Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:14 am

Hee hee - Have fun, Mort!

Holly - thank you! I'm liking my medieval setting - for me it just adds more flavor. Sims Medieval had so many good qualities - it's really too bad it didn't function like Sims 2, I agree. I really miss the textures, lighting, and clothing.

Ok, let's see...I use Dragonmandy's eyes - the default set I'm using is called Adoring Eyes. DM has many beautiful things - she's one of my favorite creators.

For Nina's hair, I hope this is the style you're looking for. There are several on the page - scroll down a little more than halfway - it's the 22nd or so on the page - it's called 'Softhearted'. FYI - if you're looking for good quality hair with beautiful textures, this site is a great place to get them - most of the hair I'm using in my medieval hood came from here.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:13 pm

I hit the place you linked and followed links from there to other places. I picked up a number of items, but I still want your pleasantview dang it! lol Course that means I need your downloads folder and the same expansions you have so I guess I am just sol. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Lol, Mort. It took me forever to get all those defaults in place and hunt for stuff. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 85797 Not to mention repeated crashes with lots that I had downloaded but neglected to see if I met the requirements to play them (most I didn't). We're talking months to set up, and I'm still not done - but that's partly because I'm lazy and just want to play rather than fix everything. But the two creators I mentioned are responsible for the most of the overrides and hair I use. And the clothes are largely from MTS2. I just started using Anva skins as default, so that changed the way all the sims look. You can still have a Medieval Pleasantview without all the EP's, though. There is a lot of good stuff out there. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:36 pm

hehe Yea, I got up to OFB, I might get pets and seasons, but I don't think I am going beyond that. Though I do like those circular stairs...lol I'm lazy too that's why I just want your hood, make it easier on me! lol
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:38 am

Somebody made circular stairs before AL came out - because I had them. Hmm - let me think. But actually, for my Medieval homes, I often prefer the ladder.

Ah! Here!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Somebody made circular stairs before AL came out - because I had them. Hmm - let me think. But actually, for my Medieval homes, I often prefer the ladder.

Ah! Here!

Oh wow..thank you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 817176 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:37 am

Ari wrote:
Cyd Roseland. Not too shabby.

I'll say! Not too shabby AT ALL!

Quote :
I'm loving this dude - he keeps me entertained.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 683951

Too funny!
I meant to comment on the sulking, lazy butler when he was having issues with having to go up & down the stairs all the time, Ari.
I can totally see how the old guy has been keeping you entertained. I love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 598258

Quote :
Cassie got herself pregnant with Don again. She's so blind...I wonder if she'll ever find out about Don's cheating ways.

Let us pray ... :praying1:

As always, everything/every Sim is so spectacular to look at, Lady A.
It is obvious how much time you've taken to download so many amazing medieval goodies, then set it all up so perfectly.
I am constantly taken back in time with each screenshot and think it's all so awesome.

I'm sooo enjoying your Medieval Pleasantview and can totally see why you're lovin' that hood even moreso now.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 846508 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Oh Ari! Such fun! Thanks for the delightful Ashton Davison piccie. Hee hee! This guy slays me! :muahaha:

Dustin looks quite striking with his hairy face...and my, my, my Cyd's a looker. I played him once, but got bored. In my current incarnation of Pleasantview, except for the Goodies (now Gladstone's in my game) I only ran with the base game families...deleting all the others like Cyd. Your Anva-skintoned Cyd is kinda making me wish I'd hung onto him! Hubba! Hubba! droolin

Well done Nina and Don! So did Donnalynn turn out alright?

I'm totally loving your version of the Pleasantview Follies...and dying to see what happens to Mary Sue, and whether or not Cassandra wises up!

*eagerly awaits next installment*
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:13 am

I'm so glad everyone is liking my Medieval Pleasantview Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 578473 It's keeping me entertained. One of these days I'll return to my Spouse Swap Challenge - but this hood is seriously calling me lately.

