Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hunter

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm

My Sims have never worn the Maxis Leotards........My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 106687
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Whats a Leotards??? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 467633

My Sim have never been on a disco, evry time we go to the crypt or some other place the game say, Sorry but your graphic drivers have stop working the game will now close it self... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Leotard is the close-fitting one-piece garment worn usually by dancers that came with the Freetime EP, Jackie.
It's not a terribly masculine thing for a male Sim to walk the streets in. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 598258
So sorry you're not able to take your Sims to the Crypt or some other downtown hangout.
I don't normally send my Sims Downtown, as I don't particularly enjoy most community lots.

My Sims would never vacation where it is snowing and bitter cold.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:05 pm

okay, well my Sim is safe from that not masculine thing... I don't got free time... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 128862
well I can visit the shops and the restaurants (but then it is reel slow...) also shops, I think it is all the flaching light at the discos that make my computer to crash... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612

My Sim would never dress in a non-masculine attire either ... if he was not in fact a girl My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 99672 well sometimes I play with the girls to, and I like when they looks good in their dresses... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 637989
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:27 am

^ My sims have never bought a hand-held game.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm

I use to give them to the townies, then they don't starts fights, or something else stupid, when one is on a date... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 99672

My Sim don' t miss Ella like I do, because he can meet her, in the common house, (In the La Femme hood) and drink a coffee with her self Sim... lucky Sim... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612 I hate him...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

^ My sims don't live in one of Jackies fabulous homes (but they will soon My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612).

Quote :
My Sim don' t miss Ella like I do, because he can meet her, in the common house, (In the La Femme hood) and drink a coffee with her self Sim... lucky Sim... I hate him...

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 284699
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm

My Sims have never owned an MP3 player.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:29 am

My sims have never been bungee jumping. affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 am

Ella your Back, how wonderful, I really missed you My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612 Welcome home dear Girl! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 665781

My Sim have never been old, but I like to do old people and play with them...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm

My Sims have never worn Goth clothing.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 pm

My sim has never been on a boat.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 am

My Sims have never been to the racetrack.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:14 pm

^My Sims have never drank alcohol.

But maybe they should. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 128862
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm

My Sim is very happy to day, because he got 3 new sweet girl in the neighborhood! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm

My sim would never store their food anywhere except in the refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm

My Sims never eat leftovers.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 503793 My Sim Is very sad to day because to day he got no Neighborhoods at all ...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I read somewhere you lost some neighborhoods, Jackie. What happened?
I can't find that post again!?!

My Sims would never take a vacation where it was cold and snowy.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Well I don't know what happen, the game started to freeze, and the last it friezed so I had to close the computer to get out... and when I did I had no system left
so I had to re install the computer and the game... I always make a backup on saved sims, downloads, Lot catalog and my build hood's, but not on the neighborhoods...
My Sim are not sorry any more, because his new neighborhood is nice too My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612

I think the post is in the swap challenge, where I beg Elle, to close my swap challenge and asylum, because I lost the hoods and could not go on... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 497514
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:21 am

My Sims have never been to Ireland....although that gives me an idea about a new hood!

Oh dear jackie, I am so sorry to hear you are having computer problems, I hate that you lost some of your neighborhoods My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 497514
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 am

Quote :
I think the post is in the swap challenge, where I beg Elle, to close my swap challenge and asylum, because I lost the hoods and could not go on... verklempt

Don't worry, dear Jackie, I locked your threads. I am sorry about your PC troubles as I said in the challenge threads. In a way it really bites to have to start anew, but it can also be refreshing to start over, too. I wish you luck with your PC woes; I have had some myself of recent and I am still recovering. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 319331

IRT -

My sims have never gone on vacation to the Far East (yet).
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:33 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612 Yes I am not sad for that any more, much water under the bridge's, its a week ago My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 128862
but thanks Jen for your concern and Elle, yes and thanks! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 912276

My Sim is frighten for Pirates....
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Bummer, Jackie!!! I'm sorry about your lost hoods, but I'm glad you're feeling better about things now.

Quote :
In a way it really bites to have to start anew, but it can also be refreshing to start over, too.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 357604

I can not tell you how many times, both with the original Sims and Sims 2, that I have had to start over. I'm still not sure I can recover anything in my Compaq computer, since my (very) recent problem...am on hold with that for awhile.

It helps to have a good attitude about starting anew, as opposed to being devastated by all that is lost. However, initially, it IS quite a bummer when it first happens, I have to admit.

IRT -

My Sims have never cruised around the Greek Islands.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:55 pm

My Sim likes to date Vampire girls... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 97206

Yes thats true my girl! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 12612 hope you find a way to do so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: