Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

So much drama! All of your sims are looking fantastic. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 846508 I look foward to seeing what SimAri's daughter(s) look like. It seems like my simself tends to have boys too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 85797
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

She will have a girl. I'm going to make her keep trying until she does! laughin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 am

Astral Faery wrote:
She will have a girl. I'm going to make her keep trying until she does! laughin

Oh dear lord, that poor woman Ari! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 99672 sunny
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Are you going to be kind to her and save before she gives birth and reload if she has a boy or are you going to make her do it the non-cheaty way?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:39 am

I was thinking of doing it the noncheaty way - make her keep having sproglets until she finally gets a girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 99672

Well, as usual, the ADHD Fairy kicked me in the shin and I had to jump to something else. You know me - I just can't stay in the same neighborhood too long. I have been missing my kingdom sims, and felt it was time to return to them for awhile.

I never even got around to posting pictures from the end of the last rotation. I have a couple from winter in the gypsy camp.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Matthewadult
You remember Matthew Tailor, right? He is a knowledge sim that wanted to become a werewolf and fell in love with Ysabel, the fairy girl. So he moved into the camp.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Cheatinwolf
He's a werewolf, Matthew, do you honestly think he's not going to cheat you? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 774807

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Alysinfant
To my pleasant surprise, Ysabel had Matthew's baby - this was fortunate because I didn't want her to get married, but I wanted her to have a baby. But I'm running somewhat of a 'hands off' game when it comes to woohoo and reproduction in this game. I don't tell them when, and probably won't tell them who. And unless I artificially impregnate someone using the simblender, I can't tell them to try for baby.

I recently started playing my kingdom again. It's spring, and new life is popping up everywhere.

In the castle:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 BabyRune
Queen-to-be Jospehine has given birth to her second child - a boy named Rune.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Queenpregagain
And she's pregnant again.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Attackmaid1
The maid doesn't like sloppy Josephine, and comes over after her shift with the intentions of kicking over the garbage can.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Attackmaid2
But the castle's attack servo puts a stop to her before she barely even gets on the lot.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Attackmaid3
Ha ha ha - take that, you cranky maid. Actually, I can't even remember why I had a maid - the castle already has two servos. I think I may have hired her way back when the quads were born because the one servo I had at the time was overloaded. Actually, she can be fired. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Pregcoletteava
Queen Aluna wanted to throw a birthday party for her grandsons - they were both to age on the same day. So she invited two of her daughters over to help celebrate. Colette is in blue and Ava is in red. I had forgotten they were both pregnant, and got a giggle watching them waddle across the bridge.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Kingbaby
On his own, King Jonah talks to his growing grandbaby.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Franpreg
And guess what else! Princess Francesca is pregnant! If you recall, she is a romance sim. She lives in the castle and is unmarried, spending her days wooing lover after lover. Her LTW is to have 20 lovers, and so far she only has 5. I was smart to make sure she was only woohooing attractive males in case of accidental pregnancy - good thing! When she gives birth in the summer, we can play 'Who's the Baby's Daddy?' Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 97206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Servotalks
This was kind of funny. One of the servos talks to Frannie's unborn baby. But behind them is Jospehine. Both Frannie and Josie popped within seconds of each other, and are one day apart in their pregnancies. This castle is getting so busy and hard to keep up with! It runs slow because the lot is so huge and there's always so much going on.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Kingqueenhappy
The mysterious gypsy dropped off a magic lamp for the castle. YAY! I was struggling to keep the queen happy. She would never reach her LTW, and now she can die happy. The king wished for peace of mind, as well, because I wouldn't have been able to reach his LTW, either.

My elders are getting old and I've already given them a lot of extra life. I'm going to have to let my founders go. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 503793 It's because of their hard work that the kingdom is prospering, and it will be difficult to go through those rotations, but they can't stay forever. verklempt
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote :
I was thinking of doing it the noncheaty way - make her keep having sproglets until she finally gets a girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 99672

That would be more fun! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612

Ysabel's baby has very neat eyes. I think s/he is going to be really pretty as s/he gets older.