Toni - Donnalynn is still a toddler - but she looks cute as far as I can tell.

Don't you just love it when the game throws surprises at you? I do! And such was the case with what happened at the dorms! I had moved Angela out, and then Dirk (after graduation, of course). I was upstairs looking at Selene (Dirk and Lilith's daughter born at college), and trying to figure out how the heck I was going to get her off the lot. And then (insert dun dun dun music here)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 LilithDustin
Dustin and Lilith took it upon themselves to cure their lonliness! I was so stunned I almost couldn't snap a picture. I just couldn't believe it. Lilith had been going steady with Dirk forever and a day, and none of them acted on the mild attraction they shared with the opposite - it's like I have my own spouse swap right here - except none of them are married. I'm still not sure what's going to happen because of this. I went ahead and moved Dirk and Lilith in together - as planned - but they are not married yet. And I'll have Angela marry Dustin, as planned.

I wonder if this little discretion will ever come out in the open? Because you know, with all of them being the bestest of buddies, they're going to want to get together to hang out occasionally.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Reunited
Anyway, about Selene. In college, I used the Sim Blender to put her up for adoption. I was kind of worried about this - that Lilith would have a bad memory of it or cry over it. But nope. The child simply vanished off the lot. No bad memories; no crying. In fact, look to the picture above to see how upset Lilith was - she didn't even notice.

As soon as Dirk and Lilith moved in, I called the adoption agency and ordered up a toddler girl. And they got Selene I love you So the little family is reunited. Speaking of Selene, she has been destined for a career in music since before she could walk. The only toys she played with were the xylophone (and occasionally the charisma rabbit). After Lilith taught her a nursery rhyme, Selene sang it all the time. And now as a child, she's still drawn to activities that increase creativity. I think she's destined to become a Rock God when she's an adult. The only thing that doesn't quite fit is that she's very shy. But she needs to be with music. It fits her.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Aldricflirt
This is Aldric Davis. He's a default playable character that comes with La Fiesta Tech (Uni). He and his twin brother, Almeric, have been played by me more than once. I moved him into the campus house before I finished moving Dirk, Angela, Dustin, and Lilith out, so I wouldn't have to have a big wad of cash up front for the next batch of college kids - I'll be able to simply just move them in.

Anyway, Lilith had a want to be friends with him, so I had her invite him to her new house. They have mild chemistry, and Aldric obviously has jumping hormones. He flirted with her many times, and to her credit, she turned him down everytime. I guess I can forgive her for the moment of weakness with Dustin. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 97206

And now, for your entertainment, I present The Cantankerous Butler Show!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow2
He hangs his head as he shuffles into the dining room.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow3
For some reason he can't get to the kitchen sink, so he wanders all the way upstairs to the bathroom so he can wash one plate. One. Plate. Yeah, I'd be complaining, too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow4
He looks at me in surprise when he starts to clean up Don's mess. I didn't tell him to do it - but he complained at me, anyway.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow5
And then, grumbling, he does the job he was hired to do.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow6
Here he's taking care of Cassandra's newborn, but forgot he had dinner going in the oven. Or did he? Dude doesn't look too upset about the stove catching on fire while the panicked fire fighter fights the flames.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow7
After the firefighter leaves, Ashton remembers he was cooking. Big surprise, the roasted fowl is charred.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow8
"Oh, bummer, I burned dinner."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow9
I'm not sure if he's complaining about the stinky dinner or the stinky baby on the kitchen floor.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow10
Since there are family members that are still hungry, Ashton pulls more food out of the fridge. But he can't prepare it because someone left a rotting lobster on the counter. That would have been him, by the way. The night before, he was in the middle of making lobster and then said he was turning in for the evening and left. When he came back the next morning, he just left it there - and it's been there for hours!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow11
Morty rescues the infant from the cold kitchen floor while Ashton openly complains about having to clean up the table.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ButlerShow
And then he grumbles audibly because he has to, you know...work for a living. And the lobster sat on that counter for 2 days! No one cleaned it up! I finally got tired of not having a usable counter space and made Morty do it.

