Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:48 am

Toni - they are very beautiful designs - and they would work for about 2/3 of my kingdom - I'm giving it some serious thought. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 12612

And yes! hot tub recolors would be fantastic! Francesca has a hot tub and I hate the glaring modern mark of it, lol. I would LOVE some rustic recolors!

Jackie - thank you, hon. I'm glad you stopped by. And your spelling looked pretty darn good to me! I love you
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Quote :
And your spelling looked pretty darn good to me! I love you

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 I_agree
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 am

Astral Faery wrote:
And yes! hot tub recolors would be fantastic! Francesca has a hot tub and I hate the glaring modern mark of it, lol. I would LOVE some rustic recolors!

What say you?! Sweeet, aren't they?

You'll find them HERE at Affinity Sims...which has some other lovely Medieval/rustic stuff.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Spa

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 pm

These are fantastic! Thank you so much! I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
These are fantastic! Thank you so much! I love you

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 302391 I love your Medieval hoods and think of you whenever I come across cool stuff. I actually see stuff aaaaaall the time, I have to control myself from deluging you with links! affraid Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:04 am

Astral, Elle Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 338947

Toni; Nice bath tubs Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 584675
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 534790 St. Anna is beautiful Jackie! Sweet graphics.

Thanks for the tip about the invisible pond. I'd seen it at MTS, but never read the overview to see how it worked. I'm pretty sure I need that in my game, because I don't have enough downloads. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672

Sani's bathing suit is very, very tiny! wow! He must have all the girls running after him!

I just love St. Anna, with all the beautiful fishing boats!

Congrats on your new toy! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 366915 I know what you mean about just stopping to look at how pretty your game is. I remember when I first got a really good graphics card, I was (and still am) blown away by how amazing everything, especially the water, looks! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 247485
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Quote :
Sani's bathing suit is very, very tiny! wow! He must have all the girls running after him!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 448283
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Great finds, Toni!

And Ari, either place you want to post will be okay. We'll find them and follow along either way.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you, Em. I'll continue to post kingdom updates here, since this is where I started them. Any future challenges I do, though, I'll post in the challenge section.

I've got a few pictures to share. Playwise, I'm already only 2.5 households away from finishing the spring rotation. And so far I've only posted the royal house, so I thought I'd catch you guys up. I know I said I'd take a lot more pictures - but I kinda didn't. In many of my families, there really isn't anything exciting going on except the sims living their lives. So a couple of households don't even have pics this time around.

For the noble houses:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Henrylostjob
The first generation had job immunity. They didn't have to take chances at work. But the second generation isn't so lucky. Henry Bloodstone makes a bad choice at work and loses his job.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Leftlamp
However, a lamp appeared on their doorstep, so a few of them will have bright happy futures ahead of them. I think I gave Rebecca a wish, since it wasn't likely she'd ever reach her LTW (I forget what it is now, but I think she's a fortune sim). Emma, Henry's wife, is a pleasure sim, and has a want to reach the top of the slacker career (I think). The wife of a noble doesn't work in this kingdom, so she would never see lifetime happiness, either, until now. I'm thrilled, because I think pleasure sims are a pain in the patootey with all their trivial little wants. Also, on a sidenote, Augustus achieved his lifetime want of being at the top of the military career.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 TristanClarissaColin
Here we have heir to the house Tristan who is nearly a teen (redhead in front), and twins Colin and Clarissa. They're all pretty cute!