Aw, look at all the pretty, pregnant princesses. It's going to be fun to have to guess who the father of Francesca's is! The servo is hilarious. I've never had one in my game before, so it's neat to see what they can do!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:17 am

The father must be Don he alwys are. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12679

Peace of mind is a good wish from that magic lamp. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 am

Gosh, I love reading your sim tales. It took me a while to get reasonably caught up, but I am so glad I did. Your thread was such a pleasure to read, Ari, with beautiful, visually stimulating pics.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 133298

Ari wrote:
A picture of Nina Caliente being a snot. First she started an argument with Darren and then she started this nonsense. And she wasn't even invited. She just happened to be walking down the street and decided to crash the wedding. I can't stand either one of those sisters. They'll be lucky if if their house doesn't mysteriously catch on fire... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 422794

I know I am going back a ways with this reference, but Nina being a snot cannot be publicized enough if you ask me. Those sisters bug me so much. They are always my "test subjects" of any CC/hack that I feel may be unpleasant for my simmies (along with that Lothario chap). Don't get me started on the other Maxis 'hoods. Suffice it to say, I am in full agreement here.

I love your Asylum pictures. That was quite an undertaking, having all the different creatures under one roof. I guess it helped that you did not have to worry about finding them suitable jobs (i.e one at nigh for the vampire so she didn't burst into flames, laughin). The fairy is hilarious, as is all the rest of your commentary. I love it! Your Asylum and Prosperity Challenges contains some of the most beautiful sims. The Prosperity Challenge is hard to keep up with. Most people I know who completed it did so over the period of a year or more, and did not do it continuously. I lost mine during my "great computer catastrophe" and have not had the heart to start another yet. I am sorry you lost the Prosperity and Asylum sims; I know just how you feel.

The servo you used in your Royal Kingdom Challenge is beautiful. I used to stay away from them also, but then I found a default look I liked. I am thinking, though, that I like yours better. Very nice, in any event.

It amazes me how fantastic looking your sims are, even those born in game. I love the authenticity of all your settings, too. Really good job with that.

Ari wrote:
As curious as I was to see how the game would handle a birth and baby on a college lot, I really didn't want a child aging here while its parents didn't. And it makes more sense for her to drop out, quietly marry Mace, and have her baby. I have to admit, though, she certainly doesn't look disappointed, does she?

It's a good thing that you did not let her give birth at UNI. I had a friend who did that and it glitched his entire game. He had to scrap it and start everything new - which is not necessarily a bad thing when playing regular but can be an a$$ kicker during a challenge.

Em wrote:
You were smart to test it! I just stuck it in my downloads folder carelessly. laughin I guess I could cheat, or exit without saving and remove it, if it becomes too bad.

I don't know how you can do that; I am way too much of a chicken when it come to that. I never play with mods/hacks until they have been tested in a safe game by me, no matter how many rave reviews they get from everyone else. You are one brave soul, Em.

Ari wrote:
I was in shock, because I had set it so I'd have single births only. But then I realized I forgot to make the settings global, so they only affected Brandi's house. SIGH. That problem is fixed.

So many hacks, so little time...Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 721850

Ari, I had so much fun getting caught up with your thread over the past few days. Thank you for sharing your great commentary and lovely pictures. It was a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Forgive me, once again, for being so behind in The Faery's Grove, Ari.
It seems like I spend a lot of time apologizing to you and Toni for my tardiness in keeping up with your Sim antics.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 804361
Okay, where to begin...

Ari wrote:
How wrong is this picture? Cassie and Dina spend time playing rock, paper, scissors while Don woos Kaylynn.

VERY! Let's face it. The guy's a scumbag. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 971462

A wrote:
Abigail as a teen. I plumped up her lips a little. I made her romance, but I kinda don't really care about her, lol. She bores me.
Quote :
Noah Goth - Mortimer and Dina's boy with no surgery. Are you kidding me? I call him Muppet Boy, on account he looks like a muppet. It's very clear that Mortimer and Dina should not breed.
Quote :
Don and Nina's child. She's cute! And yes, I am shallow and don't like playing ugly sims...sorry.
Quote :
It's...a pond. With water. And rocks. And it caught on fire. Well, I suppose it does have some wood on it.
Quote :
I was thinking of doing it the noncheaty way - make her keep having sproglets until she finally gets a girl.
Quote :
He's a werewolf, Matthew, do you honestly think he's not going to cheat you?
Quote :
When she gives birth in the summer, we can play 'Who's the Baby's Daddy?'