FYI - that big copper pot thing is a SmartMilk default. How cool is that? Now Smart Milk blends in.

And, while hanging out in the Goth household, guess what else finally happened? Pictures are out of sequence because I wanted to group all the butler shots together. This happened while Cassie was still pregnant.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Sheknows
I can't believe she finally caught them. And she was all the downstairs, too. This is at least the third time Don took Dina to bed with Cassie in the house, so I don't know why she caught them this time and not all the other times. I was getting so frustrated with Cassie, though, that I almost set Don up myself! I guess Cassie had heard the rumors but just didn't want to believe them

And now presenting The Many Faces of Cassandra Goth:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 FacesofCassie1
Hurt and disbelief.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 FacesofCassie2
Outright anger.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 FacesofCassie3
Business-like slapping.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 FacesofCassie
Satisfaction.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 KicksDonout
Morty begged her to wait until the next night to kick Don to the curb, because he was due for a promotion and needed Don's friends to add to their social roster. But the next night, he finally reached the top of the science career (again - but this time it fulfilled his LTW) and Cassie kicked Don right out. I had Dina move out shortly after and the two have moved back into Don's old house. I'm going to have Dina get pregnant with Don's baby, and then who knows what will happen next?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Mattheusflirt
Mortimer drug this guy home from work. He is attracted to Cassie, and didn't wait long to tell her so.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Mattheusflirt1
She likes him, so she invited him over the next night because she had a want to have a date with him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Mattheusbed
But I guess she had her own plans because she jumped on ahead of my instruction. Maybe she's on the rebound.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Lightning-1
This is what was going on the night Cassie caught Don. A nasty thunderstorm. During one of the pauses I noticed this outside, so I had to get a pic.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 NoahGoth
This is Noah - Morty and Dina's boy. He stayed at the Goth house. He walked upstairs and did this all by himself, so I had to get a pic of him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 NewGoth
This is Cassie's second child with Don. I forgot his name, but he's kind of a little cutie, eh?
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:42 am

That butler is too funny Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672

At last kick Don out!!!! Well done Cassie!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 912276
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh yeah! Davison is my hero! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672 Love this guy!

The Lilith and Dustin thing doesn't surprise me. My Lilith and Dustin have three bolts (he has three with Angela too)...I think one of his turn ons is red hair, so there ya go! I play with ACR, but I have the autonomy turned off. You know what a control freak I am! I love the features of more realistic 'activity'...ie. that simmies don't have to be in love and all that...but I just can't handle them taking their lives into their own hands like that. I do sometimes allow autonomy on uni lots, because...well....it's uni! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 97206 But I keep a very close eye on the goings ons.

I thought inteen sends the baby back with the last parent. If I remember correctly (I used to be a tester) when the last parent/adult leaves, children leave with them and babies crawl off the lot (or even poof off the lot) and when the parent is moved into a lot back in the regular hood, the kids are there. Unless something's changed.

Alternately, what I've done (I don't use inTEEN anymore it conflicts with another mod that's more important to me)...is gone to a family member's home back in the hood, and used Inge's teleporter cat to move the child/children in. Once their newly-graduated parents are settled into their new digs, I then use the cat, to move the kids to their new home.

I've only adopted once. Are you guaranteed when adopting that you'll get the last kid put up for adoption? Are their memories associated with putting children up for adoption? If you adopt you own kid back (like Lilith did) do you get a memory for having now adopted your own child? Just curious. I should muck about with that feature sometime.

Glad Cassandra finally wised up. She certainly didn't waste time moving on! laughin But truthfully though, that is rather realistic...going on the rebound and all.

