Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 am

Oh, Ari, it's stunning! I love the special effects!
What a fabulous job you've done on the last image!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 717824 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 am

I love it, beautiful!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 954246

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:15 am

Better 'n better 'n better! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 461171
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:28 am

Fujii & Yuichi are waaaay cool, Jean. I like the way they turned out.

Quote :
Take a look and tell me what you think of them ok? :) Be honest. I'm a big girl.

You got it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 687310
If you were trying to have Fujii & Yuichi look like their 'Only The Ring Finger Knows' characters, I'd say...
Their noses and chins need to be a bit pointier and Fujii's eyes should be larger and slightly rounder.
Just one old lady's opinion, doll, since you'd asked! girlwinkin

Quote :
Don't worry Sugah I haven't forgotten about that genetic demonstration on the Tutorials thread. Now that I updated my files I should hopefully have something for you in a couple of days.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 243713

Fabulous! I'm looking forward to it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 21650

Quote :
Ok...remember how I said I was in only 4 challenges? Make that 6.

wow!

A lofty endeavor!

Quote :
I'm simply making over the houses ... I did all of them in the space of the weekend. Not bad huh?

Bravo, Jean!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 42344

Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:31 am

You are missed, dear Jen.
I have been thinking of you so much. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 284699
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Thank you, all! I'm going to offer it as a desktop image for our update this weekend.

Meanwhile, I finished another that I had started a long time ago. This one is 1600x1200:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 SadFairy_zpsb4e4bb6a
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:35 pm

How lovely! I really like it, Ari.
I'm so pleased you are offering your gorgeous desktop images again at SP! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 687310
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:17 am

Thank you, Sugah! I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 pm

You know I've already gone gag gag over your unicorn pic! So beautiful.

Now to your mad apocalypse challenge! OMG! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 259558 So how do the zombies attack? Do you have a mod to make them do that? I think the auto-greet feature is programmed to only work with simmies they already know...unless someone's done a work-around. You might have to send them off to community lots.

I don't think I could play a game like this, knowing how attached to get to my simmies, but I'm dying to see how yours turns out! laughin

Poor Fate...perhaps a loveless future No Her fate is sealed. sunny

Tempest is gorgeous. I'm rooting for her to survive zombie-death. By the way, are they killed by zombies, or turned into them?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:15 am

Thank you for your compliments, Toni.

I actually didn't play my zombie game this week because I was too wrapped up in photoshopping - and I actually enjoyed it. But I have played since my last update and will hopefully get some pictures up soon.

The auto greeter seems to be working just fine. Whoever strolls by the lot will go over to it, be greeted, and then stick around until they feel like leaving or I ask them to go home. It even works for the mailman and papergirl - though they leave after they finish their job.

I have a couple of mods from Maty - The Fight Club and Zombie Apocalypse. Zombies will autonomously attack other sims. If the zombie wins the fight, they successfully turn the sim into a zombie. It is largely based on body points, but a few other little things affect the zombies' success, as well. Each time a zombie infects another sim, they gain a body point, which makes them more dangerous. But remember, in my world, the sims know about the zombie outbreak. They spend a lot of their free time working out to be fit and healthy to resist a zombie attack. The lead zombie will only start off with one body point so I can have him successfully infect someone(a townie). And then every season, I'll add another zombie or two. The zombies will lose more fights than they win. Weaker townie sims will, of course. be the first to go.

My player sims will be safer. Also, they will have their doors locked so zombies can't get in the house - going outside is largely discouraged, anyway, because we're still pretending that there is a lot of radiation. My sims will be almost completely safe on their own lots. They will be in danger when I play other lots, though, and wander onto the lot - if zombies are on that lot, too, and they've all been autogreeted - then the fights will happen. So health is very important here. If one of my player sims gets into a fight with a zombie and wins, then they will kill that zombie. But if the zombie wins - then that sim will join the undead legion.

And don't worry about Fate. She is happily married and expecting her first child. She has more chemistry with her new match than she had with Dagger. I'm trying to match them well, when possible, to ensure healthier and happier offspring - stole that directly from a book I'm reading called 'Matched'. Pictures to hopefully come soon. Thanks for showing interest. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 738528
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Sugah wrote:
Fujii & Yuichi are waaaay cool, Jean. I like the way they turned out.

