Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Oh Mac. I am so flattered that you like my sim so much that you want her in your game. Of course you may. I can have her ready tomorrow. I'll just post the link here in this thread for anyone else that may want her, as well. And I know you take very good care of your sims! I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Oh Mac. I am so flattered that you like my sim so much that you want her in your game. Of course you may. I can have her ready tomorrow. I'll just post the link here in this thread for anyone else that may want her, as well. And I know you take very good care of your sims! I love you

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 648375 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 130744
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Your simself is looking incredibly gorgeous, Ari. I hope she has a happy life with her new hunky hubby. The guy in the front looks familiar. Is he one of the uni professors. I think in my game I have a professor that looks like him.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:53 am

Oh Ari your simself is absolutely stunning and beautiful (just like you!!)

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:45 am

WOW! Your new Simself is absolutely stunning, Ari.
Perhaps you should offer her during one of our next updates, if you'd like.
She is truly a beautiful Sim!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 717824

I like your new Anva defaults and am happy you found some you like.
I have seen many that make the men look too much like they have makeup on, too.
Not crazy about that either!

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us, as always.

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Wow, guys! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I wasn't expecting her to get that much attention, and I am so flattered.

Sugah - I would feel kind of weird offering her up for an update, but I'd be happy to share her with anyone interested. Her link is here.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm

However you wish to share her is absolutely fine with me.
I'm downloading her now, m'lady!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 3547075637

Hmmm...

That's odd!
After I click on "download from Mediafire", it acts like the download is working, but goes right back to that message again.
I shall try again later, Ari.

Thank you, again, for sharing your beautiful new Simself with us here.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 717824
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:17 pm

I had no problems with the download.

I'm curious, Ari, what kind of sim you think she is. I will wait until my game crashes again (I think there must be a memory leak somewhere) and then I'll install her. My instinct is to give her the 3rd party career "Sims 2 Creator" - in honor of her Sims 2 creator! Since there is no career LTW, it argues for a Knowledge sim (max out all 7 abilities) or a Popularity sim (20 best friends). Any ideas? What did you make her?

Again... :thanx: and what a beautiful job!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:19 pm

The download worked for me too, Sugah, so please try again. I can always mail her to you if need be. I love you

I think you should make her into whatever you see her as - whatever you think fits. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 738528 I love the idea of her being a Sims 2 Creator - how cool is that?? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 12612

And than you guys so much for lifting my ego! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm

I had absolutely no problem with Ariana Woodfae this time, Ari.
She is now safe & secure in my game. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 922586

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 122582
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:42 am

YAY! Glad to hear it!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm

I've been giving Pleasantview a Medieval makeover. So far I'm having quite a bit of fun with it, and I have a few pictures to share.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 BrandiDustin
Here is Brandi and Dustin. Dustin had minor surgery and is now in college. He is actually looking pretty interesting now, since I gave him long hair and a beard - but I forgot to take a picture.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 HaydenChristian
Brandi's third pregnancy - the one she has when you first play her, resulted in twins, Hayden and Christian. I remembered I forgot to change the settings on my quads hack. So I changed it to single birth only. I'm sick of multiples!