Did you change her DNA after her plastic surgery, because little 'no name' sure is cute. But Don has really dominant genes, so maybe his features have softened Cassie's original ones. I mean, she's not *blech* or anything...just a bit homely. Your new and improved Cassandra on the other hand, is a total stunner!

Well thoroughly enjoying the show! laughin Looking forward to more adventures from Pleasantview Medieval. dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh AF...*plots to sneak in and steal your neighborhood* It looks so awesome. If I wasn't consumed with my desire to make these new animations I would be trying to make me a medieval pleasantview.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:45 am

Thank you, Ulli. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 738528

Mort - well, then, I guess we have something to look forward to. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 12612

Toni - Davison is a hoot. Angela and Dustin got married and are living at the Pleasant house. I decided they could use a butler for such a large house since they're both very busy with their careers (and now their little one), so they hired a butler - and guess who they got?? Now I get to watch The Cantankerous Butler Show in more than one household! I was tempted to put him in the game - have him move in with someone so he'd be a playable character, but somehow that would ruin the fun.

I know I could tweak my ACR settings if sims being adventurous on their own bothered me. But I love surprises and sim drama so I just let it go. If I were writing a story with these characters or had certain plans in mind, I would be more controlling.

I really have no idea how INTEEN and babies born at college work. I was too afraid to move everyone out of the house, even though there was someone still living there. That's a relief to know, though, that the baby will probably end up on the new lot with the parents. I was afraid to let the toddler grow into a child at Uni, because I wasn't sure how the game would handle the child needing to go to school, so I kept her a toddler.

I used the Sim Blender to put Selene up for adoption. Lilith had no bad memories of losing her daughter. But I didn't think to check everyone's memories to see if they had 'adopted Selene' memories - I'll have to check that. And I wasn't 100% certain that they'd get Selene - I had only heard that the first child in the adoption pool would be the last one given up - so I took a chance there, too! Next time (I'm sure there'll be one!) I'll just let the students move back and see what happens. That's what backups are for.

I don't know how to change DNA, so I just gave Cassie surgery and have the Blender ready to surgerize her spawn, if need be Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672. She is rather spinsterish looking, I always thought. All I did with her, though, is plump up her lips and change her eyes - but I changed her eyes completely - like chose a whole different set. I think it was the third set, I can't quite remember - but I'm quite happy with her now. In fact, I wonder if, when Maxis was setting this game up, if they even bothered to breed Mortimer and Bella to get Cassie and Alex. If you look at Alex (presurgery), he has the same face template as Goopy. It's like they just chose that face, made him into a kid, and added him to the family. WTH. When it comes to Alex, I used my template that takes the place of that face (the Goopy face) and just changed the whole thing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 AlexBeau
In my game, I had Alex and Beau Broke get together. I don't have any desire to breed them at all, or even play them. I'll probably just stick them on a lot and pop in to age them at appropriate times.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Beauflirts
However, that didn't stop Beau from flirting with Mary Sue. This kind of confused me, because I told Beau he was gay. I had never had him check out a female or set up a desire to be with girls - Alexander has been his only romantic interest.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ChristianHayden
This is Christian and Hayden Broke. They were Brandi's third pregnancy (the immaculate conception, apparently, since Brandi got pregnant after Skip died Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 97206 ) Anyway, they are now teens. I made them both popularity - Christian has a secondary of romance and Hayden has a secondary of family. One of them (if memory serves) is outgoing, the other active and playful - so I thought popularity fit them.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Logroll2
One of them groans at me everytime I make him watch a movie, so I bought them a log rolling thing. They had a lot of fun with it.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Logroll1
Christian has more body points, and was constantly knocking Hayden off the log.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Logroll
Ha ha ha

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 HaydenLucy
Lucy (Burb) and Hayden sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 JarethGiselleJacob
The Burb triplets are now children. From left to right we have Jareth, Giselle, and Jacob. I played this family so much that they're nearly teens already! And the family has been struggling a lot, so John had to sell his computer. And a few other things. All of the money that Jennifer makes so far has gone to adding on to the house to make room for the trips! So John's dreams (mine, actually, lol) of being a stay at home dad/novelist probably aren't going to happen, lol. Maybe I'll have him get a job, instead, if there are no more babies.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:03 am

Oh my, the twins are gorgeous! And they look like they're fun to play too. Love the log-rolling shots.

