Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:43 am

Quite a bit going on in my 'hood over the holidays... Carole Hunter (by Hunter of course) and Brynne Fredrick (by Toni) adopted a little boy - Kevin Hunter. He's a lucky guy with two neat mommies!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 70330 Both Carole and Brynne are in the Fashion Editor career. Carole's at the top and Brynne at level 8. I saw Carole as a "Devil Wears Prada" type from the beginning, but Brynne and Kevin have the keys to her heart.  blinkinhearts 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 KevinHunter_zpsb4a17222

SimEm (or Em Sim) moved into a new house. It's an unidentified guy with his back to the camera, but facing the camera is an NPC sim, Troy Owens, who has moved in with her. The young gal at the table is Ari's Sammi Woodruff, who's on her own as a teenager but has already won over Rohan Tinuviel (he never knew what hit him!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 508493)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmLunch_zps1eea70e6

Elle contributed Huor-Ar-Feiniel. With a good Celtic name like that, of course he's a Poet with a hobby of Literature, Knowledge/Pisces by the way. He's working on his first book of poetry, to be entitled "Barddoniaeth  Un" (Google Translate is such fun  laughin)

Now maybe with that haircut, career, and outfit one might have questions about his orientation. Well, here he's entertaining Kate Windsor and the blonde Rachel Roberts (Beren Erchamion just sat there). He has 3 bolts with Toni's April, Kate Windsor, Maikkij (she's taken  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 971462) and Ulli - more about Ulli, later. He's friends with April, Kate, and Ulli. Then he has two bolts and is friends with Rachel and April Rain. He has one bolt with Toni's hottie, Catalina.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 HuorLunch_zps02ea4a33

But the big story is that he really hit it off with Ulli (well... I did have a hand in it) and she's moved in with him
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 HuorElle1_zps1970a3baMac's 'Hood - Page 31 HuorElle2_zpsefe1322e

Toni's Harlow entertained Alan Rickman ( Muahaha ), Toni's Michael Kittsov (a spy  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 391884), and Scarlet 117's Sarah Rose (a budding DDG 'puter geek Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 364821) . Harlow (Family/Cancer) is well along in an artistic career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 HarlowLunch_zps06300b6b
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Huor-Ar-Feiniel a blond guy... Hmm.

I think Ulli is going to like him no matter what colour he has! Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206 

I like that curly hair little Kevin has.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:21 pm

So much action in your game, as always, Mac.
I am so far behind, but will do my best to catch up.

Love the pic of pretty Crystal dining with mama Sugah.

Sir Mac wrote:
She did notice however that when Toni's Reshma came by that she was standing in fifth position!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 534790 

Reshma is so lovely, isn't she? And Toni's Simself is such a beauty, too!

I always enjoy seeing all of your lovebirds, Mac. I don't know how you keep up with the many romances and families you have in your 'hood.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 85797 

Sandy wrote:
Wow! those paintings you have from Toni's newest lot are stunning!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 357604 

Mac wrote:
Lord of the Sims is in the planning stage!
Quote :
Teaching him the nursery rhyme "Baby Cumba Looba" (Do I date myself if I get it mixed up with "Be Bop A Lula"?

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 683951 

Quote :
Permanent platinum is a big help - get the smart milk and the thinking cap and teaching is a breeze.

Good to know!

Before I forget, thank you for putting ToniSim in a pair of my PJs.
I appreciate the support always, Mac.

Quote :
This shot is essentially a birthday shot but what makes it special is the wonderful reaction between Lenora and David - very special!

Great capture. I tend to do the same thing...pausing continously when anticipating a momentous occasion. Love the look on Lenora's face.

Quote :
Now, what we've all been waiting for... Just how will Germain look as he grows up? I think he's his dad's son all right!  laughin  He'll have to compare notes with Humphrey Bogart's son, Stephen.

EGADS!!! Poor Germain! How horrible!!!
It looks like plastic surgery is in the cards for Germain and Stephen???  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 266736 

Thank you for downloading my Sofia. She looks lovely in that red formal and in the dance shot, she quite resembles Sophia Loren if I do say so myself.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 738528 

Ari's Nora is adorable in game. I can SO see her as a Knowledge Sim.
Good call, Sir Mac!
Heck, you have so many intriguing, fascinating and/or good looking Sims in your game, it would take an entire page to comment on them ALL.

Awww! I loved the images of your Simself with your good bunny Maikki with your son Morris (ha,ha ... named after your Morris the Kitty, no doubt! Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 408427 )
Morris looks adorable from the dinner pic. Can't wait to see more of your Simself fam, Mac. DO be sure to keep us posted on them, in particular.  I love you 

Tim's George and Jen's Simself make a darling couple.
I love the clever names that you chose for their (determined-to-be-born) twins: Adrianna and Charlie (after Tim's little pooch  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 74257 ).