Brandi is now married to Darren Dreamer (forgot his pic). With just a very minor adjustment, they have triple chemistry. She's pregnant again, this time with Darren's baby.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 DonNina
Don and Nina. Nina is going to open up a bordello.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Dinabegging
Dina. Things are complicated with her life right now - I'll explain that in a bit.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Cassandra
Cassandra Goth. Originally, I was going to play Pleasantview as a royal kingdom, with old Mortimer being the king and Cassie being the princess. I was going to separate everyone into classes. But, I realized it was really just the flavor I wanted in this hood, not the structure, so things will go differently than in my royal kingdom. I plumped up Cassie's lips a little, and completely changed her eyes.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Donrich
I had a plan all worked out. Don would reject Cass, she would pick up the pieces of her life and move on, Don would become the neighborhood playboy. But...Don said yes! And then he got a good 'married a rich sim' memory. In fact, he doesn't even have a bad memory from getting married at all! So, I changed his aspiration to fortune, and changed my plan. Now he was going to be a devoted husband.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Pushing
But then I realized I wanted Mortie to have a child, and additionally, I would like Don to have a couple, as well (taking a page from Toni's book there, and spreading Don's delicious genes around a little bit). So, on a whim, I decided to have Mortimer marry Dina (who Don had already bedded previously), and see where things went. Obviously, having Dina under the same roof is too much of a temptation for Don, and married or not, he didn't try to hide his affection for her. He's pushing it, though, and he'll probably get caught sooner or later.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Caught-1
And that he did - making out with Dina in the middle of the dining room in front of Mortimer.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 BrokeupDina
Mortimer breaks up with her - but I moved her back in because she's pregnant with Mortie's baby. Now what really gets me about this whole situation, is that Don took Dina to bed more than once while they've both lived in the Goth mansion. Even though he has double chemistry for both Dina and Cassie, and he's married to Cassie, he chose Dina over her more than once. Also, Cassie is completely oblivious! She doesn't even work outside the home, and hasn't once caught Don being romantic with Dina. I'm waiting for Don to hang himself with the rope I gave him, but if he doesn't do it soon, Cassie will be too old to find another husband to have babies with. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 97206

So meanwhile, Dina is now working, Don and Mortie are working (Mortie is full time again), Cassie stays home and takes care of both her baby with Don, and Dina's baby with Mortie. Once Don is caught, I'll have Cassie throw him out, and probably move Dina in with him, or let him continue his romantic ways and have Dina wash her hands of him, too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Kickeddon
Old Mortie kicks Don's butt.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Butlertrudge
This one was just for fun. The butler hates to clean, and everytime he has to go upstairs and make a bed, or downstairs to take out the garbage, he sulks. Cracks me up everytime.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 KickedDaniel
Over at the Pleasant house, Mary Sue caught that cheating ass in the act. I was going to repair this family, until I realized that Daniel had already cheated on Mary Sue before you even play them. Now he's history.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 KickedDaniel1
Not sure what I'll do with him. I think I might kill him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Lranaway
Lilith (pre-Medimakevoer) ran away. Twice, actually. The first time, she was back withing a couple of sim hours. The second time she stayed gone for days and days - and didn't come back until it was almost time for her adult birthday. But now she's at Uni, sharing a campus house with Dirk, Dustin, and Angela. She and her sister are best friends, now.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Lucy
I wasn't going to play the Burbs, at first. But how beautiful is Lucy?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 JohnLucy
John is no slouch, either. I really liked Toni's idea of having John stay home and raise the kids, and write novels on the side. So I'll have mine do that, as well. Sorry for stealing all your ideas, Toni. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 738528

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 JenniferBurb
Jennifer is a dancer, working her way to the top of the career track. She had another pregnancy - that resulted in freaking triplets! I was in shock, because I had set it so I'd have single births only. But then I realized I forgot to make the settings global, so they only affected Brandi's house. SIGH. That problem is fixed. Enjoy your multiples, Pleasantview - 'cause you ain't gettin' no more. Not for awhile, at least.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Talent
What are you doing there, John?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Talent1
That man was born to be a dad.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 LucyChristian
Aw, Lucy gives (Hayden? Christian?) a hug. She'll grow up to marry one of the Broke twins.