You got it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 687310
If you were trying to have Fujii & Yuichi look like their 'Only The Ring Finger Knows' characters, I'd say...
Their noses and chins need to be a bit pointier and Fujii's eyes should be larger and slightly rounder.
Just one old lady's opinion, doll, since you'd asked! girlwinkin

I tried to do that, but the body sliders don't always work the way you'd hope - neither in Bodyshop nor in game. It's always a guessing game as to what'll work and what won't. It's so annoying! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 971462

I've got a lot going on in game right now. I'm getting ready to set up my second hood which'll be where my legacies and challenges take place and I've been compiling a list of sims that'll be used as townies and amongst those will be a few of the Sugahbabies from here Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 226245 Just a heads up and I've also downloaded a few celebrity sims - not as many as what the fabulous Mac has in his game, but I'll tell you a couple that I've got...Xena and Keanu Reaves. It's going to be a nice little mix of sorts coming from here, Tumblr, Livejournal and a few other places I've dl'd sims from over the years. I try not to have too many sims in my games, but I think this time I'm going to have about...30 sims I'm going to townify? I haven't finalized the list just yet. However, once that game's ready to go, then I'll do the remainder of the genetics tutorial as I promised.

In fact, just now, I just reposted my 'Extracting Sims for Packaging' Tutorial on my Tumblr from my DW because I didn't realize I'd forgotten to put it back up along with the other tutorials I did.

Speaking of tutorials, I saw the one about stair landings Mac was posting and I'll show you guys some stuff I learned from another friend of mine not too long ago.

Ok, so I've finished Riverblossom Hills and I'm in Veronaville. Here's an overview of what the neighborhood looks like from my working with it. Yes, I got rid of all those fugly houses except for the occupied ones. I'll just do like I did in RBH and make them over. *shrug*

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Currentfaildecoredviewo

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Montysidedecoration

The Monty side of Veronaville

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Cappsidefaildecorating

The Capp side of Veronaville

And if you'll notice I've added an extra family to the neighborhood. How's that possible? Someone on LJ extracted them safely and made them downloadable. If anyone would like it, I'll be happy to provide the link.

That's all for now. I'll be going into game shortly and getting the rest of the stuff I promised ok? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 338947 Ciao dahlings!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Quote :
...but the body sliders don't always work the way you'd hope - neither in Bodyshop nor in game. It's always a guessing game as to what'll work and what won't.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 357604

'Tis true.

Quote :
...and amongst those will be a few of the Sugahbabies from here...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 534790

Quote :
I've got...Xena and Keanu Reves

Did you download the same Keanu Mac has in his game, Jean?
Or did you find another to download?
I love me some Keanu! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 508493

Your Veronaville's lookin' good, m'lady! Thank you for sharing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 42344
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote :
And don't worry about Fate. She is happily married and expecting her first child.

bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm

You know what...I can't remember; I'm so sorry Lady S. No You'll see him soon enough. I have something else planned for the sims of that neighborhood ^_~* *curtsies* ^-^
Thank you very much.
I've not had time of late to work on it. Had some RL stuffs getting in the way of play time xp Bah, being an adult sucks sometimes I do declare...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Quote :
You know what...I can't remember; I'm so sorry Lady S.

No worries, Jean! I just wondered if there was another Keanu option out there.
Seems like years ago I found one I really liked (aside from the Keanu at MTS2 from Lake House), just haven't been able to find him since.

You are so right. Real life DOES tend to get in the way of our virtual worlds sometimes. SIGH.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 am

Update! I haven't played in over a week, but I have pictures from the last time I did. These pictures, for the most part, cover two seasons, but I still have yet to slow down and snap more. If there aren't many pictures from one family, that means nothing much happened.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 DaggerMyahdance_zpsba2dc961
Off at college, Dagger Steele meets and falls in love with Maya, during what little free time he can manage to scrape up. I have this nifty little mod for college. Each final now covers an entire year, instead of only a semester, so that cuts college time in half. But in addition to that, Each college year is only 2 days long - instead of 3 per semester (6 per year). So now when a sim goes to college they have to work to succeed. I normally hate college because it's way too long and too easy. After my sim has that A+ lined up for the semester, I have nothing to work for, so I get dreadfully bored. But now, I need to push them hard to get them to succeed. One year, Dagger got a B. I am so excited that it's this difficult because now I have something to DO. Not only that, it reflects the kind of life I'm trying to simulate here - life is hard. Sims can get scholarships (the more the better!) and still get money for good grades (the higher the grade the more money they get), but with bills being so outrageously high, that money goes pretty fast and by the time college is over, that sim has to take out loans to finish - which of course he has to pay back later with interest. Harder game means more fun to play!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Steelefire_zps72bfce19
Things are kinda rough at the Steele household ever since Saber died. Blade starts a fire. There are no smoke alarms, so when sims start fires, I need to tell them to put it out.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Grungydelivery_zps3d3db737
Check out my grungy delivery truck default. It's too bad there aren't more grungy/destroyed/dirty/dystopian defaults. The truck is awesome, but then out steps the delivery guy in a fresh bright blue suit. It's kind of a mood breaker. Rolling Eyes