The Burb trips are terribly cute too. My hats off to you for managing all those multiple births! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 12612

I never considering making Beau and Alex gay...intriguing. Too late for mine, but it's an interesting idea. My Alex is a knowledge with romance as a secondary aspiration. Like most knowledge simmies he likes to rack up those skill points...and he's also working on the notches on his bedpost. lol! Of course it's not too late to make him bi. Hmmmmm.....

Funny that Beau decided to explore life on the other side. Give him a push and see what happens. Go ooooon..do iiit. I just think it'd be interesting if say, he knocks her up! laughin He'd have his male partner on the one hand, and a love child with an older woman on the other. Oh, what a tangled mess! Hey! It's not my game MAN! Ha haaaaa! It's just a suggestion *she says innocently*

I agree that you should keep Davison as an NPC. The delight in watching his antics is that they are totally autonomous. I can so relate to him. That's how I feel about housework too! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 363286

With inteen children can go to school on uni lots, and non-YA adults can go to work. I remember when Jace, the original creator, first got that school bus to come. We went out of our minds! lol! I'd recommend backing up before you try any of this stuff. I'd hate for my advice to go awry. Just covering my heinie here.

Dying for more!
Back to top Go down
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Wow, I got behind here! Let's see...

First of all, thanks for that link! I totally forgot to thank you, I feel so bad. laughin

Quote :

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672 OMG! Love it! That butler whines a lot doesn't he? He's hysterical! You could start a whole new thread just about him. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 FacesofCassie3

YES! Cassie caught Don! She was too kind letting him stay until he reached his LTW, she should've just kicked him out right away. How many children has he sired by now? Just the ones with Cassie? Plus the new munchkin he'll have with Dina. That boy gets around a lot, doesn't he?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Mattheusbed

Good for her. Hopefully this man will be more loyal. (He's a hunk, btw).
Dina and Mortimer's son is a handsome little boy! He looks like he's outgoing too. The same goes for Cassie and Don's second boy. I love that skin plus the hair.

Beau Broke, gay? Alexander Goth, gay? Hmmm, it works for them! Beau always struck me as a bit on the feminine side... It'll be interesting to see more of his experimenting... (Mary-Sue is lovely!) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 598258

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 ChristianHayden

*Drools* The twins.... Wow. They're going to make pretty babies. That's all that needs to be said. I love the log-rolling. I bet that fills their fun-meters pretty quickly, huh?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Logroll

Are they dancers now? laughin

Lucy and Hayden are such an adorable couple! Lucy is such a beauty, I don't remember her being such in my game! I may have to go play them tonight. :) And the triplets are adorable! I can't wait to see them as teens.

I'm looking forward to more pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 am

Ari wrote:

That guy really does deserve his own show. He is a freakin' hoot!

Lady A wrote:
...so they hired a butler - and guess who they got?? Now I get to watch The Cantankerous Butler Show in more than one household!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 683951

How he keeps his job, I have no idea. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 598258

Toni wrote:
Glad Cassandra finally wised up. She certainly didn't waste time moving on!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 637989

WOOHOO!!! YESSSS!
Long overdue. That's for sure! And who could blame her for the rebound romance?

AF wrote:
This is Christian and Hayden Broke. They were Brandi's third pregnancy (the immaculate conception, apparently, since Brandi got pregnant after Skip died)
AF wrote:
Lucy (Burb) and Hayden sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 448283

Beautiful twins!
I LOVE the log rolling game, btw. That's greatness!

Toni wrote:
I never considering making Beau and Alex gay...intriguing.