Right now I'm playing each family a little while, and when I get each of them set up to where I want them to be, I'll synchronize everyone's seasons and start playing on rotation.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

What a cool idea! Where did you get the idea to give premade sims Medieval makeovers? Everyone looks fantastic! Don's hairstyle seems to suit him. I don't think I've seen that one before. Any idea where it came from? Sounds like there's a lot of good drama going on at the Goth residence! Jennifer is really pretty. I don't think I ever really played her family. (But I didn't keep any of the default hoods in my game for very long at all.) John definitely has some skills. laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:23 am

Thank you, Em. I don't really know where the idea came from. But it's fun so far. I'm slowly making over the townies (the ones that came with the game and the new ones I generated so there would actually be some decent genes out there). I may not make them all over, but I already let some of them live, even though I was planning a mass extinguishing of all Pleasantview townies, like I've done in the past.

I can check into Don's hairstyle for you. I'm thinking it's one that Hat has recolored, but I can't remember who does the original. I know that she usually takes hairs that have possibly been altered twice over before she even starts, lol.

By the way, if you're looking for really cool Medi stuff for your game, try
Hat's site. In her index on the right side of the blog, there is a section called 'historical improvements'. Lots of funsies there. And there are tons of hair dumps throughout.

Yesterday I visited my Ari sim, who lives in the newly Medievalized Pleasantview.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Arihome-1
She's a family sim and working in the Natural Science career track.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Motherhood
Ah, welcome to motherhood, Ari. Isn't it grand? Firstborn baby, a boy named Tannin.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Arihair
And shortly thereafter, she gets pregnant again. The game changes her hair when she's prego. I kinda like it.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 DustinTannin
Her hubby, Aldis, is good friends with Dirk Dreamer. One night he invited Dirk and Dustin over. Dustin took it upon himself to get Tannin out of his crib. Then he stood there and played with him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Exciteddad
Aldis is excited at Tannin's birthday.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Dustinplay
I have very rarely ever seen this. Autonomously, Dustin plays with new baby, Flynn. Dude obviously likes kids. I'm going to make his secondary family.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Tanninchild
YAY! Ari's making cute kids. My original Ari bred horribly, no matter who I bred her with, the babies were trolls. But Tannin is a cutie!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Flynntoddler
And so is Baby Flynn.

I started up Nina Caliente's Den of Sin - her brothel. Originally, I was going to have her sell massages for a living, but she's making a killing just keeping her house open to the public. She has one of the bandatron ticket machines that charges customers money for the time they spend on her lot. The only things she even has for entertainment is a poker table and a hot tub.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 BadDon
And look at this! All autonomous! This is classic. Don and Cassandra showed up (rang the doorbell for a visit, rather than coming to the lot as customers) but they stayed. Cassie joined in the poker match that was going on. Don headed up to the hot tub. All I did was tell Nina to go up there and try to sell a massage to Don. He said no, then jumped into the hot tub. She jumped in with him, and they spent a long time just talking and splashing each other. I was almost disappointed that they weren't getting cozy. But then they did! While Cassie was downstairs! And yes, the did do more than cuddle, all on their own. Afterward, Nina headed off to bed and Don left the lot. Cassie was already gone. She was none the wiser.

I'm getting such a kick out of watching Don taking his marriage vows so seriously. Bad Don! Maybe Nina will get pregnant...
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:51 am

I love what you're doing with your creation, Ari - a lot more than I've been able to do yet. She looks like a really happy mom!

When I revisit her I will probably change both her hairstyle and her gown - while keeping her somewhat medieval looking. Also might make her a good witch.

As for the hot tub scene - that's steamy in every single sense of the word! bluwhew! wow! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 717824

BTW, with all of your creations and cossies - who really needs Sims Medieval??? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 21650
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

WOW! This was so much fun! A Medievalized Pleasantview! How original! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 21650

There are so many beautiful Sim makeovers, witty commentaries and gorgeous ensembles/hairstyles, it'd take me all morning to comment individually on them all, Ms. Faery.
Like Em has said, "Everyone looks fantastic"!
Let me just summarize by saying Pleasantview has never looked so good. Going back to Medieval time becomes every one of them.

Em wrote:
John definitely has some skills...

That's putting it mildly! Feeding a baby behind his back is beyond impressive. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 598258

Quote :
BTW, with all of your creations and cossies - who really needs Sims Medieval???

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 637989

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us.
This is total coolness, m'lady!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 461171

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:27 am

Thank you so much, Mac! I think it's neat that several people can download the same sim and have totally different ideas about what to do with him/her. In fact, that sounds kinda like a fun mini challenge - have 1 sim that everyone (who wants to participate in the challenge) downloads, then we can all share stories about what that sim is up to in our games. Hmm...

And yes, Sims Medieval...blah. Haven't touched it since I shelved it and doubt I will. I don't see a reason to, when this game keeps luring me back in with promises that it can fulfill, SM=empty promises.

Thank you, Sugah! I'm having fun with this so far.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 PregLil
Uh-oh. Lilith got herself into a little bit of trouble during her Junior year at college. Of course, they way these kids are going at it, I'm really surprised one of them didn't end up prego sooner.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 BabySelene
Lilith's first child with Dirk, Selene. I'm not sure yet how the game is going to handle a baby on a university lot. We'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:05 am

Boy did I ever miss a lot! I wasn't even gone for a week lol! I totally LOVE that you were inspired by my ideas. Isn't that an old saying: copying someone is the greatest form of flattery. Bring it oooooooon! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 99672

Now.....I just love, love LOVE Medieval Pleasantview. Brandi really is beautiful...and Sim Ari's babies are gorgeous. I love the name Flynn! Your Sim-self really is breathtaking, and I do prefer the baby-makin' hair! lol! Like Sugah said, your narratives are awesome. Can't wait for more stories from the Goth household, and I do hope Nina gets preggers, 'cause she and Don make good-lookin' children.

But my absolutely FAVOURITE photo of all...wait for it........the butler! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 363286 OMG! I really nearly did choke on my coffee! :muahaha: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 448283 More butler pix! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 912276 Buddy needs his own show, man! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 99672

Looking forward to more Medieval Pleasantview follies Ari. What a great way to start catching up on the goings ons around here! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 12612 sunny
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks for the link, Ari. I'll check it out!

Quote :
In fact, that sounds kinda like a fun mini challenge - have 1 sim that everyone (who wants to participate in the challenge) downloads, then we can all share stories about what that sim is up to in our games. Hmm...

That sounds like a really fun idea. I'd be game for a challenge like that.

Cute kids! What hack are you using that lets them get pregnant in Uni? Inteen?

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks, Toni! Glad you're liking my Pleasantview. I'm almost liking these guys better than my royal kingdom, lol. I don't know why, really, because though I've played the default sims a couple of times, they never held my interest for very long. But this time I'm really liking it, and I'm going to bring some townies into the picture, too. Many of them I've never played. Maybe it's a combination of having all my favorite hacks installed, plus the medieval setting gives the whole town a completely different flavor. Also, I'm really paying attention to my sims when I assign them aspirations and careers. Like, when Don was happy about marrying a rich sim rather than having a bad 'getting married' memory - so I changed him to fortune/romance. Or when Dustin was so 'fatherly' with Ari's baby - I gave him a secondary aspiration of family. And the Pleasant girls are very active, so I made sure I matched them with careers (and Lifetime wants) that suit them. One is in military and the other is in athletics. I put Mary Sue in dance, as she's fairly active, too. Also, rather than roll a die for every teen, I'm going to go by what fits or feels right. Like Lucy Burb. For some reason I see her as nothing but family, so that's what she'll be. I'm going to try to go by their personality, too - outgoing sims will be popularity or romance - and what skills they seem drawn to as toddlers and children - kids with high logic will be knowledge or kids with high charisma might go into politics, etc.