Over at the Moonblade house:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Brycetoddler
Ava holds second child, Bryce, while hubby Joseph looks on. A lot of King Jonah's grandchildren are getting his red hair. I'm surprised about that since I have so many black haired sims, but it's cool. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 12612 I was kind of regretting the fact that I didn't have more recessive colors to begin with.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Bayardchild
First born son and heir to the Moonblade house, Bayard, grows into a child.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Standinline
Now that the future of the Moonblade house is ensured, Ava consistently rolls up wants to flirt with other men. Being a romance sim, and having a LTW of 20 simultaneous lovers, I let her. But I didn't coach her. I simply had her call them up and she did the rest. The naughty girl. Here she is entertaining two men at once.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Standinline1
Or maybe she's the one that's being entertained. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672 Don't feel too sorry for Joseph, though. Sometime earlier, I let him have an affair with the gyspsy fairy girl, Ysabel. He had been seeing her while he was in college, but was supposed to cool it after he got married. I mean, the dude married one of the beautiful princesses. I can't remember allowing him to have the affair, but I must have, lol!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Wherebird
Sqwak suddenly disappeared one day.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Sqwak2
So the family bought Sqwak2. The servo keeps opening up the cage door and letting the bird out. I wonder how the family feels about eating dinner while a bird flies over the table. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 97206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Reynapreg
Ok please don't shoot me. I have only 1 picture of the Dragen household, and it's of Reyna rushing to the toilet. This will be her third child - the couple already have an heir, Leif, and a second son, Terrin. Archer, Reyna's husband, has some family want or another, so I put him in the Natural Science career track - he's currently working his way up. And Jerem, the founder, is almost at the top of his career, also.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 BabyMaeve
Colette Bloodstone holds her second child, daughter Maeve. Hubby Reeve is a family sim and in the artist career track. He's either very close to being at the top or already there.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Dogsfight
I don't know if anyone remembers, but originally, Reeve and Colette (both family sims) shared the want to raise 20 puppies or kittens. I was going to give it a shot and downloaded zebras just for them. I (stupidly) thought they could supply the kingdom with their little zebra pets. But the pair of zebras I bought, Zeus and Zara, do not get along. In fact, they hate each other and fight most of the time. So I decided to just change Reeve's and Colette's LTWs to something simple, like reach golden anniversary. They're nobles, I can get away with that! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 738528

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AnabelleAbraham
This is Anabel (formerly Dragen) who married Robin Bloodstone. She's Archer Dragen's twin sister. She rolled romance, also, and after producing two sons, Sterling and Chad, decided to kick off her extra marital love life. But it was very slow going. At the end of the season, she managed to finally hook her first lover (other than her husband) - Abraham Langstaff - Lady Pyrate Anastasia's live in male friend. No coaching here, Abraham took the bull by the horns and flirted with a married woman. How does the game know that romance sims, even if married, are receptive to affairs? And also, Anabel is pregnant with her third child. Is it Abraham's? Or her husband Robin's? Stay tuned...

Next time I'll catch you guys up on the merchant houses.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 am

First, let me say, your clothes are just awesome! You're really making some great finds Ari!

Love the carriage!

Your next gen (the kiddies) are cute as anything. Bayard in particular is quite a looker!

Ava is quite the frisky one, isn't she?! laughin I love the expression on the face of the suitor in blue, when she's making out with the other one. He looks so forlorn! Ha haaaa! That's what you get for messing with a married woman buddy! sunny

Lovin' your fightin' zebras! Hee hee! Everyone's game needs zebras!

Can't wait to see who's the father of Anabel's baby. Bearing in mind, that back then even she wouldn't have known. I however, would like to know! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 598258

Well your update as ever is terribly exciting! All kinds of salacious goings ons1 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 97206 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 461171
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

I like that red hair of Bryce he is cute.

Ollie (granddaughter) likes the carriage too, who has left those flowers on the doorstep?

I want zebras!! I can only agree with you Toni everybody´s game needs zebras!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 827319

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 am

Ari wrote:
Here we have heir to the house Tristan who is nearly a teen (redhead in front), and twins Colin and Clarissa. They're all pretty cute!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 I_agree

Ari wrote:
Now that the future of the Moonblade house is ensured, Ava consistently rolls up wants to flirt with other men. Being a romance sim, and having a LTW of 20 simultaneous lovers, I let her. But I didn't coach her. I simply had her call them up and she did the rest. The naughty girl. Here she is entertaining two men at once.

Go, Ava!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 912276

Ari wrote:
Anabel is pregnant with her third child. Is it Abraham's? Or her husband Robin's? Stay tuned...

Your thread is becoming quite the "Who's the Daddy?" game. laughin

Ari wrote:
I was going to give it a shot and downloaded zebras just for them. I (stupidly) thought they could supply the kingdom with their little zebra pets. But the pair of zebras I bought, Zeus and Zara, do not get along. In fact, they hate each other and fight most of the time.

I saw this download a while back and thought about it, but I couldn't really decide whether I liked them or not. Now, seeing the zebras in your game, they do look kind of cute. Too bad they don't want to mate, I would be curious to see if the children look like them or some distant doggie relative. Animals in my game tend to grab their genes from some non-existent gene pool; they rarely, if ever, look like either parent!
wtf

Your sims are turning out quite beautiful. Looking forward to your next update! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 247485
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 am

How could we ever shoot you my Ari, and one picture is better then none laughin poor Henry Bloodstone, he is taking it hard to lose his job, I never have a job for my Sims, because I miss them to much when they are at work, silly me, but on the other hand, they don't become disappointed to lose their job ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 774807
And I found a hack that make them forget to wish to have one Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 12612 so they don't run around and cry for not have a job ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 85797 maybe it's me that are lazy laughin

Bayard was a really nice kid, he will be a hansom man when he grows up ... (I think) :dancinkitty1:

Like always your pictures are good and fun, and your comments make me smile, Thanks my girl for sharing this! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 319331
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 am

soloaris wrote:
And I found a hack that make them forget to wish to have one Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 12612 so they don't run around and cry for not have a job ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 85797

I have a career called 'Happily unemployed.' They're no hours of work and no salary...but it stops the simmie from getting job wants.