You know, many moons ago, when we were "Revisiting Maxis" over at PTS, I believe MY Beau was gay, too.
That is, if I am remembering correctly...
What are the odds? It seems meant to be.

Your medieval Pleasantview remains an intriguing delight, m'lady.
Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous screenshots, game antics & witty commentaries with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Thank you ladies, for your very generous feedback. Sorry I haven't been around much, but the past two weeks have just been nuts with the kids doing so many school activities. There were 6 all day field trips, special days, and graduation ceremonies to keep track of - all in the last 6 days of school. I had stuff written down all over the place and I was so afraid I'd forget something! But today is the last day of school, and also my baby's birthday (he's 8 today!), so I'll be able to pop in and update more often. I very much appreciate you taking the time to watch my hood goings on and taking the time to comment so thoroughly. I love you

EDIT to add stuffs:

I had some fun drama with Don and Dina's house recently. They both moved in together (they deserve each other), and left their kids with their spouses in the Goth mansion. They are both fortune sims (Don is secondary romance) and are both working hard at their careers.

But, after hiring a maid (they're both horrid slobs, so you know they're not going to keep their house clean), they got Kaylynn, whom Don already had somewhat of a relationship with. So she stays after work a lot and hangs out. One weekend, Don invited his daughter with Cassie, and Dina's son with Mortimer over for a visit. The kids immediately went inside to play chess and completely ignored the adults.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Donswomen
The women are lining up for Don's attention. Even Cassie, after all they had been through, is seeking some romantic attention from her ex-husband.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Donswomen1
How wrong is this picture? Cassie and Dina spend time playing rock, paper, scissors while Don woos Kaylynn.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Rejectcassieflirt
Finally Cassie gets her chance to flirt with Don - and he rejects her! I think he was still a little mad at her.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 DonKaylynn
It isn't long before Kaylynn winds up in Don's bed.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Isthisseattaken
Later in the evening, Dina wants a little of Don's attention, and the two are going to snuggle on the couch. But then Kaylynn takes Dina's seat! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Ksad
Dina and Don take their festivities upstairs, and Kaylynn gets upset. Like Cassie, first she's sad...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Kmad
...then she cracks her knuckles angrily.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Kslap
She slaps Don silly...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Wave-1
...then they wave at each other while they lose best friend status, LOL!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 MadDina
Downstairs she attacks Dina.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Dinawin
That's a bad move because Dina is an actress. She spends a lot of time working out, and has quite a few body points. Now Kaylynn is crushed - but she had to know, right? Did she honestly think Don was hers alone? At one point, when Kaylynn was upstairs with Don, Dina was sleeping on the couch. She's obviously ok with it. Sheesh - these blind women.

Anyway
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Abigailchild
Abigail Goth - daughter of Don and Cassie. Sadly, she heavily favors her mother.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Abigailteen
Abigail as a teen. I plumped up her lips a little. I made her romance, but I kinda don't really care about her, lol. She bores me.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Christopherchild
Christopher Goth - Cassie and Don's second born. He shows some promise.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Muppetboy
Noah Goth - Mortimer and Dina's boy with no surgery. Are you kidding me? I call him Muppet Boy, on account he looks like a muppet. It's very clear that Mortimer and Dina should not breed. All of Dina's worst features are showing up here, and I'm kind of afraid to breed her with Don, now, lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Donnalynchild
Donnalyn Caliente - Don and Nina's child. She's cute! And yes, I am shallow and don't like playing ugly sims...sorry.

