggo wife, baby Tristan, plus the Bloodstone triplets, not to mention the servo was on the fritz so the family had to do all their own cooking and cleaning (and not one of them could cook anything) - so I was busy. When I got the cut scene with Rose and Mace, I'm pretty sure I gasped out loud. However, they are both older teens, so don't freak out too much.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Latemace
This shot amused me, though. Everyone has already finished cheering and eating their cake. Emma is waddling back to the table with her second piece, and Mace finally shows up swinging his noisemaker. Uh...Mace - you're a little late.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Servonuts
Now as I mentioned earlier, the servo was on the fritz. I finally figured out why. They had a cheap shower, chosen because of its medievally look, but cloned from the cheap Maxis one, so it was breaking often. The servo was just doing its job and trying to fix it. But it always fried its circuits, immediately plunged down into the red, and would race outside to try to recharge itself. I replaced the shower and think I may have solved the problem, but this was happening a minimum of 2-3 times every rotation. I kept thinking the servo was trying to take a shower - but now I know better. Anyway, I've never seen this before, so I snapped several pics. First, the servo went up and electrocuted Henry.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Servonuts1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Servonuts2
Then it electrocuted Robin.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Servonuts3
And then Henry again.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Servonuts4
Thank goodness the thing finally broke! And I'm glad it didn't shock pregnant Emma.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 BabyTristan
Reyna holds baby Tristan, grown into a toddler. He has grandma's red hair.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 ColinClarissa
And then....I think I screamed at my game, because Emma gave birth to twins. You have GOT to be kidding me. I have the setting at something like a single birth 90%, twins 6%, and trips and quads at 2% each. After this, I set twins down to 4% Anyway, meet Colin and Clarissa.

A couple of college shots.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Archeradult
Archer. His LTW is to reach his golden anniversary. He's studying Natural Science.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Robinadult
Robin. His LTW is to be the top of the Journalism career - he's knowledge. I planned early on to set him up with Anabel. Should be interesting, as she's a romance sim. I wonder what will happen with those two. And they only have 1 bolt, so I'm sure Anabel will have wandering eyes.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 ReynaRoseadult
Reyna and Rose.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Punchingwood
Archer will need a lot of body points for his job. Thank you Toni for the wood pile! It's the coolest thing and fits with my theme nicely.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Rosepreg
Yes, that's Rose. Yes, she's pregnant. At Uni. I was surprised. She didn't have morning sickness at all. She just suddenly popped one day. And she had only invited Mace to visit her about three times, whereas her roommates Archer and Reyna, Robin and Anabel, were all going at it like rabbits on a frequent basis. But, as you all know, I love random, so this was kinda cool for me. Makes for an interesting storyline, and makes it more reasonable that she would marry a peasant in the first place.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Droppedout
As curious as I was to see how the game would handle a birth and baby on a college lot, I really didn't want a child aging here while its parents didn't. And it makes more sense for her to drop out, quietly marry Mace, and have her baby. I have to admit, though, she certainly doesn't look disappointed, does she?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 PregAvagrooving
Over at the Moonblade house, hugely pregnant Ava grooves to William's piano playing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Clarabird
Clara wanted a bird, so I got her one. I've hardly done anything with them, so I thought it would be fun. This one is really pretty. One day someone left the cage door open and the bird was flying all over the house, lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 BabyBayard
Joseph holds his little man, baby Bayard. They, too, have an heir. Now the affairs can start, hooray! Ava has been eager to meet new people, and Joseph often thinks of the exotic gypsy girl, Ysabel.

Girls are in short supply in the kingdom thus far. I'm hoping we get some more! Otherwise, I don't know what my heirs are going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next