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 683951 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 448283

Felicia & Flynn are gorgeous teens. So is grown up Tannin, who I think has very unique, sexy features.
I would not change one thing about Tannin's face, myself.

Lady T wrote:
I think you should upload these two when they age to adults

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 147390

Toni wrote:
...there's no way ladylike way to say this....is SEX-SAAAY!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 637989 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 357604

Abigail is a pretty Sim, too, and Christopher shows promise.

Lady A wrote:
My elders are getting old and I've already given them a lot of extra life. I'm going to have to let my founders go. It's because of their hard work that the kingdom is prospering, and it will be difficult to go through those rotations, but they can't stay forever.

Awwww... verklempt
We sure do get attached to some of our beloved Sims, don't we? It's so hard to let them go, when we know we must.

This was so much fun, Ari!
I enjoyed reading your witty captions and seeing all of your gorgeous virtual peeps and fabulous screenshots.
It's truly a joy to look at your medieval setting, too.
Thank you for being here and sharing your wonderful Sim antics with us, m'lady.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 692371 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 846508

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 pm

I totally missed the Kingdom Ari! Though I'm still into the other hood too, and what to see how poor Sim Ari fares with your intense plans for her womb. :muahaha:

So does Matthew still want to be a werewolf? Are he and Ysabel in love, or is it just a casual hook-up thing.

Boy the Royal couple really are churning out those babies! Guess they don't have much else to do but.....sunny

Love that Servo! Is that the one who used to bathe and then short out?

Aaaaah the beautiful Collette. Who did she and Ava end up getting hitched to again?

Now, how do you figure out who's the father of Francesca's baby? Do you use simBlender to give you stats or wait for it to be born and check out the family tree? It is good to see her again. I like romance simmies especially with ACR. It's such an adventure to play them! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612 dancintrio

Love the update Ari. Good to see the Kingdom folk again! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12679
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 am

WOW!! What incredibly awesome comments you all have left - how wonderful! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 701517

Em - D'OH! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 993625099 I never told you guys that Ysabel's fairy-eyed baby is named Alys. She's one of the few girls born this generation.

I'm really starting to like the servos. They tidy up the place without being asked, and thanks to Paladin's Place they have a robot recharging station and security system, too. The few things I don't like are that they have aspirations like regular sims - which I think is ridiculous because they're robots. Because of that they succumb to the same rules as sims - getting depressed and crying if they don't get what they want out of life. I hack them happy because it's retarded to have a robot crying because it's depressed about its life. wtf The standard default maxis timing is that they do chores every hour. Cleaning, gardening, repairing. This is nice, but a little too frequent since that's every freaking minute of real time, and it will override my instructions when I've given it a string of commands to carry out. That gets on my control freak nerves Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 598258 But overall, they come in really handy. They can even make friends for the family.

Ulli - now if Don could impregnate sims in this neighborhood, since he lives in a different one, that would be amazing! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 97206 I almost wouldn't put it past him.

I agree about the peace of mind being the best wish. Both the king and queen will die happy and fulfilled, at peace with their lives.

WOW Elle! You read the whole thread?? affraid That's a lot of reading!

Autumnelle wrote:

I know I am going back a ways with this reference, but Nina being a snot cannot be publicized enough if you ask me. Those sisters bug me so much. They are always my "test subjects" of any CC/hack that I feel may be unpleasant for my simmies (along with that Lothario chap). Don't get me started on the other Maxis 'hoods. Suffice it to say, I am in full agreement here.

LOL!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 99672 Yeah, I had a hard time liking either one of them until I remade my pleasantview - they both have their place in the hood, now, but in previous games I always had a hard time just letting them live, lol.

Ah, my asylum. I do miss it. I lost so much progress, though, that everything I shared with everyone basically never happened, and I didn't have the heart to pick it back up again. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 729422

And I still miss my prosperity sims. I was really attached to those little pixel people. They each personalities and hopes and dreams that I was trying to fulfill - and it's my own stupid fault that I didn't make a backup. I'm really good about backing up my medieval game (my main game), but I often overlook my secondary account since I don't use it much.

I was never interested in having a servo at all because they were so goofy looking, until I saw this one. And when I went downloading all of its pieces, I saw a few other cool ones. There's a steampunkish version, and someone made one that looked like a knight in shining armor. That one was on MTS2, which is down for maintenance today. I seriously considered that one, but love the beautiful shiny texture of this one with its mysterious magic runes carved in gold paint.