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Computer_zpsc64cf178
And here's an awesome find. This computer looks exactly like the ones in Fallout 3 (which is wicked fun). They do everything regular computers do, and they only cost $150.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Shadowrages_zpsc50429ce
Over at the Foxx household, Shadow has yet another tantrum. None of the kids grew up well since they had such miserable toddlerhoods.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Tablefun_zps1ffc51a8
They all love the activity table, though, and will autonomously play with it for hours on end.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Faunabuild_zpsd2da709b
Fauna builds an impressive structure. Her preferred hobby is tinkering. She'll go into Intelligence when she becomes a teen.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Lancebreakscomputer_zpsfae6b0b8
The last time Lance Blaze visited the Foxx household, he gave Grandpa Maverick an inappropriate lap dance. This time he breaks the computer and Amber yells at him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 FoxxAs_zps819100ae
By the end of the season, the Foxx children are able to proudly show off their good grades.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Foxxhangout_zps79e96070
Maverick and Amber autonomously don their hazmat suits and sit outside to chat. I love that these suits are classified as outerwear - so perfect for this game. I only wish they were available for all age groups.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Foxxgirlsgrow_zpsc99612c3
The girls grow up at the exact same time.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Foxxgirlsgrow1_zps24bfb50e
Fauna, left, rolled Pleasure, I think, and Intelligence. She does not qualify for college. But both her siblings do. Flora, right, is my first sim to get Natural Science as her career because her preferred hobby is nature. Also, she rolled Knowledge, so she is college bound with her brother.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Shadowteen_zpsbfc163f3
Despite all the random factors determining a sim's future in this game, Shadow turned out to be one of the most interesting. When I was rolling up families, I pretty much took the first thing that came up on the screen, so I did not pick this hair for him, he randomized with it. He is dreadfully withdrawn - I think he has 0 outgoing points, if I remember correctly, which means a good career for him would be something where he can sneak around a lot and not have to talk to people. Ironic, because his preferred hobby is tinkering, also random, which means he'll work in Intelligence - and that career wears black. It just happens to look smashing on him with that long hair. He rolled Knowledge, which means he can go to college and excel in his career. His sister Fauna, also in Intelligence, will not go to college because she rolled Pleasure - the government isn't going to waste resources sending sims to college who aren't dedicated enough to apply themselves - Pleasure sims are flighty and fickle. She will be limited to level 5, but Shadow can go all the way to the top. If I remember correctly, he's the only sim that rolled Intelligence and also gets to go to college. He has no competition in his field of study, so he can totally be the head of the career. Plus, his name is ultra cool - Shadow Foxx. Put all this together and you have a recipe for ultra hotness. I totally have a crush on him. hubbahubba

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Lancedemotedx2_zps645b4cf8
Lance Blaze - demoted again. I can't remember how many times this makes. He has potential, but he's Romance, so he's too distracted to apply himself. His wife Tempest has gone up and up and up. She's doing great in medical.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 LyricLoreIntelligence_zps4fcbb440
Their daughters, Lyric and Lore, both grew into teens and are both in Intelligence. But one rolled Romance and the other Pleasure, so neither is eligible for college.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Fatecheats_zps5af9eed5
Fate Wolfe is mean. I mean, she has like 0 nice points or something. I'm wondering what kind of mother she's going to be. Here, she is cheating at chess with granny.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Fateengaged_zps28d11847
She is lucky, though, she has double chemistry with this fellow, whose name I forgot. Granny Angel held on long enough to see her granddaughter get married, but not long enough to see her first great-grandbaby. Still, she had a pretty long life, it seems, to get to watch her granddaughter grow up into a lovely young woman. She is pregnant with her first baby. Since she is family (Breeder) the couple will need to have as many as they are able. But husband dude (whatever his name is - it's some weird hyphenated thing, too, which I'll probably change) still needs to work for a living. Can't remember what field he's in.