Also...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Cassielonel
Cassie is lonely...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Cassielonel1
...and pushy. She gets rejected for a makeout.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Mortylove
Mortimer has found love again. It cracks me up that she's looking up at the heart as if to say "Aw, you're in love with me, too." Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 598258

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Futuredil
Over at the Woodfae house, Tannin watches tv with my future daughter-in-law, Felicia Blackwell. I picked her out for Tannin when he was just a child. Isn't she adorable? Of course, now that they're all at Uni - they're kinda making their own decisions - but we'll get to that later.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Tanninbooty
I guess when Tannin turned 18, he thought he needed a booty call, so he called up Felicia. They met outside and flirted for a minute, and just as they were going to head inside, a tree caught on fire in the storm, so that distracted them, lol. The bed was full, anyway, so they wouldn't have been able to take advantage of their raging hormones.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Pondfire
Speaking of things catching on fire in storms, the koi pond caught on fire when it was struck by lightning. It's...a pond. With water. And rocks. And it caught on fire. Well, I suppose it does have some wood on it. Rolling Eyes

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Archerbaby
Ariana gave birth to another boy (ha! 3 boys in real life and 3 boys in the game - it just figures! laughin ). I know I have a sim named Archer in my royal kingdom, but I really like the name so I used it again.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Flynnteen
Flynn has turned into a really cute teen. He will go to Uni with the next batch of teens. I made him knowledge, as both he and his brother Tannin spent most of their childhood learning (and wanting to learn) skills.

That's it for today. I'll have some adventures from Uni for my next update. So far, things are looking pretty steamy. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 738528
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Well! Where to start?! Felicia is beautiful! I love her chiseled facial features. Beautiful jawline and almost sculpted mouth.

And young Flynn is gorgeous! wow!

I think you should upload these two when they age to adults. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 247485

Oh....and Ariana is just breathtaking! I swear she gets better-looking every time I see her.

I think Abigail is quite attractive. Even if she is a bit of an original Cassie-clone.

Happy for old Morty!

And poor desperate Cassandra. She's really got to learn to be a bit more subtle. I find that sometimes family simmies are more 'friendly' than romance ones. I guess their desire to have babies fuels their actions.

Well, that is quite the little harem our Don has got himself there Ari! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672 How is all of that fraternization going on without repercussions. Not the whoo-hoo stuff...the flirting-with-Kaylnn-in-front-of-Dina thing? Is you ACR set to be jealous only for woo hoo? I've got mine set to only trigger jealously if they're in the same room. So much more realistic than Maxis' most unbelievable, extra sensory perceiving that your partner just flirted with someone halfway across a lot. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, Dina and Nina's genes leave a lot to be desired. I plastic-surgeried the Maxis simmies before I bred them, and used a fairly straightforward SimPe tutorial to change their DNA. I'm at work, so don't have the link right now, but if you're interested I can post it here.

It still doesn't guarantee that the right genes will come together. I've still had to sort of fugly teens. Like you, I like pretty. I'm trying desperately not to do this with second gen simmies, just for realism's sake, but if it's something really unbearable, I'm all over it. Recently, I'm having children age up with really tiny noses. What's that all about?! Didn't you say you had nose problems with your old Sim Self's kids? Thanks goodness for plastic surgery!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 am

Actually, I just left the ACR settings at their default and let things fall where they may. So far I agree with the actions of my sims regarding jealousy. In Cassie's case, Don had woohooed Dina at least twice while Cassie was in the house and she never caught them. For the time that she did, she was downstairs in the bathroom and she raced upstairs and caught them in the act. I'm just going to say that maybe she had a feeling about those two, or she knew their past history and that Dina was no longer married to her father (leaving Dina single). I think the default settings are jealousy enabled only if married. I guess they figure if you ain't got no ring, it don't mean a thing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672

Maxis handled the jealousy thing in a completely retarded manner, anyway. When I did play romance sims, I would get so mad because of the way Maxis set up those sims so they'd get caught. Lovers of my romance simmie were always strolling past the house at ridiculous hours - in the middle of the night, for example. And even if my sim was on a date inside the house where a sim outside could not see anything, they'd still bust in and start slapping everyone silly. wtf.