Autumnelle wrote:

Ari wrote:
As curious as I was to see how the game would handle a birth and baby on a college lot, I really didn't want a child aging here while its parents didn't. And it makes more sense for her to drop out, quietly marry Mace, and have her baby. I have to admit, though, she certainly doesn't look disappointed, does she?

It's a good thing that you did not let her give birth at UNI. I had a friend who did that and it glitched his entire game. He had to scrap it and start everything new - which is not necessarily a bad thing when playing regular but can be an a$$ kicker during a challenge.

Oh man, that would be heartbreaking. I can't imagine having to start everything new because of that - how awful. I did try this again, however, with Angela Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer. I used the blender to give the baby up for adoption, and then had them adopt her once they graduated. It worked out well for me, and no one had any bad memories about it (I forgot to check the child's memories - but Dirk and Lilith didn't have bad memories of giving up their daughter).

I have a question for you. I realized after Em started posting her kingdom challenge in the challenge section, if I should have been doing that, too. I keep forgetting we have a whole section set up for different challenges. Should I continue my kingdom there, instead?

Thank you so much for taking so much time with my thread, Elle.
I love you

Sugah wrote:

Felicia & Flynn are gorgeous teens. So is grown up Tannin, who I think has very unique, sexy features.
I would not change one thing about Tannin's face, myself.
Thank you! I'm liking his looks, as well. He's not a typical looking sim, and that makes him really interesting. He's got his own unique hawtness going on!

Thank you so much for stopping by, Sugah. I know how busy you are and always have so much on your plate. It means a lot to me that you stop by my little ol' thread to get caught up. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612

ilikefishfood wrote:
I totally missed the Kingdom Ari! Though I'm still into the other hood too, and what to see how poor Sim Ari fares with your intense plans for her womb. :muahaha:

I knoooow! I love both my hoods. I guess I'll just have to play them until I feel like everyone has had a nice turn and I'm missing the other hood too much. LOL about Sim Ari. Don't feel too bad for her, she recently rolled up a want to have 10 babies.

Matthew actually is a werewolf now (he wanted to be one). I haven't posted pics because he has a custom skin, and the werewolf look won't override it. Now I know there is a hack over at MATY that will enable the werewolf skin to be present on custom skintone sims, but I'm kinda lazy and just don't want to mess with it. He's probably the only sim with a custom skin that will ever be a werewolf, and in a generation or two the custom skins will probably be bred out anyway. So he basically acts like a wolf - lopes around and growls a lot, but looks completely human. It's all in your head, Matthew! laughin

The servo that used to short out all the time belonged to the Bloodstones - and the reason why it did because for some reason, whenever it tried to fix the cheap shower, it shorted out - though it can fix other things that have water with no effect. Buying a better tub fixed the problem.

However, this is what happened awhile back in my kingdom, but hadn't gotten around to posting any pictures of it.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Servostupidity
One servo decided a dip in the pool would be nice.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Servostupidity1
It's a good thing I had another one hanging around the castle. laughin

Colette married Reeve Bloodstone - Henry's little brother. And Ava married Joseph Moonblade - heir to the Moonblade house and queen Josephine's twin brother. There will be updates on them soon, as I've already played their houses on this rotation. I will try to get better about taking pictures - and slow down enough to take pictures of the important things.

I have simblender so I can check anytime to see who the Francesca's baby daddy is - but I thought it would be fun (torturous) to wait until the baby is born. I won't get back around to playing the castle for awhile, so I'll have to suffer and wait, lol.

Thanks for stopping by, Toni - it is always such a pleasure to read your comments.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Ari wrote:
I hack them happy because it's retarded to have a robot crying because it's depressed about its life. wtf

Ari wrote:
...they both have their place in the hood, now, but in previous games I always had a hard time just letting them live, lol.

Ari wrote:
It's all in your head, Matthew! laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 2-lol

Ari wrote:
WOW Elle! You read the whole thread?? affraid That's a lot of reading!