How cool to see SimEm and Ulli's Simself in your game, too!
Ulli and that snacky blonde Celt, Huor-Ar-Feiniel, make a yummy couple.
I bet they'll have stunning pixel babies.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 12612 

I can't believe it! I am all caught up in your thread, Cap'n Mac! WOOT!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 262201 

ThanksforSharing  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 461171 

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Yay! It's always fun to see the simselves of our members here pop up in your game along with the fun happenings of all of your other fascinating sims!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Mac, as always so much fun to see your posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:48 am

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 366915 Really major event in the 'hood! The first grandchild! Simone and Owen have a new son, Gethin (that's a Welsh name) and he's meeting his grandmother, Nerissa, for the very first time  blinkinhearts 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 Grandmother_zpsc7122ae8

Later on, Aunt Toni came by and played with Gethin as Simone watched...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 Auntietony_zpsff7c4599

Toni just recently graduated from university. While she was there, she shared a house with BFF Fred Weasley. Fred really appreciated the benefits of such an arrangement  wow! . College was never like this when I was a student - class of '62 (That's 1962!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 971462) Sharing a room or a house with a member of the opposite sex was so far from what was allowed and barely, even, in imagination!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 508493 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 CollegeBenefits_zpsfa3d4c59

The night before the final exams Fred proposed to Toni and she accepted.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 247485 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 FredToniEngagement_zpsa559620f

And they had sold their individual beds and had to sleep together on a mattress on the floor... Uh-huh!  hubbahubba Toni and Fred now each have their own house in the 'hood, but I don't think that they'll be apart for long. Nerissa might just become a grandmother again, and Ron and Nisa Weasley become grandparents. They already have another sibling for Fred on the way.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 MattressOnFloor_zpsc80643ff
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am

Yay for grandchildren!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 366915  I love making neighborhoods and families expand, with each generation you get a new dimension of family relations, first siblings, then aunts, uncles, cousins, grandchildren, and grandparents. It's fun seeing that family connection develop in a neighborhood where it hadn't existed before. Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 21650 Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 790471 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Yes, your hood was busy during the snow-in  laughin 
The family sims are the ones that carry-on when they get home from work? I never caught on to that lol
Wow, that work outfit for Natural Science career is something! I must have a sim do that :)
Your little Morris is SO cute!
Ha,ha George and Jen had twins? Have you recovered yet?
TaDa!!! A grandchild!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 578473 

So fun as always to see your updates Mac!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Little Morris encountered (the late, alas) Brittany Murphy as she came home from work. They had a swingin' time together  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 BrittanySwingingMorris_zpse761fa27

There are hacks that allow triplets and quads, even. I can't imagine!  verklempt 
With twins, at least mom or dad should have permanent platinum to survive the toddler stage! I use the nursing hack to feed babies. With twins, mom has just one job!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 621122

I hadn't encountered the outfit for the top of the Natural Science career until just recently. I have no idea what a guy's costume is, and I don't want to!  affraid 

Family sims do put on quite a show (sometimes) when they get home. Not always, I have yet to figure out all the conditions.

Sandy, glad you're enjoying my 'hood. I'm looking forward to more news from the North Pole!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206  Well, since we know what the females work outfit is, I'll have to do the male version! I'll be sure to share a picture when it happens  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 12612 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:26 pm

I was shocked amazed when I saw the top of the Natural Science career work clothes for the 1st time.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 99672 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206   Well, since we know what the females work outfit is, I'll have to do the male version! I'll be sure to share a picture when it happens  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 12612 

I actually have a guy in the NatSci career... He's Ari's creation, Leaf  laughin   Really! He's currently at level 4 in the career, we'll have to see if he lives up to his name!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Nonni  laughin 

Mac, I will be looking forward to seeing Leaf in all of his LeafNess  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 683951 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Roommates Shanti Adrian (Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 Jen) and Serena Astra (Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 Ari) are both at the top of the dancing career
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 ShantiSerenaDancing_zps74e047ce

Dean (me!) was a dinner guest of Hugh Laurie and Emma Peel (from Simpathetic). We can only hope that time will improve their daughter Agatha's looks.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 DeanHughEmmaAgatha_zps43f59e4b

Maybe there is a danger in having celebs reproduce. Here are Agatha again with Germain (the son of Gerard Depardieu and Audrey Tautou.) Right now it would seem that they have faces that only a parent would love. We'll have to wait until they're teenagers to be sure, then maybe some plastic surgery
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 AgathaGermainUgly_zps06088afc

Meanwhile Toni's Hogan McAfee (he got his surname when I had to deactivate the McAfee firewall to download him) and Ari's Astra Ferry have moved in together. He's Popularity/Aries ClassicalMusic/Music and she's Knowledge/Scorpio ClassicalMusic/Music. The Classical Music career can be found here on MTS2. It does span a lot more genres than classical music, has some tough skill requirements, but does give some nice inventory items.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 HoganAstra2_zps6fbfecae