Ok, that's it for this update. I'm almost caught up to where I am play-wise in the game. Last night I spent a lot of time recoloring some outfits - you know, for the standard issue government uniforms per occupation.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Happy Fate managed to get married despite her fate!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 99672 I slay myself! laughin

Okay...I understand the whole system now. Build your fitness and stay locked in your home, which is best given radiation levels. But what of work/jobs? Do they use money? How do they feed themselves? Am I asking too many questions? I'm completely fascinated! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 12612

Love the look of the lots. Really authentic. Are those your work or were you able to download them as is? The uni hood is all post apocalyptic too? Same dangers? How do those kids make it to and from classes without getting infected?!!!

Happy for Dagger and Maya! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 12612

That is one awesome grunged out delivery truck and computer! Sweeet! I've seen some pretty neat stuff out there that would fit right into your hood. Don't be surprised it I start posting links for you. You know how invested I get in your hoods! laughin Can't help muhself! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Facepalm

Those poor kids. They're cute as anything, but what sad environments. Is it safe for Maverick and Amber to be outside? Can the zombies get at them up there, or are they high up enough that they can't be reached? Does the modded hood use the seasons features to force them into HAZMAT suits when they go outdoors....or is it really winter?! I'm sure if you requested that someone make the suits into child and teen sizes over at GOS, someone would take you up on it.

Flora and Fauna are gawjus! I hope you'll offer them up here at Sugah's. My word, they're lovely...and so are Lyric and Lore! And Shadow! Oh my! hubbahubba I know he's a teenager and all, but the 16-year old in me is drooling all over my keyboard! laughin But I see your inner teen is having the same thing happen to her! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 99672

Fascinating bunch of folks you've got in this here hood Ari. I hope I can handle it when the zombies start picking them off. verklempt

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Happy Fate managed to get married despite her fate!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 99672 I slay myself! laughin

Okay...I understand the whole system now. Build your fitness and stay locked in your home, which is best given radiation levels. But what of work/jobs? Do they use money? How do they feed themselves? Am I asking too many questions? I'm completely fascinated! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 12612

LOL! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 99672

You are totally not asking too many questions. I welcome them, because it shows that you're interested. For school and work, sims go straight from the house to the carpool or bus, they don't stop to interact with anyone who happens to be on the property. When they come home, I immediately direct them inside. Yes, money is important, because the bills are very high (mod). In fact, the bills are so high, that my sims who are not eligible for college will have trouble paying the bills because they won't be able to get up too many rungs in their careers. Food is ordered every Sunday from the delivery service. I keep the doors locked for the family, meaning the sims that live there can get in and out whenever they need to, but no one else can get in. And my sims are usually kept so busy studying that they don't even think about going outside.

ilikefishfood wrote:
Love the look of the lots. Really authentic. Are those your work or were you able to download them as is? The uni hood is all post apocalyptic too? Same dangers? How do those kids make it to and from classes without getting infected?!!!
I actually built them all myself - so I am honored for the compliment. The uni hood isn't, but as I move into each of the little campus houses, then I redecorate to fit the theme. I don't feel like messing with the dorms. And just like at home, the kids will go straight to school and back, and once inside the house be so busy studying and working hard that they won't even get the chance to go outside and meet zombies.

ilikefishfood wrote:
That is one awesome grunged out delivery truck and computer! Sweeet! I've seen some pretty neat stuff out there that would fit right into your hood. Don't be surprised it I start posting links for you. You know how invested I get in your hoods! laughin Can't help muhself! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Facepalm
Please do! I have quite a bit of stuff, but you run in larger circles than I do, so you're bound to see more. Post away!

ilikefishfood wrote:
Those poor kids. They're cute as anything, but what sad environments. Is it safe for Maverick and Amber to be outside? Can the zombies get at them up there, or are they high up enough that they can't be reached? Does the modded hood use the seasons features to force them into HAZMAT suits when they go outdoors....or is it really winter?! I'm sure if you requested that someone make the suits into child and teen sizes over at GOS, someone would take you up on it.
The were sitting outside before the zombie infestation started - so they were safe. It's going to be quite interesting when my adults grow to be seniors and I can't control them, anymore. But let's hope they have plenty of body points by then and can take care of themselves - and, I can just lock the door for all sims to keep them in

ilikefishfood wrote:
Flora and Fauna are gawjus! I hope you'll offer them up here at Sugah's. My word, they're lovely...and so are Lyric and Lore! And Shadow! Oh my! hubbahubba I know he's a teenager and all, but the 16-year old in me is drooling all over my keyboard! laughin But I see your inner teen is having the same thing happen to her! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 99672
Oh just you wait. Shadow just went off to college, and oh my, is he hawt. I'll post a pic in the next update.