Em - yes, Inteen is what I use. Teens can get pregnant, too, but I don't have any at the moment. Actually, I gave Dirk/Lilith and Dustin/Angela ample opportunity to take advantage of privacy and bed space (I was really hoping I'd have a teen pregnancy), but they all behaved themselves. They waited until college, and now you'd think they never got enough, lol! Everytime I turn around they're making use of the bed or sofa. Which is why Lilith ended up the way she did. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 85797

A few pix:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 CydRoseland
Cyd Roseland. Not too shabby. I've set him and his dog up in a little house, but I'm really not all that interested in playing him this time. Not sure what I'll do with him, if anything.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Ninapreggo
I took Toni's advice and got Nina pregnant with Don's baby. They did the deed on their own, but I used the simblender to make her pregnant. She had a girl, who I named Donnalynn. Tacky, I know, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Butlercomplain
This one is just for Toni. The Goth's butler, Ashton Davison, complaining about cleaning up Don's shower mess. I can't blame him, as Don only has like 1 neat point and floods the bathroom everytime he takes a shower. It's not a very good picture, because of the small space, but I'll try to get more next time I visit. I'm loving this dude - he keeps me entertained.

In the background, you can see Don and Mary Sue Pleasant playing chess. Cassie had invited her over (okay, okay, I invited her over so I could set her up with Don because I wanted the drama and it just totally fits a nice chaotic neighborhood). They plalyed chess for hours and walked away from the table as friends.

Cassie got herself pregnant with Don again. She's so blind...I wonder if she'll ever find out about Don's cheating ways.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 MarySueDon
And speaking of Don, he is just the perfect scandalous sim. I invited him over to MarySue's house, and within 5 hours, this is where they ended up. Don, Don, Don. I don't think I want Mary Sue to have anymore children. I think I'll just let her have her fun. In fact, I made her secondary aspiration romance. She's bored and lonely in the big Pleasant house, with Daniel kicked out and her daughters off at college. She works hard to climb the ladder as a dancer. If Daniel can woohoo half the neighborhood, then so can she.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 MarySueCyd
And she proves to me that she fills the romance shoes quite well. This is Cyd Roseland, and the two of them ended up in bed way before I thought they would! I was trying to open up the option to 'stay the night', but then she took him to bed before I even got close! Mission accomplished, lol. If she should happen to accidentally get pregnant, so be it. But I'm not going to impregnate her at this time.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

OMGawd! AF! What a beautiful remake you have done. The Sims look so gorgeous and I love all your medieval clothing and walls and stuff! Where did you get them? Dang, I want a copy of your pleasant ville! I wonder if there is a way to like rename hoods so I could change my pleasant ville to something else and steal yours. I WANTS!!! *whimper and cry*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:03 pm

LOL! Why thank you, Mort. I am very flattered. As for where I found them - aaaaallll over the place. I posted a link to Hat's site (a post or two up above), where I got a lot of my medieval overrides. Sunni from MTS2 has a lot of cool stuff, too.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:14 am

Don is such a romantic isn't he? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 99672

Good grief he is gonna knock everyone in town up.... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 97206

I love the picture of the butler pitching a fit about cleaning up...that is too funny :))

I absolutely love your piccies and your simmies are so stunning Ari...

hmmm Cyd is very handsome :))
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
LOL! Why thank you, Mort. I am very flattered. As for where I found them - aaaaallll over the place. I posted a link to Hat's site (a post or two up above), where I got a lot of my medieval overrides. Sunni from MTS2 has a lot of cool stuff, too.

*drool* *Goes on raiding tour*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Oooooh! I love the idea! As much as I loved The Sims Medieval, there wasn't enough of the regular sims gameplay to my liking. If I had enough space on my computer, I would be copying you right now Ari!

Loving the drama that's going on! Don being the man-ho he is, going around doing all the women in town. Hopefully Cassie realizes sooner rather than later what he is! :P (She looks lovely, btw! What are those gorgeous eyes you have on her?). Also, I'll be needing the link to Brandi/Nina's hair, if you don't mind. :) I'm looking forward to more beautiful pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next