Thank you for your compliments on SimAri and young Flynn. Yes, my original Ari bred horribly. For some reason, her spawn always came out with short noses, no matter what sim I bred her with. Looking at her, you couldn't tell her nose was short at all, but Maxis seemed to think it was. I am so happy this one is breeding well - two pretty good looking kiddos so far. I need her to have a girl, though, because I'd love to see the result.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Tanninya
A picture of Tannin, Ari's oldest, at Uni. And though he's not a total smoker, the boy ain't too shabby, either. If I would criticize, I'd say his eyes were a little too smallish (and the lashes a little too heavy), but I'm going to leave them. His nose is a teeny too big - but I like it on him because it adds character. Hopefully his babies won't be fug - that'd be my luck - cute kids for Ari but ugly grandkids laughin

I'm a big ol' chicken and don't know if I have the courage to go poking around in SimPe. You can post the link if you get around to it and I'll check it out, though.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm

I think he looks good your Tannin.

And Don he has all these gorgeous ladies all around him. IsnĀ“t there anyone who could give him a Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 364885 or two?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Oooooooo.....Tannin's quite delicious! I think his eyes are just fine...but it's his other facial features I love. I find larger noses are very attractive: manly, powerful (you'll notice this on my male simmies)...and his pouty, wide mouth is...there's no way ladylike way to say this....is SEX-SAAAY! droolin sunny
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you Ulli. LOL for Don. Yeah, he's a bad boy. But Maxis did a good job on him, I think, and he is truly created to be a playboy. He falls into it naturally.

Thank you, Toni. I am very pleased with Arispawn. I need to impregnate her some more so I can see what she has next!

Well, a batch of teens are off at Uni. In a campus house I have 7 of them living together. There are playables Tanin Woodfae, Hayden and Christian Broke, Lucy Burb, default uni student Aldric Davis, default teen Amber Dawn, and game generated Felicia Blackwell. Tannin and Felicia are supposedly a couple, Lucy and Hayden are mostly a couple, I was hoping to set Aldric up with Amber, and Christian is a solo bird since he's popularity/romance. But sometimes sims have minds of their owns, and even though the kids are only halfway through their sophomore year, it's been quite eventful so far!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Lucyya
A close up picture of Lucy. I love her gorgeous sultry eyes.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 TanninFelicia
Tannin and Felicia. Triple chem for these two. You'd think they would forsake all others, right? Not quite. laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 LucyTannin
Lucy hits on Tannin. Her chemistry is actually better with him than it is with her steady boyfriend Hayden. This is as far as it went, though.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 AmberHayden
Amber and Hayden. He says no thanks.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 TanninAmber
Amber and Tannin. Yeah, this one surprised me, too. Especially since Tannin has triple chem with Felicia, but since she was off at class I guess he decided to explore other options. Naughty boy.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 FeliciaAldric
Aldric and Felicia. She says no thanks.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Christiantownie
Christian and a townie girl pre-medi makeover. This will be his second lover.

It's really interesting to me to see who each sim pursues. And they're not even halfway done with Uni yet. Who knows what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 pm

That's one serious bunch of frisky YA's yah got there Ari! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 97206

Lucy is lovely and from what I can tell, so is Amber.

Looking forward to seeing who ends up with who.

So your Ari is still having babies?! How old do you figure she is? Or is she going to remain forever young?! sunny Then again, in Medieval times, they did start having babies early~ Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:36 am

Well, I have no idea how old Ari is, lol. I've been just trying to set up the hood to where I want it to be - but I don't even know where that is, ha! I've been giving everyone free life from the blender. I should probably make some kind of aging rule once I really start serious rotations. Right now I'm kinda just everywhere, giving everyone some of my time. I guess it feels like I'm just doing the backstory of the neighborhood or something. And I think I'm done waiting for nature to take its course, I'm going to make Ari have a girl (or two!) because I just wanna, lol.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:09 am

Astral Faery wrote:
And I think I'm done waiting for nature to take its course, I'm going to make Ari have a girl (or two!) because I just wanna, lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 99672 Go for it! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next