Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Thanks for the update! The dog in the first picture is so pretty! And thanks for showing us your new Sim Lola, very pretty!
My favorite pictures of the dog "Honey" are here and here

Not only is Crystal obviously Sugah's, but Kane is obviously Keanu's! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 12612 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 pm

I love the Australian TV show Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Phyrne_zps0af68221
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 am

Mac Thanks for the "Honey" picture links! My favorite was the "playing dead" training Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 448283 
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 am

Aw, shy Jeremy is so sweet.

You'll have to let us know how the sloppy/lazy couple gets along. How crazy that a hack prevented her from eating at all with no neat points. laughin I guess if they can't eat at least a little neatly, they can't eat at all.

Wow, that sim does look just like the real Miss Fisher. I wonder if I've seen that series. I don't think I have, but the lady looks familiar. Maybe she reminds me of someone else.

It's always fun to Sugah's family and watch her kids with Keanu as they grow!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:30 am

SimEm wrote:
Wow, that sim does look just like the real Miss Fisher.  I wonder if I've seen that series.
At least the first season is on Netflix. Well worth it - lots of fun and great clothing! wow! 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm

I took the fan away from Toni's Catalina - it just didn't look right with many of the animations. She's kept the rose in her hair and her necklace. My resident ballet teacher emeritus has pointed out that she would have come down like a ton of bricks if any of her charges ever showed up with flowers or jewelry! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 971462 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 CatalinaAndalusa_zps63ca51b6

She did notice however that when Toni's Reshma came by that she was standing in fifth position! wow! She's talking with Jen's Fin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ReshmaFifthPosition_zps8db0e965

Stella Walker is from LoWiSa's site. She's Family/Pisces Veterinarian/Science. She and Sim Em's Sabien (Popularity/Gemini CruiseShips/Dance) seem to have found each other. She's quite a serious gal, and we know why cruise ships hire blonde handsome doggie-woggies! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 508493  Nonetheless, they're an item!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 StellaWalkerSabienEmerson_zps78195608Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 LoWiSaStellaWalkerSabienEmerson1_zps9e1de76f

Ari's Cammi and Robert Downey, Jr are now married and I think we can expect a Robert Downey III sometime soon. The beautiful paintings over the couch are thanks to Toni and are included in her Spanish Farmhouse and Winery lot.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 RobertCammiDowney_zpsf0005f9a

Will Smith and the lovely Casadora (Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 243713 Hunter) have a little boy, Malcolm. (He's actually named after someone I knew.) This is just as he was turning from toddler to child bluwhew! Way back I posted this picture of her in her stunning red formal dress.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 MalcolmSmithBirthday_zpsba75a664

Toni's Connor had barely arrived in my 'hood when he found the lovely Leanne (by Ari). This looks serious. She's a World Famous Model and he's an aspiring artist (still at the stage of whittling wooden Llamas). I think that he'll be painting her a lot - maybe some of the portraits might be acceptable on this site Muahaha verklempt BTW, Leanne has over 210K aspiration points!!!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ConnorLeanne_zps4ed1d6ca

Next morning at breakfast. No further comments...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ConnorLeanneNextMorning_zps562c3d9a

Two of Jen's creations, Robin and Fin are now engaged. They're both Romance sims. She's at the top of the Dance career and he's in Technical Theatre, picked wrong on a chance card and suffered a 5-level demotion! Here's a picture of Robin admiring her engagement ring. There's a pic of Fin with reshma early in this post
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 RobinFinEngagement_zps5bc92796

Paul and Milano (a RL and brilliant sims creator) and their daughter Raluca who just became a teenager
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 NewmanFamily_zps97c4a302

Weston Cage (the son of Nicholas Cage and Eliza Dushku  - I knew her RL mom) isn't sure just how all this happened. I don't think that Raluca has any doubts! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 817176 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 RalucaNewmanWestonCage_zps3d6b5930
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Fascinating, I never tire of your posts here in Mac's 'Hood. Thank you! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 7255 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Love seeing all of your "couples" and the kids! Enjoy hearing your comments passed along from your ballet emeritus too! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 598258 

Wow! those paintings you have from Toni's newest lot are stunning!