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 am

And now, welcome to Zombie 101 - a quick lesson in how the infection spreads.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Zombielesson_zpsfcaf2602
Thanks to my autogreeter, sims that wander by the lot will be greeted and stick around until they are asked to leave, or feel like leaving on their own. This includes zombies. This makes the world a much more dangerous place. Notice, Amber standing outside while a zombie shambles by.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Zombielesson1_zpsfc9aa63f
The zombie selects a target and attacks.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Zombielesson2_zpsc5565500
The winner of the fight is largely determined by body skill, with mechanical and logic playing a small part, thanks to my The Fight Club mod from MATY. It's actually required to install with Zombie Apocalypse: BRAIIIIIIINS! also from MATY.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Zombielesson3_zpsf7077236
If the zombie wins the fight, then he has created a new minion - as with this townie girl.

"Oh, John, you have my heart in the palm of your hand...literally!"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Attackfail1_zps1ecf34b4
If the sim wins the fight, then nothing happens. Here, Lance Blaze was attacked but won. He remains human.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Attackfail_zpse493fef8
The zombie attacks Dagger Steele next - foolish mistake - he's at the top of the military career and has maxed out his body points. Of course he wins. And if you notice, this zombie girl, her name is Brigit, was human in the first series of photos, above.

Now here's where it gets a little more interesting. Everytime a zombie successfully converts a human into a zombie, he or she gains an entire body point. So the more successful turns, the stronger that zombie is. This makes the older zombies more dangerous. And that's also why body points are so critically important to survival in this harsh world. The healthier you are, the better your chances of fending off the zombies. My playable characters are mostly safe on their own lots as I play them, because I'm controlling what they do and where they go. I can keep them from going outside. But on other playable lots, since you never know who is going to walk by, sims and zombies both wander around, are greeted by the auto greeter, and stick around to do whatever. But not come in the house because I usually have the doors locked.

This is a very aggressive mod. Zombies are fueled with a desire to attack others, and will autonomously do so. That makes it scary fun!

And, just because I said I'd include this pic, here is Shadow at college. He's graduated and married now, but I just wanted to share his steamy hotness.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 ShadowYA_zps5cec1514
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 am

Scary fun!

I might have to try this out when I have finished The black widow challenge.
And some other challenge...... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 99672

It´s always fun to start something new.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote :
...It's too bad there aren't more grungy/destroyed/dirty/dystopian defaults. The truck is awesome, but then out steps the delivery guy in a fresh bright blue suit. It's kind of a mood breaker. ...
...he gave Grandpa Maverick an inappropriate lap dance ...
...Lance Blaze - demoted again. I can't remember how many times this makes ...
...Fate Wolfe is mean. I mean, she has like 0 nice points or something. I'm wondering what kind of mother she's going to be. Here, she is cheating at chess with granny ...
..."Oh, John, you have my heart in the palm of your hand...literally!"...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 448283

And that grungy delivery truck is a great find! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 21650

Quote :
I actually built them all myself - so I am honored for the compliment.

WOW!
You've really set the stage for an awesome post-apocalyptic game experience, Ms Faery.
As Toni has said, "very authentic". Love it!

Quote :
This computer looks exactly like the ones in Fallout 3 (which is wicked fun).
...autonomously don their hazmat suits and sit outside to chat.

Everytime a zombie successfully converts a human into a zombie, he or she gains an entire body point. So the more successful turns, the stronger that zombie is. This makes the older zombies more dangerous. And that's also why body points are so critically important to survival in this harsh world. The healthier you are, the better your chances of fending off the zombies.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 534790

Quote :
He's graduated and married now, but I just wanted to share his steamy hotness.

Shy Shadow Foxx is gorgeous ... Ultra hot! droolin
I can totally see why you're crushin' on the guy.
Lyric and Lore are lovely Sims. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 12612

I loved Zombies 101! How fun!
I know nothing about them in Sims 2, since I do not play with that EP.
It's so neat to see pics of them in game.