Nonni created Riku Masato  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 , and Jessica Clark was posted by Anna Langerova at LoWiSims  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 He's Fortune/Scorpio and she's Popularity/Pisces. They're both in the fitness career and have the hobby of fitness. He's just starting out but she's almost to the top. Nonni tells me that he can have attractive babies and it certainly looks like she might, too. We'll have to see!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 508493 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 RikuMasatoJessicaClark_zpsb796c066

And then we have Helena Bonham Carter, a recent contribution to MTS. Here she's entertaining Scarlet99's Sarah, Alan Rickman, and Nicholas Cage. I'm trying to re-create her in the role of Sweeny Todd's sidekick Mrs. Lovett. She has a Criminal career with a Cuisine hobby. Alan Rickman (he's the evil wizard with his back to the camera) has 3 bolts with her but he's already committed to a suitably bizarre simfem. Helena has a crazy lady hairdo and a creepy long lace dress by Droopsi on MTS2 here. The ideal mate for her would be a sim of Hannibal Lecter  Muahaha "I just love your cooking, dear"  affraid  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 46579  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 HelenaBonhamCarter_zpsd687c5f3
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:16 pm

I always get a lift when you post new Updates on your 'hood.

I am so honored that you chose Riku. I was able to play him and his wife up to when their only child went away to college.

Then, I think I got a new computer. It is amazing how well you have maintained your game and your 'hood.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Quote :
While she was there, she shared a house with BFF Fred Weasley. Fred really appreciated the benefits of such an arrangement....
...I hadn't encountered the outfit for the top of the Natural Science career until just recently. I have no idea what a guy's costume is, and I don't want to!
...The ideal mate for her would be a sim of Hannibal Lecter  Muahaha "I just love your cooking, dear" ...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 683951 

Em wrote:
Yay for grandchildren! Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 366915 

I second that!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 687310 

Germain is frightening! EGADS! YIKES!  affraid 

I often fear having celeb or Sims with weird facial templates/structures/masks procreate in game. I don't have the EP that came with the cosmetic surgery option.
At least Germain doesn't have to grow old hideous in your game, Mac, if he doesn't naturally grow into his own face!

I always enjoy my visits to Mac's Hood. Fun stuff!

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Ethan Stiefel  (Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 Toni) and Gillian Murphy have been engaged for some time and often practice together...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EthanGillianDancing_zps1e4b1741
But... In RL, they're now married, and my Ethan and Gillian had a very private ceremony  blinkinhearts 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EthanGillianRomantic_zpsd7fc1c45
They stqrted their wedding meal with a toast, then got a bit silly... In RL, Ethan is the artistic director at the New Zealand Ballet and Gillian is a principal at the American Ballet Theatre. Sounds like a lot of commuting!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EthanGillianToast_zps6d570b82Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EthanGillianWeddingMeal_zpsb604564f

Chauncy Turing ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 again, Toni) is in geek heaven. He proposed to the gorgeous Cambrie Beckett (Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 BeckyLynn) and she accepted  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 366915 They're both in the I.T. career
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 CambrieChauncyEngagement_zps3ef83b55
They had a romantic dinner together...  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 7255 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 CambrieChauncyDinner_zpse9e591b3

Then hit the sack!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 678648 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 CambrieChauncyAsleep_zpscb5ed8e5

Trevor Thompson ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 243713 again, BL) and Scarlet99's Kira Ada Lovelace have 3 bolts.  blinkinhearts  He's Knowledge/Scorpio Science/Science and she's Fortune/Pisces I.T/science. I never argue with 3 bolts! Looks like they wouldn't pay any attention to me anyway!  laughin 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 TrevorKiraAda_zpsf9b2a0ff
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 am

Wonderful update, mac! Thank you. That veggie plate looks luscious, too.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 12612 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:08 am

Nonni wrote:
That veggie plate looks luscious, too.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 12612 

Here it is! Eat your veggies!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 971462 Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 46579
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:52 am

Ta muchly!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 578473 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 am

Lovely pictures of your couples! I love your décor and all of the romance! After I look at your ballet sims I say to myself I must do that lol
Chauncey is adorable. Nonni, I had to comment on the beautiful veggie plate too!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:45 am

SandySimmer wrote:
I love your décor...

The decor more or less comes with the houses, I can't take credit for it. Decor, both in the Sims and RL, isn't one of my strong points.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Such romance going on in your game, Mac!
Perfect timing with it being Sweetheart's Month and all...
Ooooh la la!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 508493 

Cap'n Mac wrote:
The decor more or less comes with the houses, I can't take credit for it.

FYI: Old Sugah has done a few nifty CC recolors to spiff up your lots, if you're interested.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 97206 girlwinkin 

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Yes, yes, yes Sugah!!!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 330104 Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 912276 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Sandy wrote:
Yes, yes, yes Sugah!!!   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 330104 Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 912276

Awww! Your ongoing support and encouragement mean so much, Sandy.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 817176 

Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 154182 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next