Thanks for the update! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 954246 
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Leanne is definitely a looker! Nice update!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 am

This update is all about our beloved Toni. The self-sim is hers, as is her sim husband, Kostos, and the house "Aries". I had thought of moving her into the vineyard house but remembered that she liked the ocean view from the computer room. Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 364821  In the Sims, she's Popularity/Aquarius Sims2Creator/Fitness and Kostos is Popularity/Gemini Fitness/Fitness. He's at level 9 of the Fitness career and she's at level 8 of the Sims2 Creator (doh) career. They're both at permanent platinum thanks to a lamp. Meanwhile, Sims Toni and Kostos created Sim Chris Nevis. Kostos helps with the diapers, but there are certain things only a mom can do.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniNursingChris_zps668e74e2

And, by golly, mom's going to take out some time for MOM!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniKickingBack_zpsf4f7f1a1

Chris eventually turned into a monst... er... Toddler
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ChrisBirthday_zps5ffc682f

But staying home with children has enabled Toni to continue her writing career. You may recall her first book: Sim-marillion, which got only lukewarm critical acclaim. She just finished and is taking delivery of her second book: Sim-Maug's Deception, which is a best-seller. Lord of the Sims is in the planning stage!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 TonisNewBook_zps825cdc78

She also found time to study mechanical to advance her career
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniStudying_zpsd7d376d2

But maternal duties intervene, here Toni's teaching Chris the use of the potty (love her expression laughin) and talking. Kostos finished the training while Toni was at work. Permanent platinum is a big help - get the smart milk and the thinking cap and teaching is a breeze. One of my RL colleagues with 2 kids really wants to find out where to get this "smart milk" Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 330104 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniPottyTrainingChris_zps8da40db4Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniTeachingChrisTalk_zps0fa877f7

And social life goes on, Delphy came home with her, but couldn't stay
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniDelphy_zps8cdf5ed0

And Hunter's Carole came by. She bailed out and went home bluwhew!   just before Kostos was beginning to get some "frisky" ideas around the pool. Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 971462  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 259558 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ToniKostosCarole_zpsb5303d57

But more playing with Chris. Teaching him the nursery rhyme "Baby Cumba Looba" (Do I date myself if I get it mixed up with "Be Bop A Lula"? Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 97206)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 BabyCumbaLooba_zpse6a88bc7

Later a fun game of peek-a-boo
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 PeekABoo_zps9370825b

That's all for now. Chris has 2 more days as a toddler. We'll have to wait until the family comes around in the next cycle. Babies (especially) and toddlers (somwhat) are generic. Children, teens, and YA give you more of an idea on how they will look.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 am

Lovely update on our lovely Toni! Beautiful house too!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you, Mac! I am hooked on your 'hood happenings. Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 12612 
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:45 am

Oh that helmet suits Sim Toni well. Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 508493 

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Now and then you get a pic that you just have to share right away. Here are Ari's Lenora and David Tennant at the birthday of Heath as he became a toddler. Lenora is probably the prettiest of Ari's contributions ever! (And that's saying quite a bit!) She's at the top of the medical career and is Knowledge/Cancer. David is at the top of the science career and is Knowledge/Virgo. They have three bolts with each other, as well they should. Interestingly, David Tennant as a child wanted to "be" Doctor Who - and he achieved his want as the 10th doctor!

When I anticipate an interesting scene, I step it frame by frame by repeatedly clicking on the "Pause" icon. If I find something I like, I'll rotate, zoom, put up walls and ceiling to get the best shot. I do tend to crop "in the camera". This shot is essentially a birthday shot but what makes it special is the wonderful reaction between Lenora and David - very special!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 BeautifulReactionShotLenoraDavidTennant_zpsef72e727
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Great shot! Most interesting post info.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Great shot Mac! Love the look on their faces, especially hers!blinkinhearts 
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Mac where did you find David Tennant? We watch Dr. Who on Netflix and are on season 4 with him as the doctor with Donna Noble as his companion. Eric is obsessed with the Daleks lol. He wants all his Christmas toys except 2 of them to be Dr Who toys. If I could find Rose Tyler that would be even more awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi BeckyLynn,

Here he is! There are a couple of Rose Tylers here and here. The Rose Tylers are a bit crude compared with the sims (including yours! - right now I'm actually playing Amare and Grace  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 243713 - they're married and have a teenage son) on your site and on Sugah's. I think that the second reference to Rose Tyler might be better. I'm not familiar with that character so play around with her. Enjoy! Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 366915 

There are no Daleks on MTS2,  No  but there is a t-shirt here

mac
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Better late than never (Ooooooo! an evil pun lurks here, but modesty forbids  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 97206 )

Here is a Tardis. It doesn't do anything, it's just a sculpture.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Sorry for the double  verklempt  er... triple  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 804361 post, but since we've been snowed in a bit, I've been really running my 'hood.
I finally got around to Audrey and Gerard Depardeau - and here Audrey was entertaining all of the Hough's: Derek, his wife Melanie (Jen -  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 243713)  , and teenage daughter Margot.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 AudreyEntertainingAllHoughs_zps73e1ae0d