Thank you so much for sharing, Lady A.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 692371
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Zombies don't normally behave that way - trying to attack others and turning them into zombies. They only do so because of the mods that I linked to. Normal zombies just shamble around and moan, but other than that act pretty much like normal sims. I am enjoying the danger of playing this way. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 738528

I finally finished the unicorn picture I started for my friend a couple of weeks ago. Being down with the flu for over a week has really put me behind the schedule I wanted, but it's done now - take a peek:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Laniandcorn_zps7bb7f0fe
This is the pic I took in the game.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 AChanceEncounter_zps30b65359
And this is my final version. I made this for one of my best friends who is writing a story about unicorns and mermaids.
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Ahh...it seems I"m all over the place with my game of late. I was doing challenges - and now I'm not. I think I'm going to take a break from them for a bit. I'm doing a Just For Fun hood and I have 5 households with different amounts of people in each of them. I think you might recognize this houshold's occupants :) Pardon them not all looking towards the camera - two of them wouldn't stop talking to one another - even after I posed them laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Sugahbabiesgroup

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Lawrencesugahbabies

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Kylesugahbabies

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Faesugahbabies

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Calebsugahbabies

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Sugahsugahbabies

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Tonisugahbb

There might be some you don't recognize because their hair or eyes were changed ^^ Try and take a guess at who you think they are and if there's any that stump you I'll fill ya in.
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

And to answer your question, Madam Sugah, I think I do have the same Keanu our dear Mac has if he got him from MTS because that's where I nabbed him from ^^

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Guesthoakeanureeves

I had him as a head of household on I did an asylum for half a minute and lookit what happened when I first opened the household:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Crackedasylumjeannkeanu

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Youareminekeanu

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Keanuisminebitches

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 738528 you have no idea how much I was fangirling over this! Muahaha

He's still in my game, although I'm doing something different with it and he's in a different household. You'll see soon enough n_nv
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Ok so very frustrated right now. Awhile back I downloaded a buyable mailbox and trashcan, convinced this would be a good thing to have just in case I accidentally ever deleted one. And it probably is. However, I recently learned that this is the reason why my Bigger Bills doesn't work. So the logical thing to do would be to do a simple search and delete the mailbox. But, even if deleted, it likes to hide in your game. I've tried multiple searches for this stinking thing and I can't find it. No matter what I search for, the name, the object, the package number, nothing comes up on the search.

Also something I can't find to take out, is the stupid Grilled Dino Slices. Same as above with the searching. If the custom dino plates actually worked in my game, I'd be happy to leave them in, but they don't. I've tried putting them in my game at least 5 times, and they still flash blue. So now I'm disgusted with it and want to just take it out completely. And I would, if it would come up in a search.

I'm suspecting they're among all those files that only have numbers for names. Do files rename themselves and only have a long string of numbers, instead?

I also downloaded a lot that I think borked my new apocalypse neighborhood. My sims kept resetting themselves when the school bus or carpool came and I was trying to figure out why. Then, one of them just simply disappeared. She just vanished off the family roster and was nowhere to be seen. Instead of having a 5 member family, they only had 4. That would make a neat story element if it weren't for the fact that I read that's one of the big signs of neighborhood corruption. SIGH

So I'm going to have to do with this game what I did with my medieval game - and that's yank absolutely everything out of it and add it back in bit, by bit, testing between batches to see where a problem is. It's tedious and annoying, especially since I just want to play. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 971462 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 515704

So once I get the game running like it's supposed to again, THEN I can start this big project that I've been itching to play. And I guess I'll be building my own lots instead of downloading, because I don't want to get another screwed up lot again. From now on when I download lots, I won't just download whatever I like - I'll only download from a trusted source.

It is a good idea to probably go to certain sites that friends talk about or those that have a decent reputation *nods* And you know when you download a lot, you can just click the little house icon in the Clean Installer and that'll remove all the CC on the lot and just leave the shell of the lot. That's something that's helped me with some of my downloads; not to mention I usually end up remodeling the darned thing anyway, so xp Good luck. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 868736

It does suck when you have to start over, and I'm not sure sure about how CC unloads; sometimes it'll retain the name you see and other times yes it'll turn into a string of numbers and just leave you completely befuddled \o/

Good luck with this challenge. I've only seen a couple people do it, although I've yet to see anyone FINISH it; they'll start, but not get very far with it or whatever. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 28795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next