It was my intention with your thread, and Toni's for that matter, to just skim them to get a general idea of what was going on and then keep up from there. But they were both so entertaining and so visually appealing, I ended up reading all of the posts before I knew it. It did take a few days, though. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612

Ari wrote:
Ah, my asylum. I do miss it. I lost so much progress, though, that everything I shared with everyone basically never happened, and I didn't have the heart to pick it back up again. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 729422

I know just how you feel; the same thing happened with me and my Prosperity Challenge. I keep hoping I will get the urge to start it up again.

Ari wrote:
Oh man, that would be heartbreaking. I can't imagine having to start everything new because of that - how awful. I did try this again, however, with Angela Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer. I used the blender to give the baby up for adoption, and then had them adopt her once they graduated. It worked out well for me, and no one had any bad memories about it (I forgot to check the child's memories - but Dirk and Lilith didn't have bad memories of giving up their daughter).

In your thread pics, I noticed her only until the toddler stage. Did she age up to a child? Thinking back, I believe his game started glitching when the sim became a child and the bus started picking him up to take him to school. That is when the game starting puttering trying to make something work that was not meant to, I guess. I remember he tried to call a nanny for the sim when he was an infant and a toddler, and although the option for the nanny was there, she never showed up. It was a big mess. I don't know what would hav happened if he hadn't tried to bring NPCs on to the college lot who did not belong there, perhaps he would not have glitched. After the yellow bus came, however, it was gave over, laughin.

Ari wrote:
I have a question for you. I realized after Em started posting her kingdom challenge in the challenge section, if I should have been doing that, too. I keep forgetting we have a whole section set up for different challenges. Should I continue my kingdom there, instead?

It is up to you; you are more than welcome to post it there. It would definitely make it easier for people to keep track of your Royal story and whatever other challenges you decide to share with us, like a new Prosperity or Asylum Challenge *hint*.

Ari wrote:
Thank you so much for taking so much time with my thread, Elle. I love you

You're welcome, and it was my pleasure. I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Quote :
You are one brave soul, Em.

I've just gotten careless over the years. I'm probably going to come to regret it one day. I do make lots of backups though. I have backups of my hoods that go back 5+ years.

Wow, I didn't know Servos had aspirations like regular sims. I'd be interested in taking a look at the default replacements, but maybe I should see an actual Servo in my game first, before I start changing it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 128862

Quote :
I have simblender so I can check anytime to see who the Francesca's baby daddy is - but I thought it would be fun (torturous) to wait until the baby is born.

Maybe you could wait until she's a toddler and post pics of her and the possible daddies and see if we could guess who it is. Well, maybe you wouldn't want to wait that long. I know I couldn't if it was my sim. If anyone else is game, maybe you could wait to tell us. I think that sounds like a fun idea for a new sims forum game. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 128862
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 am

Autumnelle wrote:

It was my intention with your thread, and Toni's for that matter, to just skim them to get a general idea of what was going on and then keep up from there. But they were both so entertaining and so visually appealing, I ended up reading all of the posts before I knew it. It did take a few days, though. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612

Aww! Thank you! I appreciate that.

Yes, I kept the toddler on campus as a toddler - aged her backward so she wouldn't grow into a child. I was afraid of what would happen when it was time to go to school. It's too bad sims doesn't allow for homeschooling. I was lucky I didn't need a nanny, though, because there were 3 other roommates, so when it was time for finals I just staggered the time of the test using the college adjuster. That way, someone was always with the baby.

Autumnelle wrote:
It is up to you; you are more than welcome to post it there. It would definitely make it easier for people to keep track of your Royal story and whatever other challenges you decide to share with us, like a new Prosperity or Asylum Challenge *hint*.

...really? Don't tempt me, girlfriend! I am excellent at starting new challenges and concepts - but horrible at following through and finishing them! I have been a little pulled to the asylum again - because it's not very long. But the Prosperity Challenge is a huge undertaking, and since it's so similar to the kingdom, I'll probably pass on that for now. I still need to finish my spouse swap and I haven't even done the makeover challenge yet. Sigh, I'm such a slacker. laughin

Em wrote:
Wow, I didn't know Servos had aspirations like regular sims. I'd be interested in taking a look at the default replacements, but maybe I should see an actual Servo in my game first, before I start changing it.