Later they both came back from work one day, and since they're both family sims, they put on quite a display
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 DepardieuHome_zps42473a7a

Now, what we've all been waiting for... Just how will Germain look as he grows up? I think he's his dad's son all right!  laughin He'll have to compare notes with Humphrey Bogart's son, Stephen.  affraid 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 GerardGermainSchnozz_zps8d9a8c07

Toni's Kofi Annan is engaged to an NPC, Erin Toyonaga (she doesn't look Japanese...) She's a Senator.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 KofiErinEngaged_zpsa5d4080d

Sugah contributed Sofia Zucchero (that's Italian for sugar). She's a model with the hobby of dance. She's DDG in that formal   wow!  - Sophia Loren - look out!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Sofiadance_zps6c9fa360Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 SofiaFormal_zpsd933f0c7

Claire Danes is at the top of the Natural Science career and is displaying the "Working clothes"  wow!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 97206 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ClaireInFigleafs_zps07e5eebc

Later she was reading to Raymond, the little boy that she and Hysterical Paroxysim have adopted
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 ClaireReadingToRaymond_zpse2c5565f

Ari's Nora is starting out in a Pharmaceutical Industry career. It's a good thing that she's a knowledge sim, because the career is swot swot swot. She's entertaining Jessica Biel and the evil wizard Alan Rickman. "Pharmaceuticals, potions, what's the difference?" I have noticed that he's more given lately to diabolical laughter  Muahaha  Is this a behavior of an increasingly evil wizard???
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 NoraBielRickman_zps165ebe41

Michael J. Fox and Jessica Biel tied the knot in a quiet private ceremony
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 FoxBielWedding_zps496030a1

And then she came home in her "working clothes" The result - there's another baby in the works!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 FoxBielCuddle_zpse7ea1833

I've said that my I.T. career is full of geeky guys and gorgeous women. Thought I'd introduce you to the women. That's BeckyLynn's Cambrie in the blue, Scarlet 117's (MTS2) Sarah in the rose knit dress, and BeckyLynn's Vanessa in the same rose dress - oops!  verklempt facing away from the camera. Vanessa is married to Harry Potter, who is sort of a geek and they have twin children - Gavin and Lily. Do you think they're discussing C++ and OOP??? I don't think so!  Toni's Marnie is also in I.T.  - working hard   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 364821  and is engaged (see the stone?) to Matt Damon - he's not a geek, either, he's in business. Toni's Chauncey - Sugah's Site's answer to Dilbert is single - maybe he'll score with Cambrie or Sarah.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 266736 News Flash! - new simfemme coming to the I.T. career - Scarlett's Kira!  wow! 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 VanessaCambrieSarah_zps185773d0Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Marnie_zps8d9c4ff2

Finally we come to my self-sim, and that of my RL wife, maikkij. I got the job of doing most of the teaching. Permanent platinum, a thinking cap, and smart milk make it all (relatively) easy. Maikki got the job of teaching Morris (yes, that's his name!) a nursery rhyme, and he has at long last grown up into a child - having dinner with mom and dad.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 DeanMaikkiCaressingHands_zps0dd302c5
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 TeachingMorrisToWalk_zpse51570a2
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 MorrisNurseryRhyme_zpse126d372
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 MacLaughlinFamilyMeal_zpsf2734280

Last edited by mac on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 am

Fascinating, mac! Thank you for your continuing saga of Mac's 'Hood.Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Ch2013z30
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Stop the presses! Late breaking news!

Tim's George Yehsreh and Jen's - well - Jen, became engaged over breakfast
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 JenGeorgeEngagement_zpsc151fb4e

They had a wedding at home, with an arch and Champagne, but not a party
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 JenGeorgeWedding_zps6d934479Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 JenGeorgeToast_zps862d851b

Then, they had twins! (I didn't want twins and tried restarting several times, including rolling the pacifier, but apparently that switch had been set).
Here are Jen and George - Jen is holding Adrianna (sort of a namesake) and George is holding Charlie (named after that intrepid sled... er... scooter doggie)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 74257 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 JenGeorgeTwins_zps404b8fa4
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Where did you get Tim's George Yehsreh? Is he available to the general public?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:44 am

Nonni wrote:
Where did you get Tim's George Yehsreh? Is he available to the general public?

Right here on Sugah's Place
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks, mac!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Hugmas119
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next