The same creator also did one for 'Self Employed' again no hours or wages...but it's ideal for OFB business owners to also stop them from getting job wants.

There's also one for social welfare, for an unemployed simmie who collects a small amount of welfare assistance. They leave the lot for 2 hours on a Friday...supposedly to visit the unemployment office.

Very clever I think! lol! They're not hacks...just well created careers. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 am

It looks like you're getting a new group of cute kids coming along. I like it too when the recessive genes start to reappear, otherwise brunettes start to dominate really quickly.

The zebras are really cool. I don't think I've ever seen a growling zebra before. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 128862

Quote :
I have a career called 'Happily unemployed.' They're no hours of work and no salary...but it stops the simmie from getting job wants.

The same creator also did one for 'Self Employed' again no hours or wages...but it's ideal for OFB business owners to also stop them from getting job wants.

There's also one for social welfare, for an unemployed simmie who collects a small amount of welfare assistance. They leave the lot for 2 hours on a Friday...supposedly to visit the unemployment office.

Those sound like really neat ideas!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 pm

SimEm wrote:
Quote :

Those sound like really neat ideas!

If you're interested, the self-employed and happily unemployed ones are HERE. The social security/welfare one is HERE.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:44 pm

WOW!! You guys are so awesome leaving me so many fabulous comments! I just love you all to pieces! I love you

I'm glad everyone likes the zebras! I was hoping they would breed, too, so I could have baby zebras. Maybe I'll try again later with another pair. I've never once had dogs that didn't get along in this game. I've had cats frequently quarrel, but the dogs have always been easygoing.

I played a homemaker challenge one time and had okapis in my game. The offspring of the breeding pair went off to live with the eldest child - who got it a mate, and so forth. After a few generations I had tons of okapis in my game. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 97206

Ulli - I think the flowers were Reyna's for a date she went on as a teen. I can't remember exactly who they belong to.

Autumnelle wrote:

Your thread is becoming quite the "Who's the Daddy?" game. laughin
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672 You're right! I have a Medieval Jerry Springer show going on here! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 774807

Jackie - I'm the opposite - when my sims are home all day I get bored with them - most of the time. Unless I'm running a home business or taking care of a big garden, I make my sims go out and work because it gives them something to do and me something to work toward.

Toni - you are a mindreader! As soon as you mentioned the welfare assistance job, I wanted it. I played a challenge awhile ago, where a teen was supposed to take care of of his or her toddler siblings and receive welfare every week - by means of a kaching once a week, of course. It would have been a lot more realistic to have her need to check into the office once a week. Thanks for that link.

Em wrote:

The zebras are really cool. I don't think I've ever seen a growling zebra before.
laughin

Thank you Toni, Ulli, Jackie, Elle, and Em for taking the time to leave me comments!

I have a few pictures of the Silvertouch family (merchant class). I didn't take any of the Goldfingers, because nothing has happened. Since Amelia had the trips, I try to give them as little time as possible to reproduce Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672 There is no room for more spawnage at that house and the triplets are...hmm, well, maybe they'll all have nice personalities. So life goes on for them - the girls will turn into teens during the next rotation.

I had some funny stuff happen at the Silvertouch household business, though. As you may recall, the Silvertouches run an entertainment business. They have a ticket machine out front, and people pay for the time they spend on the lot. There's a poker table, billiards, and some other games for patrons to play. The family also serves food a couple of times a day.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Avabrag
Princess Ava was visting and bragging about how she recently had some special time with a service sim. Brogan and the sister look like they're nodding and smiling, but Griffin looks openly shocked.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Griffintalk
Griffin: "Well at least she's meeting new people."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains
Princess Ava, having already complained to Christabel about not cleaning up her plate the second she finished eating and achieving unsatisfactory results, decides to take matters up with Jake. Jake only half listens, because he's too busy noticing how hot she is.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains1
Then he shrugs his shoulders disinterestedly.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains2
Ava gives him one of the most evil looks I've ever seen a sim give. She's truly offended.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains3
Jake simply won't have it and puts her in her place.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains4
She then complains to Griffin, and I guess she's really mad now because there are two x's through Christabel's picture. laughin Griffin again looks openly shocked.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains5
He shrugs his shoulders, not sure what to do to satisfy the enraged princess.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 AvaComplains6
Ava stomps away in a huff while Griffin thinks about how hot she is.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Franbrags
The next day, Princess Francesca stops by and brags bout having two loves at once. Griffin isn't as openly shocked this time, but he still looks like he's thinking, "What the heck is wrong with these princesses." Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 598258