Yeah, it's totally stupid the way the servo works. They can fall in love, get married, and woohoo, too. I think that's ridiculous because I just basically want a servant to cook and clean up after my sims without complaining. laughin They don't need sleep, but they do need to recharge in the sunlight for a few hours everyday. Or for a few minutes in the robot charging station.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Servopic
Here is a pic of a servo - taken from this site. The idea of a servo is great - but I liked the ones from Sims 1 better. They were robots without feelings, that did their jobs and then put themselves back in their rest chamber. Perfect.

In sims 2, servos hang out with the family, can be be male or female (the females have hideous makeup on) have wants, fears, aspirations (mirrored from the person that initializes it) and lifetime wants, need fun, social, and entertainment. Also, if they serve a meal, they will take a plate for themselves and sit down and eat it. Or if they're on my business lot hanging out, and my sim makes a meal and calls the guests to eat it, all the servos will come sit down and eat - even though they don't need to. This cause other sims (human ones) to leave earlier than they would have originally since they're hungry. So they merely blended a robot with a sim and that's what they give you. If they were intended for the servo to be more of a sentient android, then they should have made it look so. However, I did run across this, which I didn't know you could do - very interesting.

Em wrote:
Maybe you could wait until she's a toddler and post pics of her and the possible daddies and see if we could guess who it is. Well, maybe you wouldn't want to wait that long. I know I couldn't if it was my sim. If anyone else is game, maybe you could wait to tell us. I think that sounds like a fun idea for a new sims forum game.

What a cool idea! I love it! During the next rotation, I'll take pics of Fran's lovers and post them up along with the toddler's pic. We'll see if any of us can guess. How fun!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:14 am

The modern Servos kinda freak me out. I must say your wooden ones are quite lovely. What is it about them and their attraction to water?! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 97206

Looking forward to the Ava and Collette updates. I find them so pretty. Whatever happened to Anastasia (your pirate girl?).

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I will be playing Anastasia soon. I have a lot more pics I need to post, as well, but I'm trying to decide if I should post them here or in the challenge thread. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 62525
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
I will be playing Anastasia soon. I have a lot more pics I need to post, as well, but I'm trying to decide if I should post them here or in the challenge thread. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 62525

If you do post them there, all you need to do is post the link here, so we can keep up-to-date. Dilemma solved! Tah daaaaah! See? I'm smarter than I look! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12679

And look what I found...more Medieval goodies! Teen default clothing.

Male HERE

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Tm
Female HERE

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Tf
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am

Oooh bravo sweetie!! I absolutely love your new 'hood and that house is fantastic!!

I am so happy for you that you have a new graphic card, it makes all the difference in the world, don't you think?

I love that shot of the boats at night, it is so serene and peaceful!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 am

Jackie wrote:
St Anna, Is a beautiful Place, Sure my new Sani had to move here...

It sure does look beautiful, Jackie! Quite the lovely neighborhood! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612

Jackie wrote:
I build the neighborhood from a map called Moon Island, and from scratch, but I think its a sweet Place!

I am always looking at that starter 'hood, but I have not tried it yet. After seeing your pictures, though, I think I will.

Jackie wrote:
This is Sani's house, a simple building, with kitchen bedroom and a big Balcony....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 42344

I love the new 'hood and the house, Jackie! Thanks for sharing the pics with us! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 646549
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 am

Wow - it's gorgeous, Jackie. Congrats on your new computer and new expansion! It sure is fun to go exploring a new one, doesn't it? Your new hood is beautiful. I'm glad you took a few minutes off your playing time to post some pics for us, lol. laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 am

These are such a cool idea. I can't decide if I want to use them or not. They would save a lot of time, for age transitioning, but I'd still have to 'dress down' the peasants. Thanks muchly for the links. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 738528

Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

thanks

My dad was able to move my old harddrive into my new one :D
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
I'd still have to 'dress down' the peasants. Thanks muchly for the links. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 738528

Yeah...if you're going to have to change some clothing anyway, there doesn't seem much point. I was just so impressed with the designs. Too bad they're not available as regular clothing.

By the way, do you have rustic hot tubs? I came across some neat rustic recolours, but wasn't sure if you already had.

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 am

Your Emmy Dawson is a sweet girl, good work on her! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 846508
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 am

laughin Many girls Pregnant in your medieval hood! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612 I have look at the pictures and read the story! about the servos, cranky maids, princesses that are pregnant and all the other fun you made! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 12612 Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures, and your Story's with us Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 888294

Sorry for the spelling, but my translator is not installed yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next