Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Miscellaneous Archived News

Go down 
+34
beckylynn2109
mac
ilikefishfood
Riverwillows
clc
soloaris
Christa
AdriannaSimmie
xLqdDrmsx
Nonni
Nancy01905
VaDixiegal
ChocklitKiss
Patrick
Pierre
Ullwera
wulfpaw248
Astral Faery
Hobbes
LabCat
MARTHA!
debra
SimEm
Fitzie
autumnelle
juicyjudith
CallyDreaming
andrewplay599
tinhouse
irisheyz
L.J
Caleb_71
Hunter
Sugah
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Good news Adrianna, now I can have more of your beautiful sims in my game Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 678648 the last you did, I play a lot with, she is really gorgeous and very nice to play with!
Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 94220 As a creator...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:43 am

Jen, so happy to have you aboard! You have brought so much to this little forum already with your warm and friendly presence. This is great news and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely sims.
Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 Welcome6
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 2048589ayv3gy8m6s

Welcome Jen.

It's so awesome that Sugah has brought you on board to her already wonderful site. With your lovely Sims, she's made the right decision and taken the right direction to only improve upon an already fabulous site.

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 508493
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Thank you all so much Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 701517 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 950802 Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 34872

Welcome aboard, Jen. It's great to have a new team member!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:58 pm

May I just say thank you to all of you who have been so wonderful in welcoming our dear Jen to Sugah's Place as a feature creator.
I am so grateful for the kindnesses our little forum family bestows upon one another here.

I have to say, again, how truly blessed I feel to have such a warm, supportive, friendly bunch coming to this little forum on a regular basis.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 765640
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Congratulations, Jen. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely sims. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 7255
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you everybody for the really warm welcome, it means so much. I am really looking forward to contributing here. I agree with Sugah, I love all of the warm wishes and support that everyone shows each other here. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 405831 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 284699
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:19 am

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 912276 Sorry for the late congratulations, but anyway its great to see a new creator and one with such beautiful sims, i create houses and im not a very good sim creator so im always on the look out for people with sim creating talents and i will sure to be using your sims alot Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 Herz

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 790471
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 154182
Back to top Go down
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 28795
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 183337
Back to top Go down
LabCat

LabCat

PostSubject: For all my fellow Canadians   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:56 am

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 2220935id1bijz5es

Hope everyone had a super long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:12 am

OOOOoooh! Sparklies!

I'm not Canadian but I live close to the border.

Hope you enjoyed your Happy Victoria Day! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 12679
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

I hope you enjoyed the holiday, LC!
Our long weekend, Memorial Day, here in the states, is this weekend.

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Hope you all have fun on your specified holidays, I can nearly guess what Victoria Day is, must be a day for the Queen of england... I think, and Memorial day, is some Memory day?? does it have to do with soldiers that fought and died for freedom? Maybe... or have it something to do with the civil war?? sorry I don't know... hope someone can fill that in for me... I got a wage memory from history class about something called Decoration Day but that is something else I think... Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 761338
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:16 pm

You nailed it, Jackie!
Memorial Day, was originally called Decoration Day. It is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service.

A bit of American history ...

Memorial Day was first observed on 30 May 1868 (after the Civil War), when flowers were placed on the graves of Union and Confederate soldiers at Arlington National Cemetery.
By 1890, it was recognized by all of the northern states.
After WWI (when the holiday changed from honoring just those who died fighting in the Civil War to honoring Americans who died fighting in any war), the southern states acknowledged Memorial Day.
It is now celebrated on the last Monday in May (passed by Congress in 1971) to ensure a three day weekend for Federal holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Please help me welcome Russ, aka Caleb_71, to our creative team!   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:11 am

I am very pleased to announce a new member of our creative team.
Russ (aka Caleb_71) will be joining us as a "Guest Creator".
You will find his little corner of Sugah's Place HERE.
We call it "Rustle a Sim or Maybe a Lot".

One of the things we do not offer in abundance at Sugah's is real estate.
You will be glad to learn Russ will be sharing his Sims lots with us, as well as his fabulous Sims.

dancintrio

If you were formerly members of SIMply Edward's (now closed), most of you are familiar with Russ's gorgeous Sims.

Perhaps you have already discovered and downloaded some of the lovely ladies he's gifted to Sugah's:
Wanda Tinker, Anna Danaher, Mimi Pentecost and Tristan Beaudin (all can be found in our "Gifts from Treasured Friends" section).
And let us not forget Leticia Ramirez and the very yummy Khenan Quamin, gifts from Russ in celebration of our having over 1000 members here.

So, without further ado, I'd love it if you'd all help me welcome the very talented Caleb_71 to our little team of artists.
It's great to have you here! Thank you for joining us, Russ!

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:00 am

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 912276 It´s great to have you here Russ!

Welcome Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:08 am

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 dancintrio Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 790471 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915

Many congrats Russ, I look forward to seeing your work here at Sugah's, your sims look amazing so far and new lots are always very much appriciated!

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 366915 (always love the chance to use this little fella)
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739

Awesome News!

I can't wait to see what you do Russ! Welcome to Sugah's team!

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 981739
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Welcome aboard, Russ. sunny
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I can't believe a year has gone so quickly and so close to my first anniversary with Sugah's Place, that I have been asked to join with the illustrious creators of this Forum. As well as bringing across my girls from Ed's, I have added Priya, Jill and lachlan as a thank you to Sugah.

When it comes to lots, I am in the process of installing Base game, University and Nightlife into a Computer with no CC (except some of Sugah's) so it keeps the size down and the compatability up.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:32 am

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 912276 Welcome Russ!!! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Riverwillows

Riverwillows

PostSubject: Paegin Sims has moved!   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 am

Hey, all...just to let you all know, PAEGIN SIMS has moved to a brand spankin' new server, courtesy of Sailfindragon!! Our new website addy is www.paeginsims.com

Please come by, and register to join us on our new shiny home!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Archived News
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next