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 GueniviereKristiana
These are Christabel and Griffin's two daughers - Gueniviere and Kristiana. Kristiana is firstborn and probably heir to the Silvertouch house. She will be a teen during the next rotation.
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Here is a weebly page for Sims 2 stories (Aj videos and a different Aj story

http://sims2storiesandmovies.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 am

Ari wrote:
Ava gives him one of the most evil looks I've ever seen a sim give. She's truly offended.

I would sure not like to be on the receiving end of that look. affraid

Ari wrote:
She then complains to Griffin, and I guess she's really mad now because there are two x's through Christabel's picture.

I have never seen the double-X thing either. She is one emotion driven sim, isn't she?

Ari wrote:
because he's too busy noticing how hot she is.

Ari wrote:
...while Griffin thinks about how hot she is.

At least her "hotness" is duly noted by all, laughin.

Gueniviere and Kristiana are two adorable girls. I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Thanks for the funny update, Ari. I needed a good chuckle. sunny
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672 I love that evil look she gives...how awesome!!
She sure had her britches in a wad about those dishes...hehehehehe

Your simmies are just so stunning and gorgeous Ari...

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Oh what a hilarious update! I LOVE your interpretations of their talk and thought bubbles! Hysterical!

Poor Griffin! lol!

The nun is totally believable. I was raised catholic and we always had nuns and priests over for dinner and stuff. Many of the sisters were quite nosy and gossipy! lol! There was one who you could hear going through the medicine cabinet and drawers in the bathroom when she visited. Ha haaaaa! Your nosy nun is perfect! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 97206

Like, what's Ava's problem with Christabel anyway? lol! What's that all about? laughin

I'm lovin' the scandalous princesses, going around shocking everybody with their outrageous behaviour while still making even the most offended swoon over their beauty! Sweeeet! sunny

Gueniviere and Kristiana. are darling...more future beauties for the gene pool!

Awesome update Ari. I was totally gripped!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Love it! So funny that the nun isn't shocked, but seeming to hang on every word.

Quote :
Griffin: "Well at least she's meeting new people."

Quote :
"What the heck is wrong with these princesses." Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 598258

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 99672

It's hilarious how the princesses seem so particular and entitled to complain about everything. They seem to be annoying, but are forgiven because of their attractiveness. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 128862 What is it with the constant complainers on business lots. I'm going to have to start looking for a less complaining hack. I'd bet MATY has one.

Gueniviere and Kristiana are adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Mary, Dagon, Bridget, and Pierre ... bluwhew!
I'm tired just thinking about Merc's brood, Nancy!
You're off to a good start.
Thank you for sharing your 100 Baby Challenge with us.

BTW, have you thought about changing your in game camera settings to the best available, so your images are more clear?
Just a thought! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Once again, I am behind in our members' "WGoiYGTD" thread.
I do apologize, Jackie, for being so late in responding in here.

May I just say that your Vault City is amazing?
You put so much detail into each and every building/lot.
I enjoyed your story and descriptions, too.
It's a sad, dreary, lonely-type place, but it appears the residents are making the most of it.
Sani and Elsbeth seem to have found love and happiness in their run down old police station.
Life truly does go on, even after a fallout. Doesn't it?

Now, St Anna is a place I could live myself!
I LOVE IT, Sir Jackie!!! It's gorgeous.
I think I downloaded Moon Island awhile back, but mine doesn't look near as inviting and appealing as yours.
You've done a fine job with St Anna, to be sure.
It's cool seeing Sani and Jane fish in the sea.

Lady Jen wrote:
I love that shot of the boats at night, it is so serene and peaceful!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 28795

Congrats on your fabulous new video card. Your screenshots are SIMply terrific.
I bet you're lovin' it. It makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Sir Jackie wrote:
Sometimes I have to just look on the surrounding and forget to play ... for a long time ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 637989

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game lately with us, my friend.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 846508 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next